Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unless perhaps this was meant as a new test, or a new game. It certainly succeeded in reinforcing her helplessness. The total and unquestionable dominance of her masters. She was awestruck by it. Yes, surely that was the lesson she was meant to learn. Well, she was learning it, and it only made her more desperate to serve them. To worship them. If she failed to please them, this was what she got. They would simply ignore her and leave her dangling, consumed with unfulfilled lust. It was agonizing.

"Please forgive me, Masters! Please give me another chanceI I didn't mean to let you down! I didn't realize I was failing to satisfy you enough! I promise to try to serve you better! I swear that I will, if only one of you mighty warriors will take pity on me!"

And then Alexandria walked over, with Big Boom. Alexandria was wearing a short white tunic. They had let her put clothes on, as if she had rights! God, seeing her like that made the Jungle Princess even more wretched. "I'm telling you, I'm just sick of listening to her. She's so loud you hear her carrying on and on all over the village. I can't get to sleep. I can't enjoy my private time. Enough is enough. If no one feels like fucking the bitch today, just let her out of the goddamn stocks."

"Only if you take her place."

She blanched, and the Jungle Princess could tell she almost stormed back to the hut she'd been assigned, but then she stopped herself. Her chin jutted. "All right, whatever. Have it your way." She shucked the tunic off over her head and flung it at Big Boom's face. How could she give up the covering so easy, like that? Didn't she appreciate how precious it was, for the likes of them? Yet she tossed it away like a used napkin. "Here. Let's do this. Swap her out."

"You do not address me with the proper respect, Slave."

"Don't I? Well, am I supposed to apologize? And if I won't? Do something about it."

Many warriors were already gathering.

The Jungle Princess was set loose from the stocks. Alexandria the Poacher went into them. Her expression was fierce and determined. Men started to rush her; Big Boom called them off. He wanted to go first, and he did.

"Christ," Alexandria said, as he stuck himself into her, "You're a big bloody brute, aren't you? Christ." But she was only muttering, when she said these things. There was a little catch in her voice, a little bit of strain, but she certainly didn't holler or groan, like the Jungle Princess would have needed to.

As he pumped her from behind, working up his pace, and Alexandria began to respond a little more vividly with grunts and gasps, he looked at the Jungle Princess and said "Go to the hut. Sleep."

But the Jungle Princess stayed put. She wanted to keep watching him defile the Poacher. She wanted to see if he could make her come in front of all the other people standing around. And as she watched, since no one did anything to prevent her, she hunkered down and fingered herself. It wasn't what she wanted but it sure as heck felt a lot better than nothing. After a while, a man moved over to her and grabbed her other arm and made her jerk his cock. Another man on her other side rubbed his cock against her cheek. Oh sure, now that she was out of the stocks, suddenly the warriors stopped treating her like she was invisible. She opened her mouth and let him jam it in. When she glanced up at his face, he wasn't looking at her. His eyes were fixated on Alexandria, and the same was true of the other guy making her stroke him! They were only making use of her out of convenience! Well, sheesh. That made her feel pretty low. She'd thought she'd bottomed out already, and long ago, but no. There were further depths awaiting her, it turned out, and she felt herself sinking into them.

She focused again on Alexandria, like everybody else in the whole darn village was doing. The Poacher's eyes met hers. Their gazes locked. Electricity crackled through the space between them. Imaginary or not, it nearly knocked the Jungle Princess backward.

Alexandria didn't look so determined any longer. She looked startled. She looked overwhelmed.

The Jungle Princess could definitely relate.

It occurred to her that all this time in the village she had never seen the Poacher having sex, except with her. Alexandria had always found a way to weasel out of it, one way or another. She had only taken cocks in her mouth, and neither of the other places your body felt them so much stronger.

That was no longer true. It was quite spectacular to watch.

Her eyes were bulging. Her hands were clenched into fists and her toes had curled. Big Boom was pounding her hard enough to make the whole framework sway and squeak. It looked like it was about to fall apart! Her breasts didn't fly around as much as they could have because he had both his hands clamped over them for leverage.

"God damn!" she yelled, "God! Fucking! Dammit!"

The Jungle Princess felt herself start to come and it was going to be wondrous ... except then at the last critical moment, her hand was pulled away from her pussy. Another guy had decided to grab her and drag her hand to his cock. "Wait! Just a second! Just give me one more second! Please!" To say those things, she had to pull her mouth away from the cock in it, and the owner of that cock wasn't happy with her. Before he rammed it back, he slapped both her cheeks with it, back and forth, then back and forth again! And she was shocked how much it stung! Her shriek was immediately stifled by the same instrument.

Her words were entirely ignored. It was so unfair! She'd been right on the brink of completion and actually in spite of the harshness of those slaps, she still was! But now there was no way for her to cross the line! She rubbed her thighs together as hard as she could. It wasn't enough! It wasn't nearly enough!

Meanwhile, Alexandria was plunging across that line ... like a stampeding elephant!

"Ohhoohhooh ChristI Christ! I'm coming! I can't believe I'm coming! How can I come like this? In bondage? It can't be! But GOD! I never thought any of you shitheads could ever make me COME! LIKE! THIS!"

And it was only the beginning for her. Many, many more were bound to follow.

The Jungle Princess got to watch it all. Watching was all she was permitted, alas. Soon as she'd got the three men to come with her hands and her mouth, all at the same time, showering her with the stuff, three more replaced them. But never a fourth! Oh, how she longed for a fourth man to kneel behind her and penetrate her. She'd have given anything for it. No one took the opportunity. The only pussy they wanted to penetrate that afternoon was the Poacher's. As if the pussy of the Jungle Princess was no longer of consequence! How could that be? She was left to simmer and to suffer, all alone in the middle of the crowd. How cruel. How perfect. How typical.

"You sons of bitches!" Alexandria raged, "I can't believe you're doing this to me! How are you doing this?"

So much come covered her face, it was like she was wearing a mask of white mud. She looked perfectly disgracefu! Every time another warrior was about to finish with her, he pulled himself out of her and hustled around to the other side of the stocks before he burst. None of them put their cocks in her mouth. They'd got enough of that from her before, and more importantly, they loved listening to her rant and rave, and didn't want to muffle her. "I can't believe I'm letting this happen! Holy shit! Mother of GOD! You savages! You savages! I can't believe HOW! THIS! FEEELS!"