All Comments on 'Blindmans Bluff'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfull

Wonderfull story. I hated for it to end.

MillenniaMillenniaover 19 years ago
Compelling

What a very wonderful tale. I was overwhelmed by your characters. The story felt like it had been taken from something larger, something more whole. I would love to read more of your writings. Fare on.

budd100budd100over 19 years ago
Great story.

This is the kind of story I love to read.So much of Riders comments are true. We who have sight are too blind to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
superb

Excellelnt story with great sensitivity and insight.

More people need to take a piece of advice from Rider's approach.

Being possessed by hate is profoundly counter productive.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
WOW POWERFUL story and very well written

definitely a keeper. Please do keep up the good work. I'd have put this in romance .. it is very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So very powerful!!

I loved it with a passion that suprised even me. You made their reunion and love something beautiful, just i like it. I praise you ability to see and then transfer it into a form that all of us can read, enjoy and apriciate.

Thankyou!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful!!!

What a wonderful, beautiful, insightful story! It would be interesting to continue the thread of Linda and Rider. Please consider it. Keep up the great work!

wmat2222wmat2222about 19 years ago
Beautiful Works

I want you to keep up with this story. We need stories like this in our world now. Thank You it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a great story

Really fantastic. Could be great stuff for a good film.

Please continue such stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

This is the very first time I've bothered to even comment on a story. It was absolutely wonderful... I did'nt want it to end..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not a Great Story, An Outstanding Story

I tip my hat to you sir; You have a rare gift; The ability to insert romance, love, and sex into a sultry story well told. It's not a stroke story, it is a love story pure and simple and you are a master of the art. You have reached into a couple's very souls to tell it and I'm honored to be allowed to read it. Thank You! Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

This is the first time I have responded to a story. This is an excellent story, well written, sensitive, thought provoking and quite touching. You bring this website to a whole new level. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love This!

This story is wonderful and it feels real. Beautiful character developement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Heartwarming

One of the best stories I have read , ever. Congratulations .

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
Beautiful

I've only just found your stories & am truly in awe of your talent. This was inspiring, moving & just generally terrific. I like finding stories showing that people with different abilities like romance & sex, too. Really liked the humor & realistic feel. Thanks for sharing your talent!! Keep writing, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Without doubt the most passionate story I have read on this site. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I have read several of your stories, and I think this one could be a favorite. I tried to vote a 5 for it , but the vote wouldn't take on this or the last story I read. MIke

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

As a practicing psychic, it was magical to read a story that describes how the aura changes and we connect energetically to each other. And it was a beautifully written story as well. I'm glad I found you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Read

what a wonderful warm story, Thank you for sharing it. I totally enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

I've returned to read this story several times and I'm in awe at the depth of feelings I have every time in response to such outstanding writing. Maybe it's the element of blindness, I don't know but I genuinely feel like I'm a part of the story. Thank you for sharing your talent.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MOTHER GOOSE IN ALL HER GLORY

made a love connection for the universe, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars for character and plot development, 3 for editing.

The frequent repeated errors in word choice (e.g., "to" where "too" should have been, "except" where "accept" should have been) were jarring in an otherwise excellent story.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I don't know what to say. That was a very nicely crafted story. Thank you. I think you could probably get more chapters out of it.

FullBlissFullBlissabout 5 years ago
What a story!

I felt every touch and emotion in this story. Just truly outstanding writing, character development, and drawing the reader in to their world. I am absolutely in awe of your talent. I was on page 2 and was scared it was going to end, I quickly scrolled down and saw that there was indeed another page and I can’t tell you what a wave of relief I felt!

FullBliss

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Blindman's

That's a truly beautiful, and ultimately, very sexual story TxRad. Well done Sir.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
A Beautiful Story

It was a fun tale and then when going into the nitty gritty it exploded, Truly amazing quality.

stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

I agree with FULLBLISS ... some stories take you up towards the top of the mountain and then leave you 100 feet from gaining the summit. This was well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unbelievable love story, and not just hard core sex. I felt like I was a part of the story. Best story I've ever read on Literotica.com and I can't wait to read others from you. Keep up the good work ..EXCELLENT.!!.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Love conquers all and illuminates it beautifully!

A very beautiful story! So well thought out and written with great characters and a great "insight" to true love. My only complaint is your use of 'to' when it should have been 'too', sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Thank you and your Muse for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5949 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...