Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't work. Ten tried it. She sent a probe back and warned them. Nothing changed. She then blew up the facility with that probe and killed every scientist in it. Still didn't work. Exactly three nanoseconds after she blew the facility, time reasserted itself and the facility reappeared and everyone was alive again." Eleven said.

"What? How?" John exclaimed.

"Time cannot be changed. That's why it's harmless for us to abduct and seduce a hundred people from history and bring them to the future. Time will just go on as if they still existed. Time is totally immutable and will always turn out the way it is expected. Even in the case of massive change that cannot be accommodated for, it will simply twist reality to correct what was changed." Eleven said, turning around and leaning back on the console. John's eyes went to the curve of her large breast.

"If everything just happens... then what about free will?" John asked, "What if I choose to do this?"

He reached out and firmly groped her breast. His thumb slid over her nipple and he was surprised at just how thin this outfit was.

"Then you have chosen to do that." Eleven said without any overt reaction, "Nothing here is from the future, nothing is decided yet. Your time is only decided when you gain knowledge of what happened. You don't know your future so you're free to change it how you will. But because we know the human race went extinct, it's utterly impossible for us to change it. Anything we do will simply be playing into the history that we know or will simply fail to do anything."

"Huh. Interesting." John said, fondling both her breasts now.

"Please remove your hands so I may continue my work." Eleven asked him, her cheeks reddening as he gently pinched her erect nipples.

"Okay." He let go and she turned around. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her breasts again, only this time he pressed himself up against her to grind his dick into her soft bottom.

"John, if I make a mistake in these calibrations, we will all be vaporized and our atoms scattered across the entirety of history." She said curtly.

"Oh! Sorry." John immediately let go of her and took a step back.

"Thank you. I will join you for a pleasurable time when the work is completed." She said with a smile over her shoulder.

"I like you Eleven. We're going to have a lot of fun together." John grinned widely and he turned and left.

"I like you humans too. Far more than I thought I would." She hummed to herself as she worked. She was going to succeed where her predecessors had failed and, as a bonus prize, her pussy was going to get absolutely drilled by the most virile human in the history of Earth. Was there ever a luckier android?

*******

The Big Johnson was fully upgraded before the sun went down. Eleven had her running beautifully and she had brought on what was probably a literal ton of cargo with her. She insisted if she was going to travel through time, she'd need to bring everything with her in case something needed repairs or she needed to do some science stuff in the middle ages. John was the last one to argue with her after the comment about vaporization.

After a fantastic steak dinner cooked by Jeeves, Eleven spent it working in the lower deck, they gathered on the bridge to set off under the evening red skies.

"So do we know this is going to work?" Jeeves asked Eleven.

"It brought you guys here and I have since recalibrated and upgraded it with everything I know. I don't see any viable reason why it shouldn't. I estimate a less than twenty percent chance of total critical failure and accidental atomization." Eleven said jovially.

"What?!" Kaylee squeaked.

"ALL HEAD FULL!" John yelled, shoving the throttle next to the wheel all the way forward. The ship rumbled deeply and started away from the research station. Eleven spared it a glance as they left, and then she fixed her gaze ahead.

"Computer." Eleven called.

"Yes, Eleven." The computer addressed her.

"When we reach cruising speed, I want you to engage the time device at full power." Eleven told the computer.

"I will." The computer said.

"She sounds different." Kaylee said.

"I upgraded your ship's navigation software with my own AI from the station's computers." Eleven explained.

"Affirmative. What I am now is a beautiful rose to my previous existence as an inert rock." The computer said eloquently, "Speed requirements met. Engaging time device."

"Look there." John said, pointing towards the bow of the ship.

It started as a visual distortion before the ship, the world curling around a single point before them. Lightning struck out from that center point at it began to expand. The ocean distorted, stretching up on either side of them and they were engulfed in the same strange sensations as the last time. The lightning ferociously struck out from the ocean all around. The Big Johnson picked up speed and gravity shifted. Kaylee squeaked and threw her arms around John.

"Why does it happen like this?!" John asked frantically, his hands gripping the wheel hard.

"An oversimplified explanation is that the time device increases gravity so much that it folds in on itself and distorts time into any direction we want." Eleven said, "Usually we open localized portals and reach through with probes and such. I opened the portal right before the bow of your ship and you simply drove through. But unlike any other times, you are not dead. Look at that."

She pointed at the bow. A shimmering gold and orange aura was playing over the bow. It shimmered and surged up around them, splashing upon the sides like large waves of light.

"I didn't notice that before." John said, staring in awe.

"To be fair, we were all about to die." Kaylee said, clinging tightly to him.

The tunnel opened to beautiful skies and smooth white clouds. They rushed out the end of it and crashed into a tall wave that erupted over the bow and showered the entire ship.

As the water ran off the window, John yanked the wheel and turned the Big John into a slow, ponderous turn. In front of them rose an enormous mountain and the shoreline was only a hundred yards away.

"What the fuck?!" John yelled as the entire vessel creaked and groaned, turning much more rapidly than was comfortable. They slowed to a stop and he dropped the anchor with a press of a button.

"Where did the mountain come from?" Kaylee asked, staring up at it.

"I couldn't say. Perhaps the portal opened elsewhere in the world? I've not tested it on a mobile platform before so this is all new." Eleven said, crossing her arms, "I set it for your time, it should've been a good starting point."

"Any ideas Jeeves?" John asked.

"None, sir. I am not an expert in such sciences." He said as he looked around, "I am going to go make sure the ship is in order after that. The last portal did a terrible mess in the kitchen." And he disappeared through the bridge and down the stairs.

"I swear, nothing bugs that guy." John chuckled.

"Well, lets first find our location. GPS should still be working no matter where we are. Computer, where are we at?" John asked as he stepped back in the bridge.

"Unknown. GPS signals not found." The computer replied.

"Huh. That's strange. So what do we do now?" John said.

"We wait until the sun goes down and then I can find our exact location by the stars." Eleven said, "It will require extrapolation from my time for a few millennia of solar movement, but I see no complications."

"Okay, just wait then?" Kaylee said.

"Well, we don't have to just wait." John said, picking Eleven up on his shoulder, "Come along, we have a robot to fuck."

"Oh goodie!" Kaylee giggled.

"While I too would enjoy this, I remind you that I need to work on the time device if we are to collect a female and continue onward." Eleven said, not bothered at all that she was slung over his shoulder with his hand firmly gripping her butt.

"It's a time machine! We got time! I'm going to fuck you stupid! I've not got my balls off in hours." John exclaimed, carrying her down the hall and up the stairs to his room.

"You bring up a good point. I concede to you." Eleven shrugged and pushed herself off his shoulder.

"Good. Now worship my cock." He said, shoving his shorts down. He leapt back on the bed and let the girthy beast rise up between his legs.

Eleven and Kaylee both stripped naked and crawled up onto the bed to kneel before him. Eleven took his cock and started sucking powerfully on the head and Kaylee went down to lick the lower half and suck on his balls.

"Ahhh! That's it! Good girls." John moaned, holding their heads as they went over his dick.

"There is no logical reason I should be enjoying this. I cannot birth children of my own and I only have the sense of touch to better facilitate my work." Eleven said, stroking him vigorously with both hands. She looked at his cock with hunger in her eyes, "But the scent and taste control me. I want your cock, I want it inside me and I want to feel your cum on my skin. Yet there is no purpose beyond my desire."

"Sounds like you've made yourself a little more human than robot over the years." Kaylee snickered, leaning back from his dick. She let Eleven move into the middle and take him entirely in her mouth. He slid smoothly down her throat and she gave a throaty moan. The scent of cherries wafted around them and Kaylee crawled around behind her.

"She has no asshole... That's disconcerting. I was so out of it last time, I never even noticed." Kaylee said, staring at the android's nethers.

"Quite... Ohh... Quite a nice pussy though." John rubbed Eleven's head, "Why don't you have an asshole anyway?"

"Ahhh!" She pulled herself off John's cock and continued stroking it, "No need. I don't eat, I don't have a digestive system. Anything I consume is broken down for fuel without any remnants. I only have a pussy to help cultivate the human raaaaace~!"

Eleven moaned shrilly and jerked forward, pressing her face to John's cock as Kaylee's tongue delved deep into her.

"Do you need my cock now?" John said with a smile.

