Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa join Nikki in her gleeful laughter, except hers was much more wicked, an evil smile crossing her face as Sasha was forced to wallow in humiliation. Although both her laughter and her smile faded away once Nikki grabbed onto Sasha's waist with both hands and slowly started pushing her hips back, and pushing them forwards, causing the big dildo one girl was wearing to slide in and out of the other girl's most private hole.

Butt fucking her! Oh God, her girl, Nikki Cross, was officially butt fucking that bitch Sasha Banks, and putting her in her place. God, it was so beautiful, and hot, and Alexa loved it. She really did. But she was also insanely jealous, and kind of wanted to shove Nikki aside so she could do it.

That wasn't fair, of course, because like she said, Nikki had earned this. After all, she had beaten Sasha fair and square, and now The Boss's cute little butt was theirs to fuck. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before Alexa would get her turn. In fact, it was kind of surprising Nikki hadn't offered her a turn already.

Then again, Alexa couldn't blame her, as she knew from experience it was a incredible rush to butt fuck one of the four Horsewomen, especially this obnoxious little bitch. Oh yeah, Alexa Bliss had built a career, at least on the main roster, of making Bayley, Becky Lynch, and maybe especially Sasha Banks bend over like the anal loving bottoms they were, even if they were too stubborn to admit it. So it was only right she took a backseat for once, and just enjoyed watching Nikki sodomizing Sasha.

"Do you want a turn?" Nikki suddenly asked, not even looking away from Sasha's butt hole stretching around her dick in the process.

"God yes." Alexa grinned widely, so glad that she had the best girlfriend ever, who would offer her such a thing so soon.

"What's the magic word?" Nikki sing-songed playfully.

"Please?" Alexa replied without hesitation, rolling her eyes and trying to hide the fact that she was grinning at her girl's playfulness.

Even though Alexa had been determined to let Nikki fuck Sasha's ass to her hearts content, she couldn't just turn down such a generous offer, could she? No, that would be rude. So as soon as Nikki pulled her cock out of Sasha's butt hole Alexa was quick to replace her, and take advantage of all the great work her girlfriend had done stretching out that slutty little fuck hole.

Oh yes, Alexa took a page out of Nikki's playbook, and rammed her dick pretty much straight into that already gaping butt hole, forcing the high and mighty Sasha Banks to let out a very satisfying cry. Or at least, it was satisfying for Bliss Cross, who briefly paused to savour that wonderful sound, and the wonderful moment, before The Goddess focused on stuffing The Boss's booty full of strap-on.

Unsurprisingly this caused Sasha to continue to let out wickedly wonderful sounds, mostly cries and whimpers, but there were definitely a few stifled moans from the former Alpha female of NXT, who was trying and failing to hide the fact that she was enjoying this. That Sasha Banks was a twisted little anal whore that she could actually get off on just getting her rectum stretched out and filled with dick.

Of course, what she loved even more was getting her slutty little ass fucked, with the full length of the superior woman's strap-on, And that's exactly what Bliss Cross made sure she got, over and over again, along with another treat the kind of perverted sluts like Banks and Bayley couldn't get enough of. Something that Nikki was only too happy to be the first to give the bitch this time around.

"Oh Sasha, dinner time." Nikki mocked, as she came to stand directly in front of her pray and press her ass coated cock to Sasha's lips, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, it's your favourite. Well, you proved the other night that your girlfriend's ass is probably your favourite flavour, but Alexa says this is your second favourite. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, go ahead Sasha, prove her right. Prove my wonderful Alexa right by sucking my cock like the greedy little ass to mouth whore you are! Oh yes, receive your first double-team of the night. But not your last, ha ha ha ha! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it bitch, suck it good! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, clean every drop of your butt cream, and enjoy being our spit roast whore!"

Sasha could have done without the commentary, but she was grateful for the excuse to moan. Then again, there was still a girl cock in her ass, and the combination of that and tasting the deepest part of her butt on another girl cock wasn't exactly making her feel better about her current situation, or much of an excuse.

But maybe most of all, she was grateful because this distracted her from the taunting. Oh yes, it was embarrassing, but the best thing for her right now was to get lost in sucking her own ass off that cock. Especially as Nikki and Alexa knew this was one of her favourite flavours, second only to Bayley's delicious booty.

Initially she savoured the first few inches of that dick, as it had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, but it wasn't long before she was shoving Nikki's strap-on down her throat for a thorough cleaning. Mostly so that she could get every drop of that yummy liquid. Not because she been told too, but just because she liked it. There was another reason, namely to get more.

For Bliss Cross to switch positions, and give her a fresh batch of butt cream. Which, again for better or for worse, was exactly what happened, Alexa and Nikki constantly switching places for what felt like a blissful eternity, to her shame Sasha loving every single second of it. Although it was preferable to the true ass wrecking it which would follow.

Getting to that, after what seemed like an eternity of making Sasha go ass to mouth, Alexa pronounced, "Double ass fucking time! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love making my bitches go ass to mouth, but I think Sasha Banks has more than earned this. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm, lay down Nikki. Lay down so Sasha can ride you with her slutty little ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, let Sasha ride your big dick with her slutty little ass hole, and then I'll come join you. Really break this bitch in right. Ooooooooooh, fuck yeah, break her once and for all with a nice hard double ass stuffing. Oh fuck yeah, do it Nikki! Break The Boss and make her The Bitch!"

"Yes Alexa, mmmmmmmmm, gladly." Nikki replied, when she finally got the chance, having already done as she was told.

There was a brief pause, then Sasha began with a whimper, "Please-

"Now!" Alexa cut her off with a warning tone, and glare.

"But I've never done that before." Sasha whined, even though deep down she knew it wouldn't help her.

"Wait, you're a double anal virgin!" Alexa exclaimed with delight, then she took the following silence as confirmation and gleefully added, "Oh my God, this is going to be so sweet. Oh God, I can't believe it, I'm going to take Sasha Banks's double anal virginity! I mean... is, is that okay Nikki? I, I know you won her ass, but please, please, please can I be the one to take her double anal cherry? Please?"

"Of course, Alexa, anything for you." Nikki beamed.

"Thanks Nikki, you really are the best." Alexa beamed happily back, before glaring at Sasha, "Well, get on that dick already bitch. I won't ask nicely again."

Finally accepting her fate Sasha lowered her head, whimpered pathetically, and then climbed into Nikki's lap, desperately trying to avoid looking at the wicked grin on Nikki's face as she lined up her ass hole with the other woman's dick. For better or for worse her back door stayed widely open, meaning that it was easy for Sasha to take that cock inside her ass, first just the head, but then the rest of it followed as she slowly but surely pushed herself downwards.

Then of course, came the part where she bounced up and down like the little anal whore she had been turned into in that moment. And maybe even the anal whore she'd always been. Which, especially rung true, considering she spent the entire time moaning loudly in pleasure.

This of course caused Alexa to laugh, and probably mock her some more, but for a few blissful moments, maybe even a few minutes, Sasha didn't hear a thing. No, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the incredible pleasure which came with sliding her ass hole up and down a nice long, thick girl dick, which was guaranteed to never go soft.

Oh God, for better or for worse, the mighty Sasha Banks abandoned any shred of dignity or shame and just maximized her pleasure as much as possible. As a result she got so close to an orgasm, or more likely several of them, that she could taste it, only for Alexa to cruelly deny her, smacking Sasha's ass a few times to make sure that her words would be crystal-clear.

"Stop. Stop! I said stop you stupid little bitch!" Alexa ordered increasingly loudly, the last being a yell. Then when she got what she wanted Alexa moaned lustfully, "That's right bitch, mmmmmmmm, stop bouncing that whore ass when we tell you too. What, did you really think you were going to get to cum? Huh? No, mmmmmmmm, sluts like you have to earn their orgasms, oooooooooooh, and you don't cum until my dick is in your whore ass! Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm, it's time for a double ass stuffing so don't worry Sasha, I'm sure an anal whore like you will cum real soon. Oh yes, oooooooooh good girl, now stay nice and still while I get in that ass. Oh yes Nikki, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks just like that. Ah fuck!"

"You're welcome Alexa." Nikki grinned, having already anticipated what her girl would want from her.

Alexa then slowly pushed her dick against that already widely stretched forbidden hole, and began stretching it even wider. That once again had the mighty Sasha Banks crying out and whimpering, but this time it was in pure pain and humiliation, and it was one of the most delicious things that Alexa had ever heard.

Just as one of the best thing she ever saw was The Boss's butt hole continuing to stretch wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of her big dick slid inside, alongside Nikki's strap-on, meaning that Alexa Bliss had officially taken Sasha Banks's double anal cherry. And oh God, the hysterical cry that her long-time rival let out was priceless. It literally had the goddess laughing out loud, before she bought more humiliation down on her new bitch's head.

"Pop! And there goes your double anal cherry! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, it's mine now! All mine!" Alexa taunted gleefully, clapping her hands together like her girlfriend, "Oh God Nikki, this is sooooooooo amazing! Like the best present ever! Oh my God, I love it I love it I love it! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, how does it feel Sasha, huh? How does it feel to have your tiny little shit hole stretching for not one, but two big dicks? It fucking hurts, doesn't it? Yeah, I remember. I remember what you did to me. And now? Mmmmmmmm I finally get some payback. but don't worry Sasha, an anal slut like you will be loving it in no time. I know, I know... I did. Mmmmmmmm, but that just proves my point."

Unsurprisingly, Sasha had no witty comeback this time. No, the bitch just whimpered pathetically and lowered her head in shame, she was surrendering herself and becoming nothing but a fuck hole for the pleasure of Bliss Cross. At least in that moment. It was not long ago that Alexa thought she'd broken Sasha for good, only to be proven wrong time and time again.

And yet, she'd actually never tried this before, which now seemed absurd. She knew the reason why, namely that she hadn't wanted to share this level of power over someone. Hadn't wanted to share ass. She was afraid it would make her look weak, more importantly, she had just been greedy. Besides, she couldn't have ever imagine doing this with anyone else she was ever allied with, especially not that pathetic bottom Mickie James.

But now she had Nikki, the perfect partner for something like this. Someone who could be dominant when she needed to be, but not too much. Not enough to overshadow Alexa. But more importantly, someone she could truly trust. Someone she loved with all her heart.

So much so that she actually pulled her gaze away a few times, from the heavenly sight of Sasha Banks's butt hole being forced to take inch after inch of her big dick, so she could share a grin with her precious Nikki. Who unsurprisingly got to spend the entire time with a wide grin on her face. Although to be fair, Alexa was probably the exact same way. And it wasn't like the so-called Role Models were in a state to mock them for it.

No, Bayley was a completely broken bitch now, and it wouldn't be long before Sasha was the same way. Of course, Sasha was mostly distracted by the huge cock sliding deep into her bowels, to join the other big dick which was already inside her. Something that Alexa knew from experience was particularly difficult at this point, as she suddenly got a flash of being in Sasha's position, when she lost her double anal virginity to this bitch and Charlotte back in NXT.

Something that she never thought she would recover from, and from the way that her butt hole quivered it was clear that in a way she never did. But Alexa once again proved herself vastly superior to Bayley and Sasha by refocusing on the task at hand, and pushing the submissive thoughts out of her head completely. More or less.

Sasha was also getting vivid memories of Charlotte, namely when that bitch took her anal cherry. Mostly because just like back then it felt like her poor little ass was literally going to be torn in two, and she would never, ever recover from this. And in the way, she was worried that she actually would, as having her rectum ruined forever seemed vastly superior in that moment, the alternative.

Namely, that she became just as big a whore for two cocks up her butt as she was for just one up there. Because she did everything she could to hide it, but she had her moments, like a few seconds ago, when it just became too much, and she became lost in anal pleasure. And the worst part was, even though she was in agony, she also felt pleasure.

It quickly got so much worse when Alexa's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing that she had the entire length of both strap-on cocks buried in her back passage. Something which was of course a relief, but mostly it made Sasha feel weirdly proud of herself, and she hated feeling that way. Which she had to wallow in for a few long seconds, as her two tormentors just stayed perfectly still and savoured the moment for what felt an eternity.

Then Alexa started thrusting in and out, effortlessly proving herself one of the greatest butt busters of all time, as she busted Sasha's butt, and slowly stretched it out and causing the pain to fade away. Something which Sasha ironically found herself missing as it was replaced with overwhelming pleasure.

Poor Sasha couldn't even pretend, even for a second, that she wasn't absolutely loving every second of it. No, she just couldn't stop herself from letting out loud cries, gasps and whimpers which made it clear how she felt at all times. Oh God, it was bad enough when she gave them the satisfaction of hearing her cry out of agony, but then they got to hear pleasure being entered into the mix, to the point where it was overwhelming the pain, until all she felt was ecstasy.

Well, there was still some pain, but it only added to the pleasure, which became so overwhelming soon she just couldn't resist the urge to beg to cum, humiliating herself more in the process, something she didn't think possible.

"Ma, make me cum! Oh God, please, mmmmmmmmmm, I need to cum!" Sasha cried out pathetically, and becoming more desperate as the minutes ticked by, "I need it! Please, oooooooooooh please make me cum! Make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass. Oh God, two! Two dicks! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum like a little bitch with two big dicks in my slutty little ass. Make me... make me your bitch. Make The Boss, The Bitch! Your Bitch! Oh please, please, pleasssssssseeeeeeee, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddddd, ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

For better or for worse, Sasha wasn't begging long before Nikki of all people took pity on her, thrusting upwards into The Boss's slutty little shit hole, which at that point was all it took to make Sasha experience what was easily one of the hardest climaxes of her life. It was then followed by another, and another, and another, as Bliss Cross worked together to literally destroy her ass, and more importantly her mind.

Both of which seemed acceptable sacrifices if it meant more of this ecstasy. In fact, the last coherent thought Sasha had for quite a while, was that she would welcome joining Bailey and being the anal bitch of Bliss Cross, if it meant she could feel this way on a regular basis.

Alexa actually momentarily stopped in her tracks and glared at Nikki as her girlfriend made their new bitch cum. But that only lasted a few seconds, as Alexa quickly realized it was only fair. After all, Nikki was the one who had won them Sasha Banks, and she could have insisted on being the one to take The Boss's double anal virginity. And honestly, Alexa would've let her. Because again, it was only fair.

But no, Nikki Cross had once again proven to be the most generous and wonderful girlfriend in the whole wide world, and given her the privilege of taking this all-important cherry from her long-time rival. So it was only fair that Nikki got to be the one to make Sasha cum first in this way. Oh yes, it was only fair, and Alexa really, really loved to see it.

Of course what she love to see even more, was the high and mighty Sasha Banks cumming for her, especially under these circumstances. Better yet, she was cumming for them, The Boss now truly nothing but Bliss Cross's bitch as the little slut violently squirted her cum all over Nikki's stomach and screamed hysterically.

And it wasn't just Alexa doing all the work, like it was for the initial double ass fucking. No, now Sasha's whore ass had been thoroughly loosened up, and the anal bitch was probably too busy being overwhelmed by ecstasy to notice a little thing like pain, Nikki started thrusting upwards, just occasionally at first, but it wasn't long before she was brutally pounding that slutty little butt, and making sure that The Boss truly became The Bitch.

Gleefully doing her part to ensure that Alexa gradually worked up to her top speed, or at least as fast as she could go when it was two cocks packed within one hot little girl butt. It was certainly enough to make those cheeks jiggle for her, along with the sound of flesh smacking off flesh to be audible, even with Sasha screaming her head off.

Especially when Alexa, being the goddess that she was, timed it perfectly, so she could spank Sasha's cute little booty in between thrusts. She also grabbed a firm hold of the ridiculously collared hair and yanked back on it, while of course dishing out some truly epic verbal humiliation, which probably just made her new bitch cum harder.

"TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT! YESSSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, BECOME THE BITCH YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE!" Alexa screamed at the top of her lungs, "MY BITCH! NIKKI'S BITCH! OUR ANAL LOVING BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, WE OWN YOUR ASS NOW SASHA! WE FUCKING OWN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE ASS HOLE! IT'S OUR FUCK HOLE! OURS! MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE OURS, MMMMMMMMMM, MINE, OH FUCK! YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW SASHA! AGAIN! OUR BITCH! OH YES, THE BOSS IS NOW, ONCE AGAIN, THE BITCH! OH FUCK YEAH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"