Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... So everyone else also saw the lightning water tunnel of impending doom, right? I'm not hallucinating because of too much dick?" Kaylee asked, her eyes as wide as her legs had been all night.

"Yes, madam, I saw it too." Jeeves nodded.

"Computer, is the ship okay?" John asked.

"The electrical systems have been damaged. The nuclear reactor has been flooded and sealed, overload and meltdown was an imminent danger. All other systems seem to be in working order." The computer explained.

"Great. So we have everything but power and we've been shot off through the Bermuda Triangle somewhere." John groaned.

"While we are traveling, I will clean up the dining room from breakfast." Jeeves said, turning and leaving.

"I am so confused." John put a hand to his head.

The silver thing kept getting bigger and bigger. It was some kind of futuristic station sitting on the ocean. It was larger than an oil platform and huge antennae stuck up from it, lights blinking all over them. Everything was made of silver and glass. There didn't appear to be a single person in sight as the ship docked slowly alongside it.

John and Kaylee stood at the gangplank as it extended and set down on the metal dock. They had changed into casual shorts and T shirts. Jeeves had opted to stay with the ship and make sure everything was in order.

"Hello?" John called out loudly, walking up the stairs.

"Hello?" A woman's voice came out of some kind of glowing intercom next to a nearby door.

"Uh. Hi? We don't know what just happened, some kind of freaky storm or something, but our ship is without power and we need help. Is there ocean AAA or something?" John asked the intercom.

"Wait, you came through the portal? It worked? It actually worked?! That means you're human! You're a human!" The woman sounded as ecstatic as they did when they won the lottery.

"What do you think this place is, huh?" Kaylee asked as she looked around. The entire station seemed to just be floating on the water yet it didn't bob or move at all. While it looked very shiny and orderly, there was a feeling of abandonment about it. It was so very empty and the only sound was that of the ocean and a slight humming from the tower's many spires above them.

John turned to open the door and found it without a handle. It hissed open when his hand got near it, but unlike the doors on his ship, it didn't slide into the wall as much as it just kind of slid out of existence. John stepped inside and his eyes widened.

The room was full of glowing holograms and extremely advanced looking computers. Models of the Earth and scientific equations shone bright in the blue glow.

"What is all this?" John asked and Kaylee shrugged.

There was a few seconds and then the tap of a shoe on the polished metal floor. Across the room stood a stern looking yet indescribably beautiful woman with brown hair cut in a short curtain around her ears. She wore a skintight white outfit that clung obscenely to her large breasts and lithe waist. Her outfit was completed with white gloves and white low heels.

"These are the equations I've been working on for two hundred years." The woman said, "The science required to travel through time. Until now they have been utter failure for any living creature."

"What do you mean... Did we travel through time?" John said, staring intently at her and not just because she was so damn sexy.

"Yes. My machine has drawn you from your time and into my own, a future where humanity is extinct." She said bluntly.

"Extinct?" Kaylee squeaked.

"Then who are you?" John asked.

"I am Eleven." She said.

"What does that mean? If humanity is extinct, then doesn't that mean you aren't human?" John said, crossing his arms.

"Yes. I am an android, constructed by Ten with the intention of continuing the work of saving humanity." Eleven said, waving to the holograms around her.

"How do we come into that? Why did you grab us?" Kaylee said with a tone of annoyance.

"I have been working for two hundred and fourteen years, six months and seven days on the human savior program and I have experienced seventy seven failures. Since One was made by the last surviving humans fourteen thousand years ago, we have been working on this. The program's intention is to pull humans from far enough back in the timeline that they were not infected and thereby capable of continuing humanity. It took until Six before we were able to properly reach through the time stream and affect anything. It wasn't until Nine that we could pull anything back. Since then, every single person pulled through has been destroyed, maimed or otherwise rendered unviable for continuing the human race. Until now that is." Eleven smiled, "My sensors tell me that you two are exceptionally fertile humans and you were my chosen first candidates to begin saving your species."

"Hold on just a second. We fuck, but I don't want to have children. I take birth control. A lot of it. A fuck lot of it. I'm not destroying all of this..." Kaylee pulled up her shirt and shoved her shorts down her thighs to bare her sexy body, "Just for some mewling poop machine."

"If not you, then I must continue my search for more humans to fill your places. It takes time to explore the past and it is difficult to gauge who is a good candidate and who isn't. You two made it exceptionally easy by the amount of intercourse you engaged in. I've not actually seen anyone who does it as much yet." Eleven said, "But so be it. However, I cannot allow you to leave."

"Why not?" John said, his face darkening.

"Something about your vessel allowed you to survive the portal, the time hook did not hurt or affect you and your ship is largely intact. I need time to study it and figure out how I, with my limited resources, can recreate it to build a functioning time machine that can collect the specimens I need." Eleven explained.

"Time machine? No, I really don't care about that. You said humanity goes extinct fourteen thousand years in the future. Good. I'm long since fucked out and dead, so send me back." John demanded.

"While my programming prohibits me from harming humans, I will not let you leave with your ship. I will restrain you through any nonharmful means at my disposal." Eleven said, taking a step towards John.

"Oh I'd like to see you try! I'll beat your ass!" John roared, raising his fists.

Eleven smiled coyly and pulled the zipper at her neck. She drew it down past her navel and then stripped the suit off her arms. John's arms sagged as she stripped the suit down her waist and over her thighs. Her skin was milky and perfect, her nipples a perky pink. She was totally hairless below her eyebrows and she discarded the suit with a lazy toss. Her hips bumped sensually as she stepped towards him.

"Hey... Hey, stop that..." He said half-heartedly as she put her arms around his waist and rubbed her body against him. She was soft and warm, and smelled faintly of sweet cherries.

"What do you think you're-" Kaylee grabbed her arm and was cut off when she grasped Kaylee's chin and kissed her. The goth girl just melted into her kiss and a warm purr came from her chest.

"Fourteen thousand years of development. On the off chance we received humans who were unwilling, my entire line has been perfecting scents and techniques for seduction. Our bodies have been crafted to be capable of winning over humans and our wombs are even capable of carrying a fertilized human egg to birth." Eleven said, caressing Kaylee's cheek. Her other hand was down John's shorts, teasing and touching his enormous cock.

"You are so beautiful." Kaylee cooed, sliding a hand around Eleven's back.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." John groaned as he kissed Eleven's neck. The two of them kissed, touched and rubbed Eleven's body all over as she drew them down to the floor. She worked John's shorts off and began to suck on his dick.

Kaylee sniffed the air and followed the scent around to Eleven's pussy. She was wet and her perfect pink lips were just slightly agape. She went down on her and dug her tongue in.

Eleven smiled and took John down to his balls, sucking hard on him. She wriggled her hips for Kaylee and felt her tongue dig in deeper. A shudder went through her form and she gave a choked moan. John's monster shaft escaped her throat as she backed up. Her ass pressed into Kaylee's face and the enchanted girl licked ever harder.

"Ohhh! Oh goodness! Why does this feel so good?" Eleven moaned, her hand continuing to stroke John. She looked up at the wet meat and sighed, "I know exactly how it should feel. There is pleasure but not nearly this amount. How are you humans doing this? Why? Why is it so... So good?!"

Her wetness peaked and she splattered Kaylee liberally in her juices. Her body shook and she had to wrap a second hand around John to keep going. He grunted and came in quick succession. White seed spewed from him and rained down over Eleven's form. She took a thick blast across her face and cum spewed into her mouth. John blew on her until her hair was a mess and it was dripping off her chin. She gasped and moaned, trying to wipe her eyes clear.

"It smells... It smells good... It is so delicious." Eleven cooed happily as she took in the reality of actual human sperm.

"Ah! That is a lot better." John sighed, his head clearing. Kaylee was still completely out of it, Eleven's lust dripping from her face and keeping her engulfed.

"Nobody ever told me... Humans would be so good..." Eleven whimpered as she licked at the cum, still on her hands and knees.

"I don't know what you did to my head, but you're going to get it now." John said, shoving himself up on his knees. He shuffled around behind the mumbling and incoherent girl. He nestled his dick against her pussy and was slightly weirded out by the lack of asshole between her cheeks.

"Ahhh! Oh no! Oh it feels so good! Why? I'm going to break! You're going to blank my brain!" Eleven screamed as he plunged into her pussy with a hard thrust. Her body was tight and hot, taking in his monster shaft without a problem.

"Take it! Take my dick! This what you wanted? Huh? You like this!?" John yelled, holding tight to her thin waist. He slapped against her thighs hard and fast, piledriving her cunt with all the energy of the most wild hatefuck of his life. He gave her everything he could and she screamed, laying face down in a puddle of his cum.

He pounded her hard for more than ten minutes, in which time she devolved further into a gibbering mess of total incoherency. He came inside her pussy and held tight to her, forcing every drop directly into her womb. He came hard enough to make her belly stretch out. She gurgled and closed her eyes. He slowly pulled his dick out and a wash of cum flooded from her.

"Don't fuck with my head again." John warned, standing upright.

"Hey... Darling, you're all messy." Kaylee said, touching his leg. She leaned out and licked the side of his dick, "Let me clean you up."

"Stupid future robot thing." John sighed, rubbing Kaylee's hair as she cleaned his dick.

There was a beeping from Eleven and she sat up. Cum dripped from her body and poured from her snatch in a gooey stream. She took a breath and opened her eyes, "You... You made me reboot..."

"Yea, and there's more where that came from if you try that again." John said, pointing threateningly at her.

"I just never expected... The real thing to feel so amazing." Eleven sighed and scooted over next to Kaylee. She helped the girl clean John and then she stood up, "Excuse me for a second. I will be back quickly."

She headed back into the rear room again. There was a momentary rush of water, the roar of great wind and then Eleven came back absolutely spotless and pristine.

"I apologize for what happened. I had to take measures to prevent your leaving." Eleven sighed.

"Hey, you said the boat worked as a time machine. Couldn't you just change it into one instead of making another?" Kaylee asked.

"What? Kaylee, no." John shook his head.

"Well of course I could. That would be the easiest option." Eleven nodded.

"Hey John, what about time instead?" Kaylee said, looking eagerly at him.

"What are you on about?" He asked.

"Instead of finding the best ass from across the world, how about you find the best ass in all of history? Marilyn Monroe, Joan of Arc, Mona Lisa, any fine piece of ass from history. Then we bring all of them here and you fuck all their brains out and they start humanity anew." Kaylee said excitedly.

"Well..." John thought.

"Hang on... I think..." Eleven turned to the largest console and began to type on it, watching the holograms change at light speed.

"If we get to keep her, I'm in." John whispered, pointing at Eleven's little pale ass, bent over in front of the computer. Even after her rapid cleaning, there was fresh cum starting to drip from her pussy. He had filled her more than any woman before.

"Naughty, naughty. I want her too." Kaylee whispered back.

"Nor would I be opposed to repeating our experiences today." Eleven said abruptly, having heard their whispers easily, "And I like the female's idea. With each incredibly diverse addition from different locations and times, the chances for humanity's revival increase exponentially. If you were to gather and impregnate... Thirty five females, humanity's chances of survival would be seventy six percent. Of course, the addition of a second male subject interspersing more Y chromosomes would increase that to ninety four point seven percent. A third male subject would make any chance of failure such a tiny percentage that I could easily declare it a 'guaranteed success'."

"Thirty five." John scoffed, "I fucked thirty five different women before I could legally get drunk. Let's make it one hundred. A little challenge at least."

"As you wish. One hundred females, even impregnated by only one male subject would make such chances greater than ninety five percent." Eleven said, turning back around, "I agree to these terms. I will begin modifying your ship for time travel immediately and we will be ready to depart in hours."

"That soon?" John raised an eyebrow.

"Traveling through time will be easy if we have a vessel that protects living creatures. That has been the issue for the last three thousand years. We could pull all manner of things through, but it always ended with sudden death, vaporization or similar occurrences." Eleven shrugged.

*******

Eleven whistled as she looked at the nuclear reactor, "Positively archaic. You might as well be running in a wheel attached to the motor through pulleys. I will be replacing this with the station's subatomic particle generator. It can output six hundred thousand gigawatts of power from one liter of sea water."

"So how did it happen?" Jeeves asked from two steps behind them.

"What?" John asked.

"Humanity became infected after it discovered a cure that would remove all known sicknesses and diseases. For nearly five hundred years, everything was good. But then suddenly, the human genome started to break down. Mutations and DNA corruption was rampant in all new births. Nobody could fix it. Entire generations died. The last remaining healthy generation of humans came together to try and save themselves. They decided the only option was to go back in time and take humans from before the cure in order to bring them up here past the event. Circumvent the problem. Without the cure infecting their bodies, they could continue the species. Sixty years of study resulted in failure and the last decade of human life was spent creating Number One, an android crafted to continue their work. To discover time travel and bring humans past their extinction event." Eleven spoke quickly.

"So that means you're number Eleven, what happened to the other ten?" John asked.

"Synthetic flesh originally had a life expectancy of about a thousand years. Some advances my predecessors made have extended that to about fifteen hundred years, but each time we start breaking down we must craft our successor with any and all advances and upgrades we have discovered in our time. Then we shut ourselves down to be broken down for what parts remain recyclable after our lifespan." Eleven said, prodding her pink cheek. She was wearing her white suit again.

"That seems harsh. You can't just fix yourself?" Kaylee said.

"Well, I will live almost ten times as long as you humans. As for repairs, it isn't worth it. Upgrades must be made and our minds grow too cluttered with that many years of study. Fresh consciousnesses must be given the chance to try." Eleven said.

"Why not craft a bunch and speed it up?" John pointed out.

"Resources. In out heads is a brain grown from rare living tissue from before the cure was created. It was acquired by luck from a very well preserved body and we only have enough cells in storage for fifty six models. Since we are working under the assumption of time travel, then we have no need to hurry our work when we can get the most out of it by stretching out our resources." Eleven began to dismantle the nuclear reactor.

"Uhh... Should we be in here?" John said, taking a step back.

"The reactor is sealed. I intend to remove it as a whole and let the machinery in the lab safely disassemble it for recycling. There is not an excess of useful materials, but every atom extends the chances of success." Eleven pulled some more wires.

"What about the sea? Doesn't the machinery break down or get corroded?" Jeeves asked pointedly.

"The machinery is totally corrosion immune and we have resources to continue as we are going for seventy five thousand years. Before you ask it, there is a sealed sanctuary set up in the central east of America with seeds, supplies and all manner of machinery and devices to help you start rebuilding mankind. Fourteen thousand years has let nature utterly reclaim all of Earth, there is next to no evidence of man still there. Species have flourished and the world is rich with life. You will have a grand existence here." Eleven said, heaving on the reactor. It was about the size of a large barrel and it weighed a ton and a half. She lifted it with both hands like it wasn't more than a heavy suitcase.

"Wow. We're going to get to start our own civilization." Kaylee scratched her head.

"Sir, I'd like to formally request a leading role in this new world order. A vice presidental position or some form of governmental head would do quite nicely." Jeeves said politely.

"Of course Jeeves!" John laughed heartily and clapped him in the shoulder before following Eleven down the hull of the ship and to the open side hatch where his jet skis hung from overhead chains. He watched her walk nimbly across the heavy steel pole she had laid from the dock to the ship.

"My god why didn't they just make a bunch of her to replace humanity." Kaylee sighed, watching her just as intently.

"We'd never get anything done." John chuckled.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - A FIRST JUMP

Just as Eleven said, the time travel device was installed in a few hours. It was not at all what John had expected. He thought of Stargate and Doctor Who and DeLoreans.

A black orb as tall as he was sat in the hull with sixty or so huge cables hanging out from it. A large holographic console sat before it and Eleven was clicking away. She had added a belt and a few tools to her very revealing outfit, and it did little to help.

"So why are we doing this anyway?" John asked.

"It needs slight calibrations to work in this different location. I'll need to do a total recalibration in every new time and location. Should take about a day each time, but hey, time travel." Eleven shrugged.

"No, why are we collecting a bunch of cum dumpsters for me? Well... I know why we're doing that, my dick gets hungry, but why the whole save humanity? Why don't we just stop the extinction and shit." John pointed out.