Eleven looked up at him, half her face still behind his wet shaft. She nodded eagerly, "Yes! Yes, let me have your dick!"

"Aww." Kaylee whined when she got up and crawled onto John's lap.

"Oh yes! That's it! That feels perfect!" Eleven cried out as she sank down on the huge cock. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and pressed her ass tightly to his hips. Her belly was distended from his sheer size and she drooled happily.

"Not fair that you two get each other. I feel so left out." Kaylee grumbled, scooting up next to them. She grabbed Eleven's face and pulled her into a heated kiss.

"Oh come here. I couldn't ever leave you alone." John said, grabbing Kaylee's plush thigh, "Not my big bootied queen."

He slipped his hand over her ass, squeezing the plump flesh roughly before reaching between her legs. He shoved two fingers roughly in her cunt and she moaned happily into Eleven's mouth.

"Come on girl, work your cunt!" John shoved his hips up against Eleven.

"Waaah! John! John, you're going to break me doing that!" Eleven squealed, her pussy clenching down on him.

"What can I say? I'm rough on my toys!" John laughed, holding onto her hips and humping her hard. She wrapped her arms around his head, pressing her breasts into his face, as she screamed with pleasure.

"We need more women..." Kaylee mumbled, rubbing her own pussy after John's hand had left her quite unsatisfied.

"Come on! Ride me harder! What kind of a fuckbot are you?" John yelled, absolutely pounding Eleven's synthetic cunt with as much speed and force as he could muster.

"John! John! John! I'm cumming! You're making me cum so hard! John!" Eleven squealed and went stiff. She screamed and clung to him while her body shook uncontrollably. After a moment, her voice went quiet and she collapsed sideways off his lap. He turned with a groan and drew his long cock out of her.

"Yes! You're mine now!" Kaylee said triumphantly, putting a hand on his dick.

"Please. You're mine. On your face!" John shoved her over.

"So forceful! One would think you were a mean fuck, John." Kaylee said, slumping over with her ass in the air.

"You like it." John scoffed, grabbing her plush hips.

"Whoop!" Kaylee giggled, jerking her butt away from his dick when he thrust.

"Ack! Damn it Kaylee! Let me put my dick in you!" John pushed down on her ass and held her flat on the bed. He positioned himself above her asshole and drove downward, plunging his wet shaft deep inside her.

"Ahhhh! John! I love it when you just shove it in!" Kaylee squealed joyfully, wriggling her hips beneath him. He squished her plush ass into his crotch and drove his monster cock as deep as he could in her bum.

"Of all the women I've plowed, you're the absolute best buttslut. It's like this chubby, jiggly ass was hand crafted to take my dick!" John kneaded her ass as he drew himself out and sank back in.

"Yes! My ass is all yours! I've conditioned my big fat butt all for you!" Kaylee moaned, eyes glittering with delight. She loved it when he destroyed her asshole more than anything else. It felt so amazing to have that horse-sized pleasure pole buried up to her throat and have what felt like gallon after gallon of his seed poured into her.

John grabbed her shoulders and drew his dick back to the tip. He could feel her tense up in anticipation of the pleasure. He teased her a bit with little rubs against her stretched asshole. Just as she was getting impatient, he drove his dick downward. Her warm plush insides clenched up around the monstrous invader and she let out a rapturous moan. His hips slapped against her plush booty and he ground himself around inside her.

"Oh fuck me John. Fuck me hard! I love it! My ass feels so good!" Kaylee howled, her eyes almost rolling back in her head. She shuddered and shoved her hips back against him, "Make me cum! Yes~!"

John fucked her ass hard and fast as she came. He made her scream and moan until his pelvis clenched up and hot spunk erupted through his cock. He bucked and loosed the floodgates inside her. Heat blossomed through her belly and pleasure surged up her spine. She moaned whorishly and stretched out beneath him, head slumping on her arms.

"Best ass ever." John sighed, rubbing her plush bum as he pulled free of her. She gave a exhaled happily when his dick popped free and semen splattered all over.

"I love you John. I love you so much." She cooed sleepily.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - TIME TO RUN

John got bored rather quickly waiting for the sun to go down. Eleven was tied up working on the time device and Kaylee was up to her ears in a hot bath. Of course, he could settle down for a movie or play some games, maybe even go for a swim, but he was far too curious where they were. Eleven had mentioned that the portal might've deposited them somewhere else in the world, but he couldn't help a little nagging feeling that it wasn't that simple.

So he decided to put on some pants, pack a bag with stuff and go for a walk on the shore. He headed down to the low level and began to lower one of the jet skis into the water.

"Where are you going?" Eleven asked, glancing over at him.

"For a wander. Night won't be here for hours, so I'm going to see if I can find anything." John said. The jet ski dropped into the water with a plop and he unhooked it from the overhead pulleys.

"I still haven't got the time device calibrated. It's being more difficult than I had anticipated. Take this in case you get lost. It's a locator tied to me." She said handing him a small phone-like device.

"Probably a good idea." He nodded, putting the locator in his bag before he got on the jet ski.

"That will work up to a hundred miles. So try not to go too far." She warned.

"A hundred miles. Yea. I'm gonna walk that in a day." He scoffed and pulled the throttle.

A door in the side of the ship raised up out of the way and he cruised out. It took all of sixty seconds to reach the shore and pull the bow up on the sand and mud.

"This is huge." John said, staring up at the trees as he strode ashore. They were bigger than any trees he had ever seen, towering above with great leafy boughs and enormous twisted vines hanging every which way. He drew a machete from his pack and started into the thick jungle.

The smells were vibrant and he saw a lot of bugs bigger than he thought they should've been. The jungle felt so very wild, so much more than any wilderness he had experienced in his life.

For nearly an hour, John walked away from the lake at a leisurely pace. He slashed at thorny plants and stepped over enormous roots. Never had he seen pictures of a jungle like this before.

A strange thumping met his ears. It was growing slowly in volume. He stopped and looked around in a dense clearing. Bugs buzzed in the bushes and strange birds called high in the boughs above him. The thumping increased until the ground was shaking below him and the birds scattered from the trees.

"Are we in the Amazon? Some kind of logger dropping trees?" John mused as he turned towards the direction of the thumping. It grew more, shaking his legs as it did, and suddenly the trees a hundred yards away burst apart.

Charging clumsily towards him through the thick brush was a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK~!!" John screamed and started to run as fast as he could. He leapt over everything that threatened to come underfoot and he chopped at everything he couldn't jump. His feet hit the springy soil again and again, but behind him he could still hear the ancient dinosaur closing in on him. The only reason he wasn't food always was the density of the trees. The dino was smashing and crashing his way through while John had little issue.

He abruptly changed direction around the next big tree when strong hands latched onto his arm and face. They dragged him into the middle of the enormous, moss-laden trunk.

"Silence." A voice hissed roughly at him.

He looked around to find himself in the grip of quite the gorgeous woman. She had deeply tanned skin and short ragged hair. He looked down over her and approved greatly. Her enormous breasts with their sexy dark nipples were full on display. She was only wearing a twist vine around her waist with a thick flap of scaly hide hanging around her waist and a few pouches ties to it.

He resigned himself to being held close by this naked beauty while the ground shook and the Tyrannosaurus went charging past. The woman held him, her hand still over his mouth for another two minutes in that very tight trunk until the sound of the dino had all but faded.

"You are mad, strange man." The woman growled at him.

"What?" John asked, having trouble thinking past his fear and, more distracting than that, his penis. It was hard and jabbing right into her well-toned thigh. Her huge breasts were rising and falling right next to him.

"You. Tromping through the jungle like a wild beast, loud enough for all to hear." She said, looking up and down him, "And you wear such strange things." She touched his clothes and felt his shorts. Her hand came to rest on his enormous bulging crotch and her eyes widened. She felt around him a bit, squeezing and rubbing experimentally.

"That is exactly what you think it is." He said with a lecherous smile.

"In all my life... Never one so big. Show me! Show me!" She said eagerly.

John stepped back and unbuttoned his shorts. His huge cock flopped out and the woman gasped with joy. John grinned, "It has that effect on people."

"You could sire an entire tribe. You must have many, many women. A man like you could command as many as you wanted." She said in awe, her eyes still on his cock.

"Well, not at the moment. Would you like to be one of mine? I've got a huge yacht and I'd fuck you all day long." John said, bumping his cock against her.