Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexa and Nikki put Sasha back in her place.
8.4k words
4.31
7.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Nikki Cross or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Sasha Banks was so jealous of Bayley right now, and she hated herself for it. Alexa Bliss wasted no time in announcing herself the new Alpha female of SmackDown, and that now Sasha's 'best friend' was nothing but her bitch. Bayley was only too happy to prove this, first by pulling down her pants and spreading her cheeks, by revealing her ass hole being widely stretched by a butt-plug, and then by proudly proclaimed herself to be Alexa's anal loving bitch.

Which was more than enough, but Alexa added insult to injury by making the once proud champion kiss her feet, and then anally ride her strap-on dildo in the cowgirl position, so everybody, but especially Sasha, could watch those big meaty cheeks bounce up and down.

Normally, Sasha loved watching a big juicy ass jiggling as some anal slut bounced up and down a strap-on, but not when her girl was giving her slutty little ass hole up to someone else, and especially not when her girlfriend was now some other woman's anal bitch. But that was exactly what was happening, and Sasha was obscenely jealous. And the worst part?

She wasn't just jealous of Alexa for stealing Bayley away from her, breaking her, and thus ruining the really good thing they had going. No, she was jealous of Bayley for being able to take that big dick up her fat ass, her now former teammate loving every second of it. Something which made Sasha's body ache for what Bayley now had. It even made her ass hole quiver with jealousy, and worse, anticipation.

She had just about been able to avoid giving into the generous offer of joining her girlfriend in submission to Bliss Cross, but she wasn't out of the woods yet, as the next match would either get her back on track, and at least in some way into avenging the previous devastating loss, or possibly do her in for good. It was only Nikki Cross.

Sasha Banks was miles better than Nikki Cross, so this should be a piece of cake, right? But of course, Bliss Cross were cheating, making her all horny going into the match, and thinking about submissive thoughts. Not just with their actions, but with their words, constantly taunting her, especially that bitch Alexa, painting a vivid idea of what would happened to her if she lost tonight.

Which should have ironically motivated her all the more to win, either because it enraged her, or simply because she wanted to avoid Bayley's fate. Either way she should be easily able to imagine that it was her cock Bayley was riding with her fat ass, as they had done that like a thousand times.

However, try as she might, Sasha kept imagining it was her bouncing up and down on that dick, so much so that she had the urge to dildo or at least finger her own butt hole. And the only relief she got from that was when Alexa and Bayley left for a title match, but that only lasted a few minutes, Alexa squashing Bayley in seconds to capture the SmackDown women's title, and then they came backstage for more anal fun.

"And your winner, and new SmackDown women's champion, Alexa Bliss!" Alexa announced loudly as she entered the locker room, then condescendingly telling her pray, "You're up next Sasha, good luck out there. Break a leg. Or two."

"Where's the fun in that?" Nikki questioned with a wicked grin of her own, "I want both lakes intact, so we can put her in more positions later."

"Good point Nikki." Alexa purred wickedly, "She looks great on all fours, like the bitch she is."

"And just on her knees, like the bitch she is." Nikki chimed in with a wicked chuckle.

Sasha had been trying to save her breath, but that was the final straw, as she snapped angrily, "I'm going to ruin you! Both of you! Do you know who I am? I'm Sasha Banks, The Boss, The Blueprint, and the greatest women's wrestler of all time! No, I'm just the greatest of all time, regardless of gender. And you? You're nothing Nikki. I'm going to destroy you, and your little girlfriend too."

"You sure about that?" Nikki grinned.

"No doubt." Sasha huffed.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we raised the stakes then, will you?" Alexa questioned.

"So if you lose, you have to bottom for both me, and Alexa." Nikki revealed gleefully.

"Fine, but when I win, you're both mine, and I get Bayley back." Sasha countered, and then quickly added, "And you're not allowed to interfere."

"Deal." Alexa agreed with a wicked grin, "Be seeing you soon."

"Yes, you will." Sasha growled, stomping out of the door and quickly heading towards the ring.

*

Once they were in the ring Sasha realized she had given Alexa a loophole, simply by specifying the new SmackDown women's champion couldn't interfere herself, but she didn't say anything about her bitches. And now thanks to publicly beating Bayley, Alexa was the Alpha female of SmackDown again, that meant there was a lot of bitches who could interfere on her behalf.

Most of them would probably be happy too, as they resented Sasha's greatness, and would probably love to see The Boss taken down. Of course the most effective way to get to her would be to send Bayley out here. God, she wouldn't even have to do anything, just stand there and remind Sasha what she had allowed to happen on her watch, and it would probably be enough distraction to make her lose the match.

Ironically, it was because she was distracted by these thoughts that she ended up losing the match. Which was truly appalling, as while she did okay at first, Nikki got way too much offense in, considering that The Boss was supposed to be wrestling royalty around here.

Oh God, it couldn't be more clear that The Boss was distracted as hell, and had a off-night because of it, because Nikki not only dominated most of the match, but won by rolling through the bank statement into a roll up, something which Sasha should have easily countered, but she didn't. She'd done it before plenty of times, but instead she was too dazed and confused too act fast enough, and as a result, her shoulders were pinned down for a three count by Nikki Cross of all people.

For a few long minutes Sasha just sat there in disbelief, and horror on her face, at what she just allowed to happen. Because there was no way she could have lost to Nikki Cross on her own, meaning that she allowed herself to beat herself. She was ready to tell anyone who would listen that, but then she had a horrible thought, namely what if she had lost on purpose, because she wanted to be topped.

Because she didn't want to admit it, but there was some truth to that. Oh God, it was so shameful, but ever since watching Bayley getting broken by Bliss Cross Sasha had imagined receiving the same treatment, but never more than when Nikki was touching her, giving her another reason to be distracted. But either way, the result was the same, Sasha hating herself as she slowly made her way to the back.

*

"Wow, nice work Nikki. That bitch barely lasted five minutes with you." Alexa beamed, hugging her girlfriend tightly pretty much the second she got through the door.

"Thank you so much." Nikki smiled and hummed back, before admitting, "But it was nothing."

"Oh, don't be so modest." Alexa gently scolded, pulling back from the hug and pointing out, "That was Sasha Banks. I hate that bitch, but even I've got to admit she's an amazing wrestler. And oh, you should've seen her in her prime, back in NXT. She really was quite something. Everyone was afraid of her, except maybe Charlotte."

"But now, she's nothing but a has-been anal addict, desperate to get her fix." Nikki countered, "You said it yourself, Sasha used to be something special, but now she is nothing but an anal loving loser, who can't hold onto a championship to save her career. I mean, just look at her performance tonight? Mmmmmmmmm, I swear she lost on purpose, just so she could get the privilege of getting both our cocks up her slutty little ass."

"Oh, I know." Alexa agreed, she and Nikki sharing a laugh at Sasha's expense, "Believe me, I know. Who do you think taught her to love it up the ass so much, huh?"

"Charlotte?" Nikki quipped.

"Well, yeah..." Alexa pouted, before grinning, "But just because that overrated skank took Sasha's anal cherry doesn't mean that she broke her. No, everyone knows Charlotte Flair can't get the job done when it counts, and it's up to The Goddess to succeed where The Queen fails."

"Is that right?"

"Charlotte!" Alexa exclaimed, nervous for a minute before regaining her composure, "I didn't see you there... but I'm glad you are. Oh yeah, me and Nikki broke Bayley, and Sasha is next. Then? Who knows?"

"We'll see." Charlotte said dismissively, before turning towards the door, and smirked, "Sasha, good to see you finally joining us. We were just talking about you."

"I heard." Sasha glared at first Charlotte, then turned her attention to Bliss Cross, "Oh, I heard every word sweetheart, which means you're in big trouble, because not even The Queen could break me, which means you have no chance, and soon I'll have my revenge on you, just like Bayley did last year. Then we'll see who the has-been really is."

"Oh honey, it will still be you. Always you." Alexa replied with mock sympathy, before then telling her pray, "Now be a good girl and give us a show. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, bend over and stick out that cute little ass of yours. Show us what Nikki won for us tonight. And if you do it fast enough, we might just let Bayley prepare you first for us with a nice long rim job."

"Oh yes please, mmmmmmmmm, please Sasha, do as they say, so I can eat your yummy little ass?" Bayley pleaded, hopefully, "Oh God, I love eating ass, you know I do. Especially yours. So please Sasha, be good so I can tongue your ass hole. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's been far too long since I ate that yummy little butt."

"Yeah, and who's fault is that?" Sasha snapped, instantly feeling guilty for it as it made Bayley lower her head glumly.

"Ooooooooooh, trouble in paradise?" Alexa mocked with an evil laugh.

In response, Sasha just glared at her, only to sigh, then do as she was told. It wasn't like she didn't have a point. If Bayley hadn't fucked up and lost, and more importantly been broken, they wouldn't be in this mess. No, things would be like they were before. Although even then, Bayley wasn't giving her butt nearly enough attention.

Mostly because Sasha told her she didn't want it, but Bayley should know more than anyone that wasn't entirely true, and honestly, the others were probably right, her own desire for getting her butt fucked had cost Sasha once again. Hopefully it was once again a price she could pay, otherwise she was going to suffer an even greater defeat, a thought which made her whimper as she removed the last of her clothing, and got down on all fours.

"Can I?" Bayley then asked her owners hopefully, "Oh please, please, please, Mistress Alexa, Mistress Nikki, can I have the privilege of eating that ass out for you? Please? I promise to put on a good show for you, mmmmmmmmm, and get Sasha's slutty little bitch hole nice and ready for the two of you to fuck. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'll tongue that yummy little booty hole, mmmmmmm, get it all nice and wet, and ready to fuck. Oh please, oh please, oh please, mmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd, I need to eat Sasha's Banks's yummy little ass. I need it so bad, sooooooooooo bad, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Nikki grinned wickedly.

"Oh yeah, eat that ass bitch! Eat it good." Alexa purred with a wicked grin of her own.

"Oh thank you Mistress, thank you." Bayley squealed with delight, and dived for her prize.

Bayley new she probably should've spent longer thanking her owners for this privilege, and maybe more importantly letting them speak, but she just let her excitement get the better of her. It had just been so long since she had prepared Sasha's ass for a top, and she missed that particular perversion. Of course, she especially missed rimming her girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend?

Honestly it was hard to tell, now that the Role Models were in a weird limbo between delusional bottoms and bottoms, who happily accepted their place. Luckily for them both, Bayley had every confidence that Mistress Alexa and Mistress Nikki would open Sasha's eyes, and her ass hole, to the way things were supposed to be around here.

Naturally Bayley couldn't concentrate on that right now, when she had the all-important job of munching butt. Luckily she was such a well-trained ass muncher, that even while she was daydreaming Bayley was lapping away at Sasha's most private hole, and pushing her face as deep in between those cheeks as it would go.

Then she pulled back a little, spread those cheeks with both her hands, and spat onto Sasha's butt hole a couple of times, before rubbing it in with her tongue. She then swirled her tongue around that forbidden hole, and finally tried pushing her tongue inside it, which was all pretty standard stuff when it came to dishing out a thorough rim job like the well-trained anal whore she was.

One thing which was quite telling was that not only did her tongue easily enter Sasha's ass hole, but it pretty much went as deep as it could go, suggesting this hole had recently been abused. The question was, who by? Sasha herself, unable to take thinking about what happened, and dildoing her own butt? Or did she get one of the other tops to do it?

Charlotte would probably do it, and keep her mouth shut, but not as a personal favour, but because she liked to know things other people didn't. But given their history, Bayley suspected that Sasha simply did it herself, unable to deal with the shame of actually asking someone to do it. Or maybe her ass had been anticipating this ever since last week, and as a result had just naturally become loose and slutty, ready for the moment it would once again take dick?

Whatever the case, it helped them both out physically, even if it did cause Sasha to whimper pathetically, and Mistress Alexa and Mistress Nikki definitely laughed at her expense, and the chance to dish out more verbal humiliation. Not that Bayley really registered a lot of it as she was too busy slamming her tongue in and out of Sasha's butt hole, and towards the end, even slipping a finger into it. Anything to make it easier on Sasha, and to heighten the twisted feel of pleasure for both of them. Hopefully this would lead to Bayley being punished later, but unsurprisingly for now Bliss Cross were very much focused on The Boss, especially given what they were about to do to her.

