Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! What are you doing? You mustn't do that!"

He only smirked, the same smirk he'd just given the Poacher, and caressed her breasts ... and then her belly ... and then her mound. It was not, in fact, the first time he had got to touch her in that fashion, or in many others. Though a considerable time had passed since then, it was plain that he remembered all the best ways to touch her. His fingertips teased her opening, and then he flicked right on her clit. She jumped and yelped. When she jumped, it was violent enough that the strings of her loincloth jiggled loose completely the whole thing dropped down her legs around her ankles in a bunch.

She was naked. His hand was on her pussy, and he wasn't going to untie her.

"This wasn't part of the deal! You and I made a deal!"

"We did. But I'm not going to let you go."

"That's not fair! That's not honorable! How dare you act this way? You're betraying me!"

"Yes," he admitted, "You are very attractive, Jungle Princess. As fine a prize as the Poacher. I cannot let you slip away."

"But you don't need me! You have her! You can do anything you want to her!"

"We can and we will. But you will be with her. You will have to share her burdens of service. Consider the mathematics, Jungle Princess, from my perspective. One beautiful slave, or two? Only a fool would choose the former, surely."

Behind him, the Poacher burst into laughter. She laughed so hard her hat fell off. The man holding her leash retrieved it from the ground and carefully, almost lovingly positioned back on her head at a stylish angle.

"Please don't do this to me! I beg you!" It was deeply humiliating to plead so piteously like that in front of the Poacher. But she had no other option. "You're spoiling my victory! I thought I'd finally got the better of her, once and for all. I thought I'd finally proven which of us was boss. But now ... Oh God, this is terrible! It's all going to be ruined. If you do this, I won't have beaten her anymore! Look at her laughing! You're making a fool of me! You've turned me into a pitiful joke!"

"No, Jungle Princess. Do not disparage yourself. You are no joke. You are a prize to be treasured! Both of you, equally! I promise you, both of you women will make wonderful slaves! You have much pleasure to look forward to. Oh, so much pleasure. You know I speak the truth. You have experienced it before. Remember how it was. Do not sorrow, do not despair. Think instead of all the wonderful pleasures your lovely body will soon be receiving, once we've made it back to our village."

"No! Please no! Please! Let me go! You have to let me go! We had a deal! This isn't right! This isn't fair! Listen to me! This is dishonorable! You must set me free!"

But he wouldn't. His fingers continued to toy with her crotch. When she tried backing away from him, another warrior grabbed her arms from behind and held her in place. Big Boom's fingers probed further. She gasped and squealed, raising herself on tiptoe, for that was the only way left to evade his touch. Except it didn't—all he had to do was lift his hand. Squeezing her thighs together couldn't stop him either. In fact it only made her feelings more intense. So she widened her legs instead. That didn't work any better.

"Oh stop! Stoppit! Please! Everyone's watching! Everyone's watching and I can't bear it!"

"Don't be embarrassed, Jungle Princess. You're adorable."

"I won't give in! I refuse! I refuse to give in to this!"

"Fair enough, if you don't want to," he said, with an encouraging nod, "Show me. Show us all. Try your best." His hand kept working her. It was excruciating. All her strength dissolved, and then the last pitiful vestiges of her pride. It only took a few more moments.

"Ohh! Ohhhoohh!" She kept her eyes locked on Big-Boom's, so she wouldn't have to see the expression on the Poacher's face. She bounced on the balls of her feet, her hips thrusting against his hand of their own accord. She couldn't help it—she couldn't stop! The fingers moving inside of her made nasty squelchy sounds. It wasn't really his fingers, though—it was her pussy making the sounds. And it felt ... It could not be named. There was no word for the feelings his touch made her feel, because they were the most dreadful and the most wonderful, all boiled together at once. Nothing could stand against this. "Please, if you don't stop ... you'll make me ... please don't make me ... with everyone watching! Ohhoohh it's not fair! You can't do this me! I can't hold back! Please don't do this to me!"

"Very well," he said, and took away his fingers. It wasn't quite the relief it should have been—he'd pushed her too far, right to the teetering brink. When the stimulus broke off, it was agonizing. She wanted to scream but couldn't—she could scarcely breathe. She nearly fainted.

"Wait! Wait a second!" Now she was furious. Enraged—also desperate. "You can't just—Hey! Wait!"

He didn't. He'd already turned his back and walked away. His warriors followed, pulling the nude Poacher behind them. She looked over her shoulder at the Jungle Princess and stuck out her tongue at her. Another man was fitting a leash around the Jungle Princess's neck. "Don't leash me, please. You don't need to leash me like an animal. I'll go with you. I have no choice. You don't have to put a leash on me like you did to her!" The man ignored her, tugging the loop tight, very scratchy on her neck and her chin. "This isn't fair! I had a plan! A good plan! It's all ruined!" Soon as he was finished, he would drag her after the rest of the party. There was nothing she could do. She was doomed! Doomed!

Except ... Where the heck had Sidekick got to? The other girl was nowhere to be seen! The cords that had tied her to the tree trunk were scattered loose around its roots. She must have worked herself free! Sheesh! If she could do that, why didn't she do it earlier before all the Jungle Princess's careful plans went awry? The little fool must have snuck off while nobody was paying attention to her! And she'd abandoned the Jungle Princess to her fate! Wow! What a move! Darn the girl!

She knew in her heart she was being unfair. She knew Sidekick would try to rescue her, soon as she could figure out a good strategy. She'd done that several times before. You could always count on her to come through in the end. You just needed to have some patience and some faith. You just needed to grit your teeth bide your time.

Sidekick would save her, eventually. One way or another. Great. That was really great to know. And yet, it provided little tangible comfort. For in the meantime ... Crud. Her thighs were drenched and sticky. Her nipples ached, and inside her crotch ached just as bad, or worse. There was little doubt in the Jungle Princess's mind, she was seriously screwed. Or rather, she was just about to be. There was no way left to avoid it. No chance in hell. She was naked and helpless with a leash choking her neck. And she was so worked up. Her whole body, boiling. Her heart thundered and her stomach wrenched and she could barely catch her breath. These men had absolute control over her now. Streaks of pussyjuice had leaked down her legs all the way to her ankles. She groaned and then she whimpered, and the man pulling her leash looked back when he heard her and nodded and grinned. Yep, she was seriously screwed.

3.

The Boom Boom village was encircled with tall thorn bushes, rendering it just about invisible from outside, except when rising streams of cooking smoke gave away the location. The Jungle Princess had never figured out if the bushes were actually planted in the ground as a permanent hedge, or if they were only dead bundles of branches that the men had piled up. It had two openings. They used no gates, but had made both passages dog-legged, if that was the correct phrase, so they were hard to spot and easy to defend.

Their chief was quite tubby. He looked as big as a hippo! When Big Boom presented the captives to him, he clapped his hands and kicked his feet like a huge happy baby. How wonderful it felt to be the source of such delight. The Jungle Princess tried to take a bold stance in the center of the room, with her chin held high in defiance. So many eyes were staring at her, they seemed to scorch her skin.

"I solemnly vow before all of you, one day your entire tribe shall deeply regret the treachery you have committed in bringing me here against my will!"

Onlookers whistled and applauded approvingly. They didn't mind her show of defiance. All part of the game. The chief went so far as to salute her with his drinking gourd before guzzling from it. She shivered at the prospect of ... humping the man.

Then it was the Poacher's turn to be presented. An expectant hush fell over the surrounding crowd. The Jungle Princess wasn't sure how Alexandria would play the situation. The tack she took was quite shocking. She went just about entirely the opposite direction from the Jungle Princess. No speech. No protests. No curses.

She jerked her head sharply to one side, so her hat flew off out of the way. Then she knelt down and bowed before the chief until her forehead bounced on the floor. When she straightened back up, she only raised herself half way. She kept her head bent, but after a few seconds she lifted her eyes and kept them fixed on the chief's. Her expression was very serious, very intense. Then she started to approach him, scooching slowly but steadily towards him on her knees. Her breasts swayed dramatically as she progressed. It took her quite a while to get herself all the way over to him. It must have been painful and hard to keep her balance at the angle she had chosen for herself, with her arms still bound so tight behind her. But she persevered. And when she had finally crept close enough to reach him, she bowed all the way forward again, in order to kiss his hideous splayed feet. Then she lifted enough to kiss his shins, and then his knees ... She pushed them further apart as she did, and scooched herself closer between them. By this point, the chief knew what she was up to. He pulled aside his loincloth and his dingus popped out against her forehead. For a moment she put her head back to face the sky, as if to measure the full length of his manhood horizontally across her entire face, chin to forehead, her nose canted slightly left to keep it out of the way. This measuring move seemed to instantly encourage further growth. It was like a conjuring trick. She said, "My, my!" as if surprised and even impressed, and then straightened her head, opened her mouth for him, and took all he had, down to the root. Her eyes locked with his, she bobbed her head on him and moaned as she did. It was a hungry-sounding moan. Her breasts hung all the way to her knees and swayed dramatically. The chief didn't put his hands on her. He didn't try to steer her. He sat back and shut his eyes, with his mouth hanging open and drool leaking down his chin.

It was quite a performance. Absolute and unrestrained submission. And yet doing it the way she did, with such commitment and elegance, she'd somehow eluded disgrace. Instead she'd taken complete command of the scenario. She showed no fear and no humiliation, the entire time.

For the Jungle Princess, it was devastating. She'd thought she'd get to see her haughty arch-enemy reduced to a groveling wreckage. Instead Alexandria pretty much gave her the finger. Not just her, everybody in the room, which equated to all the warriors and elders of the village. And she'd done it without doing it. The Boom Boom's had torn away every scrap of clothing, but they couldn't remove a single scrap of the bitch's dignity. God, it was impressive. (The Jungle Princess also sternly reminded herself she never used the b-word, never ever no matter what, even when it was entirely fitting for the female she was thinking of. When you have moral standards, you stick to them, no exceptions, no excuses!) Alexandria had kept them from defeating her or destroying her, and she pulled that off by giving these mean jerks everything they wanted from her as if she didn't give two craps. Maybe she truly didn't. But how was that possible? Perhaps it wasn't. Perhaps the Poacher was just a real good actor. Just much, much better than the Jungle Princess at disguising herself.

The Jungle Princess knew it wasn't a strategy she could emulate. She didn't have that in her. She wouldn't know how to begin. She could never shrug such actions off like Alexandria just had. She couldn't even pretend to, if that was all she'd really done. No way. It was beyond her. Such acts have real and profound power. To kneel before a man. To crawl, naked. To kneel in bondage before an enemy. To suck his horrid smelly dingus. To swallow his seed, or worse, allow him to shower it across your blushing face, as a display of conquest. Such gross things really did matter to her. They had intense and indeed shattering significance. She felt them too deeply. Perhaps that was the Poacher's secret. Perhaps she really didn't feel those things. Perhaps she was incapable. It gave her an advantage in their current situation.

Even so, the Jungle Princess would never be like her, and she would never want to be. If, or rather when, she found herself once again captured and tormented and exploited, by God, she would go on dealing with it as she always had. She would accept the rough with the smooth, since that was the price that must be paid. She wanted to feel it. Really feel it. All of it, every time, every moment. Because she wanted all of it, all the good and all the bad, to count. She needed all of her worst dangerous experiences and all her stupid reckless choices to matter afterwards, if only in her own head. Or else it seemed nothing would, nothing ever, nothing at all.

4.

On one side of the village, a hut stood apart that was larger than all the rest except for the chief's, painted blood red, and its roof was decorated with animal skulls. This was a kind of clubhouse for the tribe's warriors. Thick, hairy hides curtained the doorway, whereas the rest of the huts used only strands of beads. No children were allowed inside, and no women. The women of the village had a clubhouse of their own on the opposite end, but it was quite a bit smaller and shabbier, despite the fact the women actually outnumbered the men.

And it turned out the no-women rule applied only to village women. The Jungle Princess and the Poacher could be brought in, because as mere captives they didn't count as proper women. Bringing them in was evidently the same as bringing in dogs. How flattering.

It was a filthy place, dreadfully hot and smoky and stinky. The warriors lounged in a circle around a firepit, scratching themselves, belching and farting as they drained countless gourds of alcohol, which they liked to throw at each other whenever one was empty. Most sprawled on the ground on rugs, but for the elite there were a few benches made from split logs and draped with leather. Big Boom had claimed one and he had Alexandria beside him. The Jungle Princess was with another guy on the bench opposite them.

Neither girl was sitting upright like the men. They were perched sideways on the benches, on their hands and knees, with their bare asses sticking up in the air and their heads bent to the men's laps. Their mouths were stuffed full, and not with food. Neither of them was bound any longer. The Jungle Princess's hair was being held by the man she serviced. She noticed when she glanced across the firepit, Big Boom didn't do that to the Poacher. Instead he was fingering her as she sucked him. It made the Jungle Princess squirm with envy. She wished her guy would touch her like that instead of pulling too hard on hair. Better yet, she wished she could trade places with Alexandria. Big Boom was far better looking than her guy. And they had heavy history with each other. It was messed up, but she couldn't help feeling offended that he had picked Alexandria over her. The guy she was sucking instead, he was just some guy. Why did this loser get the privilege of using her, over all the other men? What had he ever done that made him so special? Why wasn't he touching her pussy, or better yet, taking the opportunity to nail her for real? What was the matter with him?

She had no idea what his name was, and no interest in finding out. The whole group of guys were chattering and laughing a lot. Sidekick would have understood them and possibly Alexandria could as well. It was all just gibberish to the Jungle Princess, giving her a headache. Whatever the heck they were saying, they kept getting louder and rowdier.

Since the selfish guy refused to give her any reciprocal stimulation, she started to get rather bored. She started spacing out. Sucking cock doesn't take much concentration, especially when the guy is holding your head and moving you up and down, completely controlling the rhythm. Also the Jungle Princess had a great deal of experience with the procedure. She could probably do as good a job in her sleep. Which got closer and closer to happening. The man didn't bob her head with any urgency. Off and on, he would sigh with contentment, but no passion. He was in no hurry to get done. She slipped further and further into a mindless trance.

It was different on the other side. Alexandria had Big Boom real worked up. He threw his head back and started hollering. Which jolted the Jungle Princess from her stupor. She swiveled her eyes in his direction again as much as she could. She couldn't get a very clear view, since the grip on her hair wouldn't let her turn her head, and the flames of the firepit danced high enough to obscure her line of sight. Far as she could tell, the Poacher no longer had his dingus in her mouth. She was using her hand on it, instead. She was still wearing her dark shooting gloves, the only personal items she had left. (More than the Jungle Princess had retained, except for her little necklace of teeth.) Seemed oddly appropriate, those gloves. And while she cranked him, she was tonguing his balls, or possibly she was sticking her tongue some place else further down. The Jungle Princess couldn't see for sure. Whatever she was doing, it did the trick. Big Boom exploded like a volcano. And none of it got on the Poacher! Not a drop! She managed to make him shoot it all up across his own chest. When it was over, she straightened up with the most triumphant smile imaginable, and scarcely a trace of saliva on her chin. Her loose ponytail wasn't even hardly mussed. She looked over at the Jungle Princess, and noticed her watching. That made the evil woman chuckle. And then she whispered something in Big Boom's ear.

He nodded and called out instructions, gesturing toward her over the fire. The Jungle Princess had no clue what he wanted. Whatever it was, it was clearly the Poacher's idea. Since he wasn't speaking English, she realized he wasn't really talking to her, but to the man she was blowing. Who didn't argue with him. From the tone, she could tell the answer he gave was along the lines of "Sir, yes sir!"

He pulled her face away from his thing, which was a nice relief, for a moment. The relief was short-lived. The guy moved her further over top of him and pressed her flat until her upturned butt was centered across his lap. She was lying right on top his thing and it got bent sideways between her belly and his thigh. Her weight must have been kind of squashing it and she was surprised it didn't hurt him, at that angle. It must not have; the guy evidently liked the feeling. He never reached under there and adjusted himself. All he did, with a cruel giggle, was proceed to smack her bottom, and not just once. He gave her a spanking, like she was a kid. It was a very slow and drawn-out spanking, with a long pause between each strike. Each one, though, was as hard as he could make it. Serious thunderclaps. Hard as she tried, she couldn't keep quiet.