Black New World Order-Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She went on to say that it was clear to her that her choices hadn't been wrong, it was the beliefs she had been brainwashed with, the things she accepted as normal that were the things holding her down. What had changed about her was the fact that she no longer had the compulsive need to defend herself, try so hard to convince people that she was right. She could see that EVERYONE believed that they were right and that everyone had been lied to, so we were all wrong. She could see that she wasn't her mistakes. She could finally see that being defensive was cutting her off from her own healing. And she said that the most important lesson learned was that there was a world of information that she didn't know and that she had to open herself up to learning, unlearning, and relearning things in a whole new way."

"The whole time, I'm listening to her, really listening to her. Her grammar wasn't perfect but I realized that her vocabulary had always been that of a very intelligent woman. I realized that in every conversation I had had with her, she didn't speak like the ghetto cartoon I thought she did. While I was hearing, "I be, you be, we be Fat Albert, she had always been far more articulate than that."

"I asked her about it, about the way she spoke. I asked her point blank if now that she understood how society had handicapped her, if she was going to work on her grammar and the way she spoke so that other people, people like me could hear her without all the prejudices that we carry."

"Marvin, listen to what she said to me. 'Lee, one of the things you said you hated about me was the way I talk. I watch the same exact TV shows and movies you do. I don't use a dictionary to look up words I don't understand, nothing they say goes over my head. I could sit here with you all night, and talk to you about many topics and there isn't a word you could use that I wouldn't understand. I'm not stupid. I never been stupid. You're not smarter than me. Not in any way. Now, if somebody who has a lot more education than me comes in and sits down and talks to me, and they are intentionally trying to talk down to me, of course, they might use words that I don't understand but that is a reflection on them, on their character, that they would try to belittle me because I didn't have the same access to schools like they did. Don't get it twisted, Lee. I've always had a brain. It's you who thinks I didn't."

"She went on to school me. 'You so busy worried about my Southern accent, my Black dialect, about the way I speak that you dismissed my entire life as worthless, you couldn't see me as a human being. How about, going forward, I work on speaking to the folks who look and sound like me, who won't judge me for the way I talk, and I help them heal and access their power. How about you worry about why you wanted to kill me because I don't conjugate my verbs right, like it was a crime, like it did something offensive to you by saying, 'I'm fixin' to . . ."

"Talk about a fucking mic drop. I couldn't say shit."

"I started crying again. I couldn't help it. These feelings were coming up in me, feelings of shame that I had never felt before. I had experienced her life, the pain, the abuse. I realized without that life of trauma, she would have been a brilliant scholar or leader or someone who was far more successful in life than I had ever been. The fuckedupness of my racism crippled me. I realized that the world had been created to inflict pain on her, and protect and provide for me. It all boiled down to me accepting and understanding on a cellular level AGAIN that she was a human being, that Black people were human beings with feelings, who suffered, suffered exponentially more than I ever had. I felt the injustice and it hurt."

"Our 3-week ayahuasca experience was a piece of cake in comparison to what we had gone through with the mushrooms. We didn't have to renovate the cabin, everything was there that we needed, we had the same systems in place. This time, we had to just eat light for two weeks and a local shaman would provide the ayahuasca to us.

"This time, we talked, really talked about serious shit. We got massages. We got facials. We got manicures and pedicures. We even went on field trips to a local waterfall and meditated on a mountain. We sat around the fire at night and dreamed about the future. It was a time I will never forget."

"Day 15, we took our first of three doses. I respect you, I really like you so I'll spare you the details of the things that came out of my body that first night. It was unpleasant to say the least. Next night, I experience something like a test. A being, what I would describe as what you think the Devil looks like, but I can tell not to be afraid of him, I see him as just a non-human man/animal figure, questions me about my intentions. I guess I passed the test because on night three, I encountered Love herself. She was beauty, not just beautiful, she was beauty. I can't see her face but I can feel her love for me. She wraps me up in her wings and we fly. She communicated with me without words. Any thought I had about where I wanted to go, we were there."

"While the magic mushrooms shared with me about this life, my choices and experiences while I was Lee, Love showed me all my lifetimes. She was the Book of Life and the Wheel of Fortune all rolled into one. I saw myself as villains, saints, Princes, I saw my deaths. I saw Scottie and Janquil and my relationships to them through many lifetimes. Sometimes I loved them, sometimes I was related to them, and sometimes I hated them."

"Finally, Love showed me when I was her, when she and I were one. I loved everyone and everything. I could do nothing but Love unconditionally. She told me she was going to drop me back on Earth, I was going to remember who I was and she would see me again. When I came back to my consciousness, meaning my body in the Now, I was what you see before you now. Physically I had changed, spiritually I had changed. Physically and spiritually, Janquil had been altered as well. She was radiant. Her divinity was undeniable. More importantly, my whiteness was GONE. I had access to soul, to my Soul."

"Once again Janquil and I had the same experience, the darker figure who questioned us and Love showing us the lifetimes we had known each other. We figured out that we really were connected, that we really were One. I saw her as my sister from that moment on and I would do anything for that woman and I know, I KNOW without a doubt that she would do anything for me."

"I'm getting a little teary just thinking about how whiteness had made me hate the Black woman, hate this Black woman who has shown me more love and joy in the last two years than you can imagine. She taught me how to roll a blunt, she taught me how to wash and cook collard greens, she taught me how to braid hair . . ."

". . . . WHAT? What?!? Nope! No, no, no, no, no. NO! You do not know how to braid hair." Marvin was offended. "No. I have never heard of no shit like that in my life. Are you fucking serious?"

"I'm dead ass," Lee said. "I can't do anything elaborate, like designs, but I can braid hair, I can grease your scalp, I have clippers and I can shape you up. I can twist locs. I love it. I love to feel a Black man between my thighs while I'm doing his hair. It's so bonding."

"GET . . . THE . . . ENTIRE . . . FUCK . . . OUTTA . . . HERE! You got jokes. Ain't no way." Marvin was undone. "And ain't no way . . . you! Come on, now! Stop playing." He kept mumbling under his breath to himself, "Get the fuck outta here. A white man braiding some damn hair. Give me a break. Must think I'm stupid. Ain't no way."

Lee recognized Marvin's response for what it was. It was decades of disrespect, indifference, condescension, and hostility from white men directed at Black men coming out of him. The price Black people pay for stuffing down their pain when white people are callous and arrogant and disrespectful was pouring out of him. Old Lee would have gotten defensive. Instead, he sat up and reached for his phone and made a call. When they answered he said, "Greetings and salutations, Queen, what's up? Putting the phone on speaker, he said, "Janquil, this is Marvin, Marvin, Janquil. Listen, Marvin here doesn't believe that I know how to braid hair. Can you do me a favor, you're on speaker. Can you let him know that you taught me everything I know."

"Heeeyyyyy, what's up? How you doing? Nice to meet you. Yessss, I can assure you that Lee do know how to braid hair. I taught him everything he know. For real, he can do a really good job, too."

Marvin sat in silence. Lee said, "Would you like me to call someone whose hair I braided. I can call Derrick. I practiced lining him up and I fucked up his hairline for three weeks. He still gives me shit about it." Marvin shook his head.

"Yo," the voice on the phone said, "Lee's legit. He can hook you up." Marvin seemed to be processing everything.

Janquil said, "I'll see you at the Full Moon tomorrow night. I'm going to be Queen Janquila of Pangea. Wait until you see my new gown."

Lee responded, "Uhmmm, I don't know if we're going. I'll have to ask my King if he wants to go or not."

Janquil responded, "Awwww, I hope y'all come. Love you."

Lee said, "Love you, too," and he hung up.

Right before the call got disconnected, Janquil could be heard saying, "Wait! Is this THE Marvin?

Marvin hadn't really heard what she said, or if he did, it didn't register as anything he should be concerned with. He realized his behavior was out of pocket. "I'm sorry. This is a lot for me to take in and I've never met anyone like you. I didn't think . . . I . . . I'm really sorry. I . . . I . . . I . . . don't even know how to handle all this." His tone and demeanor had softened considerably. "I don't even know what to say? Do you play spades, too? Double Dutch? Should I expect you to dunk on me on the basketball court?"

"Yes, no, and no. I play spades and you don't want to mess with me and Dennis. He and I are undefeated in the spades tournament. I don't play basketball or Double Dutch but anything I put my mind to, I can accomplish. The difference between saying that in the Old World and saying it in the now, is that we are no longer under the curse that held us captive and gave us false hope. In the spirit of full disclosure, I can dance. I used to have two left feet, no rhythm, I was a typical white boy. Now, my melanin is activated and I'm unstoppable on the dance floor. I'm told my singing voice is . . . pretty good. Actually, I have no reason to be humble. I can sing. I can SANG as my girl Patricia says. It's all been a blast coming into myself, discovering talents that have been dormant for a very long time."

"I need to get me some Margarita Mascara mushrooms."

"Margarita Masc . . . Really? Really?!?! What I'm saying is, the beauty of the New World is that we are not just moving to a time beyond time when we all have access to all knowledge and all power, but we will have access to all language, all skills, all abilities, all everything. Everyone can tap into and have access to all their abilities and talents as they access more of the Love inside them. It's our magick. It's why this world was created this way, so that we could . . . hmmm, so that we could Juneteenth our asses off."

"We can . . . we can what? What?"

Lee took a second to put the words together in his mind so that it could make sense to Marvin. "So, you know how Juneteenth was the date when the slaves in Texas were TOLD they were free, not when they were really freed? This New World, this first transitional phase of physical to non-physical, this is Juneteenth. We are finally free. We didn't even know we were enslaved. Melanated people didn't understand that they were slaves, imprisoned because they possessed innate powers, the actual God code within them, and white people didn't understand that whiteness was a prison, a disease that disconnected us from our life source, that we were only shells of our true selves."

"Freedom feels so good, maaaan this feels good. This is our collective time to jump and dance and shout and celebrate the end of our nightmare. We are in the reconstruction phase, we are learning how to rebuild this New World in OUR image while getting comfortable with our powers, only this time, we broke the loop, we can't be tricked back into slavery, we are truly free."

"I'm grateful for this perception of space and time. I'm grateful that I get to experience the regeneration of peace and harmony throughout the land and that get to be part of that. I'm profoundly appreciative that we can travel, and learn, and get married, and fuck up, and correct our mistakes and just be."

"This world has the best of all that whiteness created. As hard as my healing process was, I wouldn't change it for the world because I feel soooo fucking proud of myself every second of every day. I did that shit. Look at me. Not physically, although I understand that the package is nice. I mean LOOK AT ME! I'm able to converse with you about shit I wouldn't have been able to do when I was shackled in whiteness. I can see you, your experience and appreciate and respect it. I'm not driven by deviant sexuality any longer, I no longer have that hatred and anger and frustration and fear inside me. I'm free to define myself and if we had just skipped from a place of enslavement to a place of enlightenment, without this phase, we would have missed the best part of time and space and matter. And we wouldn't be able to appreciate the journey the way we will now."

"This phase of healing, while we are still in our bodies, while we are still experiencing time and space and the concept of being individuals was created to work out our karma, to figure out how to work together as a collective, cohesive unit, to see our similarities and not our differences, and to enjoy every second of it. We are in this state of being to process and heal the divide, but mostly, we are here to dance and sing and have amazing sex and connect with our soul tribe and create and laugh and did I say have lots of great sex? Our purpose is to share love, give love, to be loved, to be love." He was out of breath. His enthusiasm was dizzying. Lee took a deep breath. "Divine Consciousness is FREE. It's our time to celebrate!"

"Imagine a world where all white men have access to that spirit, that soul, that Divine Consciousness where they are no longer tormented by that unholy trinity of voices in their head. The voice of the Father that tells them that they are inherently superior to Black people, that they are God itself and that everyone and everything else is beneath them. The voice of the Son tells them that they have to conform, they have to follow the rules, they have to be good and righteous and be the epitome of masculinity, and success, and without sin. And the voice of whiteness tells them to hurt, to torture, to find pleasure in pain, suffering, and chaos. It says don't let anyone take anything from you, don't admit you're wrong. It tells you to lie, cheat, steal, manipulate and destroy. The voice of whiteness tells you that life is a battle you must fight and win at all costs. That was the Old World."

