Big Fat Cock: Anal Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then leaned forward and slapped her massive tits back and forth across my face in the most unique (and painless) variety of S&M ever... tit slapping.

Mom moved behind to help balance Katie as she resumed riding me.

I reached up and cupped the massive tits, that were incredibly heavy, and her nipples huge. It was like I was in Gulliver's Travels' fictional Brobdingnag land of giants and worshipping their queen.

"Suck on my nipples, stud," Katie ordered, after a minute of my just squeezing, cupping and staring.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed mindlessly, just so captivated by her massive tits, even though her excessive mass was beginning to hurt my legs which were carrying the brunt of her weight as she rode me.

"Ma'am," Katie laughed, as I sucked her right nipple, "I'm definitely not a ma'am."

Regaining control of my senses after being in awe, I corrected, "Would you prefer slut?"

Katie moaned, "I'm definitely more a slut than a ma'am."

Mom added, "Cum Queen Katie bears many accolades. She's a gangbang slut, an incest whore, a train whore."

"Train whore?" I questioned, as I moved to her other tit, always knowing you can't give attention to one and not the other... my personal quirk was equilibrium... my room was like that and so would my sex life be.

"She gets on all fours and has guys take turns fucking her," Mom explained.

"While I simultaneously suck on a lineup of nice cocks," Katie added.

"Well, that goes without saying," Mom laughed, as Katie grabbed my head and shoved it between her massive tits.

I began to lick her deep crevasse, as the tit spanking continued on both sides of my face, as she began riding me faster. Truthfully it was a wild ride, as she bounced on my cock furiously as if I were a very sturdy rocking horse, and in the end, I just tried not to suffocate as I was buried within her massive valley of living flesh punching bags. Except that her boobs were the ones doing the punching.

I finally backed up a bit for some breathing room and watched her tits bounce all over the place in wildly creative ways, but after another minute my legs were getting weak from her weight as well as the somewhat uncomfortable position. I ordered, "Bend over slut, it's time to fuck that ass of yours."

"Oh, he is like his father," she said, looking at Mom as she got off of me.

"Mine or hers?" Mom asked me, I think playfully.

"Better fucking be mine," Katie said, before adding, "remember bitch, you're still my cunt-licking slut."

"And you're both my three-hole fuck sluts," I chirped in, making the hierarchy clear.

"Agreed," Katie said, as she bent over, still standing, and using the bench for balance. "You can use me as you please and I'll even call you Master if you want, so long as your mother is at the bottom of the hierarchy."

"I wouldn't imagine being anywhere else," Mom said contentedly, as she knelt beside me and I stretched my legs a bit as they had gone numb.

"Eat her ass, Mom." I ordered, while also showing my dominant power, and also testing how obedient my mother would be to me in the presence of her Mistress.

"Yes, son," she said, still liking to mention the incest angle even in front of someone else. Mom moved behind the large woman, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and licked the butt hole.

"Just like old times," Katie moaned, as I imagined my mother had been ordered this exact task, on this exact ass, many times before.

I watched for a minute, looking at the amazing big booty, before I said, "My turn to fuck this ass."

"It's called a colo," Katie informed me, as I moved behind her.

"A what?"

"Colo," Katie repeated, "it's a Spanish term for ass."

"Mmmmm, I like that," I said, as I squeezed both ass cheeks, amazed at how tight they were. Dressed she looked overweight, but undressed she looked big boned and curvy. Again, appearances can be deceiving. Again, judging someone based on limited information is wrong in both senses of the word: unkind and incorrect.

"Now fuck your puta in the colo," Katie ordered, as she looked back with lustful hunger for my big, fat cock.

"Puta means slut?" I guessed, as I slid my entire cock in her backdoor booty.

"It does," she whimpered, my fat cock stretching her a bit more I imagine than most sabers that plundered her treasure. (I liked the idea of pirate dirty talk role play.) She added, "Puta can also mean bitch, whore, tramp, tart, hooker and dyke."

"A word that can multitask," I joked, as I began fucking her tight colo. "I like it."

"And I like your big, fat pija up my colo," she moaned, informing me, "pija means dick."

"So do I," Mom added, not wanting to be left out.

"Don't worry Mommy-slut," I said, as I pounded her friend's ass, "I'm not done with you yet tonight."

"You'd better not be, young man," Mom said, her tone motherly and firm.

"Yes, Mommy," I smirked, as I began fucking this Latina ass harder.

And for a few minutes I fucked the Latina hard. She moaned and talked nasty, sometimes in English, sometimes in Spanish and sometimes a mixture of the two.

As I was about to come and warned her I was, she demanded, "Cum en mi culo con tu gran polla semental."

I had no idea what that meant, but I recognized 'cum' and did just that, spewing her ass with my full load, which triggered her orgasm.

I kept pumping until my entire load was deposited and I pulled out.

Before I could even order it, Katie did instead, "Eat your son's cum out of my colo, you fucking mamacita-puta."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom eagerly obeyed, burying her face between those amazing ass cheeks and retrieving my cum. It was, of course, fucking hot.

Ten minutes later we had two new toys and a fresh supply of anal lube and were back in the car. I questioned, "I thought we were keeping the whole your being my three-hole Mommy-slut cum bucket a secret?"

"If you can tell one trusted person, I can tell one trusted person," she shrugged.

"Fair enough," I said. I then asked, "What was that weird toy you bought?"

"A face cock," she said.

"A what?"

"The harness goes around a person's head and the dildo goes over their mouth," she explained.

"Oh," I said, for once a little speechless. I did not know such a thing existed, nor could I see a real purpose for it.

She continued, "I wore one in college a lot to fuck Katie or some of her friends."

"Really?" I asked, enjoying the gradual revealing of Mom's past.

"Yeah," she nodded, seeming to like sharing it too. "Sometimes I would fuck four or five girls with my face, other times eat four or five girls."

"You really are an enigma, Mom," I said, imagining such a sexy lesbian orgy.

"You don't know the half of it," she smiled, reaching over and squeezing my cock. She then pulled over and said, "Hey, you drive."

"Okay," I said.

We swapped spots and she fished out my cock as I just sat there, pretty much overwhelmed by the evening and all the revelations about my Mom's slut past.

After about a minute she broke into my reverie with, "Well drive the car, sexy."

I gave her a sheepish grin as I put the car into drive and she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. Man, my life just kept getting more and more surreal.

She slowly sucked me the entire drive home. At one light, I pulled up beside a tall pickup truck and the guy looked over and could clearly see what was happening.

He looked stunned as I just gave him a shrug.

The light changed and I resumed driving, feeling incredibly good about who I was becoming and the power of my big, fat cock.

At home, back in our bedroom (our bedroom, I still couldn't get over that), I fucked her one more time, using all three holes and finished off every cum shot spot she had listed last night as I spewed my last load all over her tits after a lengthy fuck session that included two more orgasms for Mom.

And as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, my cum drying on her fantastic tits, I thought to myself, Tomorrow is going to be a special day as I gave Ms. Chan a very special birthday.

THE END... of ANAL MOMMY.

Coming soon:

BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun

Kevin takes his mom's ass; with Mom's assistance, Kevin gives Ms. Chan her first fuck since the injury and dp's both women.

Plus....

BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Blonde Cheerleader

Cheerleader learns the power of Big fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Family Orgy

Where Kevin's aunt and grandmother discover his BIG fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Harvard Orgy

Where Kevin has a great weekend touring the school.

BIG FAT COCK: Hot Principal

Kevin's BIG fat cock dominates bitchy principal.

BIG FAT COCK: In Toronto (or some other location... thoughts?)

During a trip, they explore exhibitionistic sex.

BIG FAT COCK: Interracial Incest 3some

Kevin fucks Mrs. Grady and her daughter.

BIG FAT COCK: Jasmine Walker

Kevin offers mother of student he is tutoring his BFC.

BIG FAT COCK: Lesbian Teacher Story

Kevin's BIG fat cock turns lesbian into eager cock sucker.

BIG FAT COCK: Mom's College Friend

Kevin's BIG fat cock seduces psychologist he is seeing.

BIG FAT COCK: Pregnant MILF

Kevin fucks a pregnant MILF and discovers he is going to be a daddy.

BIG FAT COCK: The Happy Ending

Kevin finds a girl who loves him for him and not just for his BIG fat cock.