Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, the combination of those words, combined with the other end of those dildos bashing against their clits and the sheer joy of breaking Sasha Banks once and for all made Bliss Cross cum. They even came together, making this heavenly moment even more special. So much so that Alexa almost couldn't continue. Almost. But of course, she was the greatest Alpha female of them all, and was again making herself proud by pushing herself through climax after climax.

Nikki didn't have to do the same thing, could have simply let Alexa work, but she didn't, and Alexa loved her even more for it, as it meant for a while there they truly became like wild animals pounding into a submissive mate. Sadly, their stamina wasn't unlimited, and wanting to maintain her dominance Alexa abruptly pulled out and admired her handiwork.

Helpful as always, Nikki reached back and spread Sasha's ass cheeks, which was so sweet of her, but as Alexa pointed out, "Nikki, you really are the best girlfriend anyone could ask for, but stop that, and come here. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, come here and see what a great job we did at gaping this bitch's bitch hole. Oh God, it's so wide! And deep! Get over here Nikki, mmmmmmmm, you have to see this."

"If you insist." Nikki grinned, rolling Sasha off of her and quickly scurrying over to where Alexa was now standing.

"What are you waiting for bitch? Spread your fucking cheeks!" Alexa barely waited a second before yelling at her new fuck toy, and smacking her ass roughly, "Spread your ass cheeks and show us your bitch hole! We deserve to see the best look possible of your gaping butt hole, that we were nice enough to stretch out and fuck for you. Well, for our pleasure, but you definitely got something out of it, didn't you? Huh?"

"Yes Mistress Bliss, thank you Mistress Bliss." Sasha croaked hoarsely, while struggling to do as she was told.

Bayley was impressed that Sasha was able to move at all after those monster orgasms, and if they had gone longer she probably wouldn't be able too. Honestly Bayley wished that was the case, as that meant it would be up to her to spread those cheeks wide apart, meaning she got the best possible look at that gape.

It didn't really matter though, because that gaping crater looked like it could be seen from space, especially given it was on such a little booty. Something which everyone in the locker room gathered around to get a good look at, allowing them to see deep into Sasha's butt, at first in stunned silence, and then they started to laugh at The Bitch's expense, and even complement Bliss Cross on their fine work.

"Wow, look at that gaping shit hole!" Carmella exclaimed with delight.

"Fuck, it's like the Grand Canyon on that little booty." Naomi laughed.

"Not so high and mighty now, is she?" Dana chuckled.

"She never was." Lacey snorted, "She and Bayley were always classless bottoms, good for nothing but being fucked in the ass. Good to see someone finally put them in their place."

"It's about time." Natalya agreed.

"What do you think Charlotte?" Nikki asked hopefully.

"Not bad." Charlotte admitted with a shrug, albeit after a long pause to let all eyes turned to her. Then she quickly pointed out, "Although it's not that impressive, considering it was a double ass fucking. Maybe if you asked me nicely, I'll show you how it's done. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'll break that ass, and Sasha's mind, and once again leave her nothing but an ass whore."

"Hard pass." Alexa said dryly, before smirking, "Unless you'd like to earn it by giving us each a nice long blow job. You know, clean your fellow horsewoman's ass from these big, horsewomen breaking dicks? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I always wanted a collection of horsewomen, and as you see, I'm half way there already."

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte laughed in Alexa's face, "Oh Alexa, you're so cute. And delusional. It's like you don't remember what happened the last time we fought."

Alexa blushed, and then shot back, "Tough talk, for someone who couldn't put Becky freaking Lynch in her place."

Charlotte glared angrily at the smaller blonde for a few long seconds, proving that Alexa had hit a nerve, before smirking, reaching down to squeeze Alexa's cute little booty, and then leaned in to whisper into her ear, although making sure to be loud enough that everyone heard it, "Oh baby, if you wanted a real woman to shove a cock up your ass that badly, all you needed to do was ask."

"Back off!" Alexa pushed Charlotte away, earning her a few surprise gasps from the audience, before she reminded the big bitch, "I'm the Alpha of this show now, if I wanted, I could make you bend over."

"Not as long as I'm the Alpha female of NXT, you can't." Charlotte reminded her.

"But you're on my show." Alexa frowned.

"You're in my world." Charlotte countered.

"Alexa, let's just drop it, and make Bayley suck our cocks." Nikki suggested, quickly pointing out, "Don't you think it's more appropriate, after what happened last time?"

"You know what, you're right." Alexa nodded, although she didn't take her eyes off of Charlotte, even as she ordered, "Bayley, get to sucking you shameless little ATM whore."

"Yes Mistress Bliss, thank you Mistress Bliss." Bayley eagerly replied and obeyed.

It was the command Bayley had been hoping for, as Mistress Cross was right, it was only fair, considering that Sasha had got to taste her own ass already a lot tonight, and she had been the one to taste Bayley's booty when she had been the one broken in.

For a horrible moment she thought she wasn't going to get that, and not because her girlfriend was going to get the privilege, but worse, because a physical fight was going to break out between Mistress Bliss and Mistress Charlotte. That was the last thing Bayley wanted, especially at that moment. Thankfully Mistress Cross had de-escalated the situation, even if the two Alphas continued staring at each other, while one of them received a blow job from one of their ATM loving bitches.

At first Bayley was trying to distract those two blondes from staring at each other by giving the most passionate blow job ever. Well, she lingered on the head for a few long seconds, so she could savour the deepest part of Sasha's bowels, but. Soon after that she was bobbing her head up and down, and slurping on the shaft loudly.

But even when she was deep throating the entire length the two blondes didn't take their eyes away from each other. Although admittedly at that point. Bayley was lost in the joy of sucking cock, and getting every last bit of butt cream from it, while hoping that she would be allowed to get more. And she was, sort of.

"Bayley, Sasha, go and clean Nikki's cock." Alexa abruptly ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, my cock is clean enough, but Nikki's big dick has plenty of ass cream for you both. Just remember to share, do a good job, and spread your ass cheeks. Show the Queen and everyone else what they have to look forward too."

"Yes Mistress Bliss, thank you Mistress Bliss." Bayley eagerly replied and obeyed, albeit after removing her mouth from Mistress Bliss's dick.

"Yes Mistress Bliss, thank you Mistress Bliss." Sasha replied and obeyed, about the same time, still recovering from her orgasms, but just as eager to do as she was told.

Because Sasha was closer Bayley unfortunately got there just in time to watch her girlfriend wrap her lips around one of the strap-ons which had just ruined her ass. The once proud Sasha Banks then moaned loudly at the taste, before eagerly sucking it off and starting to bob her head up and down.

Which caused Bayley to smile, lean down next to her girl, and start licking the bottom of the shaft. Next time she would definitely fight to suck that cock, but now it seemed only fair that Sasha should take the lead in cleaning that cock, especially as both the Role Models spread their cheeks, eager to prove their submission to their new tops. Both to those tops, and the rest of the locker room.