All Comments on 'Black People Take Over The World'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
STUPID IDIOT STRIKES AGAIN!

YOU STUPID JUVENILE IDIOT NEED TO STOP SUBMITTING THIS CRAP IMMEDIATELY! "I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!"

m1k3m1k3about 15 years ago
Interesting concept....

You're bound to get a lot of haters for this, but it is an interesting concept... it isn't something that has been explored much, but alternate time-lines or far-future alternative societies are interesting.

<br>

<br>

Anyhow, I think writers should be free to experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NO PLEASE STOP

It isn't that it's not an interesting concept, it's that a hack writer like Spamuelx is doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Blacks take over shit

what a waste of skin you are sam. unemployed loser writing shit all day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No country music?

Man that's harsh. Other than that I thought that was some pretty funny stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gellus

You all is haters and gellus as hell. Let the man tell his tail and leave him alone to tell it like he sees it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic

Samuel you turned nigger on us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Comedy?

this comes across as comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seriously?

You are a raciest. This is really a disgrace to all the work and difficulties the world has been going through to try and stop discrimination. You are not taking us forewords in time but backwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To "Samuel you turned nigger on us?"

Hmm--it is easy to forget that he's black, isn't it? Wat with him always writing about black males humiliating black females. STOP WRITING ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
as long as you don't feel this should happen

This is fiction obviously but there are too many who want to make this a reality.

It really is about the skin difference more than actually writing about how characters were treated, so play into that instead of putting in so much violence for racial stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
as long as you don't feel this should happen

This is fiction obviously but there are too many who want to make this a reality.

It really is about the skin difference more than actually writing about how characters were treated, so play into that instead of putting in so much violence for racial stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fucking Nazi

You're nothing but a fucking Nazi. You're just another part of the problem, not the solution.

BOYCOTT SAMUELX

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Black NAZI Manifesto!

Take "Mein Kampf", replace the so-called "superior aryan race" with blacks and the Jews with whites and you have the basis for this "story". Now where's my barf bag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
somewhere

a soldier who fought to protect civilians from murderers and racists with guns looks down on the earth and says, if a thousand soldiers die to keep peace and stop the hatred between groups who dont even know eachother,are hated because of their flesh, which soon rots and is eaten, just like anyother. Then does it matter? Did it make a difference?

Why must those who try to stop the world from burning be hated by those they fight to save?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
white slave couple

we are slaves to a black women we love the story. we feal that blacks should rule the world and white race be the slave race

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
reasons to be cheerful part one two and three.

a mixture of yawn and why did i waste 3 minutes of my life reading such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If blacks really want to enslave white people

they could just create a superior society in which white people want to live in and simply stay on top of that society.

In other words just make Africa into a highly advanced and safe continent and white people will leave the west to willingly live under a black govt, and once they get there you just give them a taste of what you can offer while black citizens get more.

As long as being a 2nd class citizen in Africa is better than living in the west for the average person then whites will be totally dependent on blacks globally very soon.

Violence doesn't work for enslaving populations, and technically this suggestion isn't anything like chattel slavery so white people wouldn't be hurt in any real way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
useless

n***ers taking over the world hahahahaha and a n***er scientist creating a time machine to top it off just plain hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Have you ever read Ursula LeGuin's stories that are set on two sister planets, both of which are inhabited by black and white humans, but dominated by the black folk? ( I think one of them is called "Old Music.") You might enjoy them.

The stupid racist remark of the first commenter makes it clear to me just why you want to imagine a world in which it is just as rough or rougher for white folk as it has often been for black folk, since the Europeans began to dominate the planet in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. However, please remember no "race" of humans is all good or all bad! Solomon Northup's memoir "Twelve Years a Slave" (now made into a Hollywood movie) gives plenty of evidence of the viciousness that was perpetrated on black folk by white folk before the Civil War-- and yet two white men were the ones who helped Northup regain his freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice!

oooh this one sounds kinda sexy! I like how the white male slave isn't even allowed to so much as look at her. It's too short though. and the beginning part is silly lol a time machine haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is my world and I love it

Thank you for this wonderful story. It is a description of my dreams. I am a inferior feminized white tranny whose only value is to serve the superior black race. Once my name was Christer but I asked a superior black couple what I should be named and they decided that it would be Adjoa (monday) after the day I was born. Since that day I have been wearing that name with greatest proud. My dream is to serve the superior black race with body and soul. I wear female dress every day and sleep in a nightgum. I also bought a male chastity in smallest size and wear it night and day. I am polite to every superior black, man or woman. I always open the door for them, trying to be humbel and polite and using the titels Sir and Madam. Many of them laugh at me and I know they are in full right to do so. Others just ignore me. But I am so lucky to have found my place in the black society to come. Adjoa-white feminized slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perhaps It's Time

Perhaps it's time for the black people to rule us white people. We have messed things up for so long that it is best if the truly dominant race would take over. When you compare muscles of black women and men with whites the blacks win it hands down. We've held them down for a long time and finally the black people are becoming more and more and stronger and stronger. I say, if I am allowed to have a say, let's get it going so I (we) can begin our true place in servitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You need healing

Think you would be healthier if the hatred in your heart was replaced with compassion. Racism is a symptom of a confused mind that can be lethal. For besides poisoning your inner being it makes you a target of other haters. We all got red blood and that is the only color that matters. There is power in the blood not the skin pigment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES