Birthday Boy

Story Info
Zack on a leash, headed to a party.
3.9k words
4.15
40.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, you naughty girls and boys!

Here is one of my recent stories that would have originally appeared in Short Tales Vol 1. This story could find its way into several categories but I'm choosing to go with NonConsent/Reluctance. As such, it is time for my warning/disclaimer.

WARNING, PLEASE READ: This story is in the NonConsent/Reluctance category. This is also a femdom story. Therefore you can expect to read about a female dominating a male. Said male will not be all giggles and grins, clapping and cheering at the chance to receive the whip. If you don't like the idea of a male being 'forced', then you should probably skip this story. If you're curious, I welcome you to read on and see whether you do or don't like what's in store. However, if you find it isn't your thing then please just stop and find something else.

Above all, please do not read this story and then rate it poorly or complain that the male should have left, or worse, that he should retaliate with some form of abuse.

For those familiar with my work and those with an understanding and appreciation for NonConsent/Reluctance fiction, please read on and enjoy.

As always, I welcome feedback.

Thanks to OneAuthor for editing (pesky commas).

*****

"Come on Zack! We'll cut across the park, but we still have to go over a couple of streets to get to Mrs. Henderson's house. Don't dawdle!"

Zack was following his sister Charlotte. It was a warm and bright summer day. He watched his sister's ass move within her dark pink leggings. He knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She was wearing a complimentary light pink tee shirt and he also knew she wasn't wearing a bra. But as she was leading the way, he never really had a chance to gaze upon her breasts. But that ass was mesmerizing.

It would have been hard not to watch it swaying to and fro, like the rhythmic waves of the ocean, regardless of his posture. But it was at a near perfect height as he was down on all fours, and he just couldn't escape it. Maybe he would be spending some time with her ass this evening, a thought which filled him with both excitement and fear.

He was also afraid that by this evening, he may be so worn out he wouldn't be able to give her proper attention, and it might be best if, for whatever reason, she didn't need him tonight. He looked up past her ass at her blond hair hanging down her back and wondered if she already had any plans for him that night.

They passed out from under the shade of a tree and the warm sun fell on his bare skin. He was practically naked! Something he tried not to think about. He was wearing knee pads, but they were rather thin. While it kept the skin from being scraped off his knees, he could still feel the sidewalk beneath him with every step. The gloves on his hands offered more protection. But really they were more for show, resembling dog paws.

He also wore little booties, also resembling dog paws, but it was his knees and not his feet that felt the brunt of these walks. He also wore a cage on his penis, but that wasn't just for walks. He wore that almost all the time. But that was usually hidden by the tail he wore, however Charlotte didn't have him wear the tail today.

Not wearing the tail was a little easier on his asshole, but it also made him feel even more exposed. Then again, while the missing tail had its own effect, what probably really made him feel exposed is that today he wasn't wearing his puppy hood. Only someone like crazy Mrs. Winston wouldn't realize it was a human male on all fours wearing bondage gear. But the hood still provided some anonymity; a touch of privacy; a measure of safety.

And now they were almost at the park. And that's where he really feared not having the hood. Surely anyone they were likely to run into had to know, but the idea that someone would be able to see his face, would be able to spot him, that they would know without a shadow of a doubt that he was the dog Charlotte was dragging around...well that might just cause him to die from shame on the spot.

And as each step brought them closer, Zack's fears mounted and he began to tremble. He knew he had to obey his sister. He knew he was never really given a choice when they left home. But as the distance to the park grew shorter and shorter, he also knew he was terrified to step beyond the gate.

And so at the gate, he did the unthinkable. He stopped. Charlotte was still in full stride and the leash suddenly went tight and pulled at his collar. Her arm was likewise pulled and her body twisted as it became aware Zack wasn't still moving in step.

"What the...Hey! What do you think you're doing! Get in here!"

She pulled hard on his leash, a reminder he was to follow her. But Zack had already crossed a line. He was entering uncharted waters. But even though he knew she would be angry, he just couldn't bring himself to enter the park with her; not like this.

When she pulled, it caused him to take a step forward, but then he pulled up his legs and sat back on his haunches. He was preparing for a tug of war. He knew she wouldn't just turn around and take them home. Maybe she would choose a different path, one that didn't go through the park. Honestly he had no idea what might happen, he just didn't want to go into the park like this.

"Come on! What is your problem? Let's go! You'd better get your ass inside this gate right now."

He really didn't have an answer. It was no surprise she expected him to follow her. And he couldn't envision a solution that worked for both of them. And yet he still wasn't ready to go through that gate. She pulled on his leash once more, but he stood his ground.

"Zack! Come here!"

But he didn't. He heard himself whimper and he hung his head in shame at his own sounds. But he didn't move forward.

"You're going to get yourself in trouble, Mister! Is this what you want?"

Charlotte held up her riding crop. She had it with her of course; she always had it with her. She never really went anywhere without it. And while the tongue may have been in the shape of a heart, this was no cute little toy. This was a serious implement. It had brought him pain before.

"Well okay then. Allow me to convince you."

Charlotte wrapped some of the leash around her fist as she reeled it in, simultaneously stepping forward toward him. With leash in one hand and crop in the other, she reached over him and landed two quick blows, one on either cheek of his ass. He knew she could hit harder but they still got his attention.

He was beginning to rethink his defiance. He still was afraid to enter the park, but now he wondered why he ever thought he could change the course. Was there some way to save himself? He needed an answer, and soon!

"No? Okay, how about this?"

And then she began to rain down blows on his bare ass. And these strikes were even harder. He tried to hold still, to stand his ground, but within seconds he was trying to get away from the crop. She had won. He was just going to have to go through the gate, and accept whatever happened.

He moved through the gate, anxious to get away from the crop and to show her he was once again her obedient dog. Unfortunately, Charlotte wasn't going to let it all end so easily.

"What's that? Where're you going now? I thought you didn't want to go through the gate? I thought you didn't want to go to the park? Have you changed your mind?"

All the while she held his leash tight and continued to smack his ass and legs with the crop. The stinging was now burning and she just kept going.

Thankfully, after a few seconds she stopped. But she still wasn't done. Zack didn't like what he heard when next she spoke.

"Yeah, now you want to move forward, don't you? Don't you? Not so fast. Spread your legs bad boy. Do it!"

Zack found himself whimpering again. But that didn't matter anymore. What mattered is that she wanted him to spread his legs. And he knew what she meant to do. He hesitated for just a second and she jerked his leash, a final warning before he got himself in more trouble.

So slowly, with legs shaking, he spread his knees apart on the ground. At this point Charlotte was essentially behind him, just a little off to the side. Once his knees were spread she waited, just a few seconds. They both knew it was coming. And then with practiced ease, she slapped the crop against his bare balls.

It sounded more like a human cry than a whimper and Zack fell forward onto his arms. Slaps to the ass could be serious, and weren't a lot of fun, but his tender balls were never a match for her crop. A single hit was enough to have him begging, and sometimes she had continued on anyway.

"Now are you going to behave?"

Zack lifted his head so he could nod vigorously. He would behave. He had to behave. He had no choice.

"You better!"

And she followed that with another smack, as expertly aimed as the first. Zack howled in pain and his body shook. Yes, he would go into the park. He would go anywhere. He just wanted to be as far as possible from that crop.

"Okay. Let's go. And no more fuss out of you."

He knew his ass was red. Hopefully that would fade soon, but there was little he could do about it. He now followed after his sister, watching her ass, and trying to remember how much he enjoyed watching it, and not thinking about the pain or who might be in the park.

As they approached the tennis courts, he could hear the sound of a ball bouncing off the cinder block wall. Pretty soon he could see a woman, in the solo practice court. It didn't take him long to recognize her as Mrs. Phillips. That was in part due to her short tennis skirt, under which he could see her cheeks escaping her underwear. He was also familiar with the look of her thick muscular legs.

While he had never spent any time with Mrs. Phillips, he had wondered just what an encounter with her would be like, and just what sort of secret fantasies she may be harboring. But today, he just hoped she wouldn't notice them at all, and they could quickly get past her.

He wasn't so lucky. She was returning shot after shot, but then one got past her. She spun around and walked back to retrieve the ball, and that's when she noticed Charlotte and 'her dog'.

"Oh, hey Charlotte. Nice day for a walk, isn't it? Something about your dog looks different. Did you just have him groomed?"

As she spoke she moved closer and closer to the fence. And against all his hopes, Charlotte turned and walked toward her as well, closing the distance. This was exactly the sort of situation Zack had feared. And his sister wasn't looking to help him in any way.

"Well not exactly, but this is a special day for him. He has a playdate today and we're just on our way over."

And then Mrs. Phillips continued the nightmare as if it had been scripted.

"Remind me again, your dog's name?"

"This is Zack. He was a little naughty earlier. I think he's a little nervous about his playdate."

Mrs. Phillips lowered herself into a squat on the other side of the chain-link fence. She looked at Zack, but not just at his body, on all fours, on his sister's leash. She looked at his face. She was waiting for him to make eye contact. He avoided her for a few seconds, but he knew he couldn't just ignore her. And he couldn't afford to get into any more trouble.

He was sure his face was turning a deep red as he made eye contact and looked at Mrs. Phillips. She just smiled and kept staring into his face. He couldn't be sure just what she was thinking, but he was sure the wheels were turning behind that smile of hers.

"I see. Well that answers a few questions."

Zack was turning redder by the second, if that were possible, and wanted to crawl under a rock. He just knew, knew, that one of the questions that had been answered for her was if it really was Zack, Charlotte's brother, who had been led around for walks on a leash. And now she knew for sure.

Slowly she stood up, but even so she kept eye contact. She tapped her tennis racket against her leg, no doubt contemplating something concerning Zack. Eventually she broke her gaze and looked back at Charlotte. But the damage had been done. He was just as certain he wanted to die as he was before he entered the park.

"Well don't let me keep you. Besides, I need to get back to my practice. Tell your mother I said 'hi'. Perhaps we can get together again soon. I think I could use a playdate."

As she stepped away, she bent over to pick up a ball from the ground. Instinctively, Zack looked up the back of her skirt, admiring her ass in her underwear. Mrs. Phillips also looked back as she retrieved the ball and caught Zack's gaze once again. Another smile as Zack quickly turned away, ready to leave.

Charlotte pulled on the leash and they were soon leaving the courts behind them. Well maybe that was it. Maybe no one else was out. Maybe Zack would be safe from any further embarrassment. But then again...

It was only a short distance later when he heard her call out.

"Charlotte! Oh Charlotte, dear. I see you're out walking that beautiful dog again. Come over here and let me have a look at him."

It was crazy Mrs. Winston. As they made their way over to her, he wondered if this was better or worse than meeting someone else in the park. How would she react? It was crazy that she had thought him a real dog in the past. But without his hood, without his tail, when she realized what was really going on, how would she take the news?

"Oh hi, Mrs. Winston. How are you today?"

Of course Charlotte played like this was all the most normal thing. She walked him right up to Mrs. Winston, who took a seat on a nearby bench.

"Oh, such a pretty boy. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You're a good boy, aren't you?"

"Actually Mrs. Winston, he's been a little bad today. He didn't want to come to the park."

"No? That can't be true. Look at him. He's not a bad boy. He's a good boy. Aren't you? Can I pet him?"

He marked her as a loon the first time he met her, but now Zack was having trouble believing just how crazy this woman was. He was worried about how she would react, seeing him without his hood, but she didn't even seem to notice. And yet she still seemed to believe he was an actual dog. And now she wanted to pet him.

"Sure Mrs. Winston. But I'm telling you, he can be naughty at times."

"Oh I don't believe that. He probably just wants to play. Well if you ever need a break, I could always look after him for a few days. I still have some of my little Sebastian's old toys and I can pick up food and treats at the grocery store."

Charlotte actually giggled; out loud. Meanwhile, Zack wanted to scream and tell this lady he wasn't a dog. Of course he wasn't allowed to do that and he was shaken from his thoughts as he felt her hand on his back.

He didn't flinch, not exactly, but he was surprised when Mrs. Winston actually began to pet him. She may have been blind, he always wondered if her sight was far worse than she let on, but surely now she could feel it wasn't a dog she was petting. And yet she kept stroking his back, making this moment even more awkward.

Zack looked up at his sister. She had a big smile on her face, and looked to be holding in one of the biggest laughs. But she didn't say anything. She just stood patiently as Mrs. Winston petted her 'dog'.

"So good to see you out and about my dear. Have a pleasant day."

"You too, Mrs. Winston. Come along Zack. We have an appointment to keep."

For some reason, as they left, Zack had a mental image of Mrs. Winston slapping him on the ass as they walked away. She didn't, thank goodness, but he wasn't even sure why he thought of that.

It wasn't much longer before they were exiting the park on the other side. Thankfully they didn't come across anyone else. If he had a tail, then today of all days, it would be hanging between his legs.

They continued on; Charlotte with a bounce in her step, and Zack eager to get off the streets and back indoors, and yet more than a little anxious about what was to come next. He tried to calm himself, and once more take comfort in his sister's mesmerizing ass.

Clearly his sister didn't always treat him kindly. And it was more than just sibling rivalry. She had done things to him. She had made him do things. And he received no protection from his mother. In fact, his mother was just as bad; sometimes worse. And yet he couldn't deny that both women were very physically attractive.

Many times he felt his mind was at war with his body. It was like watching her ass. He was more than a little familiar with his sister's ass. In ways siblings weren't usually familiar. But looking at her ass always stoked feelings of excitement and fear. He wanted to see it, to touch it, and was thankful that he had. And still he was afraid of it, and afraid of her and what she might do with it, and to him.

And then finally he noticed they were making their way up the walk to Mrs. Henderson's house. It was a white, two-story house that could have come from a picture book or perhaps a realtor's brochure. Zack tried to remain calm as they made their way to the front door and Charlotte rang the bell.

Mrs. Henderson came to the door and was beaming the moment she saw Charlotte. Only after pleasantries were exchanged did she bother to look down at Zack.

"Oh, just look at him. This is so perfect. Thank you, Charlotte. Jenni will be so pleased."

"It's my pleasure Mrs. Henderson."

"So, does he know what's in store for him today?"

"Well I haven't told him too much. I figured he could have a surprise as well. But trust me, he knows he better behave. You won't have any problems with him. Would you like to tell him why he's here? Or should I?"

"Well I suppose I can at least give him the basics. You see Zack, it's my daughter Jenni's birthday today. We always like to celebrate with something special. Of course she's too old now for clowns and magicians. This year I wanted to do something really special. So you're sort of a gift for her."

Both woman paused and let the weight of her words sink in. Zack knew he was being taken for a playdate and he knew it was at Mrs. Henderson's. He wasn't aware it was Jenni's birthday, though he had suspected that Jenni may have been who he was being sent to play with. And as the words filtered into his head, so did the sounds from further inside the house.

It wasn't just Jenni inside, and it wasn't just a family party. Jenni clearly had other friends over to celebrate. He wasn't just going to be alone with one woman. He was going to be the entertainment for several, maybe even a dozen girls. As he was processing this information, Charlotte turned to him and gave him more news.

"You see Zack, I promised Mrs. Henderson that you would be available for Jenni's birthday party. I promised her that you would be the perfect human toilet for her daughter to try out for the first time. I also promised her that you were a capable torture toy and could be a very convincing pain slut, if that's what she wanted."

It was like he was receiving a maintenance spanking. The more she explained, the more the blows fell against him. He was here to be a toilet; and he was here to take pain. The crop at the park would likely pale in comparison to what was in store for him.

"Now it's really between Mrs. Henderson and Jenni how or if they decide to share you with her guests. But you'll behave for every one of them. Just remember, this is for Jenni. She's the one you need to make happy most of all. The only person who can overrule Jenni is Mrs. Henderson."

But Zack was already imagining his fate at the hands of Jenni's guests. This could all go so terribly wrong. Being sent over as a toy for one was bad enough. And Jenni's apparent inexperience wasn't any comfort either. But the thought of being left in the hands of multiple women, who already had dire plans for him, had him rather shaken.

12