All Comments on 'Black Female Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nada, nothing here but brainless fools

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Samy writes for zombies

No one with brains could be fooled into thinking Samy can write -- anything!!!!

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
It does get worse you know...

He makes more of his awful submissions. Some of tried to help him with advice and he ignored everyone and his writing as been going down hill every sence. He does have a certain level of talent, but instead to building from it, he writes downs what ever talent he has... pathetic example!!

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDDD

I check once in awhile to see if anything has improved. Has Samy learned anything about writting in the past year. Answer is no. Even going down hill!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

I loved this paricular story despite the negative comments. A Domme getting a taste of her own medicine :) Please write other stories like this one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Black Women are Utterly Superior

As a white submissive man who was married for 10 years to a loving but punishing Black Mistress, I can tell you that virtually every Black adult woman in the U.S. is capable of dominating any white woman and the vast majority of white men. My Black Stud Mistress was 5-foot-2 and weighed 118 pounds. She beat me up and bruised the living hell out of me whenever she felt like it... she used a medium-sized dildo on me for nearly an hour three times a week... she used larger dildos on a series of white women, some of whom paid her shocking sums for the privilege (and of course, some of the greatest thrills of my life occurred while watching Robbie savage the shit out of very attractive white women). The finest of all was the night my beloved Mistress/Wife fucked, for the first time, a 6-foot-5-inch white Norwegian pro basketball player. By the time Robbie was through with her, there was nothing left for sloppy seconds. This giant, athletic female was whimpering like a sissy and required a half-hour of hugs from both Robbie and me to conjure up the strength to drive herself home.

Since my Mistress/wife's death due to breast cancer 6 years ago, I've met a great many white women who dominate. Not one of them could stick to my ribs. I've now been with a super Black Stud for more than a year... and although nobody can replace my first wife for Black Supremacy, this powerhouse woman (at 5-10 and 190 muscular pounds) couldn't possess me more fully if she held an ownership deed. I salute Black people, especially the Black Women who hold such an impressive death-grip on the hearts, minds and cocks of millions of white men like me. You're all astonishing treasures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS