All Comments on 'Bike Shed Bitch Ch. 02'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Tims922Tims922about 17 years ago
awesome

the ending was great.. just what we like... keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Schoolgirl Sluts!

You have such incredible insight. Your stories about tall, arrogant blondes being brought down and humiliated by short, nasty,powerful characters arouses me in strange dirty way. The scene in the newsagents effected me beyond belief. Used to buy porn from a short, smirking, taunting, older asian newsagent. Humiliating and bizarrely arousing. You are very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I'm dying of anticipation waiting for a part 3.

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2almost 17 years ago
not bad

not bad at all... although pat1 was even better.

but loved the piercing and the tattoo at the end... talk about being the home-coming queen at the next get togehter:-)

FallenMorganFallenMorganalmost 16 years ago
Great

Great ending. A side of me feels sorry for the girl though...oh well...she was kinda a bitch. I can imagine there wouldn't be a part three, unless maybe a sequal, a few years later, where Louise gets revenge on Leona (I forgot her name)!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Can we please get more of this story? Very fun & exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok, so...

How does this end in anything other than jail/prison time for Leona? Like serious time, drugging her, kidnapping her, tattoos, piercings, stripping her in public... the blackmail photos, raping her with the dildo... she's going to do hard time.

And tattoos can be removed. And since everyone knows that Louise didn't do this herself... I don't think this will have much effect on her at school.

She's still smart and athletic enough to prove herself in all her classes and she has the personality that makes the students and teachers love her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick

Terrible story

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 5 years ago
awful

This could have been great. Instead it just end up in a land of sick twisted evil.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Good 2nd Chapter

Good 2nd Chapter,some good sexy surprises...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cant understand why i never left a comment before, my favourite part of this story is were louise has to go into the newsagents and humiliates herself with her Asian classmate, wish there could have been a follow up to this scenario, so rarely see Asian on White lesbian stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous