All Comments on 'Black Women Rule The World'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
JUVENILE BOY STOP IT NOW!

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Blacks rule shit

asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's next? BLACK DOGS RULE THE WORLD?

You are so damn repetitive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
stupid , boring rubbish

Shut up. SHUT UP. You've drained any last . . . oh, what's the point, you're not listening to anything.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 15 years agoAuthor
Having the time of my life laughing at you

If only you knew how much fun I'm having at you people's expense, lol...oh, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nothing but racist bullshit

whites have endured a whole hell of a lot more than you will ever know and we damn sure aren't going to go away.

we are here to stay and blacks will never rule the US more than anyone else is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCK AMERICA

FUCK AMERICA and BLACKS AND WHITE TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
repeat over and over again. WOMEN over men

The ultimate destiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's got a lot of erotic elements but it's too general.

I'd love to see a slow burn, how did the whole thing start? Where did she meet them, how did she get brainwashed, what was the process?

Pavlovian? Or Hypnosis, or slow, indoctrination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Serving larger black women

I am a guy but I would love to be owned by several larger black women. Orally servicing then and doing all the work around the house serving their guests at parties while wearing only a collar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved your racist story

Είσαι βλάκας

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

its the same story over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another myth that Afro Americans like to believe in, they built Babylon and Egypt and Assyria, as another commenter has said your stories are just a repeat of the same story over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS