Bikini Carwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God you're amazing," Mark said to her as she felt him push deep.

"That is so fucking hot!" Erin exclaimed as she moved close enough to see Mark's cock buried in her friend's ass. Vera echoed the sentiment as she took up post on the other side of Dana's body. She reached under and pinched and teased Dana's nipple before leaning across her body and pulling Erin in for a kiss.

Mark thrust quickly a couple of times, causing Dana to cry out as her butt was assaulted by his cock.

"Fuck, so fucking big!" She cried into Katie's pussy.

"So fucking tight! I'm gonna cum!" Mark grunted as he pushed deep inside.

Dana squealed as she felt a warm flood of cum explode inside her ass. Mark held himself deep in her butt and she felt his cock pulse and twitch with each new release of his seed. Dana closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensation until she felt him pull back.

"Holy shit!" she heard Vera gasp as the cock pulled back.

"What?" Dana asked, suddenly worried.

"You should see how wide your fucking asshole gaped!" Vera laughed.

"It's pretty fucking open," Erin agreed just as Dana felt the load of cum rush from her anus and flow down over her pussy lips.

"You should have seen that Katie," Vera told the fourth girl who still sat splay-legged in front of Dana.

"Oh I got to see Dana's face as he filled her. She looked so hot. It was awesome," Katie replied with a smile.

"Well thanks for the wash 'n' all girls, but it's time for me to get out of here."

"Any chance I can get your number?" Vera asked slyly as Mark pulled himself together again.

"Sure thing!"

~~~~~~~

"Well I'd call that a success, wouldn't you?" Erin asked the rest of the girls as they added Mark's cash to their previous total.

"Hell yes," Vera replied, brandishing her phone. "Especially because I got Mark's number!'

The rest of the girls laughed.

"So, next fundraiser; same again?" Katie asked.

"Oh yeah," Dana answered. "But, well, let's not make it too soon, I think my ass needs some time to recover!"

END