Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhaarrahhhh! God! God dang it! Yooowww!"

She wriggled and kicked. He didn't let her get away. She knew she must look pathetic, and Alexandia was watching and no doubt gloating in her heart.

"Why are you doing this? Wait! Stop! Ahhaahhuughh! What did I do wrong? I didn't do anything wrong! I wasn't disobedient! It's not fair! This is no fair! Owww! Shi—SHOOT! No more!"

Big Boom roared with laughter, slapping his knee. All the other men joined in. Alexandria didn't laugh, but she looked very satisfied, very proud. And somehow there was no self-consciousness in the way she sat on the bench. She seemed perfectly at ease. It was like she didn't notice she was naked. How could she pull that off? Surrounded by all these horny stinking brutes? Once again the heartless shameless witch was totally showing her up, and there was nothing the Jungle Princess could do about it! Even worse, as the spanking dragged on and on, she burst into tears. She was gonna die from the humiliation! It was all too much to bear!

"Please stop! Tell him to stop! I can't take it anymore! I'll do anything! I beg you, all of you! Mercy! Please! I'll do anything! Alexandria, make him stop! Tell them to stop! Please tell them!"

Alexandria whispered something else to Big Boom. He thought it over, then nodded. "The Outsider is very much more pleasing to me than you," he said, "A superior woman. Is it not so?"

"Don't make me say that. Please, not that. Anything but that. Yaahhaahhuugghh! Okay! Okay! It is so! It is so! Ahhaahhhuugghh! The Outsider is superior! She's superior to me! In every way! She is! She is! I confess it! Even as a slave, she's superior!"

The Jungle Princess told herself it didn't really count that she had said this horsepoo. Because she had been forced. She didn't say it because she believed it. She said it because she couldn't put up with the spanking anymore. Except then her own logic turned against her, a little. Because Alexandria herself was responsible for the spanking, even though she was enslaved the same as the Jungle Princess. That was irrefutable. Somehow she had still managed to take charge of the situation. Being able to do what she'd done was pretty darn superior. Crud! Maybe it was true after all. What if it was really true? How was she supposed to deal with that?

"Guuahhaarh! I said it! I said what you wanted! She's superior to me! Now please, no more spanking! Please no more! Alexandria, I'm sorry I got you captured! I should never have dared! I should have let you take me to your estate like you planned. Because you're superior! You really are! I swear it! I swear I mean it! Now please have mercy on me!"

Again Alexandria whispered a suggestion in Big Boom's ear. Again he was pleased with the notion and immediately passed it on to the Jungle Princess's tormentor.

So the spanking finally abated. Instead, still keeping her pinned across his lap, the horrible man dug his hand between her thighs and started tickling her pussy. At the same time, his thumb made circles around her butthole. It clenched in response, and tingled, and burned inside. Her pussy did the same thing, of course.

This stuff was equally agonizing. Even if it didn't hurt, it was still torture of the cruellest kind. She squirmed and kicked and wailed just as much as for the spanking. She couldn't stop herself, hard as she tried. It wasn't possible to keep still or keep quiet. The only change, she no longer begged for it to cease.

Big Boom asked: "You like that better, Jungle Princess?"

She didn't respond directly. She dared not admit it outloud. But she was on the brink of coming ... She shut her eyes and let her head droop, moaning.

They didn't like it, evidently. The man grabbed her hair to drag her head back so everyone could still see her face, and then he went right back to spanking her, hard as he could. She'd been just about to go over the edge—and then the pleasure cut off and pain took its place. God oh God, how unfair! Only the shock was so sudden and so intense, she nearly climaxed regardless, like her body couldn't keep the difference straight anymore. It didn't quite happen, though. Close—darn close—but no cigar.

"Noohhoohh! No more! Please! Pretty please! Have mercy! I swear to you, I'll do anything! I beg for mercy! Alexandria, make it stop! I said what you wanted! What else do you need? Please, Alexandria! You are superior! You win! I can't take anymore! You're superior! Ohhooh please please please!"

Alexandria didn't reply. Big Boom did. "You must prove you mean it, Slave. Words are not enough. You will pleasure her as if she was not a slave. You will pleasure her with your tongue as if she was your master. She is not your master. The Outsider is still a slave. But she is better than you. She is a superior slave to you. So you must serve her as you serve us. You must pleasure her. While your true masters observe and judge your performance. Take heed, Slave. If you fail, if you cannot satisfy her, you will be punished far worse than you are being punished now. And it will be she who gets to administer the punishment!"

"Please no! Don't let her hurt me! No more! I'll do what she wants! I swear I'll do a good job! Please don't let her torture me!"

"It is in your hands, Slave. Or rather, your tongue."

The Jungle Princess did what they wanted. She had no choice. She was shoved off the other guy's lap, and then crawled around the fire pit with her head drooping in disgrace to where Alexandria waited on the bench with those long, graceful legs of hers spread wide. The Jungle Princess put her face between them, stuck out her tongue and went to work. Slurp-slurp-slurp. And she made sure to put real effort into it. She couldn't get away with faking the job. She was surprised by the taste of metal, on the tip of her tongue. Then she remembered the piercing Alexandria had down there. She concentrated all her licks on that tiny gold ring.

Alexandria lifted her knees and braced the arches of her slender feet on the Jungle Princess's shoulders, and she gathered up all the Jungle Princess's hair in both gloved hands, to keep it out of their way. Her face reddened and her nostrils flared. Her toes flexed and her legs quivered. She started to pant, her breasts heaving. "Yes. Yes. Lick that cunt, Jungle Slut! Lick it good! Show me that saucy mouth of yours is good for something! Yes, that's nice. Very nice indeed. You know what? I always knew this would happen eventually. First time I saw you, I knew it was just a matter of time before I had you on your knees for me, doing this, exactly like you're doing now. I admit, I didn't imagine we would have an audience. I would prefer it was just the two of us. I wouldn't have guessed I would have to suck off a filthy savage as the price for putting you in your place. So you scored a few points for yourself, I'll grant you that. Still, the victory is mine. The price is paid, and I'm not gonna let these less-than-ideal circumstances spoil our moment. I love the hatred in your eyes when you look at me from down there. Your eyes are the best part! Holy shit, I'm already about to come. Ahhaahhuuggh ... Your tongue is wonderful, Jungle Bitch! God yes! You're gonna make me squirt all over your face, you magnificent slut! Ahhh yes! It's coming! I'm close now! So fucking close! It's incredible! Nobody's ever brought me off this good! Jesus, it's still building. I can't believe how much it's building. Ohhh fuck. Fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes! Are you ready? Are you ready for me? Yuuhhuughhhnn!"

But in spite of what she had claimed, the moment was slightly spoiled for her after all, because even as she was getting off, several of the observing men in the hut had reached their peak at the very same moment. Alexandria hadn't taken notice of all the jerking off that was happening around them. She'd willfully blocked them all out. Thus, in the midst of her orgasm, she was entirely unprepared for a bunch of cocks discharging at her from all directions. She was drenched by them, and so was the Jungle Princess kneeling before her. Though most of her drenching spewed from Alexandria, not the men. In any case, both got equally covered. Alexandria shrieked and squirmed in disgust when she saw the mess that had been plastered all over her body. At long last, the Jungle Princess finally got to see her lose her poise and freak out a bit, and it was glorious. It made the Jungle Princess come.

Big Boom commanded them to lick each other clean. Alexandria was pissed, but she recognized that she wouldn't be able to dissuade him. The two women lay together face to face on the rugs and got busy.

"Please," the Jungle Princess whispered as she licked the goo from the Poacher's breasts, "I need to come so bad now." She didn't mention that she just had. It had been nice but just one of those little quick ones that only leave a girl craving a bigger one as soon as possible. "Please, Alexandria. Please! Make me come. Please, will you make me come?" She knew later on she would very much regret begging her adversary this shamefully. In the heat of the moment, she would do whatever was necessary, no matter how embarrassing. She grabbed one of the Poacher's wrists and steered the hand to her pussy.

Alexandria scowled and jerked her hand free. But then as the Jungle Princess rubbed her thigh on the Poacher's pussy, she shuddered and groaned and said "Oh, what the hell. Since you asked me so politely." She pressed their sticky bodies closer together, then plunged her fingers where the Jungle Princess needed them. Their rough leather covering made it a strange, whole new sensation. "You just better scream for me, and scream real good, you hot little bitch."

Without a qualm, the Jungle Princess obeyed.

Eventually, one way or another, she knew she would escape this village, and soon. The next day or the day after, Sidekick would figure out a way to rescue her, or some other opportunity would present itself. They always did, in time. Surely the Poacher would also regain her freedom. Perhaps they would end up working together to get loose. She wondered what shape their relationship would take after this ... what should she call it? This ... misadventure. More than likely, everything would go pretty much back to how it started. Neither of them would want anything different. Neither of them would be willing to forgive the other. So, soon their ongoing game would just reset. To make that work, they'd both have to act like none of this messy wildness had ever happened. It would be a sort of unspoken truce, limited to this single episode.

Yes, a reset seemed inevitable, and indeed, vital. The only way for them both to restore their dignity, after going this far together. The Jungle Princess wondered how many more times this evil superior villainess was gonna get to screw her brains out in this filthy village before they both got out and made it to that stage. And vice frigging versa. This was an impulse unworthy of a Jungle Princess; all the same, she was hoping for a pretty good size number. Double digits.

5.

Several days had passed. Liberation, alas, had not yet arrived.

It was early in the morning, rather hazy, and Alexandria and the Jungle Princess faced each other in a circle of sand in an open space in front of the chief's hut. They were playing a game, a ritualized mock duel that they had been made to play twice before. Their right arms were both attached at the wrist by short lengths of separate cord to the top of a wooden staken in the center of the circle. The cords allowed them to move freely around the stake, provided they took care not to cross and tangle their cords, but only a couple paces away from it when the cords were stretched to their fullest extent. They were constrained within the circle. In their left hands, they had lightweight, flexible wooden rods, a little longer than their own arms. These were their weapons, to whack each other with. Both were still stark naked. Even the shooting gloves had finally been taken from the Poacher, and the Jungle Princess had lost her necklace. Alexandria's body was tan all over now, and her hair hung entirely loose, the same as the Jungle Princess's always did. Both of them bore faint reddish stripes criss-crossed over their bronzed bodies, mainly on their breasts and their asses, but in other places too. These were the marks from their previous duels.

For a long period, they only circled each other, back and forth, every footstep cautious as stalking cats. The hardpacked sand beneath their soles still retained some cool moisture from the night. The first strike finally came from the Jungle Princess. The Poacher deflected it with her rod, then struck back. The Jungle Princess couldn't block that one, or dodge. The rod cracked over both her nipples.

She screamed and stumbled backwards, tripped and fell on her ass. The Poacher waited for her to return to her feet, then attacked. The Jungle Princess parried, but the Poacher gave her rod a quick twist, and forced the other rod clean out of the Jungle Princess's hand. It flew far away across the village, twirling. The Jungle Princess wailed and groped after it uselessly. This wasn't the first time the Poacher had disarmed her in that fashion. And as she stood stupidly like that with her empty hand in the air and her back turned, the Poacher delivered another brutal swipe across her butt. Once again, she screamed her head off, then dropped to her knees, her head slumped.

"You win. Again, you win."

The Poacher lashed her bowed, cringing shoulder blades.

"Ahhaahhuuggh! Hey! I just surrendered! You're not allowed to hit me after I give in!"

"You have to face me when you say it. Turn around and face me."

She swung around, but stayed on her knees in the sand. She rubbed her smarting ass and wouldn't look Alexandria in the eye. "You won. I am beaten."

The Poacher stuck the end of her rod at the Jungle Princess's mouth. "Kiss it."

The Jungle Princess did. "You always win. It's not fair."

"It's perfectly fair," the Poacher answered, "You want to win? Fight better! Turn back around and stick your ass out."

"Wait a moment. Just wait." The Jungle Princess spit on the end of the Poacher's stick a couple times, then spread it around with her tongue until the whole tip was coated with foamy slobber, as much as she could produce.

"That's enough," said the Poacher, "Take your position. Hold yourself open for me. Spread those cheeks as wide as you can."

"Don't you hit me again! It's not allowed."

"I'm not going to. You know what comes next. Hurry up, all the men watching us are getting impatient. Put your butt up higher. You can go higher than that! I can't see your pussy enough to do this right. Widen your legs. Don't close your eyes. Watch my stick. Watch where it goes."

It wasn't comfortable, because of their arms being tied together. Since Alexandria stayed upright, tall as she was, it meant the one arm had to be twisted up painfully behind her, when the Jungle Princess bent over as ordered.

Slowly, carefully, she poked the rounded tip of the rod into the Jungle Princess where she felt it the most. The Jungle Princess screamed and shuddered in the sand, her toes curling tight. Alexandria pushed the rod a good ways deeper. She pumped it up and down, building up speed. She fucked the Jungle Princess with it.

"Ahhaahhaarggh! Uhhuugghhnn! It's too rough! Don't do it so rough! Please! Yaahhaahhuuggh!"

"Just go on and come for me, you loser bitch! It's the only thing you're good for! Come for me! Come now!"

She did. She couldn't have stopped herself, even if she'd wanted to. She felt guilty, knowing that she didn't. The guilt made her come harder.

Alexandria removed the rod and the Jungle Princess fell limp, curling up on her side like a fetus.

"Enjoy the rest of your day," said the Poacher.

Men jogged over to take away their rods and release them from the stake. As the victor, Alexandria would be allowed to spend the rest of the day in privacy, secluded in a hut. For the loser, she was led only a short distance to a simple chunky wooden framework on a low platform. It was a set of stocks, a pillory. The Jungle Princess was fastened into them. Two boards with three half circles cut into them were fitted around her neck and both her wrists on either side of her head. Another matched pair of boards clasped her ankles, forcing her to maintain a shoulder-width stance. The framework could be configured in different ways. The last time she was put in the stocks, they had kept her upright. This time they put her in a kneeling pose, and bent over. It was not comfortable. It got worse and worse the longer you had to stay in the thing, especially with the sun blazing down on you.

After they finished putting the horrible contraption together, a gourd of water was presented to her lips. She drank as much as they'd give her. Then all the men just walked away.

"Wait! Wait! Don't leave yet! Aren't you going to have sex with me? Come back! Come back and have sex with me!"

All the earlier times, men had been lining up to pound her as the stocks were still being assembled. When they got started, they didn't let up on her for hours. But it seemed no one was keen that day. She'd been on offer like this too many times, probably. They wanted it to be Alexandria, for a change. That was never going to happen. She was too darn good with those nasty sticks. The Jungle Princess had got in a nice number of solid hits, the first time they were made to play the game, and put several nice stripes on her nemesis. Those had been grand moments. Still, Alexandria bested her in the end. And every time they played another match, she won quicker than the last one. It was dang depressing.

Possibly the Jungle Princess hadn't been trying as hard as she could have. If she was honest with herself. The promised reward of a private day of rest had little appeal for her. She'd only get bored and frustrated. Losing like she kept doing made the days pass faster. The first part of it was a nice start, when the rod that had beaten her was used to screw her. Afterward, the men kept her busy almost the whole time. So much sex the stocks had never got much of a chance to hurt. Her trapped body was always too occupied with coming, again and again and again.

The thought of being ignored all day instead was frankly petrifying. She couldn't face it. "Please! Please! Someone fu—someone mate with me! Won't any of you mate with me?" That was a very worrying sign. The men had worn her down enough she almost used the f-word! She'd just barely caught herself! Everything physical they did to her, or made her do to them, she couldn't be blamed for, no matter how nasty those things might be, because she was a helpless prisoner. But if she let herself use foul language, then it meant her moral character would have fallen to their level. Which must never happen! "At least let me suck one of you! Someone come over here and give me a ... a cock to suck!" Cock wasn't quite a bad word; at least not super bad. "Let me suck a cock! I beg you! Anyone! Please! Don't neglect me! Please, the boards are starting to hurt! I need distraction! I need cock! I'm a good sex slave, aren't I? Don't any of you like me anymore?"

Big Boom walked up and put a finger to her lips. "Hush." Then he went away again.

"No! Come back! I haven't got to come in hours! I haven't got to come since last night!" Which wasn't true, but it may as well have been. It really felt like she hadn't come for hours. "I need sex! Don't you understand what you all have done to me? You can't make me have sex a hundred times for day after day and then just quit, for no reason. That's not fair! I'll go crazy! I'm burning inside! My ... my pussy! You make my pussy burn, all of you! Every day! Every moment! Please, someone! Anyone! Have pity on me!" If she had the use of her hands, she would have fingered herself. But that avenue of relief was denied to her. She must await the interest of her masters. Or just go without, if her displayed body no longer enticed them. But why? Wasn't she still beautiful? Didn't her holes feel good anymore? How could all of them be entirely bored with her already? It was madness!