All Comments on 'Billy-Joe'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Enjoyed both fishing 🎣 and f--ing details

It's a funny thing , these Ashson stories . If my sister were telling the story , Billy Joe would do well to purchase a 7. figure life insurance policy. But on a literotica level, to me it reads like Greek myth with one of the satyrs or Olympian Gods ensnaring an unwary wood nymph . Big fan of smutty spectrum Greek Lore.

Ergo the obvious score.

Full marks *****

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Yep

You know, I'll bet Sandra enjoys it the second time. Probably she will the third time, too. What though will happen the next day? And the day after? And in nine months?

Do Billie-Joe and Sandra have a future? I fear we'll never know. I'm okay with that, as long as the trout tastes good. I'll bet it does, too; there's nothing quite like the taste of fresh fish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ashon at his humourous best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape

If Billy-Joe did that to my daughter he would need to change his name to Willie-Josephina when I was done with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brought back memories

The description of their fucking brought back old memories of my ex-wife. A strict Catholic, she was a virgin when we married (yeah, I didn’t believe it either until the wedding night). Her doctor had advised her to down a couple of glasses of wine before we ‘settled in’ for the night, so she had a little buzz on. The one thing I really remember from that night was her saying over and over again, “Why didn’t anyone tell me it would feel this good?”

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
great story

Billy-Joe didn't want a slut he wanted a fresh little virgin, of course now that she has had his cock she will want it, again and again, making her his slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous