Big Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank is frantically pumping his big cock in and out of this masked, mystery woman, rubbing up against Chris' cock as they alternate strokes. She is so fucking hot, with the most luscious tits he's ever seen, except for maybe his daughter's. Pinching and pulling on her nipples, while the tension builds in his balls, he still can't believe his teenage son knows a woman like this. How the hell did he meet this woman, get involved with her sexually and then set up a foursome like this? Damn! He wasn't expecting anyone quite like this, that's for sure. And he can't remember the last time he came three times in rapid succession.

Randy is getting so fucking close. Sylvia just grabbed his cock and started sucking the shit out of it! With one hand on his cock, the other hand on his balls, she's flicking her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. Oh fuck! He's ready to cum. He grabs the mask on either side of her head and jerkily starts shooting his load into her welcoming mouth.

"MMmmmmmph!" Sylvia moans around Randy's cock as the assault on her pussy and ass continues. She feels Randy's balls tighten in her hand and she gives them a gentle squeeze as she slides her lips down his cock to the head. Pumping furiously, the first spurt of cum hits the roof of her mouth and she rapidly alternates swallowing and sucking, while he continues to shoot inside her mouth. When he is completely drained, she lets his cock drop from her mouth and leans forward, pushing her clit against her daddy's pelvic bone.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moans as a lightning bolt of pleasure surges through her body. With her engorged clit now part of the action, her orgasm starts rumbling through her body like a runaway locomotive. Picking up steam, on a collision course with the two cocks pumping in and out of her ass and pussy, she holds her body still while her head and shoulders tremble. The thunderous explosion, mushrooming throughout the lower half of her body, nearly makes her see stars.

"AHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screams as the aftershocks continue to shake her body and the two cocks erupt in unison in her saturated, well-fucked holes. Chris collapses on her back, panting, his cock still buried inside her snug little ass. This pushes Sylvia down on her daddy's chest and she can feel his chest hair against her sensitive, taut nipples. Everyone is breathing hard and gasping for air.

Chris is the first to move. Pulling his cock from her juicy ass, he runs his hand over her smooth ass cheeks. "You are just fucking amazing," he says, continuing to caress the smooth round curves of her beautiful white ass. "I hope it was everything you wanted." Lightly slapping her ass cheek, playfully. Sylvia nods; at least she thinks she does. She is so fucking weak, she's not sure if her head moved or not.

Randy helps Sylvia disengage herself from her daddy's thick cock, releasing a shower of juicy cream all over his thighs as she rolls over onto the floor. Frank leans up, still catching his breath. "That was unbelievable!" he whispers in her ear. "Thank you!" Getting up, he looks down at her lying spread-eagle, on her back, catching her breath. Her erect nipples, pointing up at the ceiling, are a bright pink contrast against her creamy, white tits. The body stocking around her pussy is soaking wet and her puffy, pink pussy lips continue to exude a steady flow of mixed juices, running down between her ass cheeks and pooling on the carpeting.

"Let's leave her alone, now," Randy says, herding his dad and Chris into the other room. "Do you guys want to shower before you leave?" he asks, hoping they'll opt to clean up at home.

"Nah! We can do it at home," Chris says, pulling on his underwear. "Randy, man, I've got to hand it to you!" Chris says smiling. "She was everything you promised and then some!"

"Yeah, son," his dad says, clapping him on the back. "I don't know where you met her, or what your relationship is, but if I were you, I wouldn't do anything to fuck it up," he says, laughing.

"Do we really know her?" Chris asks. "I don't think I know anyone like that?" Lowering his voice as he puts his shoes on. "Who is she?" he almost whispers.

"I can't tell you, but you have met her," Randy says cryptically.

"Is she a close friend?" his dad wants to know. "Will she be at the wedding?"

"Yes, she'll be at the wedding," Randy laughs. "But you probably won't recognize her and I'm not going to point her out to you, so enough already." He hasn't started getting dressed at all. "I'm going to stay here a while," he says. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Thanks again, Randy," Chris says as he and Frank leave, closing the door behind them.

Sylvia is still on her back on the floor, when Randy goes back in the bedroom.

"Well," he says, kneeling down beside her and running his hand over her smooth, round tits.

"Help me get out of this fucking thing!" Sylvia shouts. "I'm sweating like a pig!" Randy laughs as he releases the neck strap and pulls the mask over her head. Her face is glowing bright red, but her smile is unmistakable.

"Oh Randy!" Sylvia says, hugging her brother. "Thank you! I never dreamed... I mean it was... it was more than... I don't know how to describe... Fuck! I almost passed out..."

"Shhh!" he says, taking her in his arms and holding her against him. "I think I get the idea." Randy leans back and releases the catch on the front of the body suit, slipping it off her shoulders. "A nice hot bath is what you need," Randy says, pulling the body suit over her tits and down to her waist.

"Yuck! A bath?" Sylvia stares at him. "I don't think I want all this gunk, floating around in my bath," she says, dipping her fingers into her stretched-out pussy and pulling out a long, goopy string. "How about a shower first, until all this junk runs out of me," she suggests, lifting her hips so Randy can pull the body suit the rest of the way off. Tossing the body suit aside, Randy helps Sylvia onto the bed and lies down next to her. Pulling her naked body against his, he rubs her back and strokes her damp hair.

"So, it was okay with you that it was Dad and Chris?" Randy asks quietly. "I wasn't sure... at first I thought it would be wonderful for you... and then I wondered if you'd think I was trying to flaunt the fact that you were fucking them both... and, anyway... I just hoped it would be what you wanted."

"It was perfect!" Sylvia says, snuggling up to her little brother. "At first, I was totally shocked and wondered what the fuck you were thinking," she says, rubbing her hand up and down his chest. "Then, it made perfect sense. The three people I love best helping make my fantasy come true," she says, kissing him.

"I love you, too, Sis," Randy says, zeroing in on the one thing he wanted to hear. "Do you want me to start your shower?" he asks, leaning up and letting Sylvia roll on to her back.

"I don't think I can move," she says, smiling at him dreamily. "Would you mind if I didn't clean up, just yet?" She asks, with a mischievous look in her eye. "I kind of like the slutty feeling of sticky cum soaking my thighs and running down my ass," she says, pulling more goop from her pussy and smearing it around her pussy lips. Watching her, Randy's cock stiffens, bumping her leg.

"Ooo, you're just as much of a pervert as I am," Sylvia teases. "You like watching me play with my soggy pussy, don't you?" Sylvia asks, bringing her gooey fingers up to her lips and sucking them into her mouth.

"Oh god, Sis," Randy cries. "How can you put that stuff in your mouth?" he asks.

"What? Like you didn't all cum in my mouth already?" Sylvia teases. "In fact, I think all three of you came in all my openings, didn't you?" she says, pushing her fingers back in her sopping pussy and offering her fingers to Randy. "Want some?" she asks.

"I'll pass, thanks," Randy answers, moving his head away. Randy may think licking her fingers is disgusting, but his cock is getting harder by the minute.

"Come on," Sylvia pleads. "If you love me, you'd eat me right now," she says, lying back and spreading her legs, challenging him. "That would make this the absolute ultimate fantasy," she teases. "Three cocks and then my brother eating me to my final orgasm of the day." Sylvia is teasing her brother, but her desire for him to eat her is real. After all those cocks pounding into her, she would love the feel of his soft tongue licking her puffed out pussy lips.

"You're gross," he laughs, looking for reassurance that she's kidding. Sylvia moves her gooey fingers to her tit, smearing juice all around her hard nipple.

"Here," Sylvia says, lifting her tit and pushing it toward him. "Just suck it off my nipple, Randy. It's got pussy juice on it," she reassures him. "It's not like it came out of my ass," she laughs.

Randy reluctantly leans his head down and sucks her hard nipple into his mouth, cleaning the juices off of it.

"That isn't so bad is it?" she teases, loving the sensation of his lips on her hard nipple. She should be totally satiated, but she wants her brother to eat her pussy and make love to her. She's going to have to take it slowly.

"You know, Randy, being blindfolded during it all was very erotic, but I really missed not seeing you guys pumping into me. I was tempted to pull the eye coverings off, but I was afraid they'd recognize my eyes."

"Your wish is my command!" Randy says, getting off the bed.

"You'll eat me?" Sylvia sounds astonished.

"No, silly," Randy answers, walking towards the TV in the corner of the bedroom. "You want to see everybody fucking you at once?" he asks, pulling a video camera down from the top of the TV. "I hid this before anyone got here."

"You videoed it?" Sylvia asks excitedly. "You actually recorded everything? You are so fucking bad! Can we watch it? Will it work on this TV?" Sylvia asks.

"I'm sure it will," Randy says, plugging cords into the digital camcorder and connecting them to the TV.

"Do you really want to see this?" he asks, smiling at her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sylvia is propping up pillows against the headboard and leaning against them, so she can see the screen. "I can't believe you thought of this!" she says, amazed at how much planning her little brother put into this evening. Using the remote to put the TV in video mode, Randy pushes the button on the camcorder and an image of the room fills the screen.

"Fast forward," Sylvia shouts. "Get to the part where you guys start fucking me!" she says. Randy cues up the disc to a point where she's still tied to the bed, and they're just starting to fuck her. Bringing Sylvia a diet coke from the mini bar, he sits next to her, with his hand on her sticky thigh. As they watch the porn action on the screen, Randy lays his head against her sticky breast, while his fingers lazily smear the gooey substance around her pussy lips.

*****

"Hey, lover," Sally greets Chris as he lets himself in her front door. "I was hoping you'd be home earlier," she says, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She's wearing a long, white, flowing negligee that is completely see-through except for where it fastens under her breasts.

"Wow!" Chris says, holding her at arms length and gazing at her succulent breasts with their hard tipped nipples pushing out the sheer, white material. His eyes travel down her voluptuous body and his jaw drops when he sees her pussy through the sheer negligee.

"You shaved!" Chris exclaims, running his hand over her hairless pussy mound through the thin material.

"I wanted to surprise you!" she exclaims, rolling her hips to push back against his hand. "There wasn't much left to remove, anyway," she smiles, rubbing her hand against his crotch. "Let's see how you like it," she says, turning to lead him into the bedroom.

"Uh... I've got to... uh... take a shower first," Chris says, sheepishly. Sally looks back at him, over her shoulder, with one eyebrow raised questioningly. "We had this, uh... bachelor party," he tells her. "And there was this girl there... and, uh..." Chris can't believe he's feeling guilty about this, like he was cheating on Aunt Sally or something.

"Say no more, lover," Sally smiles. "Let's get you cleaned up." Sally leads him into the bathroom and turns on the shower. Chris' cock responds to the sight of Aunt Sally's exquisite ass through the transparent negligee as she leans into the shower, adjusting the water temperature. When she turns back around, Chris takes her in his arms, kissing her as he squeezes her ass cheeks through the flimsy material. Not as firm and smooth as the mystery woman earlier, but still sexy as hell and Chris' cock is straining against his jeans.

"Let's get you undressed," Sally says, breaking the kiss and unbuttoning Chris' shirt. When she pulls his jeans down, her nostrils are assaulted with a mix of sexual smells. "Whoa! You must have had a real good time," Sally says, surprised at the feelings of jealousy welling up inside her. This is stupid, she thinks. She has nothing to be jealous about, except she shaved her pussy for him and has been sitting here all evening waiting for him, while he was out fucking some slut at a bachelor party. Well, he's here now. She'll make him forget the bachelor party ever happened.

"So tell me about this girl at the party," Sally says, standing in the shower, soaping his chest and stomach.

"Well," Chris says. "Randy knows this woman, who's been harboring a fantasy of being fucked by three guys at once," Chris explains as Sally slides her soapy hands down over his hips and thighs. "So he arranged for us to meet her in a hotel room and it was all very mysterious. She had on this full body stocking and a head mask with just an opening for her mouth." Chris is breathing harder as Sally soaps his cock and balls and sliding her soapy hand slowly along the length of his shaft. "And anyway, we took turns fucking her in her pussy, in her mouth and in her ass, culminating in all of us in her at once. I'd never done anything like that."

"You liked it?" Sally asks, still working her soapy hands over his balls and his hard cock. Chris is soaping Aunt Sally's tits, lifting her breasts individually, to run his fingers along the smooth undersurface of each breast.

"Yeah. It was very erotic," Chris says, but there's something in his voice that gives Sally pause.

"But...?" she says as Chris pumps his hard cock through her soapy hand and continues massaging her soapy tits.

"Well, it lacked intimacy," he laughs. "I know that sounds funny, but it was like she was just a bunch of holes for us to stick our cocks into; we never saw her face or heard her voice or kissed her... I don't know, I mean, I fucked her three times, but somehow it wasn't as fulfilling as what we did last night," he says smiling at her.

"Good answer, you smart boy," Sally laughs, releasing his cock and pulling him against her. "You know exactly what to say," she chuckles, leaning against him, rubbing her tits across his slippery chest as she runs her hands down his lower back. Her hard nipples, slick with soap, glide back and forth on his soapy chest as she cups his ass cheeks, grinding her hairless pussy against his soapy cock. "So who was she?" Sally asks.

