Best Family - Showering with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jagwalip
jagwalip
96 Followers

When it comes to showering, Emily is an 'every-other-day' kind of girl. Don't get me wrong, she takes a shower pretty much every day, but she only uses shampoo and soap every-other-day, because, as she says "It's better for my skin that way." I am grateful that today is one of her 'no soap' days.

'Oh-man. Eating pussy like this always gets me hard as a rock...'

While massaging my big sister's clit with my tongue, I occasionally slide my mouth down and flick my tongue into her luxurious hole. 'I love the taste of her creamy juices.' Each time I do this, Emily thrusts her pelvis into my face to meet my tongue. I have my right hand wrapped around her leg and caressing her left butt cheek, then, starting at her knee, I move my left hand slowly, tenderly, up the inside of her left thigh, and slide my thumb smoothly into her moist vagina. Emily lets out a content gasp. With my left hand straight and flat, between her small cheeks, I put a little bit of pressure, from the length of my pointer finger, against her anus. As I slip my thumb slowly in and out of my sister's tasty love canal, I continue to rub the bend of my thumb and my first finger against her taint and ass-hole.

"Ohh yesss, Ohh Yessss!" is all my sister could say.

She keeps repeating it, in a hushed and quivering voice. And then,

"Stop." she says abruptly. "Lay down" she tells me, while pointing at the floor of the Jacuzzi tub.

Without missing a beat, I slowly slip my thumb from her wet pussy, and I sit down, settling into the back slope of the tub. I am not quite flat against the back, and my feet are still several inches from the drain side, but this is a comfortable position. The head of my rock hard cock is bobbing up and down over my belly button. Emily finger's her pussy for a couple of seconds and then brings her fingers to her mouth and licks them, all the while, looking into my eyes. Then she steps to either side of me, and lowers her fit body down towards my lap. She reaches down, grabs my concrete cock and aims it directly into her sweet spot.

As soon as she has me lined up, with my round head touching her silky portal, she bends her knees, and drops her petite body down onto me, plunging her tight, slippery-wet pussy around my dick. The feeling of being inside my big sister is somehow more tantalizing then with Sarah, less than a half hour ago. Emily places her hands on my chest for balance, and begins bouncing up and down, taking my dick all the way inside her twat with every drop on to my lap.

The hot water is splashing off of her head and shoulders and onto my face and chest. I can't keep my eyes open, but I don't need to. All I hear is the splashing of the water on our skin, and the intoxicating moans coming from Emily's talented mouth. All I feel is the water lightly sputtering onto my face, and my thick cock sliding in and out my sister's bouncing pussy, and that's all I need right now.

Sporadically our lips lock for an impassioned kiss, which serves to briefly elevate our connection to each other, and increase the speed of our rhythm.

After what seems like 10 minutes of my sister's wild bouncing on her little brother's shaft, I start to get a familiar tension in my balls.

"unhh... Emily... uhh... I'm about to... cum." I eventually utter out.

"Wait bro, wait!" "Uhh" "Just one more minute..." "nnnn" "One... more..."

"Miii...NUuuuhhg" Emily almost screams as she climaxes, her pussy spasms and pulsates around my shaft.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls my face in to her chest. She drops down and bottoms out in my lap while my cock is being massaged by the repetitive convulsions of her pussy. I just can't hold it any more.

"I'm about to shoot, sis. I need to..." I start to say, but she cuts me off.

"Do it, little brother. Do it!" She quickly whispers, down into my ear.

That's all it takes and I immediately start spurting and flooding my cum into my sister's still pulsating snatch. As soon as she feels me shoot the first stream inside her, she pulls my head back and plants a deep fervent kiss on my lips. I unload several spurts of cum into my sister's soaking wet vag as we remain deeply embrace in our kiss. Time almost stops in the moment, and it feels like we sit there for another 10 minutes. Her pussy finally stops climax-sucking every drop of cum from my balls. Our kiss starts to relax; and then she pulls back, and drops her head on my shoulder. I begin to kiss her neck, and she lets out a slow, satisfied, "mmmmmmmm". The nice hot water from the shower is still spraying down on her back.

Emily lifts her head up, which blocks most of the water from hitting my face, and we look at each other for a few seconds. She gives me a nice big smile, and then quickly bounces her ass up and down a couple of times. My softening, but still semi-hard, dick slides inside her, and the head is fairly sensitive from dumping such a big load into her cunt just a minute earlier, so I grip her a little tighter and let out a little, "uhhh" sound, of pleasure and pain.

"Just my way of saying thanks, bro." she says as she kisses me with two quick pecks on the lips.

This time, Emily slowly lifts her body from my lap. My cock slides out of her fleshy mound and falls into the crease of my hip. As she lifts herself up, I see some of our juices drip out of her freshly fucked pussy and land on the tub floor between my legs, before being quickly washed away by the flow of water. She follows my gaze and realizes what I am looking at. She promptly spreads her legs a bit and slips a couple of fingers deep inside her twat again. She glides them in and out, a couple of times, and then pulls them out, and sticks her gooey fingers into her mouth. After sucking on them for a few seconds, she smirks at me again and says,

"Tastes even better now." *slurp* "And I'll be thinking about your cum dripping out of me while I'm doing a presentation later this morning."

I know my sisters are both on the pill, but still, I shouldn't finish inside of them, just to be on the safe side... but this time... well... that was just amazing!

Emily reaches her hands down to me. I bend my legs, grab her hands with mine, and she pulls me up to my feet. As soon as I'm up, she pulls me towards her and we embrace and kiss again under the massaging taps of the showerhead.

Between kisses, Emily says, "That was really great...*kiss* And now I've got... *kiss* to get ready... *kiss* to go. *kisssss*"

"I know, I know..." I say, *kissing* back at her, "...rushing off to class." *peck**kissssss*

"Hey, you've still got a couple of hours until your classes start." She says, as she lightly slaps my butt cheek.

"Yeah, well... Thank you, sis. That felt great!" I say back to her, with one last strong kiss, and then she slips past me and hops out of the shower.

Emily grabs a towel, clutches it to her chest in a bunch, and I catch myself ogling her sweet little ass as she quickly trots out the door.

Alone again in the shower, I look down at my fingers and notice they all look like raisins. The only thing left is to do a quick rinse off, and then turn off the shower. I grab my towel, dry off, and then wrap the towel around my waist. The mirror is completely fogged over, so I take a second to wipe it off. I do a quick brushing of my hair, just to set it into place, and I'm good to go. The clock shows that it's 8:10, and my first class doesn't start for two more hours.

Chapter 3

As I step out of the bathroom I can hear a car leaving the drive way. That would be Sarah, heading off to the local High School. Since her first class starts at 8:30, she should be there in plenty of time. I also hear Emily in her room at the end of the hallway, most likely getting dressed herself. As I am about to head to my room, an aroma in the air catches my attention. Instead, I turn around and head towards the kitchen.

As I round the corner, heading towards the kitchen, I see mom in her fluffy maroon robe walking towards me with her morning coffee in hand.

Our mother is in her early 40s and has a toned athletic build. She spends a few days a week at the gym, to keep in shape, and it shows. She's just a couple of inches shorter then my sister's and me, and she has brown hair, just like us, that's slightly curly and drops to just below her shoulders. My sisters tell me occasionally that I have her eyes, which I can also definitely see. I glance down at her cleavage and notice that she's filling out the top of her ever-so-slightly closed robe, quite nicely. I'm sure my sisters inherited those beauties.

Mom has a master's degree in marketing and she works as a consultant for several big and small companies in the local area, and on the Internet. As such, she has a pretty flexible schedule, and is usually able to work from home. On the rare occasions that she does need to travel, she's usually not gone for more than a day or two, so we can pretty much always count on her being there for us.

Our father passed away several years ago, and we had to pull together to keep everything running smoothly in the household. That's pretty much why we have all become so close over the last few years.

As we start to pass each other in the hallway, we give each other an endearing smile.

"Good morning honey." she says as she leans up and kisses me on the cheek.

"Morning Mom." I say as I rotate my face just a bit to peck her on the cheek at the same time.

"There's some breakfast in the kitchen." she continues,

"And, I'll be in the tub in about 15 minutes." She says with a smile and a wink.

Mom playfully pats me on my towel covered butt as she passes by me.

In the kitchen, mom had made some scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a few pieces of bacon. As I start to put a plate together, I could hear the water running back in the bathroom, and the tub starting to fill up. After a couple of minutes I am about half way through with my breakfast. I glance up and see Emily straightening her blouse as she comes down the hallway. She has her hair rolled into a small bun on the back of her head, and is wearing a smooth black skirt that just barely covers her knees. She is looking very professional today, but then again, she does most days. She has a natural beauty that she doesn't cover with make-up; which I think is a really good thing. Emily gives me a sweet smile and then turns her attention to the food.

"Looks like a good spread today." she says, as she grabs a fork and takes just a couple of speedy bites from the bowl of eggs and hash browns.

"Can I have these last two pieces of bacon?" She asks, as she looks up at me.

"Go for it. I'm all set." I say, motioning to the one remaining piece of crispy bacon on my plate.

"Cool, thanks." she says as she picks up the bacon with a napkin.

Emily turns and walks over to me, kisses me on the forehead and says,

"Have a great day, bro. Love you."

"Love you too!" I say after swallowing a bite of eggs. "See you at lunch?"

She turns back to me and nods as she picks up her purse, takes a bite of the bacon strips, and then heads for the door.

I finish my breakfast, put my plate in the sink and head back down the hallway towards the bedrooms. On my way, I glance down at my finger tips and see that they are pretty much back to normal now. I also notice that my towel is getting a little loose from walking around, so I give it a quick pull-apart and then re-tighten it around my waste.

I turn the corner at the hallway and I'm now right in front of the bathroom again. The water is no longer running, and the door is cracked open just a bit so I can hear the soft splash of a hand running slowly back and forth on the surface of the water.

Chapter 4

I casually push open the bathroom door and peer in. The tub is not full of bubbles, but there is a small layer of bubbles on the surface of the water. Mom is siting against the back slope, and there are just enough bubbles to cover her breasts and body. Her right arm is resting on the lip of the tub, and her left hand is skimming back and forth between the bubbles and the water.

"Are you ready, mom?" I ask.

"Come on in, honey." she says as she looks up at me and smiles.

I enter the bathroom, and close the door behind me.

"Thanks for the breakfast" I say, as I turn to the sink and put some paste on my toothbrush.

"No problem, honey." "Did the girls get off okay?"

"Yeah mom, they're all set." I say as I give her a knowing smile.

As I'm brushing my teeth, I can see mom behind me in the mirror. She looks relaxed, with her head leaning on the headrest at the back of the tub, and tilted towards me. She's just watching me. Seeing this, I wiggle my hips just a little bit, and as I hoped, it brings a subtle smile to her face. I finish brushing my teeth and then rinse out with a bit of mouthwash.

I turn around to face my mom in the tub, and with my left hand I pull the towel from my waist, with one smooth movement, and hang it on a hook next to mom's robe. My dick isn't hard, but it is chubby, and it starts swinging a bit from being released from the towel. Mom looks me up and down for a moment, and then softly bites the corner of her lower lip. My mother looks so sexy when so does that, and I think she knows what it does to me. My dick bounces involuntarily as it gets a couple of fresh pulses of blood into the shaft.

"The water's perfect." mom says as she sits up, lifts her knees up to the water level, and slides forward in the tub, to make room for me at the back.

As she moves forward her firm and sizable D cup breasts are lifted above the water and through the bubbles. The bubbles slowly slide down her hearty jugs as she looks up at me, silently summoning me to get in to the tub behind her. I step into the tub, and slowly lower myself into the nice hot water. Mom is still looking up at me, and as I'm lowering, my stiffening dick is fairly close to my mother's face. As my crotch passes her eye level, she leans in and softly kisses the thick shaft of my penis. This sends a small tantalizing shiver up my back and down into my legs.

I settle into the tub, with my back against the gentle slope, for the second time today. My legs are spread apart, touching the walls of the tub, and my mom is directly in front of me, between my legs. With both of us in the tub now, the water raises to about 4/5ths full, and the bubbles are covering me and my mom's chest. As soon as I'm settled, mom straightens her legs against the other side of the tub which pushes her butt perfectly into my crotch, and then she leans her back against my chest. My balls and the base of my shaft are now snuggled comfortably between the top of my mom's buttocks, and her beautiful boobs are about halfway out of the bubbles in front of me. It almost looks like my mom's breasts are floating on the surface of the bubbles, which come up to her delicate nipples.

Mom leans her head back onto my left shoulder, tilts her head towards mine, and says,

"Sarah was in a pretty good mood when she came out for breakfast. All your doing, I suppose?"

"Yeah, she had a pretty intense orgasm in the shower."

"I'm glad to hear that. You always treat your sisters so well... And your mom, too..." she says as she closes her eyes and moves her head closer to mine.

I rotate my head and extend my neck, just a bit, close my eyes, and our lips meet in a warm and soft embrace. Mom's lips are full and luscious, and they feel great against mine. As we kiss, I bring my arms up and tenderly cup each of my mother's perfect tits in my hands. 'I hope that both of my sisters have their breasts stay as firm as mom's are, in their future.' I'm lightly massaging my mom's sizable breasts as we open our mouths a bit so the tips of our tongues can flick at each-others. It's my second round of tongue wrestling today, but mom is a bit more sensual about it then Emily is. With this kind of wrestling, especially with mom, we both win!

After a while of our madly hot kissing and groping, my cock is fully hard and pressed firmly into my mom's lower back. Without losing our lip-lock, Mom slowly lifts and rotates her body, just enough so she can reach her right hand between us, take hold of the base of my dick, and tenderly roll my balls around with her fingers. My eyes open for a moment, due to the sensation, and then slowly close again.

'Hmm, now I know where Sarah learned that little trick from earlier.' I think to myself.

Still heavily occupied by my mother's mouth on mine, and what her hand is doing to me under the water, I almost don't notice that she starts to guide my left hand from her tit, down her belly and to the top of her smooth slit. I push my fingers the final inch, slipping my middle finger in between my mother's small and puffy flaps of her vulva, and gingerly over her clit, and then mom releases my hand, to do as it will.

With a good amount of pressure, my middle finger flicks over my mom's clitoris and it causes her to break our kiss and snap her head back. As I continue her spasms, by rubbing and teasing her clit, I bend my head down to lick my mother's neck and collar bone. This really sets her off and soon her left hand is grabbing the hair on the back of my head and pulling my head into her neck. I'm licking and sucking my mom's neck just like I would be doing if I were eating her pussy, and she seems to be immersed in the feeling. She is trying to moan, through short, spastics, breaths, and biting her lower lip with what appears to be a massive amount of intensity. Her hand is still under the water, wrapped around my cock, but at the moment, all she can manage to do it tightly grip my shaft in her fist. It still feels great though, as I occasionally flex my cock in her grip.

I increase the pressure and speed of my finger on my mother's clit and her squirming is almost splashing the water out of the tub. I have to tightly squeeze her right breast in towards me, just to keep her from slipping out of my grip and into the water. I lift my legs to wrap them over and inside my mother's legs, so I can spread her open even more, and get a better grasp on her at the same time. I synch the vibrations of my finger with my mother's increasing moans. If I didn't know better, I would think she is having a seizure. Our position at that moment must have been something straight out of the Kama Sutra. It is a crazy kind of steamy human pretzel, and it all felt absolutely great.

"OooohhhhhhhMmmmAhhhhhhGaaaaaaaAAAA..." My mother gasps out as she starts to shake and convulse on top of me in the bathtub.

As my mother hits her climax, her entire body is quivering between my arms and legs. I continue slowly rubbing around and over the swollen bulge in her twat, and each time I contact it, it sends another twitch into her body. At least two more minutes of giving my mother rolling spasms, and she finally releases my hair, and tenderly places her left hand on my left wrist. With that signal, I know she's finally had enough. I stop moving my finger between her supple lips, and very slowly slide my finger out, leaving my hand resting softly on the mound above my mother's sensitive slit. She responds with a deep, relaxed, exhale.

'I think I just gave my mother a hickey...'

My mother's head is still on my left shoulder, but rolled away from me and facing the wall. I'm pretty sure her eyes are closed, but I can't really see, and she is still breathing in a heavy and deep rhythm. I lift my head up.

'Yup... I definitely gave her a hickey.' I think to myself as I see the bright red circle where her neck meets her shoulder.

I lean my head down and rest it on my mother's head. I can feel her pulse still racing with each breath. Her right hand is still behind her back, and wrapped around my mostly hard dick. After just a few moments, she starts squeezing her grip around my cock, and causing it to quickly refill with pressure. The bubbles are almost completely gone now, and I can clearly see my mother's fit body under the water. She slowly rolls her head to face me, and then leans in for some additional passionate kissing.

jagwalip
jagwalip
96 Followers