Bianca & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I respect you too much.'

'But not nearly enough to take me slowly.'

I laughed. 'You had a problem with that? You seemed to enjoy it.'

'I just wasn't use to being fucked that hard.'

I leaned in and said, 'I know. You were loud.'

'How loud?' she said leaning in even closer.

Without warning, I reached down and quickly shoved my index finger into her vagina. I entered her quite easily despite the fact she was a tight girl and wasn't excited enough to provide any lubricant. Nevertheless when I did she let out a sharp squeal.

'About three times as loud as that.'

'I'm sure I wasn't that loud,' she said defensively while not doing anything about the fact my finger was still buried inside of her.

'Yes you were.'

'No I wasn't.'

'Than prove it,' I said cheekily.

'Okay,' she replied simply.

She moved her body closer to me and grinded her vagina against my penis but not to the extent that my penis penetrated her. I held her tight and pulled her to me so the length of our entire body was touching. I was about to make my move when suddenly we heard a ruckus at the front of the house and suddenly heard the noise of the car port door opening.

'Shit! That's my family. They said they'd be back early in the morning. I totally forgot.'

I stared at her and said, 'Tell me you're joking.'

She shook her head and laughed as I jumped out of bed and scrambled about her room gathering my clothes. As I was hurriedly putting on my jeans, I said to her,

'Stall them so I can get out of the house?'

'Stall them? I'm completely naked!' she said sitting up in bed.

'Then get dressed!' I hissed.

We looked at each other so a second. Me standing before her bed barely dressed, her sitting stark naked on the bed. In the background I could hear the car doors closing and some chatter as her family approached the front door. Still looking at each other, Bianca and I just burst out into restrained laughter, not wanting to make too much noise.

'The window isn't locked,' she giggled.

'You're making me climb out a window?'

Bianca jumped out of bed and quickly grabbed her bathrobe and pulled me over to the window and opened it. I put on my shirt but before I climbed out, I slipped my arms into her open robe and wrapped them around her bare waist and held her against me. I kissed her gently on the lips. And looked at her once more; even though she had just woken up mere minutes ago, she still looked breathtaking.

'I love you Bianca.'

She smiled before giving me a quick kiss as she hurriedly pushed me out the window. In the background, the front door was opening. The window led to the side of her house. I gave her one last look. She may have been wearing an open robe revealing the nude body to me, but all I looked at was her face. Her shoulder length wavy brown hair, her green eyes, wide smile, rosy cheeks. All this sitting atop a slender bell curve shaped body. She was the dream girl. And she was mine. She blew me a kiss and waved me off. And with that, I was off and running for my car, still buttoning my shirt with one hand and holding my shoes in another. And that was the story about how I finally got together with Bianca.

Our romantic relationship was beautiful while it lasted. But that's just the thing. It didn't last forever. Something like this never does. But that's a whole other story.