Bikini Carwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,904 Followers

"Four on the floor?" she asked.

"God yes," George moaned.

Erin found the condom that she'd dropped on the passenger's seat when she'd climbed into the car. She moved to the passenger's side and ripped it with her teeth. Once she had extracted it, she rolled it down over the gear knob of the stick shift. George's face betrayed just how much he was anticipating what came next. She leaned over the gear knob and dribbled saliva over the top of it and used a hand to stroke it. When she deemed it ready, she worked her way out of her bikini bottom and gave George his first glimpse of her cleanly shaved pussy.

"Fuck you're sexy," George complimented her as she once again straddled the gap between the seats. Rather than kneel, she squatted. It was somewhat awkward with the roof of the car being as low as it was, but she made it work. She positioned herself over the knob of the stick shift and rubbed her pussy against it. George's eyes were glued to the contact as she spread her lips either side of it. She moved up and down with tiny movements and eased her pussy over the knob. She gasped as she felt it slide into her pussy. George groaned in appreciation and stroked his cock.

Erin looked down to where his hand worked. His cock was average, uncircumcised and rock hard. Erin worked up and down the gear stick and played with a breast. She performed for George as he worked his hand faster and faster. When she saw pre-cum glisten on the tip of his cock, Erin offered to finish him off.

"Fuck yes," George accepted. Erin reached for his cock with one hand and took over. She stroked him urgently until he gave a cry of delight and exploded. Cum flew into the air and landed back over Erin's hand. She continued to wank him until his release was complete and he flinched away.

Erin eased herself off of the gear stick and saw Dana and May grin at her through the windows on either side of the car. She sat on the seat and pulled her bikini back on, slightly frustrated that she hadn't cum herself.

"That was so awesome," May told her as George drove off. "You like totally fucked his car!"

"Kinky much?" Erin laughed.

"Super kinky," Dana agreed.

They hadn't even finished discussing it when Vera pointed the way for a young guy in a F150 to park behind the screen.

"What's going down?" Dana asked as Vera and Katie followed him around.

"Full Service," Vera grinned.

"Oh really?" Erin asked.

"Yep."

"You or Katie?"

"Me," Vera replied. "Katie's going to help with the washing."

"We might have to help her if that's going on," Erin suggested.

"Hey if there's no cars to wash out front, you know you can," Vera told her.

Erin took May and Dana with her to make sure that they didn't miss out on any customers while Vera and Katie made their way over to the truck.

Two cars pulled in at the front and the three girls set about washing them. They had no choice but to leave Vera and Katie to it.

~~~~~~~

Katie watched Vera tease the driver of the car. Young, white, good looking, she almost wished that she was the one that would provide the service, but the customer had taken one look at Vera (well at her large black breasts all but bursting from her white bikini) and selected her immediately.

While Vera rubbed her tits all over the guy's car, Katie took a moment to reapply sunscreen. Her red hair and pale complexion meant that she had to be more careful than her friends. They took great delight and regularly teased her about the number of freckles that adorned her body. She laughed to herself as she rubbed the cream into her breasts and she recalled the day that May had asked if even her nipples had freckles. Proving they didn't had been fun.

She watched Vera, enjoying the show almost as much as the driver clearly was and wished that she had Vera's confidence. It wasn't that Katie was a prude, nor even shy, she just struggled to simply pull her tits out and rub them all over the window for strangers as easily as Vera seemed to be able to. She would rather just get them out for her friends. She was starting to think that she wasn't going to have to expose herself at all given how fixated the driver was on her friend's tits, but he turned her way to see what she was up to and Vera called her out.

"Come on Katie, show him the good stuff," Vera teased.

With a deep breath for courage, she pulled the cups of her white floral bikini aside to reveal her freckled tits.

"Yeah, that's the way Katie!" Vera encouraged her. Katie laughed and smooshed her tits against the glass. She squeezed her sponge over them so that soapy water ran down and around them as she rubbed them around. She heard the driver voice his appreciation from inside the car and started to get into it. The sound of the car door opening brought her attention back to what Vera was up to on the far side of the car.

"Ready for the full service?" Vera asked the driver.

"Hell yes!" he replied.

Katie went back to washing the car but kept an eye on what Vera was up to, not wanting to miss the show. Vera entered the car through the passenger's door and immediately reached for the fastenings of the driver's pants. It was only a matter of moments to free him and then she leaned in and sucked him into her mouth. Katie was a little surprised at just how quickly it happened. Vera's head bobbed up and down and her dark lips slid along the length of the white cock that passed between them.

She watched through the driver's window as Vera worked her mouth all over the driver's cock. She saw his hand reach for Vera's breast and massage it firmly. She grinned when Vera released him from her mouth and practically brandished the generously sized cock at Katie through the window. Katie licked her lips to acknowledge the gesture before Vera plunged her mouth back down over the cock.

Katie's hand strayed to her breast and teased at her nipple as she watched. Periodically the driver would glance her way and grin when he saw her playing with herself. She saw Vera say something to the driver before he started moving around in his seat. Vera leaned over him as the seat was reclined and slid back away from the steering wheel. Vera pulled at her bikini top and deposited it on the passenger's seat before climbing on top of the driver. Vera slid down to kneel in the footwell and rubbed her large breasts against the driver's stiff cock. She pushed them together and rubbed up and down.

The driver kept flicking his gaze between what Vera was doing and to Katie. Whenever she felt him looking she would flash him a breast or tease a nipple to add to the show.

She saw Vera give the driver a quick suck before she climbed back on top of him. She straddled his lap, his cock trapped beneath her pussy. As she ground down on him, she pulled at the ties of her bikini bottom. The driver's hands had sought out her tits as they loomed over him, but he released them as the front panel of her bikini fell away to reveal a shaved mound.

Vera was clearly a little cramped for room in the front of the truck, but she made it work as best she could. Katie saw her slide the bikini out from beneath her, pulling it from between her legs with a flourish before dropping it onto the seat with her top. She moved forward and used her hand to position the cock against her pussy and then eased back down.

Katie stood on the running board and leaned out as far as she could over the windscreen. She wanted to see the view from behind. She wanted to see Vera's pussy as it slid down the white cock. She sighed with exasperation when she realised that the angle was going to be all wrong. All she managed to see was Vera's shapely black ass moving and grinding as she worked herself on the cock buried in her pussy. Katie went back to watching through the driver's window to see him with Vera's nipple in his mouth. Katie moaned, jealous. Vera had long dark nipples with broad areolae and Katie wished that she had one in her mouth. She plunged a hand into her bikini bottoms and rubbed her pussy hard as she watched.

Katie had worked herself into quite a frenzy by the time Vera moved from the guy's cock. She didn't think that he'd cum and watched with interest as Vera repositioned herself. She moved back to the passenger seat and then leaned back over the driver again to take him in her mouth. She pumped his shaft with one hand and sucked on the top of his cock. Katie saw her glance at her even as she continued to suck and pump. She giggled when Vera winked and pulled her bikini top wide to expose her breasts to both the driver and her friend.

Vera held her mouth over the cock, open but without containing it. She pumped vigorously and the driver cried out loud enough for Katie to hear through the window as he erupted. Cum shot from the top of his cock and spurted into Vera's mouth. She didn't swallow or even catch it, but allowed it to run back out of her mouth and down over the cock she held in her hand. The driver's body shook and bucked each time he released a new stream of cum.

"Happy with yourself?" Katie asked Vera as they both made their way back to the front after Vera had cleaned herself up and said goodbye to the driver.

"Very," Vera replied with a grin. "Why, jealous?"

"Well not so much of you as him," Katie told her friend. "You know how much I love sucking on your tits."

"What? These little things?" Vera teased, pulling her bikini wide enough to expose a tit.

"Little?" Katie laughed and grabbed the exposed breast. "There's nothing little about these babies." She leaned in and took Vera's nipple into her mouth and sucked it hard. She felt it stiffen against her tongue and flicked it back and forth as she squeezed with her hand.

"Now now, we have customers to take care of," Vera moaned, pushing gently against Katie.

"Fuck 'em, I want you," Katie complained, refusing to release the nipple from her mouth. Instead she stepped up the pressure by placing a hand against Vera's crotch and rubbing her pussy with her fingers.

"Hey, you two done yet?" They heard Erin call out before she stepped around the divider to catch them stepping quickly apart. "Hey, save it for the customers!"

"That's what I told her," Vera said, pointing accusingly at Katie.

"Fine," Katie harrumphed followed the other two back to the front. "So what's up next anyway?"

"Well that guy over there just forked out a wad of cash for a ménage a car, but he wants to see us all before he chooses who he wants to wash his car," Erin told them.

"Well I sure as hell hope he picks me. I'm way too fucking horny to keep doing this without getting off," Katie told them.

"This from the girl that a few minutes ago was reluctant to flash her tits at the last customer," Vera accused her.

"Yeah, well watching you fuck him seems to have got me to a state where I'm not quite so worried about those inhibitions," Katie replied.

"Well maybe you'll get lucky, let's go line up for this dude and see what happens. If we aren't chosen and there's no cars ... maybe I'll give you something to sink your tongue into."

Katie moaned at the thought of getting to play with Vera and allowed herself to be led by the hand to the front of the lot. She checked out the driver. He was at least as old as her father, but thankfully much better looking. He was in shape and dressed expensively in a button down shirt and designer jeans. Her friends were waiting for them and teased her and Vera as they joined them.

"John would like to choose two girls for a ménage-a-car," Erin stated as the last two girls joined them.

"Sounds like fun," Vera replied.

The girls waited as John took his time inspecting them asking them to turn so that he managed an all-around view. In the end he chose Katie and Dana. May announced quickly that if she wasn't going to be in the car, she was sure as hell going to be washing it. Vera was about to demand that she too got to watch when two cars pulled into the lot. With a sigh she dragged Erin with her to greet the new customers.

Katie grinned at Dana and May and they had John drive his truck around to the back of the lot.

The three girls set about washing it enthusiastically and gave John a good enough show that they didn't expect anything but a hard cock when they joined him inside.

"Hey Katie, are you going to suck his cock when you get in there?" May teased her friend as they worked to clean the car beside each other.

"I think it's kind of expected, don't you?" Katie laughed in response.

"What about fucking him? You going to do that? You going to have a nice hot cock in your tight little pussy?"

"The chances are pretty high," Katie laughed.

"What about eating pussy? Are you going to perform for him? Are you going to slide your tongue into Dana's tight little pussy? Slip it between those lovely smooth lips and into the tasty depths between?

"God yes," Katie purred. "I so need to taste some pussy right now."

May stopped and turned to Katie. She stopped washing the car and leaned back against it, the big yellow sponge held poised in one hand above over her chest. Her free hand pulled her navy blue bikini bottoms away from her pussy and she squeezed. Soapy water flowed down between the cups of her American flagged-bikini and into her bottoms, over her pussy and down her legs.

"Just making sure it's clean enough for you for later," May teased.

"Well, it may be clean, but it's probably going to be all soapy after that!" Katie laughed.

"Damn it!" May laughed.

"Don't worry, there's no soap on mine," Dana informed the other two girls as she came to see what was going on. "Come on Katie, time for us to do the inside."

"Keep washing May, I'm sure you can get both the car and yourself clean enough for me," Katie said. She stepped in close to her friend and reached a hand around behind the back of her neck. She pulled with just enough force to convey her desire and May came to her. The two girls kissed deep and passionately. Katie felt Dana step in behind her and hands roamed over her sides and squeezed her buttocks. She groaned.

"Time to go inside," Dana repeated with a whisper in Katie's ear.

Katie sighed and broke her kiss with May who turned and opened the door of the large truck.

"Into the back with you John," she commanded. While he clambered out and then into the back, Dana told Katie to get in the passenger's seat. Katie quickly skipped around to the other side of the truck and climbed up into the passenger's seat. By the time she was in and had closed the door, May had climbed into the driver's seat.

"I think we should give John here a little show first, what do you think?" Dana asked Katie as she leaned between the seats so that she was closer to her friend.

"Sounds like fun, don't you think, John?" Katie replied as she reached across and caressed Dana's small breast through her bikini.

"Oh yes, lots of fun," John grinned in reply.

Katie scooted closer to the edge of the seat and kissed Dana. It was hard and passionate. Katie's desire was well-fueled and she was desperate for release. She moaned as Dana's tongue danced and twirled around her own. She felt Dana slip the strap of her bikini from her shoulder and then pull the cup aside to expose her breast. Her nipple stiffened as it was exposed to the air. Dana pulled back from the kiss and freed Katie's other breast.

"Doesn't she have lovely tits John?" Dana asked as she pulled and played with Katie's nipples.

"God yes, they are beautifully perky," the driver replied from the back seat even as he leaned in for a close look,

"You have no idea, John, you need to feel one to really understand. Feel her John, feel this breast."

Katie watched John's hand as it closed gently over her breast. She felt him squeeze and assess her boob. Dana was playing with her other tit. She was much more aggressive and pulled hard on Katie's nipple.

"Oh fuck," Katie moaned, her pussy alive with desire. She wanted more. She reached out and quickly pulled Dana's bright red bikini from her friend's tits. She took hold of the firm globes of flesh and squeezed hard in response to the attack on her own.

"Dana's are even better John. Have a feel." She released the breast closest to the back seat and watched as John closed his hand over it. She couldn't help but note that he didn't release her breast, but continued to hold it so that he had one in each hand. She felt and saw him squeeze both her own breast and Dana's at the same time as if comparing.

"See what I mean?" She asked John.

"They're both perfect," John replied. "Perky, firm, young, just amazing."

"Hey, aren't we supposed to be giving him a show?" Dana asked and moved all hands from breasts. Katie sighed until Dana bent her head and sucked hard on her nipple. She felt her friend's tongue and teeth begin to work her nipple over. She looked to see John watching and saw the excitement in his eyes.

"Get your cock out John," Katie told him. "Show us how much you like watching." Dana continued to suck and nip at her tit as John worked his designer jeans down his legs. He wiggled his way out of his boxers to reveal a hard, well-sized, uncircumcised cock. He stroked it a couple of times as Katie watched. She flicked her gaze from his erection to his eyes to find them locked on the point where Dana's mouth was fastened on her nipple. Even though she would have preferred to have been watching Dana, Katie enjoyed the sight of John's hand as it stroked his cock. She watched as it pulled the foreskin down over his shaft to expose the head and then back up to enclose it again. Her pussy was on fire. It needed attention.

"I need to be licked Dana," Katie moaned. Dana teased her in response. Katie felt her nipple released and then her friend's tongue spiraled around it before it was flattened and ran firmly across her erect little bud.

"Not there," she complained. "My pussy needs it."

Dana stopped the tease.

"What do you think John, would you like to see me lick Katie's pussy?" Dana asked.

"Fuck yes," was the simple reply.

The two girls tried to work out the logistics of how to make it work in the cab of the car so that John could watch. In the end Dana climbed into the back and sat next to John while Katie put a foot on each of the front seats and stuck her butt back toward them as far as she could. Dana invited John to help her spread her friend's butt cheeks apart and with them each holding one, she ran her tongue through Katie's dripping pussy. Dana rested her free hand on John's rock-hard cock and gave it a squeeze as she slipped her tongue up and down Katie's slick lips.

"That turns you on, doesn't it John, you like seeing my tongue in her cunt."

"It's amazing," John admitted and thrust a little at Dana's hand that was wrapped around his cock.

"Do you like having your cock sucked too?"

"Only on days ending in Y," he joked in return. Dana quickly dropped her head to his lap and as she pulled his foreskin down over the head of his cock, slipped it into her mouth. She sucked him noisily.

"No fair, I was using that tongue!" Katie complained from the front seat as she took the opportunity to un-contort herself.

"Don't worry, you know I'll get you off," Dana reassured her between sucks. "Why don't you help me out here for now though?"

Katie gave a sigh that was only half real and leaned in from between the front seats to suck on the cock that Dana offered her. Dana joined in and the two girls treated John to a double blow-job, kissing around his erection as often as Katie could manage it. They kept it up for a few minutes until Dana announced that it was time to ride.

"Ready to slide into my pussy John?" Dana purred.

"Sounds pretty fucking good to me," he replied.

Dana straddled his lap and faced the back of the car. Katie grabbed his cock between her legs and held it as her friend lowered herself down his shaft. With her hands on the back parcel shelf, Dana moved up and down until he was buried completely within her pussy. Katie roamed her hands all over Dana's body, then reached around to cup her friend's tits. She squeezed them hard and pulled at the nipples.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,904 Followers