Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I suppose you have been a good enough slave for me. Very well but you will have to lick my boots clean before I will allow your request."

With that Nicole shuffled forward so that the soles of her boots were smack in the middle of the puddle of Beyonce's piss. Without question Beyonce dipped her head again and began to lick her Mistress's boots. Nicole let her then raised her feet one at a time so that the soles got the same treatment. When Nicole was satisfied she pointed to the ground and Beyonce lowered herself onto her back and held the toilet seat up so that it was directly over her face. Nicole then peeled off her PVC shorts and revealed her shaven pussy which she squatted down over the wooden seat with. There was a long pause, everybody in the Club held their breath and then with a grunt Nicole started to unload her bladder all over Beyonce's smiling face. Nicole had kept it all in all day so had a full bladder to empty and the yellow stream cascaded down for what seemed like an eternity. Beyonce tried her best to gulp as much down as she could, gulping fast, big mouthfuls of urine as she tried to keep up but it was to no avail. Before long her face was flooded with piss as it splattered off her and her full mouth and ran in all directions over Beyonce's face.

Finally Nicole dried up and once Beyonce was done gulping the mouthful she held her Mistress placed her feet either side of her head and sat herself down on Beyonce's face and took up the microphone.

"So as you all can see I got myself a new piss slut. Be here in four weeks time and I'll show you what else I can train this dumb cunt to do for me..."

12