Blackmail at the University

Story Info
Blackmail! But who really has the advantage over who here?
39.5k words
4.39
75.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


***

Author's Notes/Trigger Warning: This is a story about a NonConsent/Reluctance Scenario that involves a ton of Blackmail. So, if this isn't your cup of tea then why are you even in this section of Literotica to begin with? Seriously, just pass this story on by and don't bother reading it just to flame me in the comments. I am going to be exploring some religious and philosophical rhetoric in this story and I will admit now that yes, I am deliberately mischaracterizing some arguments in today's society because that is how some people legitimately think, feel, and act. So, again, if you don't want to deal with it, then move on. If you do, however, like going down the dark and twisted path with me, then, by all means, enjoy the ride.

Alright... I'm off my soap box now.

For those of you wondering about my other series, they're in the works (last I counted I had around 40 active stories in dozens of different series, ten of which are my professional works) and I'm back to writing them now that my third professional book is now published under my other pen name of Diesel Jester. Why am I posting all this, then? Because I needed some non-steampunk and non-fantasy fun fluff to write to clear my mind and not think of deadlines and expenses.

Disclaimers: everyone portrayed here is of legal age of consent and legal drinking age.

Model Inspirations:
Brooke and Elsa - Anna and Elsa, respectively, from Frozen.
Mandy - Rapunzel (post haircut) from Tangled.


***
CHAPTER 1: The Ice Queen Teacher

"Is it me or does Mrs. Riley hate us guys?" Daniel grumbled as he and his three close teammates and friends filed out of History 375; Equality and the Renaissance. They were all on the Fencing, Rifle, and Biathlon teams for Hazard Christian University of Kentucky. Being a small college that just entered the ranks of Division II NCAA, they were eager to hand out full ride athletic scholarships and have students on multiple teams. That's how Daniel came all the way from the Pacific Northwest down to the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Now, with another chew-out session with the campus' resident Ice Queen under his belt and another low grading paper, he was starting to worry about his scholarship.

It wasn't the first time he'd expressed his dismay at being in one of Elsa Riley's classes. He'd had her for History 101 and 102 his Freshman year and History 201 and 202 last year. He barely squeaked by with a C in all classes. But he'd noticed that for similar or lesser work, the girls in the classes were getting As and Bs. He'd brushed it off as sheer paranoia and being disgruntled at just getting an average grade at first. But last semester he was seeing a trend and this semester was no different. He'd intentionally skipped taking her his Junior year and was only back now in his senior year because he needed the credit for graduation.

"Naw, it ain't you, man," Bo, a senior like Daniel, said, looking at his own paper. He was a local and he had a lot more riding on this than Daniel had as it'd be back to his family's farm to work if he lost his scholarship. "I'd heard stories from my friends that she was bad, but I had no idea just how bad she was."

"Rumor has it," Mike chimed in. He was another local whose parents owned a business in town. "That she went off the deep end after the death of her husband in a hospital some years back, some gang thing, losing her job in the process. That's why she'd come down south after getting out of the hospital. She came down here for the small town life, remarried, but has been a bitch the entire time."

"Brutal, either way..." Daniel commented. He saw one of the girls coming out of the class that he was on good terms with, bordering on friendly. "Hey, Mandy, what'd you get on your paper?"

"I got a B," Mandy said, coming over and showing him. "The Mrs. Riley marked me down for getting a couple of things messed up. How'd you all do?" she asked. Taking his paper, she gasped. "She marked you down a whole letter grade just for margins being a centimeter off, really?"

"Keep going, it gets better..." Daniel sighed.

"TWO letter grades just because you disagreed with her and came up with your own conclusion that, from the looks of it, you backed up with evidence? What the fuck?" Mandy was aghast as she handed it back. "You need to go to the dean about this. Did you have these problems with her last year?"

"No... I'm not going to go to the dean... That'll just cause more problems."

"Well, y'all need to do something because that's bullshit," Mandy said. "I'll catch y'all on Thrusday's class," she added, waving them goodbye as she walked off to her next class.

"She's right, you know," Bo pointed out. "We have to do something."

"Going to the dean will just sound like we're bitching and complaining," Daniel said. "Surely we can reason with her?"

Mike snorted. "Good luck with that one, boyio... I'll see y'all at practice."

Daniel mulled it over as his friends left. He didn't have another class for today and his thoughts lingered on the situation. Something had to be done, but what? He decided on the direct approach, did an about face, and walked back into Mrs. Riley's classroom, heading straight back for her adjoining office, subtly reaching into his pocket for his phone.

*

Elsa Riley glanced up from her grading when Mr. Thomas walked back into her classroom. "Your class has been dismissed," she commented, going back to her work. She had a lot to do before she left for the day. "And I'm busy right now."

"I just need a minute, Mrs. Riley," the young man persisted. "I'd just compared my paper to Brandi's and I was wondering how she got a higher grade than I had for basically saying the same thing?"

Closing her eyes and taking a deep, calming breath, Elsa put the red pen aside, folded her hands on the desk, and focused on him as he took a seat across from her. "Mister Thomas..." she then paused. "Daniel..." she gave him a tight smile. "Your premise would have been correct had you taken all factors into account, including my lectures."

"Two letter grades for just disagreeing with you, though?" Daniel asked, clearly shocked.

"I don't need to justify my grading methods to you," Elsa said, eyes narrowing on her. "You sports types are all the same; wanting to do the minimal work for your easy ride through college just so that you can get to that big contract at the end. The ride stops here, mister, and if you want good grades in my class, you're going to have to earn them. You're a senior, about to graduate, and you will learn in my class in case, God forbid, you get injured and you have to rely on your brains and not your brawn to get through life."

"Agree with you how, by being female?" Daniel snorted, the anger now visible on his face. "I didn't come here just to coast through. My chances at an NFL contract waiting for me when I get outta this little Podunk college are slim to none!"

"Then that should motivate you to do well according to my standards. Now, that's enough out of you. Now, kindly leave as I have a lot to do and I don't want to keep Brooke waiting for me longer than necessary." Elsa pointed to her door by way of dismissal. Thankfully, Daniel took the hint and left in a huff. Once he was gone, Elsa sighed again, threw her white braided hair back over her shoulder, and went back to work.

*

Outside, Daniel clicked his iPhone off of record. He didn't think that the meeting was going to go well and he'd been right. At least this time he had proof of it. Then he paused. Who was Brook? Her husband? Now that he thought about it, no one had ever actually seen Brook. He never came to campus as he'd seen some of the other teachers' spouses do for social events. The more he thought of it the more he had to know.

Hatching a daring plan, he waited until Ice Queen Elsa left her office, locking up for the day. She strode through the campus with a hurried purpose. Daniel shadowed her out to the parking lot and found out which car she was in. He was parked close by and was able to get into his car without Elsa seeing him and was on the road behind her in no time. He kept a respectable distance away from her car, continuing on when her car pulled into the lot of the only strip club at the edge of town. His jaw dropped and he pulled a U-Turn down the road, driving back by in time to see her disappear in through the front doors.

"No fucking way..." he breathed. He pulled in, parking away from his teacher's car, and hastily went inside, paying the door fee without hesitation. When he got inside, he was floored to see her wrapped up in the arms of another woman; a cute, buxom redhead. Daniel subtly ordered took a seat in a dark corner and drink from a bikini clad waitress, eyes fixated on Elsa and her 'date'. When he could, he took a couple of quick shots with his iPhone knowing that if he got caught, he'd be bounced in a hurry.

The time passed as Elsa and the other woman were clearly having a good time watching the dancers, sliding singles into their garters, and loving on each other. Then Daniel caught the glint of matching diamond wedding rings when they kissed passionately at one point. "Ho-ly-fuck..." he gasped as he got it. It was Brooke with an E at the end. A woman. Everyone just assumed that she was married to a man, a Brook with no E, because... well... they were a Christian College. Daniel snapped off a few more pictures of Elsa and her wife kissing and groping each other before beating a hasty exit.

He had plans to make.

***

CHAPTER 2: The Blackmail

"This is fucking insane, you know?" Bo was telling him the next day as they walked to Elsa's office after the day's classes were over. "First you blow off practice then you tell me this plan to beard the lion in it's own den? You're crazy!"

"It's not like we got a game this weekend. Besides, if you got a better idea, then I'm all ears," Daniel said with resolution. "Reason doesn't work with her and there's no way the dean will listen to me against a tenure professor. This is our only chance." With that, he thumbed on his iPhone to record and boldly led the way into her office, closing the door shut behind them.

"You again?" Elsa glared at him. Then her icy gaze shifted to Bo. "And you brought a friend?"

"Witness, this time," Daniel corrected as he took a deep breath and plowed on ahead. "Who is Brooke?" he asked.

"My spouse, why do you care?" Elsa asked, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms.

"Your wife, you mean?" Daniel added with an arched eyebrow. "Neglected to mention that when you came down to teach here, did you? The Commonwealth of Kentucky might recognize same-sex marriage, but the University doesn't, no mater what the Supreme Court has ruled."

She half shrugged flippantly. "So what of it? My marriage is still legal."

"Yeah, but I seriously doubt that the Board would approve of your after-hours activity with her," Daniel took out a couple of the better photos that he ran off of his printer from his iPhone last night.

"This would be quite damaging to your career if it got to the right people," Bo pointed out, seeing the photos and deciding that he was now onboard with this plan.

"I'm tenured, they can't do anything to me," Elsa countered, her eyes now glaring at them with open hostility. "I suggest you leave."

"I'm not done yet. You're right in the middle of the bible belt in a Christian University," Daniel persisted. "They'd bounce you for cause because having a lesbian or bi professor going out to clubs after work would damage their image. That'd look bad on a resume for when you reapplied somewhere... especially in a time where employment of professors is at an all time low."

Jaw set, Elsa glared at them defiantly. "So what do you two want?" she snarled at them after a moment's pause. "You want easy As in the class now? You want me to go easy on you or something? Or maybe you guys want me to just drop to my knees and blow you here and now?"

"All I want is a level playing field, that's all," Daniel said, exasperated that this had escalated so quickly. "You like to preach equality in your classes, we just want you to practice it now. Stop man hating us and stop being so sugary sweet on the women."

"I dunno... the blowjobs has potential..." Bo mused. Daniel glared at him and elbowed him in the gut for it. "What?" he asked innocently. "We're all adults here over the legal drinking age and its not like it's outlawed like it would be if we were underage and in High School. She's gotta be, what, only ten years older than us or something?"

Elsa glowered in her seat. After a few moments of silence, she stood up and stalked over to the door. Daniel half expected her to throw them out. His jaw dropped when she locked the door and then went over to pull the blinds on all of her windows. She then walked over to them, hissing at them in a low voice. "The only reason I'm agreeing to this... blackmail..." she told them, "is to protect my wife. You two can come after me with everything you have. I don't care. I've rebuilt my life from scratch once before and I'll do it again. But just know that if you two release this. If one single word of this gets out and Brooke gets hurt because of it; I will fucking destroy you. She glanced down at their jeans and made an impatient 'come on' gesture. "Well, let's get on with it. Whip 'em out and let me see what you got. I haven't got all day."

Daniel and Bo looked at each other with shock and surprise on their faces then hastily undid their jeans to pull their now hardening cocks out of their boxers. Elsa made an impressed "Hm" of approval as she lowered herself down to kneel before them. "Not bad, above average, but I've seen better," she told them as she took Bo into her right hand, gently stroking him while closing her eyes and taking Daniel all the way down her throat. Her head bobbed back and forth, down the length of Daniel's shaft, before she switched over to Bo and stroked Daniel with her left hand.

"Holy fuck..." Daniel breathed, watching her, unable to believe what was happening here. He was fixated on her angelic features and the bounce of her breasts as she gave them head. Further unable and unwilling to help himself, he reached out to cup her left breast through her white blouse and was surprised when she didn't slap his hand away. He felt like he was in a surreal dream, watching his most hated professor suck them off while feeling up her tits.

Elsa transferred her mouth back over to Daniel and this time her ice blue eyes locked onto his. He stared right back down at her and had a primal feeling of victory and vindication. Something in his brain clicked and he took his hand away from her breast and planted them onto the back of her head. He forced his cock all the way down her throat, fucking her face hard. The two and a half years of pain at the hands of this woman surfaced and he drove his cock in and out of her lips hard and fast. Then, right as his balls tightened and then twitched to unleash his torrent of cum, he slammed his cock all the way in to the hilt and pulled her head forward, forcing her to deep throat him as his seed spilled down her gullet.

To his utmost shock... she moaned lustfully as she drank down every last drop and even cleaned him up after he was spent.

Daniel staggered back to the couch in her office to sit down, head swimming, as Elsa then finished Bo off in quick order. Once he was done, she stood up and went to fetch her purse and jacket. Daniel noticed that she didn't even have to wipe her lips after she was done with them both as she'd drank every bit of them down. "I trust that our meeting is now over then, gentlemen?" she asked in her cold, icy tone as if nothing had even happened between them just now. Daniel and Bo barely managed to nod in agreement. "Then be a couple of dears and lock up when you've recovered," she said as she went for the door.

Before she left she paused and gave them a pointed look. "As I said; not a single word of this gets out or else I will make sure that you live to regret it."

*

Brooke was in the kitchen making dinner when Elsa got home. Elsa left her there long enough to go grab their double-ended dildo from the bedroom and strip down. She returned to the kitchen, grabbed Brooke, ripped her buttoned blouse open and then yanked her pants down to her ankles. "Elsa!" Brooke squealed in shock, looking back over her shoulder to see her wife already naked. Elsa had a lustful, hungry look in her eyes as she then bent Brooke over the counter and shoved the dildo up into her. "AHHH! ELSA!" Brooke cried out. "What has gotten into you?"

"Quiet," Elsa shushed her. "Don't say anything." With that, she inserted the free end of the dildo up into her pussy, cozied up behind Brooke, and started to fuck her. Elsa's hands snaked around Brooke's front, finding her nice, pert breasts that she proceeded to maul. Then her lips attacked Brooke's sensitive spot on her neck, right behind her left ear. Brooke let out a long, low moan as she placed her hands on the counter while Elsa fucked her hard and deep from behind. Elsa squeezed Brooke's breasts hard, pinched her nipples, and basically hate-fucked her right there, repeatedly driving into her for a good half hour, until they both got off with one of the best orgasms that either of them had in a long time.

They wound up on the floor in a moaning, quivering mess with Brooke's head cradled against Elsa's shoulder and Brooke half draped over her body. "What... the fuck... got into you?"

"Mmmm... a couple of students at work..." Elsa moaned.

"What?" Brooke couldn't believe her ears. "Are you serious? What'd they do to you?"

Elsa smiled and told them of Daniel and Bo 'blackmailing' her and with the meeting ending with her blowing them both in her office. "I'm proud of them, really," she admitted as she stretched and resettled on the floor, going back to stroking Brooke's hair. "It took some serious guts to do that."

"But if they give those pictures to the Board..." Brooke commented, tilting her head up and looking at Elsa with a worried expression on her face.

"Let them, we're protected in more ways than one," Elsa waved her hand dismissively. "They think that they're holding me over the proverbial fire but the truth is; the Board already knew about us. It's not like I could keep you a secret or anything. I had to put you as next of kin with all of your information when we married. The Board and the Dean were all okay with it so long as we didn't 'flaunt it' on campus and it wasn't like they could cast stones since at least two of them have been guilty of affairs in the past. Hell, the Dean himself and his wife have screwed me before. So don't worry. I'm more worried about these boys taking it public around here and jeopardizing your job... or worse."

Brooke's attention wandered up to the counter and the stove. "I guess dinner's ruined... I might be able to salvage it."

"Eh... we can order out for Subway," Elsa said with a smile, rolling on top of Brooke to then slide down her body. She helped Brooke shimmy out of her pants, then spread her legs wide to lay down and lick her clit until Brooke had another screaming orgasm. Then they shifted positions and Brooke took the lead, impaling them both with the double ended dildo and fucking Elsa with it until she came.

"So what are you going to do with the boys, hun?" Brooke asked as they both laid on the kitchen floor

Elsa snorted with amusement. "I'm going to see if I can drive them over the edge. Especially Daniel. He enjoyed dominating me today and I rather liked it. I hadn't been taken like that in a very long time..." she said in a wistful, dreamy voice.

"Since your husband died?"

"Yeah..." Elsa admitted with a twinge of sadness. It had been years ago but the memory brought back a little bit of pain. That was in the past now and Brooke was her here-and-now. "But enough about that, I promised you dinner since I interrupted your cooking."