Best Friends Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

"Shhh." She interrupted me. "I wanted you to baby. I have to keep my man happy!"

I pulled her to me and our mouths locked again. I could taste the remnants of the cum she had swallowed. This only made me want her more. I reached down and stroked her G-string covered sex. Kim shivered and broke our kiss.

"Baby I still have a---."

This time I interrupted her. "It's ok Kimmy, I love all of you. I need to please you as well."

"I swear baby, I'm going to have the surgery so we can f----- ahhh." she moaned as I slipped my hand passed her g string and around her growing 'clit'.

"I guess we will have to do the best we can till then, my love."

"Richard; you aren't playing fair." she sighed.

She may have complained, but I noticed that she didn't stopped me. I slid down and ran the side of my face along her 'clit" and pulled it from captivity, inciting another groan. She was only semi-hard, probably due to the hormones she was taking, but it didn't matter to me. I loved her.

Kim squeaked as I took her in my mouth and tried to give her as much pleasure as she did me. Aroused as she was, she soon shot into my mouth. I held onto her till the tremors of her orgasm subsided. She rolled me over and sought my mouth with hers. Our kiss reflected the beautiful bond that we now shared. Moments later we lay there in the dim lighting, pressed tight to each other, spooning.

"That was amazing Baby." she sighed, her hand interlock with mine.

I nuzzled the nape of her neck. "Does this mean we've made up Kimmy?" I teased.

Kim gave me a playful slap and turned to face me. "It will when you claim me, baby."

"Claim you?" I asked.

Her eyes smoldered with lust as she caressed my cock again. " Claim your prize Baby. Fuck me." She smiled. "Of course if you aren't up to it---." she taunted. Kim knew that I was more than ready, the proof was in her hand. She continued to stroke me.

"My work is never done." I teased back.

Kim reached over to the night stand and picked up a tube of gel that I hadn't noticed before. "I pick this up in the lobby, Lover. I'll need a little help."

I took the tube and put a large dollop on two fingers. Kim took my hand and guided it to her ass and whispered for me to go slow. She shivered when the cold gel and my finger entered her opening, she moaned as slowly I slid in, to the hilt. One finger, then two, I worked her puckered opening till my fingers slid in with ease.

"My God, that feels so heavenly and dirty at the same time." she breathed.

She pulled my hand away and I slid my body into place. I had never had anal sex before, but this was so erotic and intense that we seemed to move as one. Kim took hold of my member again and she position me where I needed to be. Slowly I sank into her, till I was buried.

Kim's hands held me there till she grew accustom to the feeling. "Oh! Baby!" she gasped. "Yes!" At first I though I had hurt her, but soon I could tell she was immersed in the sexual pleasure of it. Slowly I withdrew and then pushed back in to her.

"Yes!' she breathed. My lips met hers as I continued my advance. I picked up the pace and she thrust her tongue farther down my throat. Again and again I plunged into her. I could feel my own orgasm building. Her squeal was muted by my own moan as I shot into her over and over. I partially collapsed on top as I pulled free. Her breathing came in short gasps as I felt wetness on my stomach. In my moment of release I had failed to see that she had came as well. I slid beside her and wrapped her in my warmth. She turned into me, cuddled and slipped off into dreamland. Listening to her soft breathing I soon followed.

The next morning I awoke and notice a blanket over us. Kimmy must have gotten it from the closet in the middle of the night. She was spooned up against me again and appeared to smile in her sleep. I shifted a bit to rise out of bed.

"Hey, I was comfy Richard!" she bemoaned. Apparently, already awake. She turned to me. "Was it OK baby?"

I knew what she wanted, but I had to play her a little. "You ever had a night you'd like to forget? "Her face was unreadable. "This wasn't one of those times."

"You rat!" she barked and punched me lightly, in the ribs. "You deserved that."

"That truly was the best and most memorable night of my life baby." I laughed and pulled her close. "Did you like it Kimmy?'

She shrugged. "Maybe you'll get better with time and practice, Richard."

"Practice---Time." I blurted. Her eyes sparkled with mischief. My fingers flew to her ribs and she writhed laughing. Kim pulled me close, her deep kiss stopped the torture and our lovemaking resumed.

Warm water splashed on me as I rinsed off. Kimmy was already done and I opened the glazed shower door. She handed me a towel and leaned in to kiss me. As I toweled off, I drank in her beauty. Nothing about her seemed masculine. I couldn't believe what I almost gave up. Thank God I came to my senses. Well, with help that is.

"We have a slight problem Baby." She held up clothing, slightly worse for wear. "Your shirt and my undys are slightly shredded."

"You're wearing a dress anyway, Kimmy. Can you go commando till we get home?"

"Tell you what Richard. Let's stuff you in a gown, with no back and no underwear and make you sit on the seat of a car, in the winter, which was left out all night."

"Ok, plan B it is then." I acquiesced.

After a quick trip to the clothing store downstairs, to buy jeans and flannel shirts, we changed and ate some brunch. I warmed up our car, grabbed our stuff and we headed for home. Kim's and my home. Thank God life would never be the same!

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers