All Comments on 'Blackmail at the University'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice story, but you almost lost me at the beginning.

I am a grown up and do not need any kind of trigger warning, like a never growing up millennial, at all.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 5 years agoAuthor

@anon beginning. Thanks, I really appreciate you sticking through my little rant. I and a lot of fellow authors, like Ashton, get blasted a lot when we post in this category. I guess I’m getting a bit jaded. :D

aisielynnaisielynnover 5 years ago

Truly enjoyed this story. I can understand the reason you put the warning at the beginning though. If someone has a Lit account and has you on their favorites list, then they can go straight to your story without knowing which category/categories it may fit into, so you are just trying to save yourself some grief later on from poor ratings and nasty (not in a good way) comments from people who should have never read the first paragraph.

I love the fact that Elsa is such a quick-thinking, intelligent woman and that she was able to give the boys their “just dues” with the help of some folks who turned into good friends (with benefits) by the end of it all. *grins* Thanks for sharing this tale with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice story. Vivid imagination.. I came at least 5times. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The story is drawn out very long. Dafuq, are you obsessed with the child support policy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a goofy story.

Hey, I enjoyed it. Pretty good for letting off a little steam.

Thanks!

Cheers.

George_BarretGeorge_Barretalmost 5 years ago
Not a fan of blackmail stories but....

To preface my feedback on this story, I do wish to put forth that while I'm not a fan of blackmail stories, this particular one had a lot of compelling aspects to it. The way it was done was very reminiscent of the film "Hard Candy" where you wonder who is the cat and who is the mouse. At first, you think it's Elsa who is the mouse and the college boys who are the cats but then the reverse is found to be true. In this respect the story is a lot like watching a bear trap closing in very slow motion. It was tripped the moment they tried to coerce her but then the trap was closing inch by inch until at last they were the ones trapped. Quite the way to invert the blackmail story setup.

Reading the other comments, some would think that the child support part was too drawn out, but I disagree because of the fact that with what's been going on it seems to be an important aspect to consider. To ignore it or even give it a passing mention would be disingenuous if not outright dismissive.

All in all, well played out.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

Loved how Thomas was "The Family Friend" in the end as it didn't have to be revealed but we knew something was going on just as the Coach's wife having the revenge affair fuck with Thomas and getting sucked into the circle was also a cute twist. I liked that story and how the lesbian couple were just a pair of former "Reformed Sluts" reminded me of several swinger sluts and even a slave and Dominatrix i used to fucked as she loved to make her cuckold who was also her slave a simpy good guy watch as I fucked her and she turned my straight girlfriend into a bisexual slut which was easy to so as she was already submissive to me plus she knew I had the hots for the sexy redhead Mistress. Ordinarily I like a more longer term commttment with just one Slut whether it be a super skinny little submissive woman or a nice little femboy I have turned into a sexy shemale cumwhore as both those types like being let out to Explore their "Inner Slut" by either swinging or going to some group activity. And on some ocassions will take them to a dirty bookstore a friend owns and have an arranged situation where they can service cocks at the gloryholes and / or be the center of attention at a gangbang I select the guys for in the theater some of there occuring after hours depending on interest and my friend as it does bring in a bit of business as guys blab and bring buddies or in some cases their wives or laves if they know in advance or want to watch or spur them on to participate. I have even had other couple solicit me as the thought of a Hungry skinny cocksucking 3 hole slut that is clean and a raunchy little one will perk up some interesting offers. Even a coupe with a super sexy bi blonde sub wife traveled down; as she wanted to "Outdo" the other slut and promised hubby that she would take 1-2 Dozen guys to prove her slutdom and status as a "cumdump whore" for him and as he is also a Bi Dom and she was so Hot that in order to get a crack at her meant they had to suck him for at least 5 minutes and while you might think there weren't many offers but seeing her turned some guys into cocksuckers that night for the chance. I also like inviting a Mistress and a few older Drag Queens along as sometimes guys with hard dicks fall harder and before you know it some married downlow guy is getting stuffed or has his face painted. I love how these ladies played these boys as I was almost surprised they didn't end up being pegged in the end or end up as sexual slaves. Would be also fun to have made them be turned; but we'll wait for the Big Black bubbas on the Pro-Football team turn them into cockwhores as that seems to be the them people (gov't) is pushing with some of these fake writers of single stories. Which is Not a good idea as they are the number one growing segment of HIV+ as most bi or gay guys avoid them as not being discreet or careful. Well written though and imaginative..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...