Bianca & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We'll make it work. Because what I feel for you, is stronger than anything I've ever felt before. And I know there's something else here. You've felt it too. This isn't just a one way this. Why are you fighting this?'

'I don't want for us to be dating for a few months and then break up and lose your friendship.'

'Just give me one reason, just one reason, other than that about why we can't make a relationship work.'

She paused for a second not quite knowing how to respond. I leaned forward in anticipation. She still didn't say anything. She laughed absently to herself before saying,

'I got nothing.'

'And not to sound egotistical or needy or anything but do you love me?'

'Well, I um, I love your DVD collection,' she said.

I laughed out loud. 'Please, that's something I would say. Seriously.'

'I guess some of your habits have rubbed off on me. But about your question...'

She trailed off. Silence once more. I wondered if she knew how much this was torturing me. Probably not. She just stood there leaning against the wall in deep thought. Finally she stood up straight and looked me right in the eyes. She didn't say anything. This was a hell of a long pause. The longest in my life. That's probably not true but it sure felt like it.

I looked at her intensely, staring at her lips for any sign that she might say something. There was nothing yet. Finally, she dropped her gaze. I didn't know what it meant. She ever so slowly put one foot forward and then slowly walked over to me. I was still sitting as she stood before me. I looked up at her and she down at me. She said,

'I love you too Nate. Let's give this a go.'

'Yeah?' I said, barely believing it.

'Yeah,' she whispered as a large smile spread across her face.

I sat there at the front of her bed, looked up at her and returned the smile. Slowly she leaned down and gave me a soft peck on the lips. It was agonizingly brief. But I still savoured her soft, moist lips against mine. She stood back for a moment and looked at me.

'Wow, convincing you didn't take that long did it?' I said.

She laughed and leant in and our lips touched once more. This time the kiss was longer. Her lips parted slightly, my bottom lip between hers, moving together. My hands moved to her hips, her hands grasping my head. This seemed right. Two days ago we were just caught up in our lust and desire. Today was real love. No caveats, no nothing. At last, she was finally mine. Her damp hair in my face, I could still faintly smell that perfume on her. Even after a shower and a change of clothes I could still smell that wonderful perfume of her. After a day of panic and deep thought and the tense discussion we just had, this was the reward. And what a reward it was. She stopped kissing me for a moment but this time didn't move away. Our faces were mere centimetres away from each other. I could even faintly feel her breath on my face.

'You know, just because I agreed to give a relationship a go, doesn't mean we have to have sex,' she said.

'Not in the mood?' I asked.

She simply shrugged. I didn't quite know what to say. I was sure she was joking. I hoped she was joking.

'Regardless of the fact we decided to try to make this work. I still have to meet Marty soon.'

'Oh fuck Marty!'

Bianca laughed. I grasped her hand, looked up at her once more and said,

'Bianca, I come here and profess my love to you. We have a tense discussion about our relationship and when you finally agree and we share a passionate kiss. A kiss that's pretty much 5 years in the making for me. You also just so happen to have the house to yourself tonight and a very comfortable bed. And now you're telling me that you're not in the mood and have to meet some other guy for what suspiciously looks like a date? You get in the mood missy!'

I was still looking up at her when she gave me a smile. She closed her eyes for a moment before climbing onto the bed and on the hands and knees crawled past me and positioned herself on her back on the centre of her queen sized bed. I didn't turn around for a moment. Everything I wanted was coming true. Bianca was flat on her back behind me on the bed, dressed only in a tank top and panties and still wet all over from her shower.

'Are you waiting for an invite?' she asked me seductively in a tone I had never heard her utter before.

'No ma'am. But if you'd like to give me one I'm all ears,' I said still with my back to her.

I know foreplay is all part of the game but this was especially excruciating. I could be on top of her right now instead of coming up with clever responses. But I still persisted to "play the game". It's just the way I am.

'I want you to make love to me Nate,' she said still in that seductive voice of hers.

I smiled widely, kicked off my shoes and socks and finally turned around. I positioned myself over her. Our legs intertwined, hips barely touching, my hands by her side, faces mere inches from each other.