"Okay, that's more than enough for a butt slut like Sasha Banks. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, move aside Bayley. Move aside so we can butt fuck your girlfriend like the anal whore she is." Alexa ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Bayley replied and reluctantly obeyed.

"Good bitch." Alexa said dismissively, before turning to her girl, "She's all yours Nikki."

"You sure?" Nikki grinned excitedly.

"Of course." Alexa reassured, "It's only fair after you won us this piece of ass."

"Thanks Alexa, you're the best." Nikki clapped excitedly, before turning her attention to her pray, and smacking that cute little ass, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Mmmmmmmm, show me, and everyone else here, the slutty little bitch hole I'm about to fuck. That we're about to fuck. Oh yes, first me, then Alexa, then both of us, destroying your little ass hole and making you our bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, that's right. Spread those cheeks nice and wide. Oh my God, this is going to be so much fun. Ah yes, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuck! Oh yeah, Nikki wants to play. Nikki wants to play with your butt!"

Nikki knew she really should just get on with it now, but she just couldn't help herself from rambling for a little while, when presented with the breath-taking sight of the once mighty Sasha Banks slowly reaching back and exposing her cute little butt hole. Although to her credit, Nikki did slide her cock up and down Sasha's butt crack, teasing her pray physically as well as verbally, just like her amazing girlfriend Alexa had taught her to do.

Of course, she was teasing that amazing girlfriend along the way, along with everyone else, including herself, so ultimately Nikki suddenly slammed forwards, shoving the head of her cock inside that cute little ass. She then felt guilty about that, not because of the loud cry Sasha let out, but because she knew Alexa preferred a nice long, slow anal penetration.

Briefly she looked away from the beautiful sight in front of her to give her girl an apologetic look, but unsurprisingly her girl didn't even notice, she was too busy enjoying the sight of Sasha's shit hole being widely stretched. Still, Nikki felt she should make it up to her, so that was exactly what she did, namely by giving Alexa a few long minutes to savour the moment, before slowly pushing forwards so that the woman she loved watched inch after inch of her dick sliding into her rival's rear.

And to be fair, as eager as Nikki was to get every inch of her cock up that ass, and give Sasha Banks a proper butt banging, there was something to be said for this long rectum stuffing. Especially as the entire locker room hung on her every movement.

Pretty much everyone in this locker room hated Sasha Banks. They all respected her, but she was a loudmouth bitch, who couldn't really backup the trash talk she was constantly inflicting on everyone around her. Luckily that meant Sasha had been frequently butt fucked, maybe especially in public, something that the women of the WWE never seem to tire of watching. Nikki certainly didn't, although of course this was special.

This was her chance to put Sasha in her place, and the more she thought about it, the happier she was that she was taking her time. Especially as she paused every so often to turn her gaze to her audience and enjoy the blissfully happy look on Alexa's beautiful face, pun intended. And she also got to enjoy the looks on the other women's face, most of whom seem jealous of her, but maybe more than one of them were jealous of Sasha, which was an incredible confidence boost, which had Nikki grinning like a mad fool.

It was all so wonderful she kind of hoped that it would never end, and for a few minutes there, it actually seemed like it never would. Oh yes, it felt like she had an endless supply of cock to slid into Sasha's bowels, and eventually it would just start coming out of her mouth as she literally skewered this bitch like a pig. Of course, that didn't happen.

No, instead one minute she was stuffing that butt, and the next her thighs came to rest against those ass cheeks, announcing she had done it. Nikki had buried every inch of her big dick up the cute little butt of The Boss, Sasha Banks. Something which Nikki just had to taunt her pray about, after squealing with glee and clapping her hands together excitedly.

"Oh my God, I did it! Every single inch of my big dick up Sasha Banks's butt! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's so hot!" Nikki squealed gleefully, "And it slid in so easy too. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, my big hard dick just slid so easy into your ass Sasha. Oh fuck, Alexa told me you were a shameless anal whore, and I totally believed her, because clearly your ass was made to be fucked, but... wow, I didn't actually think you would be as big a butt slut as your girlfriend. Ha ha ha ha, but you are, and I love it. Oh yes, I love it, and so do you. Isn't that right, Sasha? Huh? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, you love being one of the biggest ass sluts on the roster. And don't worry, now you belong to us, me and Alexa will take good care of you."