Big Fat Cock: Anal Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," I nodded, "but we're both adults."

"It's still illegal," Mom pointed out.

"Thank God I know a lawyer," I joked.

"This is serious, Kevin," she worried. "I want this. I actually need this. But it can't be like when I was with your father."

"What do you mean?"

"He almost cost me my career more than once."

"How so?"

"He had me suck three guys at his Christmas party, had me go down on a woman at a movie theatre where we got kicked out, had me get triple penetrated by some frat boys, he had me wear a vibrating egg in my cunt during a trial that he turned on and off throughout the testimony including during my cross-examination, he had me suck off the lawyer I had just beaten in a case, he made me wear his cum through airport security," she listed.

"I would never make you do any of that," I said, stressing, "I would never make you do anything you didn't want to."

"That's the problem," she said in frustration. "I loved every kinky thing he ever made me do. When he was in charge, I obeyed. I wanted to obey. I got off on it. Yet, once it was done, I was often mortified. Not by the act, I love wild, kinky sex, but by the risk that one incautious reveal and my prominent career would be over."

"I'll protect you," I promised, understanding her insecurity and her lust... a balance she obviously struggled with.

"I need you to do just that," she said. "I really want to be your Mommy-slut, I want to obey your every order, I want to do wild, kinky shit with you, but I also want to keep my professional career intact."

"I understand," I nodded, as she began rubbing the soles of her feet on my flaccid cock.

"So you understand I want to be a dirty, submissive Mommy-slut to you in private, but still a professional and respected member of the community in public?" she asked.

"I do," I nodded, "and I fully support all of it," as my cock began to grow.

"Good," she smiled, "because I need to trust you completely with both of those polar opposite goals, far better than I'm able to trust myself."

"So you trust me completely?" I asked, even though she had just said she did.

"As your submissive slut, I have to," she answered.

"But I want you to trust me not just because you have to," I told her, my cock hardening. "This has to be a willing decision made while you're thinking straight. While you're being my responsible mother, not my slut."

"Well, I am getting a bit cock hungry again," she smiled, but added, "but right now I'm clear-headed and I understand what I am giving you."

"What, exactly?" I asked, not actually sure myself.

"Everything," she said, my cock now hard as she began giving me a slow nylon-clad foot job. She added, "I'm entrusting you with my body, my mind and my soul. So don't fuck it up because if you do, I won't be able to stop you."

"Ooooooh," I moaned out of both pleasure and the scope of her gift.

"I trust you completely, you're my son. My Master. Lover. Mother fucker. Magic Wand Stud," she listed, as she kept giving me a slow foot job.

"And I'll always respect that trust," I pledged, feeling this trust was the ultimate gift, more so than all the wild sex we'd shared in the past twenty-four hours. Wow! It's been less than twenty-four hours since Mom submitted to me!

"So," she moved us forward, "are you going to sodomize your mother or what?"

"Kindly describe the 'or what'?" I requested, agreeing with her apparent decision that our serious talk time was over for now.

"You little brat," she objected, tapping my cock with her foot.

"I'm a lot of things, but little isn't one of them," I countered.

"True enough," she smiled, as she got up and went to the kitchen, returning a moment later with some lube.

"Do you always keep lube in the kitchen?"

"When I'm expecting to get ass fucked by my son's big, fat cock I do," she answered, as she squirted some lube on her hand and stroked my cock with it.

"Oh, that feels nice," I moaned, realizing I'd not yet gotten a hand job from her.

"This will feel a lot nicer," she promised, as she straddled me and lowered her ass onto my cock.

"Descendo," I intoned.

"Actually," she moaned as my cock disappeared inside her asshole, "evanesco."

I laughed, evanesco being a charm to make things vanish, "You really are almost as big a Harry Potter nut as I am."

"They should make a Harry Potter porn movie," she suggested, now sitting down fully on my cock.

"There is one," I said, having watched it many times, not to mention a bunch of role play scenes on pornhub which were better than the movie.

"No way," she moaned.

"Yeah, 'Harry Twatter'," I informed her.

"No way," she moaned, as she began riding me, her ass so fucking tight... which was slightly surprising since I knew she'd been regularly ass fucked by my father, including recently.

"Yeah, in search of bush," I added.

"Fuck off," she laughed.

"Oh yeah, it takes place at the Whore's Wart's School for Witches & Wizards," I added.

"Now I know you're shitting me," she objected, slowly riding my cock.

"I'm serious," I continued.

"So what is the plot?" Mom asked, really taking her time as she got accustomed to my big, fat cock in her ass. It seemed perhaps the strange conversation was distracting her from the discomfort I may have been causing her. I couldn't tell though, since she was facing away from me.

"All the girls have hairless cunts and Ron forces Harry to cast a spell, making all the girls' pubic hair grow quickly," I said, easily the dumbest plot ever.

"How hair raising," Mom moaned, the worst pun ever.

"Truthfully, there are hotter scenes made by cosplay amateurs," I admitted.

"Imagine if we made one," she added.

"I think we are," I said, "Harry Potty and the Disappearing Wand."

"Harry Pothole and the Deep Dive," Mom moaned, beginning to ride me faster.

"Harry Porno and the Secret Passage," I groaned.

"Harry Pounder and the Coming of Age," Mom continued.

"Harry Porks-her and the Snake of Sin," I countered.

"Harry Potter fucks the shit out of Hermione's tight asshole," Mom said, the wordplay game over as we focused instead on the task at cock.

Mom got off me, knelt on the couch, resting her body forward and begged, using a British accent, "Come, good swain and plunder my arse."

"Are we switching to Pirates of the Caribbean? Aargh my wench?" I asked, as I moved behind her.

"I can't role play anymore," she said. "I just need to have your big, fat cock buried in my shit hole."

"Such magical words," I said, as I slid my cock into her gaping asshole.

"Yes, fuck Mommy's ass," she moaned, as I filled her.

I began fucking her and she begged, "Harder son, ream my asshole, drill my shit hole, pound my butt."

And for fifteen minutes give or take, I did just that.

I slammed into her ass hard.

She began bouncing back to meet my forward thrusts as she became a bimbo ass slut, completely obsessed with the pleasure of my big, fat cock.

She talked nasty throughout the ass reaming, begging for it harder, using every possible term for her ass and constantly calling me Master, son, ass fucker, mother fucker and many others.

She also came as she frantically rubbed herself throughout the marathon ass fucking.

Then she begged, "Come in my ass, son. Fill your Mommy-slut with a massive load of cum up her asshole."

"Oh fuck," I grunted, spewing my load in her ass and checking off another gem on the cum bucket list.

"Oh yes, I love the feel of your coming in my ass, son," she moaned, coming a second time from the deep ass fucking.

Exhausted from the intense physical workout ... I definitely needed to get in better shape... I pulled out and watched cum leak out of her gaping ass.

I collapsed on the couch as she kept coming.

Finally, she said, "So, was ass fucking your mother and coming in her ass all you imagined?"

"Is being a submissive ass slut for your son all you imagined?" I countered.

"Definitely," she nodded, as she stood up.

"Cum is leaking out of your ass," I pointed out.

"Why don't you come and join me in a bath?" she invited.

"I don't mind if I do," I said, the bathtub in her bedroom bathroom (my bedroom bathroom now too!) being a large Jacuzzi tub.

We spent the next hour in the tub relaxing and chatting about everything but sex.

Finally, I told her, "Tomorrow morning we're going to Ms. Chan's."

"You still want to do that?"

"I do," I nodded. "You promised to trust me, correct?"

She nodded doubtfully.

I ignored her doubt and said, "Good. Well you can trust me when I tell you that anything we tell Ms. Chan, and anything we do with her, is as safe as if one of your clients was telling you something compromising. She's a one-of-a-kind friend and mentor, and when it comes to sexual fulfillment she has more wisdom than Dr. Ruth. Do you believe me?"

She nodded, the doubt mostly seeming to fade.

"That's settled then. When I play the trust card, I won't ever let my mother down. So let us plot together, Mommy-Slut. I want to give Ms. Chan a morning surprise, where after she dines on your cream pie, she and I will dp you."

"Okay, I'm in. How?" Mom asked, curious.

"I ass fuck you while she fucks you with a vibe," I suggested.

"Or..." she said, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to go sex toy shopping," she said, getting out of the tub.

"Now?" I asked.

"It's not even eight," she pointed out.

"Really?" I asked. "It seems so much later."

She laughed, "We need to work on your stamina. You need lots of practice, my boy."

"Practice makes perfect," I shrugged, getting out of the tub too... hard again.

She looked at my cock and teased me as she walked out to the bedroom, "Self-control, self-control."

I grinned at just how amazing my life had become as she added, "Plus, I want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"That is for me to know and you to find out," she smiled, knowing that before this wild sex extravaganza I had hated secrets.

Half an hour later we were strolling into a sex shop on the other side of town, looking respectable for the moment.

We walked in and Mom went right over to a massive wall of sex toys. She'd obviously been here before.

Proving my theory, as she looked for whatever she was looking for, a woman about my mother's age greeted, "Joan, long time, no see."

Mom turned around and smiled warmly, "Yeah Katie, like four hours."

Katie was a larger Latina woman, with a pretty face and a massive chest. She asked, "And who is this?"

"My new boy toy," Mom answered.

"Cute," Katie said, checking me out. I wondered if she could recognize the family resemblance.

"Yeah, and he has a big, fat cock," Mom revealed.

"Delicious," Katie said, still checking me out. For the first time in my life I was being objectified and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. My ego enjoyed it... it's nice to be noticed and checked out; my intellectual side though had always disliked the objectification of women and the unfair and undeserved attention jocks get because they can throw a ball, catch a ball, dribble a ball... simply play with a ball.

"Definitely delicious," Mom nodded proudly, as she grabbed a harness. "Aha! This is what I was looking for."

"Who will be wearing that?" Katie asked, even as she kept looking at me peculiarly, as I tried to figure out what it was. The harness looked too small to go around someone's waist.

"Another one of my stud's sluts," Mom answered bluntly, showing no shame in front of this person. It made me wonder how well she knew Katie. Made me wonder if they'd been involved sexually at some time.

"Interesting," Katie nodded, "you look too nice to have multiple sluts."

Deciding to take control, having been silent throughout this surreal conversation, "Trust me, looks can be deceiving."

"Oh, that I know," Katie agreed, looking directly at my crotch.

Mom grabbed what was definitely a strap-on, before she asked, "Do you have any help here tonight?"

"Yeah, Beth is here," Katie answered.

"Want a snack?" Mom asked, as she smiled at me.

"I am craving a big sausage," Katie said, again looking directly at my crotch as I had indeed become just a piece of meat.

Deciding to go along with it, kind of curious to see what this big breasted woman, not to mention her Latina booty, would look like naked, I said, trying to show my dominant side, "It's the biggest you'll ever have."

"Mmmmmmmm," Katie purred, before she looked up at my face again and this time gasped, her unasked question suddenly answered, "Oh, my God."

"Don't say it," Mom said.

"You little slut," she teased Mom with a huge grin.

"Actually she's the big, submissive, obedient variety of slut," I corrected.

"I bet she is," Katie mused.

"Hey, you did it first," Mom pointed out, as I suspected I knew what they were talking about but still wasn't sure.

"Well, better late than never," Katie smirked, as she reached directly to my crotch and whispered to us both, "Go to Booth Three."

I groaned as she squeezed my cock before walking away.

"How do you know her?" I asked.

"High school," Mom answered.

"Aaaah," I said. "And now she works at a sex shop."

"Don't judge," Mom scolded, her motherly tone still able to appear at a moment's notice.

"Sorry," I said, agreeing 'who was I to judge?'

"Plus, do you know she makes more in a year than I do?" she pointed out.

"Working at a sex shop?"

"Owning four of them," Mom corrected me.

"Oh!" I said, realization hitting me as I realized I had prejudged Mom's friend exactly the way I hated to be prejudged.

"Do you guys fuck?" I asked, loving to be able to ask blunt questions of my mother while also learning about her secret complexities, as Mom led me out of the toy section, past a costume section where Mom had likely gotten the costume earlier today, to a hallway marked 'Video Booths'.

"We have done," Mom answered, as we entered Booth Three and I realized I was in a glory hole room. It was tiny and had a bench, a small television screen in the front wall with porn playing, and holes in each side wall.

Mom said, "Before I had my own personal cum producer, I came here to get my fix when I was craving it."

"You frequent glory holes?" I asked, this somehow more shocking to me than everything else I'd learned.

"Not all the time," she answered, "but it was a quick and efficient way to get the cum I craved."

"Crazy," I said, as she fished out my cock. I added, "At least now you have your own home-grown cream whenever you crave it."

"Yes, fortunately I do," she smiled, stroking my cock to full erection.

"Crazy," I repeated, more to myself than her.

"Katie and I did a lot of crazy things in our senior year," Mom teased, as she licked my shaft.

"Like what?" I asked, curious. I loved to learn more of my sweet mother's secret nasty side.

"Well we had a threesome with her dad," she said.

"Oh," I said, yet another shock in this whirlwind filled with them.

"Your mother has been a secret slut for a long time," she smiled, talking in third person, taking my cock in her mouth.

"So I'm learning," I said, trying to imagine my mother as a teenage slut, a college slut, as anything but my slut.

There was a knock at the door. Mom stopped sucking me and opened it.

Katie walked in. The tiny room was suddenly very crowded even after I sat down to make some room.

"I see you started without me," Katie smiled, looking at my big, fat and very exposed cock.

"It's literally irresistible," Mom smiled, as she stroked it fondly.

"Shit, he's bigger even than that dirt bag ex of yours," Katie said, really analyzing my cock.

Mom agreed, "And he can reload in seconds."

"Mmmmmm," Katie smiled as she added, "Let me take a look at that pija up close and personal."

Mom and Katie swapped places which was awkward in the cramped space made for one, and then Katie lowered herself in front of me.

She asked, as she stroked my cock, "Has your mother told you... don't bother denying it... that she ate my cunt pretty much every day of our senior year?"

"She did not," I said, looking up at Mom.

"I was getting to it," Mom said.

"She did share with me she and you had a threesome with your dad," I said.

"More than once," Katie smiled, as she swirled her tongue around my thick mushroom top.

"What else did you two do together?" I asked.

"Gangbang at prom," Katie said.

"Lesbian foursome with our science teacher," Mom added.

"Getting fisted together by a butch lesbian at the lake," Katie continued.

"Lesbian orgy at church retreat," Mom upped the ante.

"A lesbian orgy at a church retreat?" I repeated, this vision one of the hottest I could ever imagine.

"Some of the dirtiest sinners are regular church goers," Mom reported.

"Yes, because they can conveniently ask for forgiveness," Katie joked, before taking my cock in her mouth.

"As they get baptised by cunt cum," Mom added.

"Plus, they are usually repressed and once that fire is awakened, they explode into slutty sinners," Katie added.

"Fucking hot," I moaned, Katie definitely having sucked a few cocks in her life.

"She was called Cum Queen Katie in high school," Mom revealed.

Katie took my cock out of her mouth to add, "And your mother was Moaning Joan."

"And she was also Backdoor Booty," Mom added.

"And your mother was Cunt-Munching Jones," Katie said, that one not as catchy, I thought.

"The fact grandma named you Joan when your last name was Jones has always baffled me," I pointed out.

"My father likes alliteration," Mom sighed.

"Then that explains why your sister is a Jennifer," I acknowledged.

Katie quit sucking and asked Mom, "Can I fuck him?"

"Ask him, he's the Master," Mom said, making our relationship clear.

"That's not at all surprising, knowing Joan," Katie told me. "May I fuck you then, Joan's Master?"

"My name is Kevin, nice to meet you Katie, and yes, you may fuck me," I nodded agreeably.

"By the way," she continued as she stood up and lifted her dress up to her waist, "I was your mother's first Mistress."

I looked at Mom and she shrugged, "What can I say, I've always been submissive."

"Could you imagine if the lawyers whose nuts you crush knew this?" I said, knowing she was a ball buster in the courtroom.

"They'd never believe it," Mom said, as Katie turned around, pulled her panties to the side and lowered herself onto my cock, as unfortunately I didn't get time for much of a look at her big booty. "I keep my professional and slut lives separate."

"So you do," I moaned, as the Latina engulfed my cock.

Curious, I reached around and cupped her breasts... or tried to. They were so fucking massive I couldn't get my arms around her and grab them fully.

"They always go to my tits," Katie chuckled, as she began riding me.

"Who wouldn't?" Mom asked, as she reached for her friend's dress and pulled it up and off, although it wasn't a smooth process at all. "Although your ass is bootylicious too."

"You sure never could resist either of them," Katie added.

"Your booty and boobies have always been spectacular," Mom added, as she unclasped the bra that managed to help Katie defy gravity.

"Even when I was nursing," Katie revealed, as she rode me, the idea of Mom sucking on those massive tits while they were full of milk incredibly taboo and hot.

"I do love homemade milk," Mom smiled naughtily, looking first at Katie's tits and then my crotch.

"Let's see those fucking big tits," I ordered, frustrated I couldn't see them or play with them.

"I was wondering if he would take charge," Katie said, as she stood up, turned around, each of her massive tits literally larger than my head, pulled my legs around so my cock was at the end of the bench, and lowered herself back on my stiff rod.