'I didn't quite catch that. Could you repeat it?' I whispered into her ear.

'Fuck me.'

In all the years I'd known her, I had never heard her speak like this. I guess it tends to happen when two people start having sex.

'Yes ma'am.'

I sat on my knees beside her thighs and with both hands, I reached forwards and grabbed her breasts through the thin fabric of her tank top. They were just was firm and perky as I remembered them. But this time as I touched her in some of her most private of places, there wasn't the feeling of stigma about it. This didn't seem like two friends about to make a mistake. It felt right.

I moved my hands down her body away from her breasts and felt her ribs on my fingers and then her toned abdomen. When I reached the hem of her tank top, I slipped my hands underneath and moved back up her body. This time I felt bare skin beneath my hands. Her skin was still slightly slippery and wet from her shower, my hands glided but up to her warm and welcoming breasts. I didn't squeeze and grasp them this time. I merely placed both hands on both of Bianca's breasts and savoured the feeling. Simultaneously, I slipped her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and began to softly rub them. The whole time she looked up at me. An expression of restrained pleasure on her face. I could feel her heartbeat racing beneath my hand.

As much as I wanted to keep my hands where they were, I grudgingly took them away from her breasts and began to unbutton my own shirt. As I did so, she sat up slightly and took off her own top and threw it to one side. I took my eyes away from the buttons of my shirt for a second to look at her as she laid back down on the bed and propped herself on her elbows. My jaw actually dropped. I quite literally was at a loss for words. She looked absolutely beautiful; as girls often do when they are lying naked before you. I took off my shirt threw it away in time to see her turning over and moving to her bedside table and turning off the lamp. I moon was especially bright tonight and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw the moon reflect off her stunning back and her legs.

I grasped her ankles and slowly pulled her back down to where I was and I leaned in and ran my hand up her smooth back. I let of a sigh of pleasure and then a sharp gasp as she felt my hands move beneath her and grasp her hanging breasts. I flipped her over on her back again and got ready to continue fondling her breasts when I decided to stop. My hands hovered over her breasts.

With every breath she took, she chest rose bringing her breasts just that much closer to my hands. She looked at my hands and to my face and then back to my hands again. My hands continued to hover there for a moment before they moved down to her waist and I wrapped my fingers around the waistband of her panties. We both took a deep breath almost simultaneously. Slowly I slid her panties down her smooth slender legs. The funny thing about all this was that I had already seen all her most private parts only 2 days ago. But this was different. I couldn't quite explain how. But for starters this wasn't some quick, mad, frenzied attempted quickie.

Once her panties were at her knees, with some quick motions, she slid them down to her feet and kicked flung them with her feet across the room. As I was still sitting beside her, she took her right leg and gracefully raised it into the air. I ducked slightly as she moved it over my head and let her slender yet athletic calf rest on my left shoulder. I could feel the soft skin of her leg against my cheek. I gently grasped her calf as and softly massaged it for several moments. She exhaled a sigh of pleasure before I slowly slid my hand further up her leg. I moved one hand back to hold her leg against my shoulder and with my other hand, continued to move it down till it rested between her legs directly over her vagina. My hand just rested there, I could feel the heat emanating from her opening and her pubic hair between my fingers.

With my fingers, I began tracing up and down the lips of her vagina, but never penetrating her. In the dim light, I could see her close her eyes and bite her lower lip in anticipation. I gently turned my head and kissed her calf as it continued to rest on my shoulder and at the same time, I inserted my index and middle finger into her. I automatically felt the walls of her vagina clamp down hard on my fingers. The penetration, although minor was enough to cause her to throw her head back suddenly and let out a high pitched cry as her hands grasped the sheets of her bed tightly. While still gently kissing her leg, I caught sight of her clitoris and with my two fingers still placed inside of her tight hot opening, moved my thumb up to gently stimulate her. Beside my head, I watched her toes curled up as she let out another restrained cry of pleasure, more high pitched then last time. With every stroke of her clitoris and every gentle movement of my fingers into her, she continued to bite her lip as she tossed and turned her head from side to side, her hair flailing wildly about her. I shifted my gaze away from her face and down to her vagina where I continued to play with her vagina. I felt my fingers begin to enter her easier and noticed the unmistakable look of moisture that covered my two fingers every time I slide out of her. She had become very wet very quickly.

Suddenly, without warning, her hand quickly grabbed the hand I was using to play with her. She opened her eyes and looked at me, she was breathing heavily. She moved her right leg slightly and let it drop off my shoulder and down onto the mattress. She slowly pulled my hand out of her. My fingers were coated in her juices. I slowly smeared them over her groin and her thighs. I looked at her and she at me as we had done so many times this evening.

'Nate, you waited for this for years right?'

'Yeah.'

'And now you're just playing with me? Let's just do it now. You know you want to,' she said panting heavily.

'You're talking about what I want?' I said as I leaned towards her. My head mere inches above her breasts. 'What do you want?'

She laughed. 'You really want me to say it again don't you?'

I nodded slightly as I leaned in and kiss her erect nipple.

'I want you to fuck me. Slowly.'

'I love it when you talk dirty? Should I get use to this?'

She didn't respond. She just slid her hands down her lithe body and down between her legs as she begun to seductively began to stroke the lips of her vagina. I sat back up once more and began to undo my jeans. I fumbled with my belt for several moments before getting it undone and kicked my jeans across the room. We were now both stark naked. She looked me up and down and I did the same to her. As if approving, she reached with her hands and grabbed her knees. And all the while she was lying down, she slowly spread her legs as wide as she could. While keeping her legs spread, with one hand she reached down and gently spread the lips of her vagina. I leaned over her, one hand on the mattress for support, the other resting on her side grazing the side of her left breasts. My penis dangled there above her for several seconds before I slowly eased myself into her.

She gasped at the initial penetration, all the while continuing to restrain her pleasure despite the fact we had the house to ourselves. I buried my penis as far in as possible. Beside me, Bianca struggled to keep her legs spread apart. I had entered her relatively easily, my fingering of her had made her more wet that I first thought. Despite this, she was still very tight as I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down. I pulled out very slowly and kept my eye on her face, just as I was about to exit her, I thrust back in with a bit more force. She let out a prolonged moan this time. I repeated the action once more and her moans became louder.

Her mouth was wide open as she continued to cry out in pleasure. I began to kiss her neck while straining to keep my eye on her face which had an expression of absolute pleasure. With every thrust of my penis, she shut her eyes just that much tighter. I took my hand away from her side and began to caress her face. I thumb running over her supple lips. I was now well into my rhythm as I continued to move in and out of her with slow yet forceful thrusts. I watched as her whole body began to move with my thrusts. Her breasts begun to bounce back and forth hypnotically. We settled into a slow and easy pace. The warmth of her body pressed against mine felt so very good. My hands glided over her smooth skin exploring her body.

Eventually when I saw her enjoyment was no longer increasing by any great degree. And so I grasped her thigh and began to quickly and forcefully slam by penis in and out of her. The sudden shock of this more vigorous penetration took her by surprised as evident by her loud cry directly into my ear. And just as before, she tried to muffle her sounds. I kissed her on the lips before saying between breaths,

'Bianca......we're alone......you don't have to be quiet.'

As if she had just realised this fact. Almost immediately she let out a loud pleasurable cry that drowned out any other noise in the room. I furiously pumped in and out of her. By now we were both so wet I glided into her each time nearly without effort. My senses were in overload. The feeling of her body against mine, my penis freely sliding into her vagina, the smell of her hair, her borderline screams into my ear, the taste of her lips. It all amounted to a degree of pleasure I'd never felt before. I must've kept going too long and hard for her liking as she quickly wrapped her thighs around me and pulled me into her groin tight and tried hold me there. I wouldn't let that stop me as I forcefully rammed her into the bed, attempting to bury my penis into her further than it already was.

She obviously saw this approach wasn't serving her well and allowed me to continue burying my penis into her with increasing force. Each entry forced her whole body further up the bed till I realise she was using the headboard for support. Then finally, without any thought as to whether she was near her release, I let myself ejaculate into her. With one hand I reached behind her and grabbed her bare ass and with the other I was tightly grasping her breasts. I did made final hard pushes into her, each eliciting a loud moan from her as I felt it all pour into her. We both looked down to see my penis half buried inside her vagina as our collective juices oozed out of her slowly.

She held my face in both her hands and pulled me in for a quick kiss before saying between breaths and gasps,

'I......I thought we were......going to take that slow......slowly,' said while quickly brushing her hair out of her face.

I shrugged before realising I hadn't seen her reached her orgasm. I asked her simply,

'Did you?'

She shook her head. 'Still have more to give me?' she asked.

'Always.'

She gave me a wry smile and raised as eyebrow before unexpectedly grabbing my and flipping my onto my back so that she was no on top of me. I looked up at her and watched as her breasts and her hair dangled hypnotically for my eyes. I felt her slender fingers wrap around my wet penis as she rose slightly off of me before lowering herself down again. I felt the unmistakable feel of myself entering her vagina once more. With both her legs by my side and her hands on my chest, she begun to get into a rhythm as she bobbed up and down of my penis. As she did so, her breasts bounced up and down in a lively fashion. I reached up and grabbed off cupping it in my hand. I gave her firm breast a tight squeeze and savoured the feeling. I gently pulled on her nipple as I continued to watch her.

I realised now that her skin wasn't still wet from her shower earlier but was know coated in a thin sheen of sweat. It truly surprised me how experienced she was as she gyrated her hips for maximum pleasure and grinded her vagina down on my penis continuously. She had quietened down now. Only soft moans escaped from her mouth as she settled into a slow and gentle rhythm. I laid there beneath her and begun to caress her thighs and simply watch the look of ecstasy on her face as she built up to her climax. And sure enough, going at her own pace, I watched as the signs all presented themselves. Her toes curled up, her hands on my chest for support, the tension obvious throughout her whole body, the way her vagina clenched tightly on my penis, her soft moans slowly turning into a high pitched cry of pure pleasure as I felt her vagina get wet all over again.

Unexpectedly, I saw her face overcome with a sudden sense of calm as she basically collapsed onto me, her breasts squished up against my chest as I held her. Her hair covered my face, our legs intertwined, my penis still inside of her but slowly losing its hardness, her breathing retuning to a steady pace. I brushed her hair aside and looked at her face beside mine. She was barely awake, pure bliss had overcome her.

She fell asleep on top of me. I smiled and slowly rolled her onto her back once more. I looked at her once more. I had never expected to find Bianca naked beside me in bed with my semen and her juices trickling out of her vagina steadily, down to her ass and finally onto the bed. I kissed her on her lips once and fell asleep beside her.

***

THE PRESENT

And suddenly my mind was back here to the present again. She was still asleep. My hand was still on her right breast, I could feel her heart beating and her chest rising with every breath she took. I couldn't help it, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, my hand running up and down her side. Suddenly without warning I heard her say,

'How long have you been touching me?' she said with her eyes still closed and a funny little smile on her face.

'Not sure. But I've been watching you sleep for at least 10 minutes. How long have you been awake?'

'Long enough for you to have me excited,' she whispered seductively.

'How excited?'

'Very,' she whispered into my ear. 'But not enough for morning sex.'

I laughed and laid back down by her side. 'That's just cruel.'

'Do you always do this the morning after you sleep with a girl?'

'Only the ones who've got me smitten.'

'Lucky me,' she said smiling widely before finally opening her eyes and looking me directly in the eyes. 'I've never heard you talking like this Nate.' 'I could say the same about you. I guess things change when you spend the night together.'

'The first of many?'

'I hope so.

'Are we going to regret this in time?'

'I hope not. This has been a long time coming.'

She smiled and turned onto her side to face me. Naturally my gaze moved down to her breasts. She noticed but didn't mind.

'You know, if you wanted to sleep with me earlier. You could've just gotten me completely drunk.'