Big Fat Cock: Anal Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So treating someone like an object and calling them names is okay?" I asked, even though I knew it was, based on my recent experiences.

"Yes, but only when it's called for, of course," Ms. Chan said. "Just as you get off on dominating some women, on being in control, even humiliating them, many women have the complementary drive: they just want to let go of the expectations the world puts on them and become no more than a slut, a fuck toy, a cum bucket, humiliated. Truth be told, I'm never more alive than when I'm pleasing someone, guy or girl. There's been an occasion or two when you've treated me like a bimbo cum slut, because I let you know that's what I wanted, although most of the time you're gracious enough to treat me with respect."

"I do feel that way when I'm dominating someone," I agreed with her assertion, "I really do get off on it," now feeling better about having the feelings I did.

"Now back to my theory," she said. "There is the opposite version of sex, which is making love. It's intimate and tender, but it can be equally as pleasurable and even equally as raw."

"That I want to have, too."

"And you will when you meet the One," she promised.

"I hope so."

"Then there is hierarchy sex. Master and submissive. A relationship where someone is dominant and the other is subservient. This practice is becoming more and more common," she continued.

"So I'm learning," I smiled, thinking of my own recent sexual experiences.

"The rest of the sexual varieties are variations of the first three. Bondage, group sex, same gender sex, cuckolding, cuckqueaning, etc." she listed.

"I don't even know what some of those words mean," I said.

"Google them," she smiled.

"I will."

"Now give me my morning coffee cream," she demanded.

"You'll really have to work for this load," I warned her, as I glanced at my watch and realized I was going to be late for school.

"I'm not afraid of some hard work," she smiled, taking my cock back in her mouth.

As she sucked, I found myself wondering for the first time: did Ms. Chan's pussy work? Was she paralyzed from the waist down or just her legs and feet? Could she have sex? Could I fuck her? Could I eat her pussy? Did she masturbate?

She blew me for over thirty minutes (some things are more important than school) before I finally pulled out and shot my load in her coffee, then went and microwaved it for her since it had gotten cold.

She smiled, "That was quite the morning workout."

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Tomorrow can you promise me the first load?" she asked.

"I can try," I said, thinking my Mom may be disappointed.

"Consider it my birthday present," she said.

"Tomorrow is your birthday?"

"The big four-oh," she sighed.

"You're still so young."

"You're sweet," she took a sip of her coffee and said, "and so is this."

"May I ask another question? A personal one?"

"Sure," she said, "by now you should know you can ask me anything, don't you?"

"Yes, but this question is really personal. Can you feel things down below?"

For the first time since I'd happened upon this crazy new power and Ms. Chan became my sexual mentor, she looked insecure and suddenly small, as if her aura had just shrunk.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I didn't mean to upset you."

She took a deep breath. "No, it's okay; you're asking because you care. I haven't had sex since the accident."

"But you can?" I asked.

"I still feel all the sensations down there I ever did, but my legs are useless," she said, suddenly looking so vulnerable and insecure it almost broke my heart. But I felt, maybe insanely, I needed to keep asking her these questions for her sake. I'd never seen her like this. This wounded.

"Do you masturbate?"

"Often," she nodded.

"And you can still come?" I asked as gently as I could.

"Yes," she admitted, now not even making eye contact.

"Ms. Chan," I said, taking her hands in mine, "you are a beautiful woman."

"This is why you're not your father," she said, looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I mean it," I said.

"No one wants to fuck a woman in a wheelchair," she disagreed sadly.

"Well," I said, knowing I had to go. I needed to be on time for my second class today as I had a test. "Maybe we'll have to change that."

"Kevin, it's not that easy," she still put me off.

"Just think about it," I said, putting my cock away.

She looked as if she was reminiscing as she responded, "Oh Kevy, I think about it all the time."

"I'll make sure to have a nice birthday present for you tomorrow," I promised.

"I hope it's your big, fat cock fucking my face," Ms. Chan responded, obviously more comfortable when the focus wasn't on her body. I'd just learned that everyone has insecurities.

"I may even wrap it," I joked, before I headed out.

At lunch, I researched women with paralysis and subsequent changes in their sex life. I was fascinated.

I really wanted to pay Ms. Chan back for her tutelage, for her motherly guidance, for being who she was.

I learned paralysis didn't affect a woman's libido or her need to express herself sexually, although many women struggled through the transition from before to after... thus it wasn't uncommon for a woman enduring a recent paralysis to stop having sex.

On the other hand, unlike men who typically become completely insecure after paralysis and often even incapable of having sex, some women adapted better to their new sex life, even if it was in a more passive way.

What fascinated me and what made me think Ms. Chan fit this model perfectly, was that she had made it clear to me her level of sexual desire before and after hadn't changed at all, but like many women faced with her condition, her level of activity had dropped to zero for no reason other than her difficulty in finding a partner. And tragically she'd given up looking, although she was courageous enough still to fully exercise her drive to please others.

I read some more and learned that many women with paralysis will incur mental blocks where they convince themselves nobody wants to fuck them, and they eventually give up. Just like Ms. Chan. Ironically, she had enough courage to be selfless but not enough to be selfish. She deserved better.

The good news was that in reality a paralyzed woman can have sex and they can have orgasms, if they can become trusting and comfortable with the person they are with.

I read some more about positioning and decided tomorrow I was going to give Ms. Chan more than just some birthday cream... I was going to fuck her... she would have actual sex... although I would likely need my Mom's help.

But first I had an ass to fuck... my Mom's.

Well, and two more boring classes to attend first.

Near the end of lunchtime, I watched Elizabeth (the arrogant basketball star I mentioned earlier) spread her scorn over a shy Mexican girl and I wanted to walk over there and shove my big, fat cock in her mouth to shut her up.

I also watched Cherry and the other cheerleaders flirt with the jocks from their perch at the top of the lunchroom hierarchy. God, it would be fun to tumble the applecart of high school stereotypical social status that culminated at that table. I watched Cherry with her arm wrapped around football quarterback asshole Ethan and wondered what Cherry would do if treated to the sight of my cock; I knew from gym class that Ethan was physically bigger than me in all ways but one, but in that region I was twice the man he was. Would she drop to her knees and forget I was an untouchable nerd and beg to suck my cock? Would she bend over in her cute cheerleader uniform and offer me her cunt? Would she willingly take my cock up her poop chute?

Fuck, this was the dark Dad side of me, the arrogant I'll show them side. Yet, I was oddly okay with this dark side of me. If I could put people in their place with my cock, if I could avenge past wrongs with my cock, why shouldn't I? I could become the hero I'd sarcastically called my dad... Robin Cock.

I smiled widely as Ken walked by me, another football Neanderthal, and he asked, "What you looking at, faggot?"

He didn't wait for an answer, just spread his vitriol and swaggered on. What is it about jocks calling others unpleasant gay terms like faggot? What does it do for them? I bet he is the actual faggot, hiding in a closet because he can't accept his sexuality. Some people stuck in that headspace desperately try to deny having any femininity at all, as they date hot cheerleaders and bully smaller guys.

Maybe I should offer my cock to his girlfriend Amy and see if he's the one who begs for it. I'm not gay at all, but watching an asshole like that beg for my cock would bring a rather satisfying exhilaration with it.

Before the discovery of the power of my big, fat cock I would have just wanted to get out of high school and never look back; my revenge would be becoming a successful lawyer like my mother, and likely prosecuting some of these deadbeats who peak in high school and don't even know it's going to be all downhill afterwards. I mean if the best years of your life are during high school, the rest of your life is really going to be shit.

Anyway, I made it through the school day, fantasizing in English class about making the rumoured lesbian teacher Ms. Watson suck my cock. I had always liked proving people wrong, always liked attempting things people said were impossible... so the idea of making it with a lesbian (she had never officially said she was, but the rumours said so, and it was also implied by much of her commentary) was an ultimate high. Imagining her on her knees, in front of her desk, sucking my big, fat, cock was rather stimulating.

Thus, I was quite horny by the time I got home.

I was surprised to discover not only was my mother home early, but she was dressed in the hottest costume I'd ever seen in my life. She was dressed in a super sexy, super slutty, Hermione costume.

I know, probably stereotypical, but my favourite books were the Harry Potter series, and my ultimate fantasy girl was without a doubt Emma Watson.

I was staring as I pointed out, trying to act casual as my cock raged, "Halloween was yesterday."

"You don't like?" Mom teased, as she moved her hands down her white thigh high stockings, which were a hot modification from the knee-high socks Hermione usually wore.

"'Like' is definitely not my first word choice," I smiled.

"Love? Lust? Longing? Thirst?" Mom listed off confidently, posing sexily in her grey Gryffindor schoolgirl dress with a very revealing neckline; although her striped tie covered some of her generous valley of flesh, it didn't come close to covering any of her lace top stockings.

"All the above and more," I approved, still taking in her entire outfit, the black wizard cape and white collar making the slutty outfit look pretty authentic.

"I kept the boots off, since I know you love my nylon-clad feet," she said, wiggling her toes.

"Excellent decision," I agreed, as she gave me another sexy pose.

"By the way," she said, handing me the empty bag it came in, with a photo of a girl wearing the same costume who was also hot, but not as hot as my Mom, "read the packaging summary."

I read the blurb:

Hogwarts has never had a teacher like this, but you may be assured that Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and their friends could learn a thing or two from this adult naughty wizard teacher! This deluxe sexy costume has everything you need to cast your own love spells - just a flick of the wand, and perhaps a hike of the skirt, and Amorous-affectious!

I smiled, "I thought you were actually Hermione."

"Oh, I can be whomever, or whatever you want me to be," she smiled, waving her magic wand.

"You've just made every dream of mine come true," I said, in awe of how thoughtful and sexy my mother was.

She walked up to me, waved her wand and spake, "Alohomora."

"You want to unlock a door?" I asked.

She nodded and pointed the wand towards my crotch, repeating, "Alohomora."

"Aaaah," I smiled, getting it, as I unbuckled my belt, pulled down my zipper and released my already hard, big, fat cock. Waving my cock at her like a magic wand I used another spell, "Descendo."

"It's magic," she smiled, as she lowered herself before me.

"I'd do an adapted aguamenti spell, but I don't think I'll need any magic except yours to produce a mighty explosion from my wand," I smiled, using Harry Potter references during sex a twisted fun activity.

"Mmmmmmm, how long has this wand been loaded?" she asked, licking my shaft and moving to my balls.

"Ever since you sauntered out of my presence this morning," I admitted.

"Well then, I imagine it is primed indeed for a magical release," she purred, as she sucked my balls into her mouth.

"This wand may go off on its own at any moment," I warned. "It has a mind of its own."

"Mmmmmm," Mom moaned, as she sucked my balls for a minute or two, before Slytherin her tongue back up my shaft.

I traced my Mom's lips with my cock as I intoned, "Imperio."

Mom smiled, "Unnecessary, Master. You removed my free will when you revealed your big, fat wand."

"Just wanted to make sure I was in the open about making your decisions too," I added.

"I'd do an engorgio charm, but obviously this wand doesn't need to get any bigger," she teased playfully before taking it into her warm mouth.

"I think I was charmed at puberty," I moaned, as she began to bob.

As she sucked, I watched, enjoying her experienced lips and her sexy-as-fuck-costume. I replayed her list of places she wanted my cum. She had already swallowed a load, taken one in her cunt and had received a pearl necklace. Still left were a load on her face, a load on her tits, and one in her ass. I also had a fantasy of coming all over her nylon-clad feet, so I needed to add that to the cum shooting bucket list.

That said, this first load of the night was definitely going to go all over her face. I mean who wouldn't shoot a load on Hermione's face if given the opportunity?

When I was ready to erupt, I pulled out, stroked my wand, and grunted, "Aguamenti," but instead of a jet of water coming from my wand it was a warm, gooey, load of cum.

Mom closed her eyes and mouth and allowed me to cast my cum spell all over her face.

Once I was done, I looked down at her, thinking she looked utterly amazing with a massive load of cum on her face.

She opened her mouth so I could slide myself back in for her to milk out any last remnants.

She eventually allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth and she wiped a glob of cum from her left eye and scooped it into her mouth, before she opened both eyes and asked, "Did you like giving Mommy a facial?"

"Are you a Mommy-slut?" I asked in response.

"Why yes I am, good sir," she smiled primly, even while scooping cum off her chin and putting it into her mouth.

"And I'm a mother fucker," I added, loving that term.

"Yes, yes, I'm happy to agree that you are," she agreed, scooping more cum off her face.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"For food or Mommy's cunt?" she asked.

"Both actually," I realized, my stomach growling a little.

She went to her phone and ordered pizza before returning, "I dealt with one hungry."

"And I'll deal with the other," I smiled, as I pushed her playfully to the couch.

"Are you going to eat Mommy's cunt?" she asked.

"I'm going to devour it whole," I promised, as I buried my face in her very wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, eat your witchy Mommy," she moaned, before adding, as I felt the wand tap the back of my head, "Incendio."

At first I didn't understand, but then I caught on: she was spelling her pussy on fire. Or acknowledging that I was doing so.

I used my small magic wand, the pink flexible one, to create wetness and pleasure, loving to lick my mother, loving to hear her moan.

"Oh yes, baby, eat Mommy," she moaned.

"You like having your own mother licker?" I asked.

"And mother fucker," she added, as she handed me the wand.

"You want me to fuck you with this?" I asked, just after flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Yes, baby, fuck Mommy's cunt with that wand," she demanded.

I slid the thin wand inside her and began pumping it while I continued to worship her homemade pie.

"Oh yes, fuck me, eat me, make Mommy come," Mom babbled, as I furiously pleasured her inside and out.

As she was close, her moans undeniably giving away just how close, I ordered, "Caterwauling."

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed, creating a high-pitched shrieking noise instantly as her orgasm ripped through her as if the charm I'd just cast had actually worked.

I licked up her flooding cum as if I were being baptised a mother pleaser, loving the taste of her cum.

When she was done, she looked down at me, her wetness all over my face, "Your tongue is as magical as your wand."

"I like to be good at everything I do," I shrugged, which was true. If I decided to do something, I went all in. I always wanted to be the best.

"That you are," she said, as she tried to regain her breath.

I moved onto the couch and sat beside her and turned on the television. "Want to watch Jeopardy?"

"As long as you're going to fuck Mommy's asshole after," she said.

"I don't know," I said coyly.

"See here, young man," she said, shifting into authoritative mom mode and tone, "if you know what's good for you, you will fuck my shit hole until you deposit a load deep inside it and enjoy every fucking second."

"Yes, Mom," I agreed, as if I were reluctantly agreeing to do the dishes.

"Good," she said, before asking, "can you get me a glass of water?"

"Sure," I agreed, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss.

"What are you doing kissing me, you cad?" she gasped. "I know where your lips just were!"

We both laughed as I went and got us two glasses of water, although I went pee first.

When I returned, Mom was walking into the kitchen with the pizza.

"Did you answer the door dressed like that?"

"I think I just gave the pizza boy a heart attack!"

"I imagine so," I replied, with a laugh.

Once we were in the living room watching Jeopardy, I asked, "Did you know it's Ms. Chan's birthday tomorrow?"

"No, I didn't," she answered.

"I have the perfect gift for her," I said, before rephrasing, "well, gifts."

"I imagine it has to do with a big, fat cock," she said, as she turned sideways to rest her feet on my lap, one foot on each side of my cock.

"As well as someone's cunt and strap-on," I added.

"Excuse me?" she asked, surprised by my implication she was to be part of the present.

"I'm going to start by giving her a creampie for breakfast," I revealed, thinking that way I could fuck Mom and still give Ms. Chan what she'd asked for... albeit in a creative way.

"You didn't tell her you fucked me, did you?" she asked, concerned.

"Certainly not."

"Thank God," she sighed.

"But she deduced it and I didn't deny it," I added.

"Kevin," she cautioned.

"What?" I asked. "She isn't going to tell anyone."

"That isn't the point."

"My point is that I need someone to be able to talk to about all this crazy stuff recently," I insisted. "it's been very confusing."

"Talk to me," she offered.

"I can now and thank you," I said; "but I couldn't before."

"I can't believe you told her," she still objected.

"I promised she could eat your cunt once I accomplished becoming a mother fucker," I added.

"Oh, Kevin," she sighed nervously, "that's even worse."

"What?" I asked. "She loves eating cunt and you're a bisexual slut, so it just makes sense."

"This secret we have is so fragile," Mom explained as if I didn't already realize this. But she was feeling fragile, so I didn't mind.