Blind Draw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good," Judy purred as Cal began to rub the oil into her skin.

He massaged her back in ever-widening circles until he was kneading her butt. He slid both thumbs down the crack of her ass and gently rimmed her anus just enough to get it a little bit slick.

He arched his eyebrows when Judy didn't flinch and back away from his tentative probe of her backside, but he didn't want to push it. Then he poured more oil on her back and worked his way back up to her shoulders.

When Judy's back was nice and oily, he had her turn over on her back. Her nipples were hard and sticking straight up, her arousal already sitting on high. He poured some oil over her chest and worked his hands over her breasts, then down over her stomach to her abdomen.

He dripped a little bit of oil on each thigh and worked her legs over as far down as her knees. Judy was squirming and rubbing her legs together to get some friction on her pussy. She was so hoping he'd touch her there, and bring her to a climax, but she trusted Cal in all things related to love, and he knew he'd soon make her howl with lust.

Finally, he worked his hands back up her body, then bent down and kissed her, lightly at first, but soon with a deep passion. He never tired of pleasing this woman who was so giving of her love and so grateful for the love he offered her in return.

"My turn," Judy said, as Cal lay on his stomach while she got up on her knees beside him.

Cal knew he was in for a real treat, because Judy had the most expressive, most sensuous hands he'd ever encountered in a woman, which made sense. She used her hands as her eyes, and she was extraordinarily gifted with the ability to read and feel with them.

She poured oil over his back and used her delightful hands all over, down to his buttocks. She thought about using her fingers on his ass, as he'd done for her earlier, but she decided she wasn't quite ready for that.

She then turned Cal over on his back and massaged his chest, his stomach and his thighs, just as he had with her. His cock bobbing hot, hard and ready, and Judy could sense its urgency, but she kept her hands away for the moment.

Cal was ready to turn the heat up, however, and he gently maneuvered Judy until she was straddling his head. He pulled her hips down until her pussy made contact with his lips, then started licking and sucking her like a man dying of thirst.

Judy, too, was ready, and the moment Cal set about using his mouth on her, she bent over until she felt his cock brush against her cheek. She gripped it at the base and slid the head into her mouth.

Quickly, the den was filled with the liquid sounds of mouths working at a fever pitch. Judy was sliding her pussy all over Cal's mouth, humping on his tongue as the lustful sensations crackled at a white-hot pitch.

Her cunt was now framed by a well-trimmed bush, instead of the unruly mass of hair she'd had there when they first met. That made it easier and cleaner for Cal, who loved to get his mouth on Judy's hot, wet cunt.

And Cal was subtly working his cock up and down in Judy's mouth, giving her as much as she could take, not a bit more.

Judy had hated giving Richard head, because he'd always been so crude with it, forcing her to do it just about anywhere, any time, then ramming it into her throat without regard for her comfort. But Cal had showed her how to make love to his cock with her mouth, and she loved pleasing him that way.

She had even learned to like it when he came in her mouth, but that's not what she wanted tonight, and before either of them got to the point of no return, Judy pulled herself off Cal's face and slid down his body.

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she turned around so they were face-to-face, aimed his cock for her wide-open pussy and slid down the shaft until he was in to the hilt.

They both groaned in ecstasy as Judy began to work her hips up and down on Cal, his cock filling her just right. Cal wrapped his hands on her slippery hips, guiding her as she rode him slowly and sensually.

As always, Cal made sure to hit all of the hot spots he now knew by heart, and Judy worked her body around with abandon to make sure those spots got adequate and regular attention. Cal added to her tactile response by reaching up and fondling her dangling breasts, working his hands over her slick flesh and rolling her nipples around in a methodical motion.

Judy had already been on a short fuse, and it didn't take much of that before she felt her orgasm sizzle through her body. She shuddered several times, until the wave subsided. She knew then that it was time.

She reached down again to grip Cal's cock at the base, then lifted her hips up until his dick popped free from her angry red pussy.

"What?" Cal started.

"Shhhhhh," Judy hushed him softly. "My treat."

Judy moved her body forward just slightly, then put the throbbing purple head of Cal's cock to her anus. Her eyes were closed tight as she slowly opened her ass to him. Suddenly, his head popped past her sphincter as she slowly let him fill her rectum, lowering her hips until she had every bit of him.

Cal just laid back and wallowed in the exquisite feeling of Judy's ass on his cock as she rode him in a slow rolling motion, her moans spurring him to new heights of sensation.

He knew indeed what a treat this was, because anal sex had been something Richard has used in a brutal way, as a way of traumatizing her, of controlling her, of hurting her. For a long time, just the thought of it had terrified her.

So for her to willingly let him fuck her ass let Cal know that she trusted him completely, that she was willing to give him all of herself.

"Oh, baby," Cal chanted as Judy worked his cock back and forth, and in and out of her hot velvet ass.

She couldn't believe the sensations that were flowing through her body from the way his cock was massaging the inside of her rectum, how good it felt when her ass was open and relaxed.

They might have been willing to go like that all night, but Cal's cock and Judy's ass quickly demanded an accounting, and soon Cal was lurching up with his hips and Judy was slamming down with hers, working his cock hard and fast in her super-slick, super-hot ass.

Cal could feel the rusty itch in his scrotum that spoke of a dire need to come, to baste his bride's ass with his scalding-hot cum. And Judy could feel the electricity flowing from her groin as another explosive climax came to a head in her body.

Gasping, groaning, panting and purring, they hurtled to the finish, and they got there almost simultaneously. As Judy's body was hit with the waves of orgasmic sensation, Cal threw his cock up one final time and spewed a hot load of thick cum deep in Judy's bowels.

As he fired off his orgasm, Cal pulled Judy down and they kissed hard, lavishing their love one to the other with their lips and tongues, as their bodies jerked together in the heated afterglow of hot lust.

When it was over, Judy rolled to the side, then snuggled to Cal in utter contentment. She ran her hands softly over his chest, as they finally got their breathing under control.

"Wow, that was some surprise," Cal exclaimed. "Quite unexpected, in fact."

"You're welcome," Judy said. "I've wanted to do that for awhile, but I needed to find the right time. That wasn't the surprise I've been talking about all day, however."

"Oh?" Cal said. "Is this something I'm going to like, or is it something else?"

"I think you'll like this surprise," Judy said. "Remember, I took the afternoon off yesterday, but didn't tell you where I was going?"

"Yeah, I wondered about that," Cal said. "I thought it was a little out of character, and I was a little worried about you. I know you can take care of yourself, but there's always going to be that little kernel of concern."

"I appreciate that, and I appreciate your willingness to let me go out alone," Judy said. "Anyway, I went to see a doctor."

"About your eyes?" Cal said.

"No, silly, an obstetrician," she said. "I missed my period last month, and when I was late again last week I knew. The doctor confirmed it yesterday. How do you feel about being a father again?"

Cal was speechless as he tried to digest the news. He knew Judy couldn't see it, but a long slow grin creased his face. She may not have seen it, but she could sure sense it as he pulled her to him and kissed her joyously.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Cal just kept repeating as they laughed together. He knew he had been given a great gift, a second chance to experience love, marriage and family, and this time he wasn't going to throw it away.

"Merry Christmas, my love," Judy said as she drifted into a peaceful slumber in the arms of the man she loved. She knew her strong, loving second husband would carry her to bed when the time came, and she was content to curl up in front of the dying fire and fall into an easy, restful sleep.

As she did, she thought about the ironic twist her life had taken. She still had trouble believing how happy she could be after all the pain and misery she'd endured before her weak, hateful first husband had foolishly pushed her into sex with a stranger.

By God's grace, that stranger had turned out to be a compassionate man who had seen the beauty inside the rough, terrified exterior and who had been willing to take a chance on giving her that happiness.

God had tossed Judy a lifeline, and her blindness hadn't prevented her from seeing it, grabbing hold of it and letting it pull her out of despair into the light of a new day.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers