Bikini Carwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers

"Suck one John," Dana demanded as she thrust forward at his face. Katie let her move forward and instead played with Dana's butt cheeks. She lifted her friend up and pushed her back down, driving Dana's motion on John's cock. She used one hand to grab Dana's hair and pulled her head back even as she teased at her anus with a finger.

"Dirty bitch!" Dana laughed. "She's poking a finger at my butt John, can you believe the slut?"

"She likes it dirty John. I bet you'd love to get to see me finger her ass, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" John choked out.

"Come on Dana, swap seats," Katie demanded of her friend.

Dana climbed off John's cock and sat beside him while Katie worked her way between the seats to sit the other side of him. Their eyes met across his body and they leaned in and kissed each other, mere inches from his face. Katie felt John's large manly hand seize her tit and she moaned into Dana's mouth. She felt another hand on her butt before the first released her tit. She kept kissing Dana, too horny to object or care until she decided it was time to get on with what she wanted. She broke the kiss and Dana clambered between the seats until she was positioned as Katie had been with her butt and pussy pushed back toward the two people in the rear of the truck's cabin.

"How perfect is her pussy?" Katie purred as she ran her fingers over it. "I just love the way her inner lips are almost invisible between these gorgeous puffy outer ones. Not to mention how wet it gets in here," she added and drove a finger into her friend's hole.

A second finger soon joined the first and Katie worked them until they were visibly wet with her friend's pussy juices. She ran one in a tight circle around Dana's anus and then sucked the other into her mouth.

"She tastes delicious John. I love the taste of Dana's pussy." She didn't give him a chance to respond before leaning in and driving her tongue between the lips she'd just been admiring. She plunged it deep and worked it as much as she could, not caring whether John could see or not. The position had her leaning forward from her seat and it lifted her bum just enough for John to slip a hand under her so that his fingers found her own pleasure centre. They curled beneath her and two slipped readily inside. Part of her wanted to be offended, but she was so horny that she pushed back instead, needing the pleasure.

"About that bum," John whispered to Katie. Katie sat back on his hand and grinned. She gave John a smile then drove two fingers back into Dana. After sliding them in and out for a quick moment, she pulled out again. She stabbed her index finger at the puckered little hole before her. She was rewarded with a push-back from Dana and her finger slipped in to the first knuckle. She wiggled it around a bit before quickly pulling it out again.

"More than that costs extra," she giggled. John sighed, but didn't complain.

"I think it's your turn to fuck him Katie," Dana said as she extricated herself from the position she'd been in. Katie worked her way into John's lap the opposite way to which Dana had, so that she faced the front of the car. She leaned back with her head over John's shoulder so that he could see past her chest and down her body. She wiggled and squirmed on his cock.

"Lick my clit Dana," she begged her friend.

Dana obliged, working her torso through the gap in the seats so that she could lean in and run her tongue over the excited little nub. Katie saw her friend look up and met her gaze. She smiled at Dana who resumed the attention on her clit.

Katie bounced up and down as much as she could manage in the somewhat awkward position, feeling John's cock slide in and out. Her clit bumped against Dana's tongue, but the movement made contact sporadic until she put her hand on the back of her head and held her against herself. She heard John moan in her ear at the sight.

"I'm going to cum soon," John groaned after a couple more minutes of fucking.

"Not in my pussy you're not," Katie exclaimed, quickly lifting herself free of the invading cock. She moved to one side and watched as Dana grabbed John's stiff member and sucked it back into her mouth. Katie reached in and wrapped her hand around Dana's and the two of them stroked the base of the shaft until John exploded with a loud cry of pleasure.

Dana sucked his sperm down and swallowed it.

"I hope you don't mind," Katie's friend laughed when she realised what she'd done.

"Not at all, I'm more than happy for you to have it," Katie grinned in reply.

The two girls turned at the sound of applause from outside the car. May was grinning at them through the window and clapping madly.

"I hope you enjoyed our carwash service John," Katie said when everyone had restored themselves and he was ready to drive off.

"More than I could possibly have imagined. Thank you girls."

~~~~~~~

Late in the day the girls were counting up the money and working out what they'd do with the extra that they'd earned over and above that required to purchase their uniforms when a car pulled in.

"I thought we'd pulled the signs down?" Vera asked.

"Um, I think I got too excited about the money," May admitted with a sheepish grin.

"Oh well, what's one more car to wash?" Katie asked.

"Or cock to suck," Dana replied. The girls all laughed and made their way out to greet the customer. He was driving a truck and boy was it dirty.

"I don't care what he wants, he's paying extra to get that washed!" Erin exclaimed when she saw the caked on mud.

"Hell yes," Vera agreed. She went over and negotiated while the other girls filled buckets and gathered their cleaning equipment again.

"All the way back," Vera announced when she came back to the group of girls.

"Who with?" Erin asked.

"Whoever is willing was what he said."

"How about we rock, paper, scissors it?" Dana suggested.

A quick flurry of hands quickly brought it down to a contest between Erin and Dana.

"Wait," Erin said, "Does winning this mean I do it, or do I get to choose you to do it?"

"If you win, you choose who does it," Dana replied.

"Cool, let's go then."

"Best of three," Dana insisted.

The girls bounced their hands up and down and lay out their choices. Dana went with Rock, Erin with Scissors. The second time Erin went with Paper and beat Dana's repeated rock. On the final go, Erin chose scissors and beat Dana's paper. Erin whooped it up, bouncing up and down, her long blonde ponytail flying everywhere.

"You do it," she said to Dana after Dana had exasperatedly asked for a decision.

"Fine," Dana replied. "But you all have to wash the car topless." There were some feeble protests, but they agreed that as it was the last customer of the day, they'd have a last bit of fun and quickly pulled their signage down while the driver waited patiently.

When they were finally ready, he pulled his truck around the back and the girls started washing. When they were half done, Dana suggested to the driver, Mark, that they start the additional service.

"Can we do it in the back of the truck?" he asked.

"What, like, in public?" Dana sputtered in shock.

"Well, kind of public," he replied.

"Only if you pay double!" Dana replied as she recovered from the initial shock.

"Sure thing!"

"You go girl!" Vera called out and the other three girls joined in in encouraging their friend.

"I think you're fucking mad, but I can't wait to watch," May laughed as she helped Dana climb up into the back of the truck.

"Okay girls, get those titties out!" Dana insisted as she removed her red bikini top and threw it at Erin. Mark stood watching in disbelief as the other four girls followed Dana's lead and discarded their bikini tops.

"Well come on big guy, get up here," Dana laughed at him as he stood peering from breast to breast. He quickly scrambled up to stand with Dana in the back of the truck. Dana quickly knelt before him. "Let's see what you're packing here."

She dragged at his shorts and pulled them to his ankles. His boxers went with them and she gasped in shock.

"Holy fuck," she heard Erin exclaim from the rear of the truck.

"My God, really?" Dana asked, looking up past his huge cock to meet his gaze.

"Well, if you can." he said and blushed furiously.

"You're gonna owe me big time Erin," Dana said as she wrapped one small hand around him and lifted. "This is fucking huge!"

"I don't know if you've hit the jackpot or if you're screwed Dana," Katie laughed.

Dana pulled the head of the cock to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it, barely making it. Mark was already hardening under the attention and as he swelled further, Dana was pushed to her limits. She was able to get another inch in her mouth before she had to pull back.

"This is going to take some serious preparation," Dana gasped as she wiped saliva from her chin. "Someone had better get the lube and there had better be a fucking lot of it!"

May dashed off to fetch it and the other girls kept distractedly washing the truck as Dana stroked and sucked at Mark's monster. As she wrapped both hands around it, fingers not even meeting around its girth, she all but shuddered at the thought of trying to cram it into her ass. She liked a challenge though, so why the fuck not?

May returned and threw the lube to Dana in the back of the truck.

"Need some help getting ready?" Vera asked.

"I don't think it would hurt," Dana told her. Vera scrambled into the back of the truck, her large breasts swaying wildly with her movement.

"How are you going to take him, doggy? Or did you want to ride him?" Vera asked.

"I think to start with I'd better be on top and in control," Dana replied. "Maybe if I can even take it we can try doggy, what do you think Mark?"

"Hey I'm up for whatever works for you," he replied seriously.

"On your back then, bitch," Vera told him with a loud laugh. "And you missy, you need to get on your hands and knees so I can prep you."

Mark laid down in the bed of the truck and Dana straddled him, then put her hands either side of his head. Before Vera could begin Dana dropped her pussy down on his cock and slid along it, grinding against him. She moaned at the contact, amazed at how big it felt without even being inside her. She could feel her juices already lubricating the massive shaft just from sliding back and forth on it.

"Damn girl, that looks fucking hot," Vera said as she watched Dana's lips part around the shaft as she slid back and forth. Dana slid back again and felt a cool wet sensation on her pussy and knew that Vera had coated him with lube. She let out a squeal as she felt the same cool sensation run down between her butt cheeks in a rush.

Vera's fingers started smearing the lube all over her anus and pussy.

"I'm gonna get you good and ready and spread you around that fucking monster," Vera hissed as she leaned forward closer to Dana's ear. A finger penetrated Dana's anus and she pushed back against it. She felt Vera slip it in and out before a second and third finger were added as well. Dana felt stretched but she knew that even Vera's three fingers were probably nothing compared with Mark's girth.

"I think I need it in my pussy first," Dana told Mark. She stood up over his body before squatting down. She noted that Vera took the opportunity to wrap both her hands around his cock and stroke up and down his well-lubed shaft.

"God it's big, you girls should totally feel this," Vera said to May, Katie and Erin

Dana went to squat, but the girls were already scrambling into the back of the truck. She laughed at their eagerness and made room. Soon there were hands all over Mark's cock.

"Okay girls, let me have it before I run out of courage," Dana interrupted them several minutes later. She again stood over Mark's body, straddling him. She squatted down, Vera holding his cock erect like a ship's mast ready to meet her pussy. Dana spread her lips and felt the large head push against them. It took some wiggling and movement, but she felt it slide slowly between her lips and inside her.

"Good fucking God it's big," she purred as she worked herself further down his shaft. She lifted herself up and then sank back down, each repetition of the movement driving him a little deeper. After a minute she was moving easily though she was far from taking his whole cock in her pussy.

"I so want a turn on that," May gushed from beside her.

"Me too, and before it goes in your butt Dana," Erin added.

"If you guys are, I'm not missing out, what about you Katie?" Vera asked.

"You girls act like he's a ride at the fair! I think I'm okay thanks, I'll just enjoy the show and stuff."

"You okay with this Mark?" Dana asked.

"As if he wouldn't be!" May exclaimed.

"It's polite to ask you know," Dana suggested even as Mark affirmed that he was okay with sticking his dick in any hole the girls would let him.

"I'm sure this happens to you all the time," Vera said, "And I call shotgun on first go!"

"Actually most girls take one look and won't let me near their pussies," Mark lamented. "Hand jobs aren't a problem, but most times that's about as far as I get."

"I get that," Katie laughed.

"Well I want to get it right now," Vera declared.

"Okay, I guess I'll share then," Dana laughed and dismounted. Vera knelt down on her hands and knees and asked Mark to give it to her doggy-style. Mark moved in behind her and rubbed the head of his cock against her bald pussy. Erin moved in close to watch. She spread Vera's butt cheeks with her hands and Mark pushed into Vera's pussy. He worked back and forth until he was able to fuck her with long strokes.

"God that's so hot. I love the look of that big white cock fucking your black pussy," Dana cooed as she joined Erin to watch.

"Wait until he gets some Asian take-away," May laughed.

"Oh I'm pretty sure that will look awesome too," Erin replied. Mark continued to fuck Vera until Erin complained that she wanted her turn. Mark groaned as Vera fell forward and away from his cock, but his disappointment was short-lived. Erin quickly pushed him onto his back again. Dana watched as she squatted over him. She didn't even take her bikini bottoms off, but just pulled the black material aside and worked herself down onto his shaft, echoing the others' assessment as to just how big it felt in her pussy.

Katie moved in beside where Erin rode the cock and bent her head to take in one of Erin's lovely long nipples.

"Fuck, now that is awesome!" Mark exclaimed. Dana smiled down at him.

"Want a nipple for yourself?" she asked him.

"Oh hell yes,' he replied. Dana leaned over him and dangled her breast in his mouth. She felt his lips and tongue work it feverishly as she turned her head to watch Erin continue to work herself up and down his shaft.

"My turn!" May called out after a few more minutes.

"How do you want it?" Mark asked her.

"Doggy!' she called out enthusiastically. The girls laughed at her eager response. She assumed the requisite position and Mark moved in behind her.

"God, look how tiny you are!" he said as he ran his hands over her slim waist and narrow hips.

"She's a regular little sex doll, isn't she," Vera suggested and reached to pull on May's nipple. The girls gathered around and watched as Mark speared her with his cock. Dana allowed them to continue long enough that she didn't think May would complain too much, then announced it was time for the main event before May drained him. Vera sprang into action with the lube and fingered Dana's ass as the other girls made room for Mark to lie down again.

Dana straddled and squatted whilst Vera held Mark's cock in position. She felt it spread her butt cheeks and nestle against her anus. She took a deep breath and squatted down further. Vera had to hold the cock tighter as it threatened to slip out of the way rather than penetrate Dana's butt.

"Ooooo fuck," Dana moaned as she felt her butt trying to spread wide enough to take it. Just when she was about to concede that she wasn't going to, she felt the head slip into her butt hole. She gave a little squeal.

"Oh my God, it's in," Vera said in confirmation.

Dana held herself very still. It was enormous. She didn't think she'd ever squeezed anything out that big, let alone allowed it in! She held still, adjusting, occasionally experimenting with the slightest movement before holding still again.

"May? Are you there May?" Came a heavily accented voice from the front area where they'd been washing cars.

"Oh shit, that's my fucking Dad?" May hissed in distress. Dana jumped and the cock popped out of her butt. All the girls scrambled for their discarded bikinis.

"Hang on Dad, give me a minute, I'll be with you in a sec!" May called out loudly.

"Okay, I wait here," came the calm, unsuspecting answer of her father. There was a collective sigh of relief as soon as he said he'd be staying where he was.

"Fuck!" Mark exclaimed from beneath Dana in the back of the truck.

Dana hadn't moved from the truck; she'd just jumped in surprise.

"Oh don't worry, I'll finish what I started," she giggled. "I just think I should grab my bikini top first. She quickly located the bright red top and worked it back into place before scrambling into the back of the truck again.

"Right, let's try that again, hey?"

"Sounds like a plan to me, but um, that girl's Dad isn't about to come back here right? I mean, sure, he's not your Dad, but," Mark didn't complete the sentence.

"Don't worry, the girls will take care of it, we'll be fine," Dana advised even though her heart was racing as she wondered whether she was right or not. She gave Mark a grin and grabbed his cock. She squatted over it and positioned the head back against her anus. She wiggled and allowed her weight to bear down on the head. She took a breath to relax herself and felt her anus stretch again. It took a bit of effort but once again she felt the head of the enormous cock wedge inside her ass.

"I can't believe you're doing this with your friend's Dad just out there," Mark laughed quietly.

"I can't believe this massive cock is actually inside my ass," Dana groaned and pushed down. She felt him slip a little further in. He groaned in response. "Fuck, need more lube," Dana muttered.

"You called?" Vera asked, climbing back into the truck

"Perfect timing Vee," Dana laughed. "All good with May?"

"Yeah, her Dad came to pick her up, she forgot what time it was."

"Not surprising really," Dana giggled as she lifted herself clear of Mark's cock again.

Vera squirted an overly generous amount of lubricant all over Mark's cock and stroked it several times, moaning her disappointment that she wouldn't be the one to milk it of cum. Dana repositioned and lowered herself onto the cock for the third time. It was easier than the previous two attempts and soon she had a full three inches of the monster in her butt. She started to work up and down, each lowering of her body taking a little more of his cock in her butt. Four inches maxed her out though.

"Want to fuck my ass doggy-style?" she asked Mark once she was comfortable that it might even be a possibility.

"Oh fuck yes." At that point Katie and Erin rejoined them, assuring Vera and Dana that they'd made sure that they'd moved the last of the signage and that there shouldn't be any further interruptions.

As Dana positioned herself ready to receive the cock, Katie worked her way to sit in front of her and spread her legs wide. She pulled her bikini to one side.

"Want to eat my Pussy Dee?" she purred.

"Only for you Katie," Dana laughed as Mark moved in behind her. She lowered her face to Katie's wet, shaved pussy and ran her tongue over her friend's lips just as she felt Mark's cock ease into her butt hole. As the cock pushed deeper, she probed between Katie's lips with her tongue, working it around before sliding it up over her clit. After that she wasn't able to control her movement as much as she'd have liked as Mark held her hips and slid is cock slowly in and out of her ass.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers