All Comments on 'Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 11'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

More Rihanna haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i agree on rihanna. it would be nice to find out more about that bet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

More please, more stories of everybody inside the club

the vendetta's are awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?!

WTF IS RONG WITH U?! ARE U OK?! THIS IS SICK , TWISTED , AND DISGUSTING!! GET SOME HELP!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Rihanna

Agreed. Please, I'd love to read about how Rihanna got broken in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
less wierd

i want to see more of beyonce being submissive i really think you should have gone for one of the other two, hope this continues and beyonce next mistress is an enemey more humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beyonce + Piss = Fantastic

I have 1 thing to say. You are a great writer! I would really like to thank you for your efforts. I think your latest beyonce in bondage was your best yet. That is my favorite series you have. I am captivated by your newest way to humiliate beyonce. The way you have her being a piss slut for a year? Brilliant! And more then piss, too. You have mentioned pain, feces, and from multiple people too! I cannot wait for your latest edition to the series. I am checking the site everyday for an update! I have some suggestions for your writing, too. I would love to have a series, short or long, of Carmen Electra in possession of Nicole Sherzinger as the piss and feces slut. You could write a great series on that. For your next story, I would greatly appreciate it if you found a way to incorporate Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Angelina Jolie into the humiliation of beyonce. The first 2 stars before the the last 1, please. Thank you again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous