All Comments on 'Black And Male in Canada'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

So you've been spamming literotica with your craptastic stories for over 4 years now and you still haven't figured it out, eh?do we need to hunt you down an chop off your hands under the pretenses of keyboard abuse? I think we do. I'm seriously suprised with the amount of racist bullshit you spew out, they haven't suspended your account. There has to be a loop hole somewhere. Aww by this time your probably sad about my comment, thinking it was a " good job Sam epic story there bud." nope not today, not ever. Please kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wait a minute

I thought Canada was a great alternative to the racist USA? No you hate them too? You're running out of countries Sam. Maybe you'll figure out that there is NO good place for a excuse-making, bigoted lump like yourself, until you change your ways. Stop blaming the world for your shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking Go Away

You are the least interesting person on here, nobody fucking cares what you do, say, think, or write, cause its all stupid bullshit that you did before, just stop or find a new site to fuck up.

thelox47thelox47about 14 years ago
yoou rally hat canada that much?

okay, seriously you hate us canadians so much, yeah we kicked your fast food loving, beer drinking, gun totting idiots usa in hockey, but rality check we rock at hockey, the captain of the stanley cup champs is canadian he is called "Sid The Kid", if it wasn't for him and ovechkin, hockey would suck, and dude not all canadians are fake, go back to brockton, i live in mississauga, immigrants go to canada because we have a health care system, while the president, is trying to get his health cre bill passed ha who is better?

You ever see sicko the documentary, one guy loses a finger in an accident, cost is $12,000, in canada it's free and oonly 3-4 hours in the e.r.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just die already

Go away dum ass. Canadians think your a waste of skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please

Someone figure out how to get rid of this idiot fuckstick, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This must be a little white boy pretending to be black so he can piss everyone off at blacks because Samy is the worst representative of blacks possible!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Typical!!! Where have you been? Oh yeah in America going to an ALL Black College. That is racism, excluding all other race and colour. Calling the racism card because you cannot get what you want in Canada is ignorant. You are acting on your stereotype. Get off your complaining ass and look in the mirror. It is you!!! Not the country (be it USA or Canada).

Stop wasting space in a Canadian University and let some other more deserving foreign student in your spot. Obviously, you cannot afford tuition, because in USA it is a privilage and not a right.

I hate to tell you Obama is half black.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
This idiot is in self-denial

I just looked at all of his submissions under "Non-erotic" and nearly everything was rated "1". Several commenters in the past including me tried to offer advice on how to improve. He ignored everyone. He obviously does not have a real life to spend his time creating cut and paste submission so he can pretend he is an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Is there no way

to get rid of this guy. He is an embarrasment to my country, my race , my gender and to me personally. Somebody please shoot him. "They shoot horses don't they?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2134 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...