All Comments on 'Birthday Boy'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

Weird

VanquishedVanquishedover 3 years ago
Nice focus on the humiliation and anticipation

Interesting that the story is about the anticipation and public shame, rather than the main event it sets up. I think it's a lot of fun, showing the way his sister plays with his head, and you can always write up the rest if you feel in the mood.

TwoStepImprovTwoStepImprovover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story. It was the perfect length, it had great storytelling and visualization, and it ended on a suspenseful note (very nice touch)!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Of course, you already know how I feel about it. If you ever have the desire to continue this, I would be very happy to read about Zack's experience at the birthday party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

Good story! I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Good writing and editing. It’s interesting how everyone seems to treat Zack’s situation in a very matter-of-fact way. Please write more (and stay safe!) If you end up selling works, let us know.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon WTF?

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Maybe try another of my stories.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Vanquished

Thanks! Yeah, while I like the idea of the party and someday I'll probably get to that and maybe more, this one is sorta 'it's more than the destination, it's the journey' take within a femdom setting. I like the anticipation as well as the final hand-off.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
TwoStepImprov

Thanks! I'm quite happy with it.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

I'm sure at some point we'll get back into this one, but as you also know, I have a lot of loose ends already that I need to be working on. But someday I'm sure we'll learn more of Zack's adventures.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon Nice

Thanks! As mentioned in other comments, I'm sure there will be more someday. However it won't likely be anytime soon. Too many other stories I need to be working on. You can check my bio page for updates (roughly once a month).

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon Loved it

Thanks! Yes, Zack lives in a very interesting neighborhood. I am trying to write more and have a lot I'm trying to accomplish through the rest of the year. I do have a few stories available on Amazon but I need to get better covers made for them. So much to do. Hopefully someday I can get some income from stories which will allow me time to write more. Fingers crossed.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
Oh Lilith!

You have outdone yourself! A perfectly composed nuanced vignette that captures the submissive mind perfectly!

I am still SHIVERING with the horror of it all...

Kisses to you...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Gorgeous! Lovely! Such a generous girl to lend her puppy to a young woman's birthday celebration.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
centralsquareguy

Thanks! I rather enjoyed this one. I'm glad you've enjoyed it as well.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
GrrrreatImagination

Thanks! Yes, Charlotte is very giving. She is glad to help out by lending Zack. The women in the neighborhood are all so positive and warm. Surely Zack should realize how lucky he is to have a sister like Charlotte.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A story seemingly written by the insane, about the insane, for the insane! Is there more to say? No!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

100% of the time I know this not how society should see people, and yet with a when you start adding a higher degree of accuracy then it reveals that 0.000001% that I would love to feel how Zack is feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Utterly pathetic nonsense.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky7 months ago

Love the story! Please go on with it!

lea69lea697 months ago

Anonymous so just not a story for you

DutchMafiaDutchMafia4 months ago

You write such great fantasies! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...