Beth's Dirty Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poses again, cocking one hip, thighs close together while she holds onto the towel rail with one hand, her stare set on the boy in the bath.

I can't help but gulp when I see the thin strip of fair pubic hair low down on the near flawless expanse of skin below her navel.

My wife then tells Gordy to scoot forward. "Go on," she tells him, waggling her fingers.

Gordy swivels around and shoves himself to the opposite end of the tub, both of us watching Beth as she climbs into the bath.

The delicate movement, the way she lifts one leg to step into the water gnaws at my innards. The sight is sublime, her vulva framed by her thighs.

My wife then kneels and reaches for the silver head of the hose attachment fixed to its bracket off to one side. She fiddles with the taps until the temperature is set how she wants it, then sprays her generous frontage, taunting me and the boy by running a palm over both breasts.

She does this for a short time, teasing us further by moaning and sighing with appreciation as the water cascades over her body.

"You like my tits?" she asks Gordy. "You're staring," adds Beth with a chuckle.

My wife turns off the flow and replaces the head back in its fixing.

"Do you want to touch them?" she breathes, eyes amused slits as she smirks at the boy. "Go on," she urges, taking his hand. "Feel them. That's right."

Beth finds the washcloth and hands it to Gordy.

"Clean me," she purrs, lower lip between her teeth as she watches his face. "Gently," breathes Beth. "Nice and slow. There's no need to rush."

My wife thrusts out her chest and lets Gordy worship her breasts, the water splashing and tinkling until it's apparent she's had enough of the attention.

"Come over here," she says, motioning for Gordy to turn around. "Lie up against me."

Beth settles back and opens her legs, beckoning Gordy to come closer.

"Don't look so frightened," Beth grins. "Come on, come here. That's it," she whispers when he eases his back into my wife's body. "Isn't this lovely?"

Her arms go around the Gordy, one hand smoothing his chest while she reaches down for his dick.

"Do you like this?" asks Beth, her fist working his length.

"I like it a lot, Mrs Davis," croaks Gordy as Beth speeds up the motion. He gapes at her fist jacking his dick, mouth falling open.

Beth chuckles, slowing it down. "Let me feel the whole length," she says on a murmur.

Gordy's focus is set on his cock while Beth slowly caresses the shaft. I listen to my wife's sighs and low moans, water splashing in time with her strokes, the jealousy a hot rush in my throat, the cuprous tang a foul taste in my mouth when she touches his cheek.

Gordy swivels his head to see Beth's face only inches away, and she pauses before ducking in, moving for a kiss before pulling back at the last moment.

It's a hideous snapshot of time for me. I see the intimacy between my wife and the boy, their eyes locked while they stare at each other. I know I'm forgotten when I see the heat in their gazes. They're in their own private world, messages passing between them in a long, tender moment.

I sense the connection between my wife and the kid who is going to become her lover, hating the pair for what's passing from one to the other while all I can do is watch in appalled fascination as Beth slowly moves in, their first kiss an exploratory smack of their lips, with the next following on immediately after.

My wife's moans are needles in my side while Beth and Gordy take several quick pecks before her tongue finally slips into his mouth.

She holds his face with one hand, sighing and moaning, pulling back so she can look into his eyes.

I could groan out loud when I hear my wife murmur, "You want to kiss?"

And then she's at him again, their tongues swirling and dancing, their kisses slow and tender and so full of feeling, Beth's fist working his cock all the time their joined at the lips.

The kissing ceases, with Beth continuing to jack Gordy's dick for a half-minute more, his adoring stare fixed on her face as he cranes around.

If I think it's a hideous as it can get, I'm sorely mistaken, Beth's next words filling with a dread realisation it's all going to happen.

She chuckles and looks into Gordy's eyes, fist slowing down as she breathes out, "Would you like me to put it in my mouth? Have you ever been sucked before?"

*

The sense of isolation deepens when Beth tells him to move to the other end of the tub. I'm there in the room with them both, but excluded completely. I know if I make any overt approach or utter a sound, I'll burst the fragile bubble in which my wife and the boy are cocooned.

I listen to Beth's chuckle after Gordy complies, the kid turning to face her, his back against the bath while Beth gets onto her hands and knees, skin all shiny and slick, rump in the air while she moves in close. She fixes Gordy with a smirk while easing in for yet more kissing, the occasional wet smack of their lips like physical blows to my stomach.

My wife moves back, water swelling around her, waves lapping at the sides of the bath as she reaches for Gordy's cock. Then, ignoring the bubbles all over the shaft, Beth first gives him a slow, lascivious wink before licking the head of his cock.

Beth holds Gordy's stare while skidding her tongue up his shaft, the ends of her hair trailing into the water when she goms the big dome, a fist working his girth.

I listen to my wife moaning and sighing, wet sounds coming up when she pops her lips off Gordy's bell-end, the misery deepening inside me.

She chuckles and swirls her tongue over the tip, the boy shoving Beth's hair away from her face.

"You like to watch?" she asks on a purr. "Hold my hair, that's it," breathes my wife, going in to really slurp and slobber over the dick.

Gordy's hips thrust, water threatening to lap over the sides of the tub in his excitement.

"Easy, tiger," Beth smirks, her hand slowly caressing his length. "Let me tease you," she sighs, looking into his eyes.

Beth holds his gaze, slowing things down while stroking his dick. Then she goes in to suck him again, the boy holding her hair aside so he can watch Beth's face on his cock.

It goes on for a few watery minutes, her hair in rat's tails by the time she finishes her slurping and sucking.

Beth grins at Gordy when she moves in for another round of wet-sounding kissing, her chuckle a tug at my core when she offers the boy her big breasts.

"You like them, don't you," Beth whispers, her smirk a constant twist to her mouth.

I see the boy gulp and then nod, his arousal getting too much for him to cope with when his cock slides through my wife's slippery cleavage.

Beth laughs and presses her palms against the outer flanks of her breasts, her elbows slapping the water while Gordy fucks up between those big orbs.

"Slow it down," she eventually tells him, taking control of his cock with a fist before she gives it a couple of licks.

My wife teases the boy by running the flat of her tongue along the keel of the thing. She goes from his balls to the tip, holding him fixed with her eyes before she goms at it with some vigour, lips stretching tight.

Beth then goes back to cranking the cock, moving in for more slurpy kisses, her own arousal evident as she moans and sighs into Gordy's open mouth, her hand at his face while she sucks at his tongue and writhes around and rises up to press her breasts against his body.

I'm amazed at the kid's self-control. If I'd been in his place at his age, with a gorgeous mature woman of thirty-six sucking and cranking my dick, I'd have squirted cum all over the place minutes before. But, to my continued astonishment, the boy holds it all in. Even as, for the next five minutes at least, my wife slurps at his cock, cranking at it while continuously moaning and sighing out her appreciation.

Beth works at Gordy for all that time before she levers upright. Then, kneeling in front of him, she continues a robust action with one hand, his hands going to her breasts.

"Play with my tits," groans my wife, letting him maul at her flesh before taking him into her cleavage once more.

There's more tit-fucking and sucking of cock before the couple kiss some more, with Beth still tormenting me with all those low moans of desire.

Then she eases away, slowly coming up out of the water, Gordy following my wife upright as Beth perches on the edge of the tub.

"You like my tits don't you," she says on a chuckle, Gordy grabbing at her with both hands.

He's at her breasts, sucking her nipples while Beth groans out, "Oh yeah, ooh, baby. That's it sweetheart."

Gordy goes mad for my wife, licking and sucking as Beth carries on chuckling and sighing.

"Slow down, mister," she says when he starts getting carried away. "You need to slow down."

Beth eases the boy back into the tub, lowering herself down so his prong is between her thighs, the bulb above the surface of the water.

For an awful moment I think they're going to fuck, but what my wife does is lean in to kiss Gordy's mouth before she offers him her breasts. Beth holds her boobs up with her palms, Gordy going back to sucking her nipples.

I hear my wife say, "Oh that's so sweet. That's right, Gordy, that's nice, darling. Treat them gently for now. Kiss my tits, sweetie."

Gordy slurps and mauls at Beth's body, her sighs and mumbling pleasure agony for me.

"That's nice," my wife breathes, teasing her nipples with the tips of her fingers. "You've got them nice and hard."

She leans in and kisses Gordy again, their continued intimacy causing me some anxious concern.

The way they kiss and look at each other with such adoration tugs at my vitals. The boy of nineteen and my beautiful wife are getting way too close for my liking. There's a tenderness to the way they gaze at each other, a closeness I haven't shared with Beth for more than a couple of years.

I'm jealous like never before, and actually thinking about breaking it up when Beth rises upright to slip a hand down over her vulva.

She looks down at the boy, whose hands are on her hips, her pussy a foot from his face.

"You licked a pussy, Gordy?" she whispers. "You have?" she continues when Gordy nods in response. "You know what to do?"

He nods again and my wife is exuberant when she asks, "Would you like to show me?

Beth leans in for a last kiss, moaning when Gordy caresses her breasts, her tongue flicking against his as she mimics the action she wants him to perform on her clit.

"Do you want to show me what you can do?" sighs my wife before she gives the boy one final, enthusiastic kiss, her broad hips and her thighs coming free of the water.

*

Beth stands and grabs the shower fixture, pulling the head free from its bracket.

She sluices the suds from her body, stopping the flow of the water and then replacing the long silver nozzle.

My wife then lifts one foot onto the edge of the tub, spreading her thighs and slapping her pussy with the flats of four fingers.

She sucks in a breath, moaning and sighing when Gordy rises on to his knees, Beth splaying her folds with the tips of her fingers to show the boy where she wants his attention.

I boggle at the sight of his face at her vulva, his tongue flicking her bean while Beth hisses and moans, one hand mauling her breasts while the other holds Gordy's head at her sex.

I'm becoming increasingly aware of my cock, the thing as hard as a steel rod, desire for Beth almost overwhelming my senses. I could just pull the thing out of my trousers while watching Gordy licking my wife. I could tug myself as she groans on about him doing it in just the right place, the noises she's making exacerbating my need.

"Ooh, yeah," moans my wife, Gordy holding her open while she squeezes her breasts, hips working as he teases her sex. She groans, "Get that tongue in there," before continuing with, "Oh fuck, yeah, that's so fucking nice. Taste that pussy."

Beth winces and sucks in a breath, then goes on with another low moan.

"Go on, right there," sighs my wife, eyes closed as she mumbles and moans, hands smoothing over her body. It's an expression of absolute rapture, my wife's delight evident in the way she sucks in deep breaths and rolls her breasts in her hands. She grinds in against the boy's face, holding his head while her tummy tenses with effort.

I can tell she's getting worked up by the noises she makes and the torrent of filth pouring out of her mouth, her vocabulary turning darker as the boy continues to lap at her sex.

"Fuck, yeah," hisses Beth, looking down at him knelt in the bath. "That's it, Gordy, right there, she repeats."

Beth moans again, the sound all curdled before she gasps out, "Oh, yeah, right fucking there ... That's it, baby, play with that pussy."

He's holding her open as she stands with her foot on the edge of the tub, thighs as wide as she can manage, his tongue flicking over her clit while the urge to masturbate washes over me once more, my wife's profanity hitting new levels.

It's one of the filthiest things I've ever heard Beth say when she moans, "Go on, get that wet, juicy cunt ready for your big fucking dick...

"Oh, fuck, yes, you lovely sweet boy. Get it ready for that lovely big cock.

"That's it, Gordy, right on that spot – right on my clit.

"...Oh, yeah, oh God, that's so fucking good."

I gape at my wife when I hear the shift in the language she's using. It's a shock to hear her saying all those things, the wonder upon me about where she picked up all the sewer-mouthed filth. It's like my wife, my Beth, has been looking at porn – which isn't too far off the grid, I suppose.

Or perhaps it's a kink she's picked up from one of her men? Maybe one of her lovers likes the smutty language she's using?

I continue gawping at Beth as she holds Gordy's head while shifting her stance. She slips the raised foot into the bath, moaning on about how nice it all is as she lifts her other leg out of the water. Then, in this new position, Gordy goes at her sex, my wife mumbling and gasping at all the pleasure he's giving.

It goes on for only a short time, with Beth rubbing her sex while groaning out a lewd invitation.

I hear her ask, "Do you want to fuck my pussy now, Gordy?" the thought of it a spear through my heart.

It's not any surprise to hear Gordy squeak out a positive response. "Yeah," he says as Beth grins down into his face.

My wife's fingers work at her clit as she breathes, "You want to stick your big dick inside me – yeah?"

Gordy's still going at her sex with his tongue and his fingers while Beth moans out a lewd, "You wanna be my bad, bad boy?"

I'm close to breaking when I hear her continuing on with the potty-mouthed talk. It's my first experience of hearing this level of filth pour from her mouth, the thrill a jolt through my core when Beth sobs out, "You going to show me what you can do with that big, hard cock of yours...?

"...You're going to shag me – yeah?"

I gulp as it all wells up inside me. I'm recovered from the surprise at hearing Beth's new and lewd vocabulary, and although I'm wracked by jealousy, I'm so fucking turned on. It's all in the way Beth is carrying on: her looks and her groans and the filth pouring out of her mouth. She's so graphic in vocalising her wants and desires, her arousal and carnal excitement bubbling up in the tone of her voice and the twist to her face.

It's a side to my wife I never imagined existed, yet one which excites me beyond anything I've ever experienced with her. I can't believe I've been with Beth for almost two decades and never heard her utter such depravity before, which makes the question of how well I actually know my own wife pop into my head.

It hits me like a train when I realise I must not have known her as well as I thought – which is obvious when I consider how else she could have gotten away with her infidelities for as long as she has?

And if I'd known what she was like, if I understood the inner working of her mind and libido, I might have come to understand sooner that she needed something darker between us.

We could have watched porn together, if that got her going. I'd be happy to role-play to spice things up – an idea I have far too late, my eyes on my wife and the boy as they gaze at each other, his hands soaping her breasts.

Beth moans once more when Gordy fingers her sex, his tongue going back to her clit, her words causing another visceral drag when I hear her say, "That's it, Gordy, get it all wet. Get it all wet for when you fuck me with that lovely big cock.

"That's it. Yeah, up and down, right on my clit ... Nice and slow, baby..."

Another burst of vehement moaning and sighing follows while Gordy does his best to comply with Beth's wishes. I listen to Beth whining and carrying on as she winds up towards the inevitable act. I can tell by the pitch of her outbursts she's close to letting the boy at her. I know in the not too distant future, mere minutes – or even seconds, perhaps – she'll offer her sex to the kid.

I think, in a hazy, vague kind of way, about if I actually want to see them in the throes of their rutting. Will I be able to cope seeing his cock moving in-and-out of Beth's body?

And what about their burgeoning intimacy? What about the pair of them in their own little world? The inadequacy is a heavy blanket with a weave of despair when I wonder if Beth and I were ever as close as she and Gordy appear to be, him slurping at my wife's sex, his endeavours making her moan with unbridled delight.

The boy is only eighteen and he's doing a sterling job of satisfying a woman double his age.

God, how I hate him for giving my wife so much pleasure.

So I'm just thinking about leaving them to it when Beth chuckles and says, "Oh, you're hungry, aren't you Gordy," then goes on to add, "Do you like eating that pussy?"

She blurts out a laugh when the boy mumbles, "Mmm-hmm."

"I like it, too," chuckles my wife, sucking in air before groaning out, "Fuuuck, that's it, baby, get it nice and wet..."

Beth pauses and sighs and then repeats her request on a whisper while looking down at the top of the kid's head.

"Nice and wet," I hear my wife breathe, her foot coming down off the edge of the tub.

And that's the moment events overtake any decision I might make about leaving. My wife tilts Gordy's head so she can look into his face, the words coming out in a croak as she says, "You gonna show me how you're gonna fuck me?

"You gonna show me what you can do with that cock?"

Beth holds the tip of one forefinger between her teeth as she smiles at Gordy, the effect coquettish as she teases him with her smirk. She turns around to present her buttocks towards him, then swivels at the waist to show of her boobs in a three-quarter profile.

His face is close to her slippery skin while my wife carries on with the torment, Gordy getting up to his feet, hands going to her breasts. Gordy sucks at her nipples, mouth going from one to the other while his fingers knead tit-flesh and my wife giggles and sighs and lets out more groans.

They kiss with a smacking of lips before my wife then rips out my guts by purring, "Now, are you gonna fuck me?"

She grins at Gordy while teasing her hair with one hand while looking back over one shoulder. The look she's giving him squeezes my heart. I think the curve of her spine is sublime, the feminine shape of Beth's body and the look on her face cause a twist of desire.

I realise the moment is here and the kid is actually going to put that big prong into my wife.

*

And Beth loves it. I can see from her face she's having the time of her life.