Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Mrs. Henderson, I think that basically covers it. No permanent scarring or unfixable damages. Is there anything else?"

"Actually Charlotte, there is something else. Now I know this is last minute, and I'd understand if it isn't possible, but we recently decided to make this a sleepover. So I'd really like to be able to keep him overnight if that's alright."

"Well I can't always accommodate such last minute changes, but I think this time that will be okay. I suppose you can call me in the morning and I can come pick him up."

"Oh thank you, Charlotte. I knew you would understand. But don't let me put you out. I imagine the girls will sleep in late, but when it's time, I'd be happy to walk Zack back over for you."

Both woman smiled and exchanged laughs. Then Charlotte handed the leash over to Mrs. Henderson and said her goodbyes. Mrs. Henderson pulled Zack inside and closed the door. For a moment she just stood there looking down on him and smiling. But then she snapped out of it.

"Come along now, Zack. It's time to meet the Birthday Girl."

12