Blackmail at the University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I shouldn't feel like this... Mandy wailed in her own mind as she felt Brooke's tongue lap up and down her wet slit. Occasionally it swirled around her clit and it made Mandy's head swim, further conflicting her thoughts and emotions. Her breathing became ragged and heavy and her body betrayed her when she felt herself subconsciously lifting her hips up slightly to meld her mound more with Brooke's mouth. NO! I shouldn't be enjoying this! Her mind screamed. What is wrong with me?

"Oh God... No..." she croaked out loud, scrunching her eyes closed and thrashing her head back and forth, trying desperately to fight off the oncoming orgasm. Brooke did know what she was doing down there as she seemed to anticipate Mandy's sexual needs. "Please... no..." she whispered, fearing that if she did orgasm that meant that she was indeed a lesbian. But what other choice did she have? She had to submit to a man's will, didn't she? That's what was preached in church and taught in college by the more Christian Conservatives around here. Hell, even some of the state's legislatures had gone on record saying that it was basically a woman's fault all the time and that she should just enjoy it. She was so confused. So if the boys put her in this situation, and she enjoyed it, that must mean she was a lesbian then... didn't it? Mandy didn't know what to think anymore.

Soon, though, she stopped thinking altogether as she couldn't fight the passion building up in her body. The more she fought it, the easier it came. It was the most powerful, intense climax she'd ever experienced in her life and it made her whole body quiver from head to toe. She shook violently in her bonds as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her body bowed upwards. She screamed her pleasure to the heavens before her body finally went lax and she just laid there, panting from the exertion, body covered in sweat. "Goooooddddd..." she gurgled as her whole body seemed to hum. Mandy felt Brooke kiss the inside of her inner thigh before laying her head down in the crook of Mandy's thigh and pubis, the humming of the dildos inside of Brooke being the only sound left in the room.

*

"Told ya that bitch was a lezzie," Daniel scoffed between bites of his sandwich down in the kitchen where him, Bo, and Mike were eating while watching the feed on their phones.

"Damn... no wonder she never went on a date with me," Mike said, scratching his head. I thought that she was just a cold fish like the Ice Queen..." his voice trailed off as a thought dawned on him. "Fuck... THAT's why she's getting higher marks than we are! She must've been fucking Mrs. Riley and her wife all this time! Why else would she be here on a weekend with Mrs. Riley's wife? Fuck. It all makes sense now!"

"He's got me convinced," Bo said despite his mouth being full. He swallowed and washed it down with a drink of water. "We can use that as further leverage against them. They won't talk from here to doomsday."

"Well then, let's get on with it. We got a whole day ahead of us and two fine ass lesbians upstairs to fuck," Daniel said, taking one last bite and a drink of water himself before standing up. "Let's see if we can get those bitches to cum on our cocks before we leave, though."

*

Hours later, after the boys fucked them multiple times in multiple positions over the course of the afternoon, Mandy and Brooke were dumped unceremoniously onto the floor. "Alright girls, we're out of here," Daniel said, untying them both and leaving them in a crumpled pile against one another. "Be nice, don't call the cops, and no one will ever know that we were here," he said in a threatening manner. "Okay? Good. See you tomorrow bright and early."

The moment she heard the boys were out the front door downstairs, Brooke was up and pulling Mandy to her feet. "Come with me, now!" she insisted, practically dragging the younger girl along the floor. Once she got Mandy to the bathroom, she started tearing open her cabinets and retrieving vials, cotton swabs, and plastic bags.

"What are you doing?" Mandy wondered as she sat up right, finally saying something and moving on her own accord. She hugged her knees to her chest and sat back against the nearby linin closet. "You're not looking for your phone and calling the police, are you?" she asked fearfully. "You heard what they said!"

"I'm getting evidence, now come over here, now!" Brooke insisted before she started swabbing out her mouth, ass, and vagina and bagging each of the swabs. Then she squatted and allowed the boys' cum to dribble out of her just like she'd done at the motel the night before. Then she beckoned Mandy over. "Come here and squat," she ordered. Once Mandy complied then she gave Mandy the same treatment. "Okay, now we can get cleaned up in the shower," she said when she sealed the last vial into plastic and started labeling each with names and dates with a sharpie.

"You just keep all that laying around?" Mandy asked incredulously, rubbing herself where her ass and pussy had just been roughly swabbed.

"Not until they started blackmailing my wife earlier this week," Brooke said, finishing her hasty work. "There... done," she smiled. "I'll put these in the freezer downstairs with the other samples I got from them last night."

"This has been going on all this time? You knew they were coming and you didn't call the cops beforehand" she asked incredulously. Brooke nodded. "And you've been collecting evidence..." Brooke smiled and nodded again. Mandy blinked at her in surprise as the brilliance of the long game Brooke and Elsa were doing dawned on her. "Oh my God..." she said, marveling at the genius of it. "The recordings... the samples..."

"Pretty damning evidence, huh?" Brooke said, holding out her hand. "Now, come on; lets get cleaned up and I'll fill you in on the rest of the plan to see if you want in on it. Don't worry, it'll just be a straight shower this time, no sex, I promise, but I will give you a very thorough rub down to ease your aches and pains. When we get out, we'll call my wife up and plan for tomorrow."

"Sounds better than what the guys did to me..." Mandy said truthfully. She barely stifled a sob of sadness at how her virginity had been taken just hours before.

***
CHAPTER 7: The Weekend: Day 1, Part 2.

Elsa woke up early on Saturday after a night of hot, passionate sex with Thomas and Lisa. She was laying on the opposite side of Thomas from his wife, head nestled into his shoulder. Both Thomas and Lisa were still sleeping soundly so Elsa eased herself out of the bed and made her way down the third story hallway to the guest bathroom where she relieved herself and cleaned herself up. Then she went all the way down to the first floor where she cooked herself a hearty breakfast, read the newspaper, and sipped on some coffee... all while staying in the nude. Once she at, she went down to the basement where she selected her wardrobe for the day inside of Thomas' little dungeon room.

She ultimately settled for the lower half of a Slave Leia costume with matching boots, a metal collar, metal wrist shackles, metal ankle shackles to go over her boots, and a blue jeweled butt plug. Then, to keep her nipples nice and perky, she got a nipple clamp set that had chains that ran between them as well as chains that ran up to her collar. Her look of servitude for the day completed, she then went back upstairs to start cooking for Thomas and Lisa. They were downstairs, naked and coming into the kitchen looking for coffee, when Elsa was halfway done. They paused and gaped at her look. "Oh my God, honey," Lisa gushed. "She is so hot!" She turned and plastered herself up against her husband. "We have to have her right now, like this!"

"I was thinking the same thing..." Thomas said, smiling like a goofy idiot at Elsa's slave look. "Bend over the counter, slave," he ordered her.

"Yes, Master," Elsa replied in her meek, submissive voice, doing what he told her to do while parting her legs and jutting out her ass for him.

Lisa came up to her first, rubbing her hands all over Elsa's body before hefting Elsa's tits and squeezing her nipples around the clamps. "I am so going to eat you alive... you are just too sexy..." she purred, nipping at Elsa's earlobe and sucking on Elsa's neck.

"Yes, Mistress," Elsa breathed passionately. Lisa dropped down to her knees before Elsa, grabbing the front loincloth and tucking it up into the belt, and wrapping her arms around Elsa's thighs before burying her face into Elsa's pussy. Elsa gasped and moaned at her Mistress' tongue now lapping at her slit. Thomas, in the meantime, stroked his cock back to life and nuzzled up behind her, hunching down and sliding his cock up into his little slave easily. Elsa moaned even deeper at feeling his cock burrow up into her while Lisa's tongue attacked her clit.

It was a hard and fast fuck for them as, deep down, none of them wanted breakfast to burn. Besides, she knew that she was a rare toy for them so it took Thomas no time at all to cum up inside of her. Elsa followed a moment later as Lisa got her clit just right while her husband's cock was still throbbing inside of their little slave. Elsa had to grip the counter hard to keep upright as her body shook with the orgasm. When she and Thomas were done, Thomas pulled out of her, grabbed the paper off of the kitchen table, and walked out to the dining room. Lisa stood up and kissed Elsa deeply. "Come clean my husband off with your mouth when you serve breakfast, then kneel between my legs and finish me off, slave," she told Elsa in a husky voice.

"Yes, Mistress," Elsa moaned in returned as they kissed.

When Lisa left, Elsa finished cooking for them and then served them; food first followed by drinks. Then she did as she was told, sank down to her knees, crawled under the ornate wooden table, and put herself in between of Thomas' splayed out knees. She ran her hands up Thomas' thighs and wrapped her lips around his semi-erect cock. Bobbing her head up and down a few times, Elsa thoroughly cleaned him off with her mouth before pulling back all the way, releasing it with a pop. She smiled as she saw that he was much harder than he was before and figured that his cock would be back inside of her before they all left the dining room.

Elsa crawled over to Lisa, kneeling between her legs and sliding a hand up underneath of her. Putting a single finger up into Lisa's pussy, Elsa lapped at her mistress' slit while gently fingering her. Lisa shuffled in her chair, angling herself to make access easier for Elsa. Within minutes, Lisa had stopped eating and was gripping the table top as she came hard. Then Lisa's hands were down, stroking Elsa's hair affectionately before motioning her to the side. Elsa obediently crawled out from under the table and knelt dutifully at the side of Lisa's chair, head bowed, while she waited.

Sure enough, once they were done with breakfast, Thomas was bending Elsa over the side of the table, banging her hard and fast until he came inside of her. Elsa screamed with every thrust into her, getting off on being manhandled, used hard, and put away wet. When Thomas was done, he walked over to kiss his wife and then went further into the house. As he was the primary person she was here to serve, Elsa followed behind him like a puppy to attend to his every wish and desire over the course of the day.

Elsa catered to their every whim; watching college football with Thomas while either giving him a blowjob or riding his cock whenever he got the itch, giving Lisa a rubdown, massage, and an outright fuck in their hot tub room later on, even doing an hour with them both as their captive little victim in their dungeon. She loved every minute of it. As much as she loved Brooke with all of her heart these days, there was just some things that she needed a dominant Alpha Male and his wife to do to her.

During her lunch hour on her own, a little after 1 since she served Thomas and Lisa first, she checked her phone for messages and texts. Not surprisingly, she had multiple texts from the boys saying that they were coming to her house to discuss things with her and put up some rather good pics of the three of them fucking Brooke at the motel last night. Another text was from Brooke saying that the boys were there and that the security systems were on and recording. That was a couple of hours ago so she used her phone's app to tap into her own home's feed. After cycling through each room of the house, she found them all in the master bedroom having an orgy. Part of her was irked that the boys had the gall and audacity to fuck her wife in their own bed but then again part of her wasn't surprised.

She then narrowed her eyes. There was another woman there. Younger. Short hair. Brunette. Elsa cocked her head left and right in curiosity as she tried to ascertain the identity of the new arrival. Her eyes widened when she realized that it was another one of her students, Mandy, and it didn't look like she was enjoying things. Mandy was as tied up as Brooke was and judging by the way her face was contorted and her face was streaked with tears told Elsa that Mandy wasn't a willing participant. Going off of her hunch, she scrolled back through the footage to the start and saw where Mandy arrived before the boys, frantically pounding on the front door and talking to Brooke. Then the boys arrived to talk with them and then they were all going upstairs. Elsa watched with her mouth hanging open in abject horror as the boys forced Brooke and Mandy to shave their mounds before taking them into the master bedroom to fuck them both.

"Hey! Slave!" Thomas appeared at the doorway and looking playfully cross at her. "You're late getting back!"

Elsa frowned and checked the time. It was now 2 o'clock but she didn't have time for this. Things had changed. "Shut up, Thomas, and get yer ass over here to look at this."

"Do you want to be punished, slave?" Thomas demanded as he stomped in, still very much in the master and slave role, obviously.

"FREEZE!" Elsa said, using their safe word. "I'm not fucking around, Thomas, they're at my house now and they've brought another student into this!" Elsa turned her phone towards him to show him the footage. "This was this morning," she showed him Mandy and Brooke being taken for the first time in the master bedroom. "This is right now," she then said, dragging her finger along the slide bar to put the footage to real time.

"Holy shit..." Thomas breathed, now dropping all of the role play. "Elsa, we should call the police..."

"What the hell are they going to do?" Elsa demanded. She shook her head. "No, we'll still play this my way since it'll ultimately make those boys my bitches since they can't do shit for me if they're in prison. We'll just have to bring poor Mandy into this."

"You really think this will work?" Thomas asked her, eyeing her suspiciously.

"You think that they're going to turn down the bait?" Elsa asked coyly, arching a questioning eyebrow at him. "Lucrative contracts, fame, and fortune? Oh yeah... they'll play ball in more ways than one. My only question to you is; will your contacts pick these guys up and will Coach Ellison be onboard with it?"

Thomas sighed. Even though Elsa had told him the whole plan last night, he obviously still had his reservations about it. Elsa knew that he had him by the balls... literally and figuratively. If he were to say no to her now, then Elsa would be walking out the door and there'd be no further play this weekend. And it killed the possibility of any play with her or her wife in the future. "I didn't want to share you with any other man this weekend..." he muttered.

"Unfortunately, these three are escalating things fast and we need to reign them in," Elsa countered. She stood up while reaching down to cup his cock and balls, gently massaging them. Elsa laid her head on his chest and batted her eyes up at him. "I'll make it up to you," she said sweetly. "Give you another full weekend?"

"You AND your wife will give us a full weekend of servitude if I have to cut this one short," he countered.

"Deal," Elsa said happily. "Now be a dear and call the coach up to join us here, will you?" She said huskily before kissing his chest and dropping to her knees, leaving a fluttering trail of kisses down his body. When her knees hit the floor, her lips wrapped around his hardening cock where she proceeded to deep throat him while still gently knead his balls until he came hard.

*

There were some days that Coach Dave Ellison hated his job. This was one of them. Any time that the head Dean of HCU called him to his house... on a day off... wasn't going to end well. Being an NCAA Division II Coach wasn't a bad thing, but it didn't exactly garner the national attention as a bigger Division I college like the huge University of Kentucky, University of Louisville, or University of Cincinnati. The major leagues weren't exactly banging down his door to recruit his players from an obscure county in southern Kentucky. He was under constant pressure from the board to get games with the big boys in order to prove their mettle and maybe one day jump up to Division I.

Today was probably going to be another one of those such days. Which really fucking sucked. He had better things to do than to get bawled out on a bye week. He knocked on the door and the Dean's wife was there to meet him, dressed in a simple form fitting black dress. "Come in, coach," she said, opening the door and beckoning him in, "we've been expecting you." She led him through the spacious house, going though the huge living room on back to an attaching den through a big archway. Thomas was there, sitting in a lounger wearing jeans and a polo shirt, talking with a white-haired woman in a robe. Dave's brow furrowed in confusion. Wasn't that woman one of the history professors? Why was she here and why the hell was she just in a bathrobe.

Their attention turned to him as he came in. "Ah, Dave, glad you're here," Thomas said, standing up and crossing the room to shake his hand. "Please, come in and sit down. Can we get you anything to drink?"

"Ah... no, thanks," Dave said cautiously as he took a seat on a nearby sofa. "What's going on here?" he asked, eyeing the woman.

"Dave, do you know Mrs. Elsa Riley, here?" Thomas asked, gesturing to the woman.

The name struck a chord in him. "Ah... yeah, by reputation," he admitted while nodding. "My players call her the Ice Queen since she has a tough demeanor and an equally tough class." He then winced and looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, ma'am, for that."

"Don't worry about it," Elsa waved her hand dismissively. "I've been called worse. I'm actually the one who asked for this meeting. It's about three of your players; Daniel, Bo, and Mike."

"Ah hell... what have they done now?" Dave bemoaned.

Elsa arched an eyebrow. "They're regular troublemakers?" she asked, curious.

"Party animals is more like it. I mean, they're good players and all but I have a hard time reigning them in half the time," Dave said.

"How good?" Elsa asked. It caught him off guard so he asked for her to repeat the question. "I said; how good are they? Are they NFL material? Is there any chance that they'd be drafted when they graduate in a year and a half?"

Dave shrugged. "Sure, if they get their heads out of their collective asses, relax on the field, and work hard. We might be able to get a scout from Cincinnati to get down. Or hell, there's always Cleveland... they're so far in the gutter right now that they'll take anyone. It's always easier to get our D2 players noticed if we could get a game or two with a D1 school and actually beat them."

1...45678...11