"That's just it, we don't' know," Chris answers, his hands soaping Aunt Sally's back and sliding down to squeeze her ass. "Randy says we know her, but he's not telling us who she is."

"So, there was you and Randy and who else?" Sally asks, imagining it's one of Randy's friends from school.

"His dad!" Chris says. "Randy actually invited his dad."

"Oh god! That girl must have freaked at the size of Frank's cock!" Aunt Sally blurts out before she realizes what she's done.

"Why, Aunt Sally!" Chris exclaims, pulling his head back to look at her face. "How do you know about the size of his cock? Isn't he your sister's husband?" he asks, teasingly.

"Oh fuck!" Sally cries. "It was one time... a long time ago!" Sally stutters. "Chris, you can't say anything!" Sally implores him.

"Oh, like I'm in a position to say anything?" Chris says. "I'm just surprised, that's all.

"Fine, but... I just meant... you know, that's a thick cock to be taking along with two others." Sally is clearly flustered.

"Hey, your secret is safe with me," Chris says, kissing her. "But you're right, I was surprised at both Randy's and his dads' cocks. Randy's is almost as big as his dad's, but she took them all and from what I could tell, she got off like a house afire!" Chris says, moving the showerhead to rinse them both off. "You ready to take this to bed?" he asks, running his hand over her porcelain smooth pussy mound.

"Yeah," Sally says, letting him rinse the soap off of her. "Let's see if you have anything left for me after your bachelor party," Sally teases, tugging on his hard cock. Sally has never thought sexually about her nephew before. He's always been the little boy she used to baby-sit. But here he is, arranging three guys to fuck one woman, and his cock almost as big as his dad's. Huh.

"You're a magician," Chris declares, looking down at his hard cock. "I was afraid I was done for the night, but look what you've done, Aunt Sally." Chris smiles as she leads him to her king-size bed.

*****

"This is so erotic!" Sylvia exclaims, staring at the TV. "It's like it's not even me. It's like we're watching some other woman getting gang banged." Randy's fingers are still playing around in the gooey mixture of juices from her pussy, like a child finger-painting. Sylvia spreads her legs, allowing him greater access while enjoying his light touch.

"Yeah," answers Randy, it's kind of surreal watching it like this. His cock has stiffened from the combination of the action on the TV and his proximity to his naked sister, covered with pussy juice and cum. "How was it for you, Sis?" he asks, pulling more thick goo from her wide-open pussy and rubbing it around the outside of her pussy lips.

"Mmmmm. That feels nice," Sylvia coos, dreamily. She really wishes he'd use his tongue. "It was like being invaded," she finally answers. "I loved the continuous assault on my pussy, ass and mouth and I got off really hard. I mean, there was no chance to recover between cocks; my orgasms just kept building. I've never felt anything like that. I'm really glad we did it. Thank you," Sylvia says, kissing the top of his head.

"Yeah, that's what it felt like to me, too," Randy says, his fingers drawing circles around her pussy lips. "No offense, but I like this better," he says, kissing the side of her breast. "It's more... I don't know, emotional, I guess, or intimate."

"Randy," Sylvia says. "My pussy is so sensitive right now from all the fucking..."

"Oh, sorry, Sis!" Randy pulls his hand back from her pussy.

"Don't stop! That's not what I meant," Sylvia continues, stroking his hair. "Your fingers feel nice, but I'd really love to feel your tongue on me. Would you pleeeeezzz, lick my pussy?" Sylvia begs him. Randy hesitates. He's been playing with her pussy the whole time they've been watching the video and he's pretty sure it's mostly her own juices inside her now.

"Anything to make you happy," Randy says, making eye contact with his sister before positioning himself between her legs. "I love you!" he says as Sylvia leans her head back. On the TV screen, she's just grabbed her brother's cock and started frantically pumping it in and out of her mouth. She's remembering the intensity of that moment as she feels Randy's tongue on her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh Fuck!" Sylvia moans as Randy slowly inserts his tongue into her tender but anxious pussy. "Oh god, Randy! Thank you! Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good!" She savors the feeling of his tongue on her puffy lips while watching herself approaching her thunderous orgasm on the video.

Her aroma and her taste are intoxicating. Randy is beyond worrying about the cum from the three cocks that were in her pussy earlier, he's just concentrating on pleasuring his sister with his tongue. He's being as gentle as he can with her inflamed pussy; he's never seen pussy lips so red and swollen, but he guesses that's to be expected. He laps up her juices and lightly flicks his tongue over her clit.

1...67891011