Beth's Dirty Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna bend me over," she says with a smirk, lifting one leg to rest her foot on the tub.

There's a square arch at that end of the room, a divider of sorts which separates the main bathroom from the washroom-cum-toilet. Beth reaches up with one hand to hold onto the dark-wood beam overhead, and, after she's steadied herself, she grabs at one buttock, spreading herself while thrusting back with her hips, angling her pelvis so the boy can get at her pussy.

Gordy uses one hand to spread Beth's cheeks further apart, his dick in the other fist while my wife squirms and continues to look back at him, her expression expectant while she says, "That's where you put it." She smiles at Gordy, nodding while holding his eyes with her own. "In there, baby, that's it."

Beth reaches back to hold his face, watching his reaction, assessing the boy's response while he nudges her sex with the end of his dick.

"Oh yeah," breathes Beth. "You gonna push that in?

"Calm down," adds my wife, returning to her earlier refrain. "Nice and slow. Not too fast. Let me feel it go in."

I can tell when he finally enters her because Beth's head goes back and a long, drawn out, "Oooh," comes out of her mouth. "Fuuuck," groans my wife as the boy's hips start to work back-and-forth. "Calm it down," gasps Beth straight away, her hand on his hip to stop the kid from charging ahead. "Let me feel every inch ... Calm down, Gordy."

The boy gets into a rhythm she likes, with Beth groaning and gasping, eyes closed as she winces with pleasure.

It's torture to hear her making those sounds, the agony only getting worse when she breathes out, "Oh fuck, yeah ... Oh fuck ... Nice and slow."

The boy starts at her again, his hands full of her breasts while Beth does her best to soothe his ardour.

She's still swivelled at the waist one hand on the wall for support while she holds Gordy's face as a sandwich between fingers and thumb. Their foreheads are touching, her eyes holding his gaze as Beth tells lets me know just what's going on by what she's saying to him.

"I can feel you," she whispers to Gordy, slowly working her pelvis. My wife corkscrews her hips and continues with, "I can every bit of you going in."

The kid's face is all slack as his hips continue to move, his robust thrusting calm for the moment. Beth continues to hold his attention, rolling her buttocks while saying, "Push it real deep. Yeah," she croons, pouting at Gordy. "Go on, push it right inside.

"Oh yeah," she groans, their momentum increasing.

A moment later and the boy's skinny nates are bouncing again. He's mad for my wife, so eager to fuck into her body she has to keep up a constant reminder for him to slow everything down.

Gordy leans in low and wraps his arms around Beth shoulders, leaning in while gripping her tight as it seems to get too much for him to cope with, his thrusts getting more urgent.

And this time, Beth gives him his head.

She groans out, "Oh fuck," the boy's tempo increasing. "Oh yeah," moans my wife, the cheeks of her arse rippling as Gordy gets going.

It's a minute of rutting, with Beth constantly groaning in pleasure, blurting out her Oh fucks and Oh yeahs as the kid fucks at her body.

"Oh yes, baby, oh fuck," Beth is gasping, her fingers down at her arse while she holds herself open so he can get at her deeper.

As it's all going on, Gordy holds onto Beth's body, his arms round her torso until he leans back and puts his hands on her shoulders.

Then he really gets at her, fucking at Beth while she sobs and makes quite a fuss.

They slow down for a moment, with Beth grinning back at the kid, her expression ebullient.

I try to recall when I last saw my wife so happy, so full of joy her eyes sparkle as she looks at her lover. Because that's what the boy is by now. He's inside my wife, his cock giving her pleasure, a feeling growing between them. They're lovers in more than the physical sense. There's a deeper, romantic connection between them.

It's apparent from her expression when Beth pulls him in for a kiss before moaning, "Oh, you're a good boy, aren't you? Oh fuck," she sighs as Gordy caresses her skin, his fingers moving over her back, his thrusts going deeper and quicker again.

Their bodies collide with meaty thwacks, water splashing in the bath as Gordy gives Beth the good news. She's mewling and whining and crying out in delight, their bestial coupling ripping my guts.

But I'm so rock solid down at my core while I witness the scene. I know I'm sick and depraved, but seeing that kid working my wife into a lather is probably the single most exciting thing I've ever encountered.

During another lull, I see the pair kissing, with Beth grinning into the kid's face, his hips still making the moves on my wife.

Gordy slaps Beth's buttock three times, bringing a dark chuckle from her before she says, "Ooh, yeah, Gordy, you naughty boy."

And then he's at her again, their flesh slapping with urgent, metronomic regularity, his arms round her body once more, my wife squealing on about how good it feels to have him inside her.

"Does it feel nice?" gasps Beth to the boy. "Do you like fucking my pussy?" she squeaks.

I watch them as they go for another round of desperate rutting, with Beth sobbing and letting us know all about how it feels to have a young lover giving her his length.

Then my wife suddenly eases off the boy's cock, his jib waggling around as she turns to face him.

Beth mauls at her breasts while throwing a hot-eyed look of desire down to his dick.

"Get out of the bath," she hisses to Gordy. "Let me taste my pussy off your cock."

*

Gordy steps out of the tub while Beth goes into the water. She kneels, the boy moving in close so she can get a hand on his shaft.

"Give me your dick," breathes my wife as she leans over the edge, then purses her lips around the big dome.

I watch Beth's head bob back-and-forth, her cheeks concave while she looks up into his face, her lips popping off the head of that cock. My wife moans with appreciation while using her mouth and her hand on the kid's length. She sucks at the thing, forefinger and thumb curled round its girth before next licking its keel with the flat of her tongue.

It goes on for a minute, with Beth alternating her style, the sounds never ceasing until Beth rises up to smear pre-cum over her nipples.

After she's grinned at the boy and made another comment about him liking her tits, she allows him free rein, Gordy fucking her mouth, his hand in her hair while he thrusts at my wife's face.

She lets him loose for a few moments, thirty seconds perhaps, then takes control when Gordy's action gets too robust.

I notice her technique, my wife's ability to take at least half of the length into her mouth. I hear her gomming the cock, her glug-glug-glug as Gordy fucks at her with brisk, vigorous thrusts of his hips.

Beth comes away from the thing wedged between her lips. There's no hint of coral lip-gloss remaining. My wife has had it kissed off, the residual traces removed by her vigorous sucking at Gordy's erection.

My wife swirls her tongue over the cock-head before she leans back in the tub. The boy is on her the instant she lets go of his dick, with Gordy curling in low as he grabs at my wife's breasts, his lips finding one nipple, the teat surrounded by Beth's pimpled flesh, the areola puckered with lust.

Gordy sucks at my wife, both hands squeezing the curved outer flanks. He goes from one to the other, clearly aroused by the size of Beth's tits.

Beth presses her palms to his cheeks, pulling him while flicking her tongue at the air, a signal she wants the boy's kiss. Gordy licks at Beth's tongue, his lips then sucking it in as they share a long, slippery kiss.

I'm in the prefect place to see the mollusc nestled in the concavity at the top of my wife's thighs when she gets out of the water with her back and bottom towards me. She's all slick and shiny, her skin wet from the water, the oyster of her sex all plump as she stands.

The boy grabs at her arse, his fingers splaying the cheeks as he ducks in to kiss one soapy globe.

Beth chuckles when Gordy mauls at her body, the smudge of her sphincter winking at me, suds a foamy garland at her hips when she then leans forward to take a towel off the rail.

Beth lays the towel along the edge of the bath before taking hold of the kid's face. She squeezes his cheeks, making him pout like a goldfish as she looks into his eyes.

Beth smirks at Gordy and says, "Now we're going to be very naughty. And you're gonna make me come."

She watches his face as she settles her rump on the towel, one hand going to the far side of the tub. My wife steadies herself before lifting one leg, licking the fingers of her free hand as she slowly rests her calf on Gordy's shoulder. Beth splits her labia as Gordy aims his cock at her body, one arm round her thigh, my wife in a three-quarter profile to where I'm standing, her midriff creased while her breasts wobble and sway.

From where I am, I can see his cock nudging at Beth, her gasp coming as the boy winces, half his dick going inside.

"Oh fuck," purrs my wife, head lolling back. "Oh shit, give it all to me," she groans.

Beth has to use one hand to steady herself as the kid starts it up, my wife gasping and cooing as his flesh slaps against hers.

Beth pouts and rolls her eyes, a gasp coming out before she goes on with a decidedly exuberant, "Ooh yes, right there, yes. Go on, right there. Nice and deep."

It seems the time for slowing him down is definitely over, with Gordy going at her with youthful vigour, my wife squeaking at him.

Beth tells him to go nice and deep, to, "Go on, yeah, give me the full length of that big fucking dick of yours. Let me feel all of it going all the way in."

Then she's groaning and gasping and sucking air in through her nose. My wife yelps out her pleasure, the boy working hard as he fucks into her pussy, flesh upon flesh while her breasts shiver and roll.

"Nicely, nicely, nicely!" my wife squeaks. "That's so fucking nice."

I look on, unable to take my eyes off the boy's cock, the length of the thing coming out of my wife causing me envy. He's really quite a big lad. Gordy might only be a scrawny little thing, but he's got a cock like a donkey's. Or at least that's what it looks like to me as he gives Beth the benefit of all he can supply, her moans and groans mixed in with her shouts of, "Oh fuck," and "Oh yeah."

My wife has her eyes fixed on his face, her eyes going wide as she yells at him to, "Fuck it right there."

Beth sighs and moans and cries out a quick, "Oh fuuuck – yes, yes, yes, yes!" a long groan coming up from her chest, the judders wracking her torso, thighs shivering, nerveless.

It looks to me as though her body actively rejects the boy's cock, my wife gasping as she sucks in deep breaths, groaning and gazing at Gordy.

That smouldering look and the sounds coming from Beth would have me squirting inside her. I'd be coming and coming, sobbing while pouring my seed into my wife, but Gordy – that boy of eighteen – just keeps hold of Beth's thigh while simply aiming his cock at her pussy, the thing sinking in as she whines up at his face.

"That's it," my wife gasps, taking him in. She gives it more porn-speak as she squeaks at him to, "Feel that pussy come. Keep fucking that pussy."

Then Beth grunts as her head lolls back, mewling in delight before snapping her focus back to his face.

"Right there, right in that pussy," groans Beth, the boy's thighs slapping against her. Gordy has her spread wide, with Beth leaning sideways along the edge of the bath. Which wouldn't be too comfortable if she was in any state to realise she was resting against the hard tub; but I think my wife has other things on her mind – another quick orgasm coming her way so it seems.

"Go on, right there," my wife groans at her lover. "Go on, nice--" she says, the long moan cutting her words short as her pussy ejects the boy's length once again.

"Oh fuck, yes," sobs Beth as the kid ducks in to suck at her breast.

She judders and moans for some time, with Gordy already eager to get back inside. He slips it into my wife, with Beth looking at him, her teeth clenched in a snarl after she sighs, "Oh fuck," her next words a crude, "Yeah, that's it. Get it in there. Get it nice and wet ... nice and wet."

They fuck, a bestial rutting which has Beth gazing and pouting into his face. Gordy is going at my wife, with Beth squeaking and moaning until she gasps out another, "Oh fuck," her body ejecting his cock yet again.

But the kid is right back at her.

Gordy smears his fingers through Beth's labia, the folds flapping while he aims his cock at her body. Then they're at it again, my wife letting loose with her potty-mouthed talk, her foul-mouthed litany an obscene soundtrack to accompany their coupling.

She's watching Gordy fuck into her body, her hand mauling her breasts as she says, "Oh shit, that is so good." Then she snarls at the boy to, "Keep on fucking that MILF pussy. Come on – yeah?

"Keep fucking it like a good boy. Don't stop fucking that pussy until I tell you you can."

Gordy puts a hand at her throat, with Beth continuing her lewd refrain.

"Don't stop," urges my wife. "Don't you dare stop.

"Oh fuck," she cries out. "Don't stop until I tell you.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's it. Make it wetter," she squeals, repeating her urging with speed and vehemence.

"Make it wetter, make it wetter, make it wetter!" cries Beth, grunts coming out after she's said it.

And then I'm watching my wife coming again, the boy pulling out like he can't take any more.

"Don't fucking stop!" cries out Beth. She levers upright, gasping while grabbing at Gordy. "Don't stop until I tell you to," she gasps into his mouth while kissing the boy.

There's an urgency upon Beth as she turns away, presenting her back to her lover, one foot going up on the edge of the bath, her pelvis angled so he can get at her sex.

"I told you to fuck that pussy," gasps Beth, the boy getting behind her. "You gonna fuck it some more?" asks my wife, shifting position until Gordy has slid himself into her body.

This time they really go at it, my wife bent forward, obscenities pouring in a constant flow as the boy fucks into her body, his hand slapping her buttock.

Beth's tits sway as Gordy gets at her, my wife starting up with, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, show me what you've got.

"Harder and faster," she tells him. "Show me what that big dick can do."

Gordy's hands are on my wife shoulders, his hips working fast, his body as lean as a greyhound's as he pounds at Beth, her cries growing ever more desperate, her squeals of delight a knife through my heart.

It goes on until Beth's body spits out his cock one more time, my wife grunting, "Oh shit," her fingers down at her sex while Gordy's palms run over her skin.

There's a pause when Beth swivels round to grin at the boy. "Fuck, that's so nice," she murmurs into his face, her eyes close to his before she gives him a kiss.

Then Beth goes for the shower, sluicing the front of her body while urging the kid to play with her pussy.

Gordy's cock waggles and waves as he climbs into the tub. He gets behind Beth, his hand going down between her thighs while his spare hand mauls at her breasts.

I watch the kid finger my wife, those digits in deep while Beth groans out her pleasure, his lips finding her nipple.

Beth cranks at his length while rubbing herself, then she's angling her pelvis again, offering her sex to the boy.

"Go on, fuck my pussy," she murmurs, a hand going to the wall for support.

Beth leans forward as they start at it again, her breasts rolling and swaying while she urges the boy to go at her nice and deep.

It seems they find the perfect angle and depth when Beth brings her foot down off the edge of the tub, her legs going together so she's knock-kneed, her cunt angled at Gordy as she moans out the lewdest, "Oh fuck," I've heard her utter so far.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," cries my wife as Gordy goes hard.

Beth keeps it up for a full minute with, "Oh shit, oh fuck," and, "I love your big dick."

Gordy slams at her, his cock like a piston, my wife squealing and moaning until she wails out she's coming.

Beth hardly pauses after squawking the news, a hand quickly rubbing her sex before she urges Gordy to fuck her again.

"More," sobs my wife. "Give me more, more, more of that big fucking dick."

And there's yet more wailing and carrying on as Beth finds her stride.

"Don't stop," she tells Gordy, her next words timed with his thrusts. "Make me come," begs my wife, "Make me come, make me come, make me come!

"Oh shit," gasps out Beth. "Don't stop!"

And then she's sobbing and moaning as the shudders grip her body, thighs shivering as she continues to wail, breasts trembling like jellies.

Gordy keeps going, fucking my wife through her climax, obscenities still pouring out of her mouth until she finally levers upright.

The boy moves in close, his arms looping round so he can run his hands all over Beth's body. I look at my wife and see her throat and breasts are suffused a with a rosy-pink hue, her own hands mauling her tits as she gasps and sobs out her absolute pleasure.

"Your cock," breathes my wife as she turns. "It's just so good."

The she's down on her knees in the water, his dick in her mouth.

*

Beth glugs and slobbers at Gordy. She holds him with one hand while he tries to get his full length into her gullet. I can see the boy's excitement in the way he's thrusting at Beth, her moans coming up muffled and choked because her mouth is jammed full of cock.

Gordy has his hands in Beth's hair, the blonde all straggly as he keeps up the pressure on my wife's crown. I'm looking at him going at her, sure he'd burst out of the top of her head if Beth didn't keep him in check with one fist on his shaft.

My wife doesn't say anything while she lets Gordy go at her lips, she's too busy gomming and sucking and occasionally smacking her lips off the dome. I don't know if she's planning to fuck him again, but there's a hint the finale is near when Gordy pulls free and starts tugging his dick.

Beth appears to have the same idea as Gordy tugs at himself. She must have a sense of the boy's imminent climax because she looks up at his face and massages her breasts while offering their bounty to Gordy.

"Oh yeah," I hear Beth say. "You wanna spunk all over my tits and face, do you?"

I feel another visceral tug when my wife sticks out her tongue, the first burst of cum spitting out of the boy.

It's a thin spurt of jizm that flicks over Beth's face, a silvery trail which clings to her skin and her hair, a second and third vehement squirt following soon after.

Beth lets out a gasp, blinking as the stuff hits her face, taking the last of his semen on the flat of her tongue, her lips pursing around the cock-head while Gordy purges himself of his need.

My wife sucks her cheeks concave before mashing her lips off Gordy's bell-end, then shocks me once more by letting a thick slide of gloop pour out of her mouth.

The stuff dribbles over her chin, a dollop of it spattering down onto her breasts, the rivulet running through the crease of her cleavage.

Beth plays with his cock, sucking at it while holding the boy's eyes with her own, another mouthful of goo slipping over her chin while she paints her cheeks with the end.

My wife chuckles at Gordy, winking a moment before she finally acknowledges my presence.

"You can go now," Beth says to me, smearing the kid's spunk over her breasts. "Pour me some wine. We'll be down in a minute."