Beyond the Ordinary - the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we're not married—yet—"

"Is that in the cards?"

"Hopefully," Tim admitted. "Anyway, she doesn't want to be dependent on me, and I don't blame her. Besides, if you haven't noticed, she has this extraordinary talent."

"Yes, I've experienced it," Corinne said with a smirk, giving her pussy a quick rub.

"I meant her cooking," Tim corrected with a shake of his head and roll of his eyes.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I noticed that, too." This time a grin. "So, what do you do on evenings when she works?"

"I mostly work, too."

"I guess divorce is big business."

"It's not glamorous or pretty, but it is lucrative. And I'm trying to branch out into more family law."

"So, your firm is doing well?"

"Very well. There's a place for you, if you're interested."

"Leaving my firm and relocating to this city," Corinne said with a grimace. "I don't know about that. But thanks for the offer."

"So, what do you want to do tonight?"

Both had the same thing on their mind, but neither wanted to admit it aloud.

Corinne shrugged. "Whatever."

"Okay, well, I'm going to clean up the kitchen," Tim said. "You go relax and I'll we'll watch TV or something."

"I'll help you."

"No, it's not going to take long. Go find something to watch."

"Actually, if you don't mind, I think I'm going to go take a quick shower."

"Yeah, go ahead. Take your time."

* * *

The thought of being alone with Tim again was too tempting, which was why Corinne decided to take a shower. She smirked at the thought of what Rhonda had said about a cold shower but tried it anyway. The realization that it didn't work came quickly, but the reason was not because it stifled any sexual arousal; instead, it was just too cold to withstand. She kept adding a little warm water to make it tolerable, but when she finally was comfortable, she realized it was at a temperature that she normally showered.

With her body all soapy, she happened to glimpse Tim pass by the bathroom. They'd already seen each other naked, so there was no reason to be modest. Besides, maybe it would . . .

He passed again, but this time, he stopped and looked in.

Corinne smiled at him and he smiled back. He seemed to be enjoying the view. She was about to ask him if he wanted to join her, but instead had a better idea. She quickly finished rinsing off, turned off the water, and said, "Can you get me a towel?" even though she could have easily reached one.

With a big grin, Tim complied, but instead of handing it to her, when she stepped out of the stall, he wrapped it around her and started patting her down. That was as much of an invitation as she needed. She threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately. She detected no hesitance in him kissing her back.

A minute later, she shed the towel and led him into her bedroom, the guest bedroom, and removed his shirt before pressing her lips to his again.

"I was hoping this would happen," she murmured.

"I asked you what you wanted to do. Why didn't you say it was this?"

"Wasn't sure you wanted to."

"I do."

"Then why didn't you say something?"

"Touché!"

As they kissed again, they maneuvered themselves onto the bed, kneeling.

Corinne's skin was still moist, and Tim loved the coolness of it against his own skin. His hands magnetically went to her breasts.

She liked him pawing her tits and put her own hands to work undoing his belt and pants and pushing them and his underwear down below his ass cheeks. Her fingers wrapped around his now hard cock, stroking it a few times before bending over to take him in her mouth. "I've never done this before, so bear with me."

"You don't have to."

"I want to." She held it pointed slightly up and then placed her mouth over the head. She slid her lips about halfway down his shaft and back up, repeating the motion several times. Picking up speed slightly, "Mmmm," sounds vibrated in her throat. To his surprise, she also used her tongue inside her mouth, swirling it around on his knob.

Not half bad if this was indeed her first time. He could tell she was trying to go deeper, but was apprehensive, so he lifted her head so he could taste her sweet lips again.

Corinne then laid back pulling him on top of her and his cock magically found her hole and invited itself in.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

Bending her legs back, Tim fucked her slowly, which he believed was really the only way to actually enjoy sex. You pumped hard and fast when you just wanted to come. He kissed her neck and cheek and quickly realized that this was becoming romantic sex instead of just a fuck. He wasn't sure what that meant, but the moment was too right, and it felt too good, and this wasn't the time to analyze it.

Amid, Corinne's continued moaning, Tim sat up on his haunches so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her sweet pussy. It was akin to a pinch to believe this was real.

Corinne reached down to gently rub her clit. She couldn't get over how wonderful it felt to be fucked by her cousin, and as she had last night, she wondered if this incredible emotion was because it was that good or because a desire she'd had since they were teenagers was finally being realized, and then for a second time. She allowed herself to believe it was a combination of the two.

She wanted to look up and see the emotion on Tim's face, but she could only hold her head up for a few seconds because the sensuality of the moment was just too much. She allowed her head to fall back and her eyes to close and merely revel in the euphoria.

Tim's eyes now latched onto the small mounds of her breasts gliding backwards and forwards with his thrusts. It was as though they were filled with gel. Once again, he couldn't help but caress them. He bent over and sucked each nipple in his mouth.

Corinne loved that he was pumping slowly and driving his cock all the way in on each thrust. She pulled his head to mash her mouth against his. Her mind flew back in time to when they were teenagers and ostensibly "practiced" kissing each other so they would be skilled when they dated others. But in reality, they did it because it was as much sexual fervor as they could get away with. She remembered how often her pussy got wet doing that and the wet spots that frequently appeared on his pants from what she now knew was pre-cum oozing from his cock. If only they had been as bold then as they were now.

"I want you to hold me," Corinne whispered.

Not sure what she wanted exactly, Tim pulled out, turned her on her side and spooned her, re-entering her pussy from behind. He wrapped both arms around her.

"Mmmhmm," she cooed as he resumed thrusting.

After several minutes, she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm. "I'm getting close," she uttered. "I want you to really fuck me now."

So, he returned to their original position and pumped faster.

"Harder!" she ordered.

Tim complied, really plowing her.

Moments later, Corinne let out cries of joy and moans of pleasure as her climax washed over her. It was even better than the one last night, and that one had been magnificent. She felt her muscles tightening and nerves tingling, and for a fleeting second, wondered how the body conspired to produce such an incredible feeling of joy, but one that lasted only seconds. Perhaps the body couldn't withstand such a charge for any longer amount of time.

She was brought back to the moment by Tim announcing that he was going to come.

"Come inside me," she pleaded. "Please come inside me."

"Are you sure?" But even as she was nodding her consent, he couldn't hold it and jettisoned burst after burst of jism, causing him to grunt.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes! Oh, that feels so wonderful having you fill me."

Corinne had come down by the time Tim finished spurting. But she did nothing when he pulled out and she felt his cum oozing out of her pussy. It felt divine and it was one more element she wanted to experience.

* * *

Rhonda went immediately to hers and Tim's bedroom when she didn't find him and Corinne on the sofa. She felt small relief that they weren't in bed there but had mixed emotions upon finding them in the guest bedroom, where Corinne was staying, and still awake.

"Wow. You guys are like rabbits," Rhonda commented.

Both lawyers took that as humorous and chuckled. Neither seemed bothered by her appearance, as though they expected her to catch them.

"How was work?" Corinne casually asked.

That struck Rhonda as odd. "Oh, you know, slaving over a hot stove."

"Are you going to soak again?" Corinne asked.

Even though Rhonda had repeatedly stated that she was okay with Tim and Corinne having sex, coming home and finding them so . . . casual . . . for some reason, didn't sit well with her. "No, I'm too tired. Just want to hit the sack—to sleep. But feel free if you want to."

Rhonda was still awake when Tim came to bed a short while later, but she was trying to figure out why she suddenly felt the way she did, and so far, had no clue, so she pretended to be asleep.

* * *

The next morning was Saturday, so they all slept a little later. Rhonda was scheduled to work lunch, so she was up before Tim.

"You have to work today?" he asked, finally awakening as she was about to leave. There was disappointment in his tone.

"Just lunch."

"I was hoping we could take Corinne sightseeing around town. I'm trying to convince her to come to work at my firm."

"Really? She must really be getting better." Rhonda tried not to make it sound snooty because she really didn't mean it to be.

"No. But she is a good lawyer."

"Well, you guys go on and I'll call you when I get off. Maybe we can meet up somewhere."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. No use wasting the day."

However, when Rhonda arrived at the restaurant, she was told that there had been a mix-up in the schedule and she was not supposed to work, but the executive chef felt bad about it and said she could work if she wanted to. Stretching the truth, Rhonda said she had family in town and would take off. She decided to return home to change out of her chef's clothes before calling Tim. Also, depending on where they were, she might not want to join them.

Rhonda was a bit taken back upon seeing Tim's car still parked in the garage. Then it occurred to her that they might have taken Corinne's. However, why would they? She didn't know her way around.

Now suspicious, Rhonda entered the condominium quietly. The noises coming from the master bedroom were unmistakable. Spying on them without going in confirmed this as she saw Tim sitting against the headboard with Corinne straddling his hips obviously impaled on his cock.

They were in her bed! Rhonda merely shook her head and backed away. She departed the condo as quietly as she had arrived. Driving around aimlessly for a while, not sure of her emotions, she found herself at her brother's apartment. His girlfriend, Jenna, answered the door.

"Lose your way?" Jenna asked, deliciously dressed in a short summer dress, low-cut, her nipples pointing through the material.

"Don't you look good enough to eat," Rhonda greeted, entering and caressing the other woman's breast as she passed her.

Ron appeared in T-shirt and gym shorts. "What brings you here?"

"Sorry to drop in unannounced."

Her tone caused him to ask, "Everything okay?"

They all sat on the sofa.

"Tim's cousin dropped in unannounced for a visit," Rhonda reported, casually reaching over to caress her brother's crotch. "He's had a thing for her since they were kids. I told him he could fuck her if he wanted to. Of course, he said that wouldn't happen. It was obvious she had a thing for him also, so I told her the same thing separately. She had the same answer."

"And of course, they did it," Jenna surmised.

"And they keep doing it when I'm not there."

"Are they trying to hide it from you?" Ron asked.

"Not at all. They've been very open about it," Rhonda told them. "I even found them in her bed together wide awake when I arrived home last night."

"What kind of woman is she?" Jenna wanted to know.

"That's the annoying thing. She's actually very nice. I did her twice."

With a smirk, Jenna recounted, "So, you gave your blessing for them to fuck, they have, you've done her, what's the issue?"

"I don't know," Rhonda admitted. "I guess I'm wondering why they can't wait until I'm there."

"Have you talked to them about it?" This from Ron.

"No," Rhonda admitted, and then she described in more detail the last two days and this morning's discovery.

"You need to talk to them, tell them how you feel."

"I don't know how I feel," Rhonda said. "Except that I shouldn't have a problem with this. I mean, after what the three of us have done, and what we've done with Tim. I profess to be this open-minded woman, and yet—"

"Is it possible that you think Tim's attraction to his cousin could be more serious?" Jenna suggested. "Maybe it's a romantic interest instead of just the taboo of sex with a family member?"

"There's no real evidence of it," Rhonda mused.

"Go talk to them," Ron repeated.

"Okay. Hey, you guys come for dinner tonight. Give me your impressions of her."

* * *

Not surprisingly, the cousins were still home when Rhonda returned. The sound of water told her that they had moved to the Jacuzzi. They were sitting facing one another as she and Corinne had the other night. Rhonda did not hesitate to storm in.

"This is becoming quite a habit," she remarked, not masking her annoyance with her tone of voice.

The two lawyers looked up, clearly not expecting Rhonda, and they could see she was not happy.

"Rhonda," Tim said. "I thought you were going to call first."

"Why? Do you have something to hide?"

"N-no."

"You must. The two of you keep doing this behind my back. Something you want to tell me?"

"I'm sorry, Rhonda," Corinne offered.

"You keep apologizing, and yet, you keep doing it."

"I thought you said you were okay with it?" Corinne questioned.

"I was. I just didn't think it was going to become a thing."

"The truth is, you freed me to do something I've wanted to do for a long time; something I couldn't even admit to myself I wanted to do," Corinne confessed. "And now, I've gotten carried away; too much of a good thing. And I've overstayed my welcome. I'll pack up and leave if you want me to." She got out of the tub, grabbed a towel, and wrapped herself in it.

"For what it's worth," Tim added, "what she just said goes for me also. Just got carried away. I'm really sorry. I am confused about one thing. With the lifestyle we've lead since we've been together, particularly with Ron and Jenna, why do you seem to be upset about we've done with Corrine?" He pulled the plug to drain the tub and then stepped out, reaching for a towel.

"We haven't really done anything," Rhonda corrected as they all stepped into the bedroom.

"She feels threatened," Corrine diagnosed. "You and I have a history and a long standing hidden desire that is no longer a secret. That has produced an imagined permanence that does not exist with her brother and his girlfriend."

Rhonda said nothing.

Tim sat on the edge of the bed with the towel covering his lap.

Corinne went on. "What she doesn't know, Tim, because we haven't had a chance to talk about it, is that I didn't come here looking for any sexual adventure, even though for a long time I've had this secret desire to have sex with you.

"And what she doesn't know, because we haven't had a chance to talk about it, is that I've never really been attracted to a woman, but on the night that I arrived she had such a strong sexual aura I couldn't resist her charm.

"And what she doesn't know, because we haven't had a chance to talk about it, is that being with her was fantastic and like a sexual awakening for me.

"And what she doesn't know, because we haven't had a chance to talk about it, is that the next night when you and I had sex was the greatest night of my life because my dream had been realized, and that when she went down on me, I suddenly realized that I liked doing it with both women and men.

"And what she doesn't know, because she wasn't here this morning, is that I came into your bedroom hoping to be with both of you."

"And finally, what she doesn't know, because I didn't think it needed to be said but I can see now that it does, is that while I would love for what we've been doing to be able to continue, as an attorney, it would be illegal for it to become any more between you and I."

Rhonda merely stared in amazement, her mouth gradually dropping open. Finally, she said, "Sounds like you're arguing a case in court."

"Well, then how's this for an argument?" Corrine questioned, allowing her towel to drop to the floor. "The reason we have not done anything with you is because you haven't been here. Since I arrived, you and Tim have barely been here at the same time." She stood there regarding Rhonda for a moment, waiting for a response. Finally, she sat beside Tim. "Do we want to discuss this more or do we want to fuck?"

Shaking her head, Rhonda finally grinned, "You must be one hell of a litigator."

"Why do you think I want her to come work for my firm?" Tim asked.

Rhonda reached out and took Corinne's hand and placed it on Tim's cock. The female lawyer moved her fist up and down while the other woman stripped. Rhonda then placed her hand over Corinne's and together, they jerked Tim.

"I like that," Tim groaned.

"Ever suck cock?" Rhonda asked.

Corinne looked up at Tim. "Just once."

Rhonda then cupped Corinne's head and guided it down to Tim's penis. The female attorney naturally opened her mouth and took as much in as she thought she could.

"Can you deep throat him?"

"I don't think so," Corinne said.

"Want to try?"

Corinne merely shrugged and nodded.

"Watch." Rhonda then slid her mouth over her boyfriend's cock, sucking a little. On each bob she went further down until she finally had his entire length down her throat, her chin resting on his balls. She heard Corinne gasp. For effect, Rhonda held it there for a few seconds before coming up for air. She then did it again for show. "Your turn."

Looking frightened, Corinne went down on Tim, but when the tip of his penis touched the back of her throat, she gagged.

"That's alright. Keep practicing. You'll get it."

Corinne continued to suck but made no further attempts to get him down her throat.

Rhonda leaned in to kiss Tim. He smiled and mouthed, "Thank you," before their lips met. While he had enjoyed the cerebral effects of kissing his cousin, she was nowhere near as good as Rhonda.

Rhonda joined Corinne on Tim's cock, and with their lips as much together as they could get them, they slid up and down his rod jointly.

"Oh, gee!" Tim exclaimed. He couldn't recall Rhonda and Jenna ever doing that together. It felt amazing.

Occasionally, when they reached the top, the women would kiss before allowing Tim's dick to separate them. Rhonda let Corinne go solo again while she played with his balls.

Tim was sitting in the edge of the bed in the middle. The ladies had assumed kneeling positions on either side of him, bent over to access his cock. He reached out and rubbed each of their ass cheeks.

"Here's another trick," Rhonda said. "See this soft skin on the underside beneath the head? Lick that with the tip of your tongue and that will drive any guy crazy."

So, Corinne tried it much to Tim's howling.

Next, Rhonda grabbed Tim's scrotum, squeezing his balls together. "Suck these," she told Corinne, who complied. Now, Tim was whimpering. Rhonda had his cock back in her mouth.