Beyond the Ordinary - the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and Tim had changed positions with her on hands and knees on the sofa and him standing and plowing her from the rear.

With Ron still supine on the ottoman, Corinne said, "My turn?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

So, she straddled him cowgirl. She immediately noticed that his dick was bigger than her cousin's, but she didn't say anything. However, she felt that he filled her more and it was divine. She also felt Rhonda between their legs doing what she had been doing before. She loved having a cock in her pussy and a mouth on her clit. She couldn't believe it when she had another shuddering climax, and what's more, that it was better than the first.

On the sofa, Jenna was yelling for Tim to fuck her harder. Corinne watched cousin really ramming his rod into her. She came in an explosive orgasm, shouting a string of expletives.

Once again, they all took a moment to catch their breaths.

"The guys haven't come yet," Corinne noted.

"That's next," Rhonda explained. "We always finish with our own partner sort of as a reminder that we're all only doing this for fun."

"How appropriate," Corinne commented.

"Sorry, you're odd man out," Rhonda said.

"Well, how about this?" Corinne laid on the ottoman and arranged Rhonda on top of her with one leg kneeling on the furniture and the other balancing on the floor. This put Rhonda's pussy right at Corinne's mouth level. Tim got the idea and entered his girlfriend from the rear. Corinne scooted a bit so that she could lick his shaft and balls and Rhonda's pussy.

"Yeah, this works," Rhonda remarked.

Ron and Jenna took the sofa in what seemed out of place at this orgy: the missionary position.

Tim was already charged with all the sexual activity, and the addition of his cousin between his legs as he fucked his girlfriend had him blowing his load in short order. It dripped out of Rhonda's pussy into Corinne's mouth.

"Save me some," Rhonda ordered. And when she felt Tim stop spurting, she quickly moved around so that she and Corinne could kiss and swap sperm.

The three moved over to help finish Ron and Jenna. Tim sucked her tit while Rhonda played with Ron's balls and Jenna's pussy. Corinne kissed Ron. This stimulated the fucking couple and they both came almost simultaneously. Rhonda quickly moved her brother out of the way so she could slurp up his cum from his girlfriend's pussy. Corinne stepped over for a taste and they again swapped jism.

As they all sat up or sat down on the sofa and ottoman, Tim opened yet another bottle of wine, which they all welcomed.

"So, Corinne, what do you think?" Jenna asked.

"It was still absolutely amazing! Where have I been all my life? It's like a whole new world has opened up to me. It's like I was asleep for a long time and woke up and everything was different. It's like I my eyes have been opened, my horizons expanded—"

"Not this again," Rhonda said. For Ron's and Jenna's benefit, she explained, "We already went through this earlier today."

"Well, we were kind of concerned you wouldn't take to this lifestyle," Ron said.

"Are you kidding? I'm hooked! When can I start work, Tim?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I'll never have this back home. I can't believe what a boring life I've been living. And it's all due to this lady." Corinne turned to Rhonda. "You are the devil. And I'm glad the devil made me do it!"

THE END