Blackmail at the University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm already pregnant," Brooke told him, "So don't worry; shoot your cum into me where ever you'd like?"

"Wherever?" Dave asked, the light going off in his head. He kicked out of his jeans, socks, shoes, and underwear and gestured impatiently to the private shower. "Well get on in there, girl," he said, shooing her in. "The wife doesn't let me take her up the ass and I've always wanted to try it."

"Mmmmm... yes, sir," Brooke hummed her approval as she got in and got the shower going with Dave hot on her heels. "OH!" she cried out in surprise as no sooner than the door had closed behind them that he was pressing her face first against the far wall of the stand-up shower. He brought his cock up at once, jabbing it up between her butt cheeks, and slowly pushing it all the way up her ass until he was inside of her balls deep. "Ooooh Gooood..." Brooke rolled her eyes and moaned, having lifted up onto her tip toes to accommodate his large manhood burrowing up into her bowels.

To keep her in that position, Dave pulled her arms backwards and slid his left arm up under them to her armpits, effectively trapping them between their bodies. His free hand went around her front to feel up her bare mound. "Shaved... just like your wife... I like it," he said, nibbling at her ear while he parted her labia with his fingers and attacked her clit.

"I've... oh!" Brooke panted in between thrusts, "kept it... ah... that way... oh! Since... mmmm... since... the boys.... ungh! Since... ugh... they forced me to... OOO!" She arched her body, plastering it against the tile wall as she was fucked from behind and fingered in the front. Her nipples dragged up and down across the seams of the tiling as Dave plowed in and out of her. "Oh my gawd, yes, right there! Don't stop!" she whined as his fingers found just the right spot on her sensitive nub.

"Fuck... I'm gonna blow if you keep clenching around my cock like that..." he hissed.

"Mmmm! Yes! Do it! Mmmm!" Brooke continued to whimper and whine. "Cum in me! Do it! AHHHHH!" she squealed as she orgasmed hard right as she felt his hot seed shoot deep up into her ass. Brooke shook in his grasp, mouth hanging open in a soundless scream as the orgasm overtook her. She felt his cock pulsate endless inside of her until it finally went limp and he pulled out. Both sank to the floor of the shower cube, letting the water wash over them. Then, when Brooke composed herself, she grabbed the luffa and body wash and proceeded to clean him up.

"Mmmm..." he hummed. "A full service shower," he grinned. "I like it."

"Good, because we have all sorts of time to kill," Brooke said as she finished by washing off his cock and balls.

"Ungh..." Dave grunted. "You keep playing with me down there I'm going to be hard again."

"Like I said; we have time," she repeated in a husky voice before leaning down and taking him into her mouth. Once he was fully erect, she straddled his lap and lowered her pussy down onto him, gasping as he penetrated deep up inside of her. Then she put her hands on his shoulders and rocked her hips back and forth, grinding against him. He wrapped his arms around her slender body to passionately make out with her while she rode them to another screaming, grunting orgasm for them both.

***
CHAPTER 12: Draft Day.

Six months later at the end of April with a fire roaring in the fireplace in the living room, Elsa snuggled down in the couch, naked under a warm comforter with a nude Brooke under one arm and an equally nude Mandy under the other. Both were waddling around the house now as they were at the end of the second trimesters of their pregnancies. Underneath of the blanket she idly played with their naked breasts in between running her hands over their bulging bellies as they all watched TV. Elsa was humming contently as Brooke had one arm crooked back to do the same to Elsa while one of Mandy's hands had drifted down between Elsa's legs to cup her pussy.

"Hey now," Thomas said playfully as he strode in from the kitchen as naked as they were with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. He sat down on another couch next to Jill, who was laying back naked under a blanket of her own. "Don't y'all be doing anything that I'd be doing over there," he admonished them with a smile on his face as he slid under the blanket with his wife while she lifted her legs and draped them over his lap.

"You're just jealous 'cause you don't have two women servicing you right now," Elsa retorted, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Don't stick that thing out unless you're prepared to use it, woman," he teased in return. "Besides, if I want another woman servicing me at the same time, I can just grab Karen over there!" he pointed across the way to the third couch were Dave naked and curled up under a blanket with his sweet, submissive little wife, Karen.

"Leave me out of this," Karen said, snuggling down closer to her husband. "It's warm under here and I don't want to get out. I'll fuck you again later."

Elsa smiled at the banter. Karen had found out about her and Brooke fucking Dave after the home game wins. She'd been a little to anxious to find out what was putting the bounce in his step during the season and wondered why it had tapered off. Elsa had to give her credit where it was due; Karen had been clever enough to lay a trap of her own by suggesting to Dave that he do whatever it was that got him so keyed up when football season had been in full swing. She then followed him here and caught them in the act. At first Karen was rightfully pissed but then cooled off after a while when she threatened to go have an affair on him and he'd, surprisingly, called her bluff. So in a fit of anger she went to the Dean of the School, Thomas... of course, to get Dave fired and then decided to jump Thomas' bones in a vain effort to get back at Dave. It didn't end the way she'd expected.

Now, months later, they just had orgies at one of the three houses on a regular basis. All's well that ends well. Elsa was proud that Karen had done what she did and came into their little fold.

Tonight was special though. They'd already had their monthly get together but today they were having a draft day party. The three boys, Daniel, Bo, and Mike who had started this whole fiasco were eligible for the draft after having performed well at the NFL Combine. Everyone had come over early, had dinner, fucked like rabbits, and now they were settling down to watch all of their hard work come to fruition.

Not much happened for the first ten selections and everyone was growing bored by the time selections fifteen and sixteen came around. So Elsa, Brooke, and Mandy were all fondling and kissing each other while Thomas and Dave did a spouse swap and had Jill and Karen bent over a couch, side by side, pounding them from behind, while betting the other who'd get the other's wife to cum first. By the time the twentieth pick came, Elsa was screaming in an orgasm as Brooke and Mandy had resorted in double teaming her by each of them sucking on one of her breasts while one of them vigorously rubbed her clit and the other fingered her deep up inside of her pussy. She was recovering and had her eyes half open when she saw none other than Daniel on the TV screen.

That got her attention and snapped her out of her sexual haze. Elsa sat bolt upright and pointed. "Hey everyone! Daniel's on the TV!" That got everyone to stop what they were doing... or who they were doing... to watch.

The NFL Commissioner came onto the screen with an envelope in hand. "For the twentieth pick in the first round of the 2020 Draft, the Tennessee Titans pick Daniel Thomas, Running Back, Hazard Christian University," he announced.

Everyone in Elsa and Brooke's living room went wild. They'd just became Titans fans. On the screen, Daniel walked across the stage to give the Commissioner a big hug before receiving his jersey with a big number 1 on the back of it before being joined by his family for pictures. The commentators were talking about his talent. Brooke had grabbed her phone and was bouncing up and down excitedly. "Ooo! OOO! A first round pick for his position is usually in the area of ten to eleven million dollars with at least a six million dollar bonus!" she announced. More cheers as they'd just made payday.

On the screen, Daniel was crying as he talked with reporters. When asked if there were anybody that he wanted to thank for this occasion, he smiled and looked at the camera. "I'd like to thank God and my family for being with me. Most importantly, I'd like to thank my coaches and teachers back at HCU for helping me get to this place in my life. Thank you!"

"No... thank you," Elsa said to the TV, lifting up her hand as if she had a champagne glass in a toast to him. A quarter of his soon to be four year salary and bonus was four million dollars and they could all live comfortably off of just that alone even after they split it between the three couples.

The next day, Bo was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals as a Tight End. He was the 40th pick early in the second round. His salary was projected to be about 10 million after the bonus. Like Daniel, he thanked everyone at the college including his teachers and never once let on that he was being blackmailed. Mike was drafted immediately after Bo was, going to the Cleveland Browns as a Wide Receiver. His salary was about the same as Mike's was. Elsa did the math in her head. That'd be about 2.5 million each from those two, combined with the 4 million from Daniel, was 9 million total. Take that over the course of 4 years and that was 2.25 million in all, divide that by the three households involved, and the take was three-quarters of a million dollars annually.

Cha... Ching.

*

Elsa waited for the boys to actually report to their respective summer training camps to start generating income before calling them all back to Hazard to hit them with the legal documents for child support. They were seated at a simple desk in the basement of one of the local churches for this meeting. "And before any of you idiots even think about balking on our deal, allow me to introduce you to my, shall we say... associate... from the families up in New York," Elsa told them. She gestured to the shadow in the corner, causing all three of them to turn at once. "Or, as I like to call him, my expert legal team in such matters."

"Hello, boys," Thomas said as he came out of the shadow wearing all black from his neck down. He cracked his knuckles inside of his gloves for effect.

The color drained from the boys' faces. "The freaking Dean of our college is a Mob Hitman?" he gasped incredulously.

Thomas smiled broadly at them. "To quote the great Luke Duke; you boys done start a fight you can't possibly win." He casually paced back and forth behind them, running his gloved hand over each of their heads in turn, making them wince.

"So how are you the Dean of HCU and a Mob Hitman?" Mike blurted out.

"Easily; I'm retired from the first job but still perform contracts and look after people under our protection. I work full time as the Dean of HCU now as my normal job." Thomas smiled at them. "And if you three want to continue breathing, you'll sign those child support papers and leave here happy."

"And Option B?" Daniel gulped, just to make sure.

Thomas pulled out a pistol and a silencer, attaching the two together. Then he chambered a round. "Lead Poisoning," he said happily.

"On church ground?" Bo gasped.

Thomas shrugged. "It's a Southern Baptist Church and I'm Catholic. Besides, its not like its sanctified ground anyway," he said casually. "Besides, its not like you three have any room to complain. After all; you're the bad guys here. You're the ones who cornered one of my teachers and coerced her into sex in her own office. Then you blackmailed her wife into sex. And to top it all off, you raped and impregnated one of my students. Do you really want to attempt to play scorched earth with us here?"

The boys got the message and hastily signed the papers, took their copies, and got out of there as fast as they could, never once looking back. Elsa and Thomas laughed once they were alone. "Well," Thomas said, disassembling the silenced pistol and pocketing it. "All's well that ends well, I guess." He crooked his arm and gestured to the stairs that the boys clambered up, "Shall we?"

"I dunno," Elsa said, leaning back in her chair, propping her legs up on the table to spread them wide, and lifting up her tank tube top shirt to expose her breasts to him. "It seems an awful shame to let this private space to go to waste and to be a little bit bad inside of a church," she smiled mischievously to him. "What's the saying that you Catholics like?" she asked as she sank down to the floor and crawled over to him. She knelt piously in front of him, batting her eyelashes up at him. "I'm sorry, Daddy, but I've been bad?"

Thomas barked out a hearty laugh. "It's 'forgive me, father, for I have sinned'. But... we can go your way," he said as he whipped out his cock for her to suck on while she undid her jeans to play with herself while she brought him to orgasm.

The future was looking bright for them both.

THE END.

1...67891011