Beth's Dirty Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife dismisses me with a wave of her fingers.

I linger, unable to take my eyes off the mess on her face.

Go on," says Beth. "Get lost. I want a private talk with this lovely young man."

And just for her own twisted pleasure, my sets her focus on my face while grinning around a mouthful of cock.

*

I'm in the lounge when they come down the stairs. Gordy is dressed while Beth looks lovely with a white towel wrapped round her body. My wife has cleaned the spunk off her face and even run a brush through her hair.

Beth's wine waits for her on the low coffee table, the pair standing just inside the doorway, my wife's hand on the boy's shoulder in a protective, possessive, and intimate gesture.

"Thanks for bringing him in for me to fuck," purrs Beth. She turns to Gordy, kisses his mouth, and then tells him goodbye, that she'll see him soon.

"Uh, what about the lawn?" the boy asks.

Beth laughs and rolls her eyes. "Don't worry about that. My husband will finish it off and put all the tools away. You get away now, sweetie. I think you've done enough work for one day."

Gordy throws me a quick look before leaving the room.

"Well," says Beth, moving over to pick up her glass. "Are you happy you put yourself through it?"

I stare at my wife, soaking up the detail of her face and her shoulders, the towel high on her thighs.

"Take that off," I tell her.

Beth looks at me, expression inquiring as I stand and start to take off my clothes.

"Really?" she says, an eyebrow arched at the ceiling.

"Now," I insist, pointing to the three-seater sofa. "Take it off, get on there, and open your legs."

I'm naked, cock like a steel rod as I go to my wife.

She's got her eyes on my hard-on as I approach, a fist cranking my length while I say, "That was incredible, Beth. I ... I can't put it into words."

My wife spreads her thighs and diddles her bean. I see she's all swollen and pink at her core. The kid's got her all juicy and hot.

Beth sighs, "I loved his big fucking cock. He's a devastating fuck. Did you see him at first? So eager to get into my pussy."

She wriggles around on the sofa, offering herself to me.

"Are you gonna fuck me now? Is this gonna be worth the effort, Adrian? You gonna fuck me, or are you gonna squirt all over my stomach?"

I clamber between Beth's legs, my eyes taking all of her in. "You're so lovely," I groan, her molten embrace hot on my cock as I sink in up to my balls. I pause, savouring the texture of my wife's pussy clenching around me. "Where did all that porn-talk come from?" I ask her. "Where on Earth did you learn to say all that stuff?"

Beth shifts around, hips starting to work. Her breasts shiver and roll, her smirk fixed upon me.

"I've seen a few movies," she says. "Why, don't you like hearing me saying those things?"

"I love it," I say on a moan. "It's just odd hearing you say it."

Beth thrusts up to meet me as I slam down, her flesh rippling as we collide. She mauls at her breasts and gives me a hot-eyed stare, then says, "My pussy's all wet from his fucking. I loved the way he used his big cock. He kept making me wetter and wetter."

I gulp and nod, fucking into my wife. "I heard," I say. "I saw the look on your face. Oh, Beth," I add on a sigh, "you were so gorgeous. That kid did a good job.

"I couldn't believe it when I saw his cock coming out of your body."

My wife squeaks and groans, wall-eyed as our rutting gets hotter.

"What do you mean?" she eventually asks with a gasp, her hips working hard.

I grunt and fuck into her body, then say, "When you came ... You just ... pushed him out. He was going at you one second, and then, the next, your body ejected him."

My wife slows down with her fucking, then laughs and gives me her sly smirk.

"You wanna fuck that pussy like he did?" she asks me. "You wanna see if you can make it come? Go on," she urges, snarling at me, a hand coming up to my shoulder as she bucks up at me. "Fuck it and make it come. Show me what you can do."

It must have been some paradigm shift in my psyche. A day earlier – or perhaps even hours – and Beth would already be full of my cum. But, seeing her with Gordy must have triggered something inside me. I was suddenly a sexual animal, determined to make the wonderful bitch squeal out in pleasure.

In an uncharacteristic outburst of bestial lust, I looked into her eyes while growling a decidedly lewd, "I'm going to turn your cunt inside out."

"Smash me," gasps my wife gasped after staring at me for a few seconds. "Oh fuck, oh shit, that's good ... That's so fucking nice."

And with that now familiar refrain bubbling out of Beth, we go at it for some time, her cries getting ever more urgent as I plunder her body.

Beth is spread wide beneath me for quite a time. Then, with a long groan from her, when it gets close to critical for me, I ease out of her pussy and gasp at her to stand and put one foot up on the sofa.

"Stick your arse out at me." I crank my dick and boss my wife around, slapping her rump with one palm, the smack making her squeak. "Like you did for him. Stick it right out, Beth. Bend over, babe."

"Go on," coos Beth, holding herself open while giving me that grin from over one shoulder. "Fuck it some more. Put it back in and...

"Oh fuuuck," she moans, head lolling forward as her body accepts my cock. "That's it, oh yeah, keep fucking my pussy. Right there, right there, right there."

Beth swivels around at the waist, her flesh creasing as I reach for her breasts.

"Keep doing it right there," she gasps out at me, an arm encircling my neck.

I look at her curves and feel her skin under my palms. Beth looks lovely all creased at the waist.

I hear my wife's groans and see the look in her eyes. "Beth..." I groan, our bodies slapping together. "Darling," I add with a gulp. "I..."

"Don't stop fucking," squeals my wife while she pulls me in for a tongue-swirling kiss.

Thrusting back onto my cock, Beth mauls at her breasts, then tugs at my hip, urging me to give it to her harder and deeper and faster.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I hear my wife groan, the surge rising up through my core.

And just as she burbles she's coming, her spasms beginning, my seed rushes out of my cock.

Beth takes a couple of squirts into her body before I feel her insides squeezing my shaft. In a whirl of impressions – I'm coming and her pussy is ejecting my dick – I see spunk flick onto one of Beth's buttocks, her body wracked by the judders, her sobs and gasps loud in my ears.

Then I'm back inside Beth and pumping away, fucking into her pussy as she continues to wail and groan.

"Keep fucking," she gasps. "I'm still fucking coming."

And then she's writhing and grunting again.

*

We're slumped together on the sofa, all tangled up while we kiss and I caress my wife's skin.

"Well, you've changed," Beth says as she pushes upright on straight arms.

I pout and nod and look into her serious expression.

I ask her, "What did you want to talk to him about?"

Beth's head cants sideways. "About your next trip. I'm going to have him round here when you go away." My wife shrugs and avoids my eyes, lower lip between her teeth. Then she returns her focus to me. "I was going to fuck him some more."

It still cuts at me, but I just nod my head. "All right," I tell Beth. "But how about you and I Skype while it's going on?"

The idea had simply come on in the moment. I'd had no clue about what I was suggesting, but the appeal for watching my wife and her lover is a thrill rushing through me.

Beth takes it on board, looking at me for some time before making any response.

She surprises me by saying, "I was going to say I'd changed my mind. After that little performance with you..."

My wife's cheeks balloon as she blows out a lungful of air, slowly shaking her head side-to-side, her gaze fixed on my face.

"But..." she goes on, pausing while formulating the words. "Well, if you don't mind him coming to visit...

"And he'll be off back to uni at the end of the summer."

Beth is suddenly ebullient. She swings her legs off the sofa, breasts swaying as she moves, eyes round and shining with her inner excitement.

"Oh God, Adrian...? Could you stand it if I took him on for a couple of months? Could you take it if I had him on a regular basis?"

"What about if I joined in, too? Do you think we could make it a threesome thing, Beth?"

Beth blurts out a chuckle of what I take to be delight. She nods with some enthusiasm and says, "Jesus, Adrian ... do you honestly think you could do it?"

I pull a face and nod. "Well, yeah," I reply.

Beth swallows down, hard. She looks into my face like she's studying me. "Shall I ask him tomorrow?" she gurgles. "If he's all right with us all being together..."

"Call him now," I tell my wife, strange feelings dragging my guts. "Invite him round for ten in the morning."

Then I move in to take hold of my wife, kissing her mouth as my cock thickens and grows.