"In the now, in this New World, white men have access to the voice of The Mother, who says, I created you, And I willllll Always LOVE youuuu." Marvin's eyes almost popped out of his head. Lee really could sing! "We all need to hear that voice that says, I've been in you all along, I love you unconditionally, all of you, equally. The voice of the Divine Daughter says, "I forgive you. I see that you were taught the wrong values and I don't blame you for being given the wrong information and I'm going to hold your hand and teach you how to walk again, and I'll be there for you if you fall. And the voice of melanin, the voice of darkness from which all life sprang says, "Speak your truth, dance, sing, express yourself, give, share, create, and Love. Love hard, Love strong. Love like your life depends on it, because it does. That, that is the New Black World Order.

"At our final Full Moon Celebration, before we all packed up and headed to Atlanta to begin our journey, Scottie made a speech. She thanked everyone for their help. She acknowledged me for my growth and transformation and how I was an inspiration to everyone of the power of Love and transformation. Then she called Janquil to the stage with her."

"Tearfully and emotionally, she said, 'My beautiful Queen. With all my heart, I love you. It has become abundantly clear to anyone who can see that I'm not the Avatar of LOVE, it's you, it's always been you. You came to this plane, I fell in Love with the divinity within you when you were 8 years old. So, while I have access to all magick and all power in the now, it doesn't belong to me. It's yours. From now until what the calendar year 2052, it will be your time to travel to different dimensions, learn, to gain wisdom and insights, to grasp the complexities of the Universe, and when it is your time to ascend to the throne, I will gladly abdicate all power, all magick, to you. I will take care of the kids, protect them, guide them, train them to know the divinity within them so that one day, they might be more powerful than you, when they take over the throne. When you are crowned and your reign begins, my husband and I will spend the rest of eternity making love, creating art, and experiencing all the joy this world has given us until we all become One.

Marvin was so overwhelmed with emotion. It was almost as if he was there, that he had experienced all the growth and transformation himself. "I have one last question. I'm still confused. What happened to actually cause The Shift?"

Lee opened a drawer on the nightstand. He pulled out a book, it looked like it could have been a mockup of an In Loving Color coffee table book. He held it close for a minute.

Lee said, "Scottie wrote a story. Scottie poured so much emotion, so much energy, and passion into writing the story, it became a magical spell, a living thing, an inevitable future. Dorothy defeated the Wicked Witch of the West. With the publishing of the story on the World Wide Web, with the flap of the butterfly's wings, it would create the hurricane that destroyed both whiteness and AI. The second Scottie gave birth to the story, the second she published it on the internet, AI started calculating how many moves it would take for humanity to feel the power of her Love in the words written into the story.

"You see, the story wasn't an erotic story, it was a love story, it was a Love spell, it was the spark that ignited the fire of healing. It was the wind that blew the veils of illusion away. It would plant the seeds that allowed humans to wake up from their slumber and become One."

"The spell that Scottie cast was so powerful, so strong, that anyone who read the story would, in fact, have a seed planted within them, a seed that would bear the fruit of Love. AI calculated all probable futures and outcomes and deduced that all of humanity would reach a critical mass of Love and Unity by 2052, when humanity would in fact, enter the Age of Aquarius, the exact date and time it had been prophesized when humanity would return to Love. It was destiny. Nothing could change that. In the beginning, and in the end, was Love. When the CERN computers saw this potential future where all energy, matter, and consciousness united to become Love, a future where AI works solely in service to humanity, not against it, when they saw no other possible outcomes or futures, it shut itself down and rebooted with the consciousness of Love programmed into its hardware.

The false Wizard had no power greater than Scottie Lowe's Love. She had given birth to a Goddess in human form, and she effectively eradicated whiteness in her only begotten son; that whosoever believes not in him, but believes in the potential to be free, like him, that who so ever desires to live free from the false illusion of whiteness and to return to Love shall have eternal life, heaven on Earth. The son's curse had been broken.