Best Family - Showering with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jagwalip
jagwalip
96 Followers

"It's your turn, baby." my mom says to me, between kisses.

"Let's go to my room, Hun." she says before giving me one more deep kiss.

Mom releases my dick from her vice grip, and we untwist our bodies from each other, splashing just a little bit more water onto the floor. She slides her feet back and lifts herself up just a little. Leaning forward, she goes onto her knees, and flips the knob to start draining the water. Her toned ass is now in full view, just inches from my face. The small flaps around her pussy are dripping water back into the tub, and there is a thick cream slightly leaking from her cunt. For the second time today I am looking at a perfect diamond shape where my mom's legs and her round ass come together, beautifully encasing her swollen pussy. Mom pushes herself back, and as she straightens her legs to stand up, she passes her ass about an inch from the front of my face.

I want to grab her hips and bury my face between her cheeks, but I know I have to wait. Just a minute or two anyway. As the water continues to drain, Mom turns and steps out of the bathtub. She lifts her robe off the hook and, like a ballet dancer, she elegantly spins around into it. She stops her spin, robe on, but still completely open in the front, and faces me. Slowly, she leans down and kisses me tenderly on my lips.

"I'll see you in a minute, son." Mom whispers in my ear before she stands back up, turns around, and seems to float out of the bathroom, like an angel.

'My own personal, motherly, angel.' I think.

I take just a moment to reflect on what just happened. I look down at my still rock hard cock, just as the water level drops to my waist, and my dick is again resting on my stomach. Almost like it's winking at me. I stand up, and get out of the tub, grab my towel, and quickly dry off. I drop my towel onto the floor, where most of the water had spilled out of the tub. 'That should soak some of it up.' I head out of the bathroom, totally naked, and sticking straight out, and, as if my penis were a divining rod, it led me straight back to my mother's room.

Chapter 5

As I enter my mother's room, I see her robe on the floor, next to her king sized bed, with mom laying on her side, across the foot of her bed. She is still completely naked, and she's propping her head up at the corner of the bed, with her left elbow and hand. Her right arm is resting on her side, and her legs are semi-crossed at the other corner. I glance over, for a second, to mom's dresser, and I see a few pictures of my sisters and me.

'I love our family.' I think as I look back to my mom.

She lifts her right arm off her side, points at me for a moment, then she twists her arm, palm up, and bends her finger two times.

"Come here, son." she says in a very sultry voice, that I don't quite recognize.

I walk directly to my mother at the edge of her bed, and as soon as I'm within her arm's reach, she grabs the shaft of my dick, and pulls it straight to her mouth. I have to hop a little bit as she tugs my member towards her. She immediately puts my dick in her warm, wet, mouth, and begins to bob her head back and forth on my solid appendage.

I move my right hand to the back of my mother's head, running my fingers through her hair, and then place my left hand softly on her side. I notice the bright red hickey spot on her neck as I rub my left hand up and down her side and back, in rhythm with her mouth sliding on and off of my cock. Then I move my left hand down and cup her right breast from the inside. Her D size tit felt soft and heavy in my hand as I massage the whole of her breast.

While my mother is still bobbing her head on my dick, I lean over and slide my left hand down her belly and between her legs. As my hand moves down, she intuitively lifts her right leg and moves her right foot back to rest just below her buttocks. Her legs are now open in a perfect 'V' and the middle finger of my hand slides right over her clit and into the warm smooth slit of her pussy.

I rub my finger up and down the length of my mother's vagina, repeatedly dipping the tip of my finger just into her wet tunnel and spreading her residual pussy cream all over her puffy lips. Moms hand is still at the base of my cock. She removes my cock from her mouth and twists her head under my scrotum. She tenderly starts to lick around my balls, and occasionally sucks one of my balls into her mouth to massage it with her tongue, while she is slowly stroking my shaft back and forth.

My head tilts back and my eyes are again rolling back in my head. 'Man, I am so glad I shaved my sack the other day!'

"Ohh, mom... that feels awesome!" I moan.

Mom drops her head down and lets my right testicle playfully *pop* out of her mouth.

"I'm glad you like it, son."

Seizing the moment during that pause, I back away a few inches and move to the center of the foot of the bed. I take hold mom's left ankle in my right hand and lift her foot near my head as she lays onto her back. Then I reach down to grasp her right ankle in my left hand and bring it up to her other one. Holding both of her feet to the right side of my head, I reach down towards my mother with my left hand, palm open and up. Mom smiles up and me and uses both hands to take hold of my wrist. I pull her up just a bit to spin her body ninety degrees counter-clockwise.

"Whoa. Oh, my... What do you have in mind, now?" Mom says as she giggles up at me, with a devilish grin on her face.

She's now centered on the bed, with her ass hanging just slightly over the bottom edge of the bed, and my cock pressed straight up and nestled right between her butt cheeks and pussy. I place one of her feet on each side of my head, holding each ankle in place with each hand. Then I tilt my head and stick my tongue out towards my mom's left foot. As my tongue touches the center of her arch, she starts to giggle again and reflexively tries to jerk her foot back. I continue to hold her ankle tightly as I lick up the sole of her foot towards her petite little toes.

Mom is still giggling and lightly trying to tug her foot away from my tongue as I get to the tip of her foot and take her big toe into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it. She stops pulling for a moment and starts to relax her foot.

"Mmmmmm. Now that's nice..." she says as she begins to bite the lower corner of her lip again.

I'm not really a foot guy, but I know mom likes it when I give her the occasional foot rub, and I figure since her feet are clean, why not. I'm glad she likes this, I'll have to remember it...

As I'm sucking on mom's toe, I start rubbing my utterly hard, and slightly curved, dick back and forth over and through her pussy lips. I can feel her juices spreading on my member and allowing it to slide smoothly over her still swollen clit. With each pass, mom slants her pelvis up to meet my meat, as it rubs against her. I remove her toe from my mouth and begin to kiss and lick my way to her ankle. Mom twitches her foot again as I lick down the inside of her arch again. I spread mom's legs apart a bit, holding one ankle in each hand and start licking from her ankle to her calf. As my tongue goes down her left calf, I have to slide my dick back and away from my mother's eager tunnel.

"Awwh." I hear from mom, with the slightest twinge of disappointment.

I immediately drop down to my knees as I move down to her inner thigh and begin to lick, kiss, and suck my way towards my mother's special sanctuary.

"Oooooh" she moans as she realizes exactly where my tongue trail is heading.

Her thigh muscle is twitching as I continue to lick and tenderly kiss my way down her toned inner leg. I finally get to her holy land and I take a moment to admire it. Her thin, small, flaps protruding on each side of her slit, and her still engorged clit bulging from between her extravagant lips.

"pleeeease..."

I hear mom whisper from the center of the bed, and it snaps me out of my momentary trance. Mom's legs are slightly bent up, resting on my shoulders. I move my hands and tightly grab each of her beautiful buttocks, and I use my thumbs to delicately spread her pouting lips apart, mere inches from my own lips. I swiftly spear my tongue into her magnificent pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss" she says as she grabs a handful of her blankets in each hand.

I start snaking my tongue, to and fro, as deep into my mom's pussy as it will reach, and I can tell that her entire body is tensing up with pure pleasure. After a minute or so I remove my tongue from her hole and begin to flick it over her enlarged clit while quickly shaking my head back and forth. This causes mom's body to twist and tense up as her thighs tighten on my ears. I move back to penetrating her pussy by jabbing my tongue in and out of her again, and she slightly loosens her leg grip on my head.

"Please, Son. Please, Fuck Me Now!"

There is no need in making either of us wait any longer, and I am more than ready at this point also. I remove my tongue from my mom's vagina, but I don't quite stop. I quickly lick up her entire pussy, across her clit, and up out of her slit. I continue running my tongue over her shaved pubic mound, and over to her right thigh this time. I lick about halfway up her thigh, and when I feel her thigh muscle twitch I stand up and hold mom's legs up in the air, holding one of her ankles in each of my hands again. Her legs are now forming a smooth sensual 'V' in front of me.

I teasingly slap my dick down on mom's stomach. The head of my hard member almost reaches her navel, and my balls are tenderly resting over my mom's pussy. As I start sliding my cock down her belly, mom reaches down and guides my thick member down to her entrance. I bend my knees down about an inch, so I can line up with my mother's pleasure spot. As soon as I feel my head at her wet portal, I slide forward, and enter my mom's pussy. My dick has dried off a bit, but mom's pussy is really wet, so it still slides right in. It feels great as mom begins flexing her pussy muscles in sync with my thrusts. 'Thank god for her Kegel exercises.'

Mom is massaging her big breasts and tweaking her puffed nipples. I can just barely see the head of my cock moving up and down above her pelvic bone, under the skin of her toned stomach. After a couple minutes of steady thrusting, I cross her legs and place both of her feet on my right shoulder, wrapping my arms around them to hold them steady. Mom is really tight now and soon she starts to shake and convulse; and she begins having another massive orgasm. Her pussy is gripping and sucking on my pole as it throbs around me. I bottom out and I stop, completely inside of her. She grabs my hips and locks me there, holding me fully inside her for the duration of her climax.

After another minute or so of contractions and sporadic mini-spasms throughout her body, mom's breathing starts to return to normal.

Mom looks up at me and asks, "Did you cum, baby?"

"Not yet, but I'm close." I say with a grin and quick bounce of my eyebrows.

I gently lower her legs down to the bed and slowly pull out of her. There is some thick juice that dribbles out from her pussy and stays attached to my dick, spanning a couple of inches before it breaks apart and falls onto the blanket. I'm sure some of that is from my pre-cum, but most of it is all her.

I softly pat mom on her smooth butt, and she knowingly hops up onto her hands and knees. Her ass is now in the air, right in front of me. I place one hand on each of her butt cheeks, spreading her cheeks open. This gives me an absolutely awesome view of her pussy mound and ass hole. I crouch down and slowly lick the hood of her pussy, causing her cunt hole to visibly spasm. Then I slide my tongue up to her still very wet love hole, over her taint and right across the center of her anus.

"Mmmmmm. Give it to me again, son. Stop teasing me."

I finish licking up the remainder of her freshly washed butt crack and then stand back up. My dick is pointing straight at my mother's pussy, just like the divining rod after our earlier bath. I don't even have to hold or guide it. As I move forward it slides straight into her tight, wet, tunnel.

"Yesssss, that's it. Give it to me!" She demands, as she arches her back down and pops her ass and pussy out to envelope my entire shaft.

I swiftly start pounding her from behind, gripping tightly onto her hips and thrusting deeply with each forward movement. My balls are slapping against the hood of her slit with each lunge. Mom shifts her weight to her left elbow and reaches under her body with her right hand to start massaging her clit. I can feel my balls now slapping into her fingers and I feel my sack start to tighten up.

"I'm so close mom... uhh, almost, there."

"Yes. Give it to me. All of it." Mom says, rocking her ass back to meet each of my thrusts.

One final deep thrust, my balls retract tightly to the base of my shaft, and I release my first spurt deep into my mom's vagina. Mom drops her head to the sheets and reaches straight back with both hands. She grabs ahold of my hips and pulls me deep into her. I feel another strong spurt shoot from my cock.

"Uhhhgg." I grunt out.

"Ohh, yes!" my mother moans into her bed.

We are both pulling each other so tightly that her ass is smashed flat against my crotch. I can't even see my shaft, but I can feel my mom again flexing her cunt muscles around my cock as I discharge my third strong squirt of cum deep into her pussy. My eyes roll up and my head snaps back as she continues flexing her tight walls around my dick and my orgasm starts to subside. I feel the last few gushes of cum pulse up my shaft, and deep into my mom.

"Uhhhggg." I moan out as I feel the last drops of cum being sucked from my dick by my mother's talented twat.

"Oh, baby. That felt so good." Mom says in between my panting and trying to regain the strength in my wobbly legs.

I lean over and lovingly kiss my mom a couple of times in the middle of her back, then I stand back up and steady myself.

Slowly I start pulling my softening penis out of my mother's now cum-filled vagina. There is just a little bit of suction pressure when I start to remove the head of my cock. With a little *pop*, my dick is finally released.

"mmmmmmmm" mom coos.

As I look down at her ass, I see a big sticky wad of my cum drip over the hood of my mother's pussy, and onto her blanket. Then another glob starts to form at her hole as she shifts her weight to her left leg. That causes the second glob to drool down the side of her pussy lips and begin to ooze down her left leg. I watch it, mesmerized, as it rolls half way down her inner-thigh, then mom smoothly collapses forward on to her bed. Only her calves and feet, which are still spread to either side of me, are dangling over the bottom edge of the bed. I snap out of my trance, and collapse down to the right side of my exhausted mother. Her body is face down, and her face is tilted to the right, just looking at me.

While lying next to my mother, and looking into her eyes, right now, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about pulling out with her. Mom had a hysterectomy a few years after Sarah was born, due to some random medical complication. Fortunately, that hasn't reduced my mother's sex drive one bit.

"That was, really great, mom."

"It sure was, darling." Mom says with a satisfied sigh.

"I love when you do that thing with your tongue... It reminds me of your father." She says with a slight smile.

"I know, mom." I say returning her smile with my own, as I lean over to give her a couple of quick kisses. She lifts her head slightly and meets me with her lips.

I again notice the hickey that I had left on her neck earlier.

"I'm sorry about the hickey. I guess I got a little carried away in the tub."

"It's not a big deal, son. I know you'll make it up to me later." She says with a quick wink. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Not really. Probably just sleep in, and maybe catch a movie with the guys tomorrow night."

"Good" mom says with playful grin. "Then you can sleep with me tonight!"

"Sounds good to me." I say as I lean over to kiss her again.

I look up and notice that the clock on the nightstand shows 9:35.

"Oops. Gotta go, mom!" I say as I quickly kiss her once more, then jump up and playfully pat her on the butt cheek. "Love you!"

"Alright honey. Have a good day. I love you too." She says as she rolls over to watch me leave the room. She quickly moves her free hand down between her legs and sticks a couple of fingers into her wet spot.

I look back for a second to wave goodbye, and I see her bringing her hand up to her mouth. It looks like there is a fresh dollop of our cum dangling on her fingers, and then she slides her fingers directly into her mouth. She smiles and nods at me, while sucking on her fingers, and then I disappear, out the door and down the hallway.

Chapter 6 - Conclusion

I hurry to my room to get dressed and ready for class. 'Man, this was a great morning.' I've had sex with my sisters and my mom before, lots of times actually, but it's not every day that I get to be with all of them in one day. Usually it's just one of them every other day, or every couple of days. You know, stress relief or natural urges, that sort of thing. This was a special day, indeed.

'I'll definitely need to write all of this down, so I can remember every detail in the future.' ;-)

My clothes are on, and my messenger bag, full of books, is on my shoulder. I take one quick look in the mirror on my way out, and I'm good to go. My first class is at 10:10, twenty minutes, no problem.

*****

I have the plot points drafted for my next story with this family. *Best Family-Movie Night* Leave a comment if you're interested.

jagwalip
jagwalip
96 Followers