All Comments on 'Black Man's Forced Bi Cuckold Fun'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As allways. complete and utter rubish!!!

You keep torturing us with your backwards sort of racism. Why are you so hung up on where people come from, and what race they are?! In this day and age, that simply shouldn't matter! And why do you allways put it in the title? A Normal title for this story would be " Forced Bi Cuckold Fun" nothing more. That it is about a black man, the readers will find out if they read the story.

I of cause realise by now that you will keep on writing no matter what people say. And I'll give you credit for that. If you enjoy writing, then you should keep on doing that. Of cause i wish that you would change the way you write, but ultimatelly the way you write is your prerogative. And of cause, since i don't like your style, i dont need to read your works, hehe.

But at least, think about dropping this racial stuff in the titles. some things should be left for the readers to find out through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That say it

But samuelx has always been a bigoted pig.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS