Beyond the Ordinary - the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Tim couldn't remember Rhonda and Jenna doing his cock and balls like this, or if they had, it wasn't as memorable as this moment was. He only hoped he could hold out.

Fortunately, the women took a break from his dick to lock lips with each other. Seeing his girlfriend and his favorite cousin engaged in a hot kiss was as stimulating as anything else they had done. Rhonda and Jenna had kissed many times, but for some reason, it wasn't as thrilling as these two. Obviously, it was the particular participants that made the difference.

Rhonda pulled Corinne over to her side of Tim and pushed her down. She sucked the cousin's nipples while fingering her pussy. Tim used the opportunity to press his lips to Corinne's.

Corinne's head was spinning, her brain on overload with more pleasure than it had ever known at one time.

Rhonda dropped down to lick Corinne's wet pussy, so the female lawyer leaned over to again suck her cousin's dick.

Tim was also going out of his mind engaged with these two gorgeous women. He pulled his cousin up to suck on her nipples while Rhonda placed kisses on her neck and shoulders and reached around to play with her tits.

"Now, I want to see the two of you actually fuck," Rhonda said.

The cousins looked at each other and traded victorious grins. Tim squirmed on his back all the way onto the bed, and then, Corinne crawled on top of him, sitting up. It felt weird, but oddly right when she felt Rhonda guide Tim's cock into her pussy. As she bounced and Tim thrust upward, she could feel Rhonda playing with his rod and her ass. Corinne shivered when the other woman fingered her anus without insertion.

Corinne leaned over to dangle her tits in Tim's face. He latched onto her nipples when they passed his mouth. She also felt Rhonda pull his cock out of her pussy and heard the slurping sounds of her sucking it and his balls before again inserting it. She thought his dick felt more slippery, but she knew she was pretty wet also.

Rhonda gave them a couple of minutes to fuck, feeling relieved that they had solved their issues and that she was getting her wish of a threesome. She then straddled Tim's face and let him lick and tongue her pussy while he plowed his cousin.

Corinne decided she wanted to turn around to watch her cousin's oral work on his girlfriend, so she did. It was thrilling to see Rhonda being eaten. It was also exciting in this position when Rhonda leaned over and the two women swapped spit in a messy kiss. It was the final straw to this wild ménage a trois and Corinne found herself coming. When she started moaning and breathing heavier, Rhonda rubbed her clit with one hand and tweaked her nipples with the other.

The orgasm Corinne had was as explosive and fantastic as the one she'd had the night before. It even seemed to last longer. She had a big grin on her face when she slid off her cousin.

Rhonda got on hands and knees so Tim could enter her from behind. As he fucked her, Corinne having recovered, leaned over Rhonda's back. She reached for Tim's cock, which he pulled out and allowed her to suck. When she finished, Corinne knelt up to kiss Tim.

Corinne then sat back and just watched the couple fuck. She could see the oneness, the familiarity.

Rhonda rolled over onto her back and Tim repositioned, driving his cock back in. Rhonda then summoned Corinne to come sit on her face. Corinne complied, but wasn't sure she would feel anything after having just come. She was wrong. Rhonda's tongue was just too expert. Tim reached out and pulled Corinne's head down. He pulled his cock out of his girlfriend's pussy so his cousin could suck it. And while Rhonda licked her pussy, Tim alternated sticking his dick in pussy and mouth.

Much to Corinne's surprise, when Rhonda's orgasm started building, she stepped up her assault on the former's pussy. As Rhonda exploded in climax, Corinne also had another small come.

"We'll have to finish Tim off," Rhonda said a minute later.

The two women jointly rubbed their lips up and down his shaft, and then took turns on cock and balls, until he announced that he was going to erupt. When he did, his semen covered their faces and lips.

"Ever taste cum?" Rhonda asked when Tim stopped spurting. She then licked all his sperm off Corinne's face, making sure she retained some in her mouth. Corinne had no choice but to taste it when Rhonda gave her a sloppy kiss. It didn't taste bad, so Corinne did the same thing to Rhonda.

All three were completely spent, Corrine more so than the others, who were much more experienced in marathon sex sessions. They lay side by side, blissfully recovering.

Suddenly, out of the clear blue, Corrine sat up and exclaimed, "Oh, golly, that was outstanding!"

"Golly?" Rhonda repeated. "Who says 'golly' anymore?"

"Who cares? It was still absolutely amazing! Where have I been all my life? It's like a whole new world has opened up to me. It's like I was asleep for a long time and woke up and everything was different. It's like I—"

"We get the picture," Rhonda said. "Glad you enjoyed it."

"No, really," Corrine said excitedly, "you've really opened my eyes, expanded my horizons—"

"Let us know when you're finished," Rhonda again broke in.

"Okay. I'm finished. Actually, can I just say one more thing?"

"Go for it."

"I want to do this again. I just want more."

"Really?" Rhonda asked. "That's good, because I invited Ron and Jenna for dinner tonight? They wanted to meet you."

"What?"

"Something wrong?" Rhonda asked. "You sound worried?"

"Your brother and his girlfriend," Corrine said nervously. "But don't your get togethers always end up with everyone naked?"

"Not all," Rhonda said, seriously. "I think there were one or two times that didn't." Corrine didn't see her smirk. "And if it does, you don't have to participate."

"Gee, thanks," Corrine said, sarcastically.

"Well, you said you wanted more."

"I'm not sure that's what I meant. I need to go shower." And with that, she left the room.

"You are the devil," Tim said with a chuckle, getting out of bed and heading to their own bathroom.

* * *

A while later, after they were all cleaned up, Rhonda was surprised that Corinne was still in her bedroom. She wanted to ask if the lawyer had any requests for dinner, since she was somewhat the guest of honor. Rhonda was more surprised to find Corinne asleep in her bed, with only her towel mostly wrapped around her. The chef called Tim and the two stood in the doorway watching his cousin sleep for a few minutes.

Tim followed his girlfriend to the kitchen.

"I wanted to ask her if she had a request for dinner."

"I know she likes seafood," Tim said. "Fish or shrimp would be good."

"Hmmm." Rhonda pondered that suggestion for a minute. "I have an idea for a shrimp pasta with . . ." she thought for another minute ". . . zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes."

"Sounds good," Tim approved. "And of course, garlic and onions."

"I think shallots instead. I'm going to run to the store."

Rhonda wasn't gone for long, but Corinne was still asleep when she returned. The chef stripped down to her favorite cooking attire: topless, except for an apron that sort of covered her breasts, and shorts with no underwear.

A while later, as Rhonda was prepping for the meal, Corinne finally appeared. She had another sun dress on, short and low-cut, that she looked very nice in.

"Sorry. I fell asleep. This morning just wore me out."

"Well, I can certainly understand that."

"So," Corinne said hesitantly, "are we okay? I can understand how you came to the conclusion you did about me and Tim the way we were carrying on."

"We're fine. Sometimes my emotions just get the better of me. But you explained it very well and put it in perspective."

"I have to tell you, I'm a little nervous about tonight."

"Well, don't be. For what it's worth, I didn't invite them over here tonight to get you involved in what we do. Tim talks about you from time to time, so they truly wanted to meet you. As for tonight, we don't get together with the intent of it turning into . . . what it turns into. Usually, it just happens. So, if it does, and if you're in the mood and you want to join in, feel free to do so. If you don't, you're welcomed to just sit and watch. Or if it makes you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to excuse yourself."

"But I don't want to be a party pooper either."

"You won't be. We realize that what we do is not for everyone."

Corinne knew that Rhonda was just trying to put her ease. But somehow, all it did was make her more nervous.

"By the way, is this acceptable for tonight?" Corinne asked doing a spin.

Rhonda reached out with a finger to pull Corinne's top out to peek down her dress, then lifted her hem. She tugged the other woman's panties down and undid her strapless bra, the two garments falling to the ground. As Corinne stooped to collect the items, Rhonda said, "Now, you're fine." She then mentioned what the menu was.

"Sounds marvelous," Corinne said, approvingly. "What time will the guests arrive?"

Checking the time and noting that it was nearly five p.m., Rhonda said, "Any minute. You can uncork a bottle of white wine from the fridge."

And as if on cue, a minute later, the doorbell rang. Tim answered it, and ushered Ron and Jenna into the kitchen. Introductions were made and pleasantries exchanged.

Corinne noted that Jenna was dressed identical to her, and the woman's nipples imprinting the material suggested she was braless also. Corinne didn't think she needed to lift the woman's dress to know that she also probably had no panties on. Corinne further noticed that Tim and Ron had only T-shirts and nylon gym shorts, and judging by the bulges in their crotches, which were not yet erections, but simply the way the soft material embraced the skin, it was a safe bet they had no underwear on either. Corinne felt a little uneasy with the thought that everyone came prepared for action later. But she also felt a rush of excitement. Both Ron and Jenna were attractive people; both fit, and she in particular had perfectly round breasts with seemingly no sag. Corinne almost couldn't wait to see them, not to mention Ron's cock, which seemed sizeable.

"I'll have one of those," Jenna said to Corinne, who had just finished opening the bottle of wine.

Corinne poured her a glass. The others all wanted one, and that killed one bottle.

"Well, to the guest of honor," Ron said, raising his glass to Corinne.

"Here, here," The others chimed in.

"Guest of honor," Corinne repeated. "What does that mean?"

"Means everybody gets to fuck you," Rhonda joked.

Corinne nearly choked on her wine.

"You are the devil," Tim said to Rhonda. "She's only kidding, cuz," Tim reassured.

But somehow, Corinne didn't think so.

They chatted about various things in the kitchen while Rhonda cooked. Jenna and Corinne kept offering to help, Rhonda kept declining, saying there was really nothing for them to do. Tim opened a second bottle of wine and refilled everyone's glass, by which time dinner was ready and they all sat to eat. The meal was delicious, and no one expected any less.

It had never come up because Corinne merely assumed that the four knew each other because Ron and Rhonda were siblings. She knew that her cousin had handled Rhonda's divorce, but dinner conversation revealed that Tim had first been Ron's attorney, and that he had introduced his sister to the lawyer.

After dinner, the men cleared the dishes from the table. Rhonda and Corinne had been sitting side by side, and Jenna moved next to Rhonda so the three women could chat.

"You've got a little sauce on your tit," Jenna noted. "Can you not feel it?"

"I guess not. What are you going to do about it?"

Jenna didn't hesitate to untie the apron from around Rhonda's neck, allowing it to fall forward exposing the chef's boobs. She then licked the sauce off, swiping her tongue in the direction of Rhonda's nipple, which she also sucked for a few seconds.

Here it starts, Corinne thought.

"Thanks. You know I like being topless."

"Yeah, so do I." So, Jenna eased her arms out of the straps and peeled the top of her dress down below her own breasts. "Feel free to join us, Corinne."

"You don't have to," Rhonda said.

Corinne's eyes went wide looking at the two beautiful women sitting there with two sets of beautiful breasts hanging out. It would be extremely difficult to decide who's were more perfect. "I would be embarrassed, but only because I don't have near what the two of you have."

Tim returned with a third bottle of wine, filling the women's glasses.

"Are you guys trying to get me drunk so you can all fuck me?" Corinne asked, starting to feel the effects of the wine.

"Nobody is trying to get you drunk," Tim said. "If you don't want it don't drink it."

"Big tits aren't everything," Ron said. "Be proud of what you have. I'd love to see what you have."

"Gee, brother, could you be any less subtle?"

Corinne took a deep breath, pulled her arms out of the straps and the top of her dress down to match Jenna.

"Wow!" Ron and Jenna chimed together.

"Those are nothing to be ashamed of," Jenna said. "Their beautiful. There are times when I wish I was a size like yours." Gesturing to her own, she added, "Sometimes, these just get in the way."

"Not in my way," Ron quipped.

Everyone laughed, easing the tension.

Jenna reached past Rhonda to caress Corinne's breast. Her touch was gentle, and Corinne actually enjoyed another woman's hand.

Being playful, Rhonda leaned into Jenna's outstretched arm, rubbing her breasts against it. Jenna giggled, and when she withdrew her arm, her hand brushed against Rhonda's cheek, so she turned the chef's face toward her, pulling her head until their lips met. It was a sloppy kiss with a lot of tongue. As it went on, Jenna cupped Rhonda's breast, her thumb rubbing the woman's nipple.

Corinne watched and found it enticing.

When they finished, Rhonda glanced at Tim's cousin and could see that the woman was intrigued. She took a chance, slid her chair back and brought Jenna's and Corinne's faces together. Jenna started the kiss and Corinne automatically kissed back.

Corinne couldn't believe how good Jenna kissed. The former felt immediate arousal. When she felt Jenna again caress both breasts, Corinne's hands were drawn to the bigger tits. She moaned at touching such magnificent boobs.

Rhonda felt victorious, glanced at Tim and winked. He winked back.

Jenna then released Corinne, but she instantly felt another set of lips press against hers. Rhonda also grabbed each nipple between thumb and forefinger, and tenderly twisted them, causing Corinne to issue a throaty whimper of pleasure. Corinne gave similar attention to Rhonda's nipples.

Rhonda pulled away only to place kisses along Corinne's jaw to her ear where she whispered, "Still nervous?"

"I think the two of you have calmed me down."

Tim had been standing behind the women, more between Rhonda and Corinne. To everyone's surprise, Corinne pulled the waistband of her cousin's shorts down until his now hard cock popped out nearly slapping her in the face. She didn't hesitate to grab it at the base and start sucking it. There were murmurs of approval from the others, including Tim.

They all watched for a minute. Knowing all eyes were upon her, Corinne did her best to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. And when she finally forced him down her throat, everyone gasped.

"That's the girl," Rhonda offered by way of encouragement.

Now, that she had done it once, continuing to deep throat her cousin seemed almost easy. For show, when she had him all the way in, she held it there for several seconds.

There was a round of "Wows."

It made the other two women aroused and they started kissing again and playing with each other's tits.

Tim couldn't get over his cousin's tenacity, but he certainly welcomed it. She was sucking him almost as good as Rhonda did.

"Who said Corinne was timid?" Ron asked.

The others all chuckled, including Corinne when she came up for air. She then stood and pushed her dress down with Tim assisting it to drop to the floor. He slid his cock between her legs, but not into her pussy, instead rubbing it along her vulva. She moaned her enjoyment.

The other women now stood, and Rhonda removed the only clothing she had left, her shorts. Both Jenna and Corinne reached out and rubbed her pussy.

Rhonda then assisted Jenna in removing her dress, but in a loving manner, hugging her from behind, caressing her breasts, and then pulling her dress down over her hips. She leaned Jenna against the table rubbing her hands up and down the woman's body while sucking her nipples. Of course, they passionately kissed again.

Meanwhile, Tim shed his pants and shirt and bent his cousin over the table and fucked her from behind, she groaning when he slid his dick in.

Rhonda pushed Jenna onto the table and Ron pulled her so that she was laying on it. He caressed his girlfriend's breasts, one of which was in sucking range for Corinne, who took advantage of it. Rhonda had Jenna's legs spread and was bent over helping herself to some wet pussy.

Seeing an "opening," Ron finally decided to participate, walking around, pulling his shorts down enough to free his aching cock and drove it into is sister's pussy.

From her vantage point, Corinne saw what was going on at the other end of the table and found it incredibly stimulating to see Rhonda being fucked by her brother. She also found arousal from the entire scene: Ron fucking his sister from behind while she ate his girlfriend's pussy while Corinne sucked Jenna's nipples while Tim was fucking her from behind. Corinne would love to have a photograph of this. She also couldn't believe she had been so nervous about participating in this. It was fantastic!

For added flavor, Jenna pulled Corinne's face to her so they could swap spit. This brought Corinne over the edge. She had to break off the kiss to scream out her massive orgasm.

That seemed to effect a change in the action. Jenna rotated around on the table as Rhonda knelt to suck her brother. Corinne likewise knelt to suck her cousin, again employing her newfound deep throating skills, as well as giving tongue to his balls. Jenna hung her head over the edge of the table allowing Ron to fuck her mouth, while Rhonda went to work on Jenna's tits.

Corinne caught a glimpse of Jenna and had to stop so she could watch in awe. She walked over and sat on the nearby huge ottoman and just stared in amazement, knowing she was nowhere near ready to attempt a stunt like that.

A moment later, Rhonda and Tim joined his cousin.

"You okay?" Tim asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Corinne acknowledged excitedly. "This is amazing. I never knew people did things like this."

"And then some," Rhonda added.

Ron and Jenna left the dining area and came over to the living area with the others.

"How about a go, Tim?" Jenna asked.

"Absolutely." He laid on his side on the sofa. Jenna spooned him, and he entered her from the rear.

Corinne was thrilled to see her cousin fuck another woman.

Ron laid on the ottoman and without invitation, Rhonda laid on her back top of her brother. He entered her from behind.

Recalling some of what they'd done this morning, Corinne seeing both Ron's and his sister's legs spread, knelt between them, licking pussy and dick as they fucked. She couldn't believe how depraved this all felt but how much she loved it. She found herself grabbing Ron's dick from Rhonda's pussy, lathering it up really well and reinserting it. She also sucked his balls, and even latched onto Rhonda's clit. This brought Rhonda to a writhing, shaking orgasm.