Bob Gwen and Harlina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a quiet evening at home. Quiet because I had my cell turned off and I hadn't plugged the phone back in. I watched a bit of TV and then turned it off and picked up a book that I had been reading.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I received a smile and "She stopped calling" from Lois when I got to work. The day went quick and when I got off work I picked up Lina and we went out for dinner. After eating we went to The Pit for some drinks and dancing.

We were in a pretty mellow mood when I took Lina home and I did follow her inside when she asked me to come in for a nightcap. She set me down on the couch and went into the kitchen to make the drinks and I wasn't really all that surprised when she returned with a drink in each hand and without a stitch of clothing on. Just Lina naked except for her CFMs and two drinks.

I knew that I'd told Lina that it was too soon to go there, but try telling that to your cock when it was stiff as an iron bar from the sight in front of you. Lina smiled at my reaction, put the drinks on a side table and said:

"This way to the bedroom lover."

"Fuck it" I told myself. "You want this and you damned well know you do."

I got up from the couch and started shedding clothes as I followed her to the bedroom. Lina hadn't changed any since I last saw her naked. She was still the insatiable Lina that I had known and loved and it seemed that she had it in her mind to make up for lost time.

I ate her, she sucked me and then we fucked in the missionary position. After I got us both off she pushed me into a sixty-nine and when she had me ready she mounted me cowgirl and rode me. Cowgirl was followed by doggie after which I collapsed on the bed next to her.

It had been a while since I had even gotten off once, let alone three times and I was a bit tuckered. At least I was until she got up and went to her dresser and came back with a tube of KY.

"You know what I want lover, but you will have to work me up. It hasn't been visited since the last time you were there."

She maneuvered me into a sixty-nine with her on top and went to work on getting me up for the task while I worked on her rosebud with my fingers and the KY. By the time she had me up she was ready to move into the doggie position. I put the head of my cock against her rosebud.

"Easy lover. Slow and easy until I get used to it."

I took it slow and easy until she started pushing back at me and then I fucked her butt until she has a shuddering orgasm and then I pounded hard until I got mine. The fourth one did me in though and when I pulled out of her and fell to the bed beside her she snuggled up to me and I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to find Lina awake and leaning on an elbow and looking at me.

"I've really missed this; waking up next to you" she said. "Are you up for some wake up fun or would you like some breakfast first?

"Breakfast" I said. "I'm going to need to fuel this body if you plan on abusing it again."

"I'm hoping that I'll be able to abuse it for the rest of my life."

I still wasn't sure that the rest of her life was an option, but she damned sure abused it for the rest of the weekend. When I finally got back to my place Sunday night I was so worn out that I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following two weeks were pretty much the alike. Work and Lina took up most of my time. I woke up in Lina's bed two or three times a week and she woke up in mine two or three times a week.

Gwen stopped calling, but she didn't quit trying to get to me. Twice she was waiting for me in the parking lot at work and both times I saw her first and went out through the loading dock, walked down the street to a bar and called a taxi to take me home. Once I saw her parked outside my apartment when I got home from work, but I hung a u-turn before she saw me and headed for a sports bar I sometimes went to.

Lina was pushing hard for us to move in together, but I was just a little bit reluctant to take that big a step just yet and there were a couple of reasons for that. One was that I couldn't convince myself that Lina's curiosity check list had all the boxes checked off.

Then there was Gwen. One thing I have always been is honest with myself. I still had feelings for her and I just could not go into a permanent relationship with Lina (or anyone else) while I was still carrying those feeling I had for Gwen. That sounds silly and I knew it. I'd always felt that Gwen was way out of my league and that a fulltime relationship with her couldn't last. I'd always thought that she was too much woman for me (or possibly I wasn't man enough for her) but despite those feeling I still spent an awful lot of my time thinking about her. Even given the reason I'd pulled away from her she still had a hold on me.

Apparently Gwen finally decided that getting to me was not going to happen. After several weeks went by and I didn't see her around the hold that she had on me faded. As Gwen faded the bond between me and Lina strengthened and I finally agreed to let her move in with me.

The next three months went by with Lina trying to fuck me to death and pushing me to take the final step and put a ring on her finger. I was wavering. Right up until the night I found her with another cock in her lousy cunt.

It was a Tuesday and I left the apartment for the airport to catch a flight to Chicago where I was to take part in a three day meeting over how to handle my company's takeover of one of our largest competitors. I was sitting in the boarding area when my cell phone beeped. It was my boss telling me that the meetings had to be postponed a week because of the death of the owner of the company we were taking over. I called Lina to let her know of the change in plans, but she was apparently in a meeting or something and the call went to voice mail. No matter. She would get the message some time during the day. I went on in to work and put in a full day before heading home.

When I got home I saw Lina's car in the parking lot and I smiled expecting that she would have dinner ready when I walked in the door. There was nothing hot on the stove, but from the sounds coming from the bedroom something hot was going on in there. I walked up to the door and looked in. Lina was on her hands and knees and was being fucked dog fashion. I couldn't tell from where I was standing which hole the guy was filling, but then I guess that it didn't really matter. Apparently she hadn't checked her phone for messages during the day.

I had seen Lina's purse sitting on the kitchen table and I went to it and looked inside. Her phone was there and I checked and saw that my message was on it. I walked back to the bedroom door, selected speaker and pushed the necessary buttons on her phone and Lina and the guy buried in her heard:

"Hello sugar dumpling. My meeting has been cancelled and I'll be home at my regular time tonight. Love you. Bye."

Both Lina and the guy turned to look at the bedroom doorway and saw me standing there. They weren't the only ones surprised. Imagine my surprise when I saw that the guy fucking Lina was the same guy she had been with when I broke up with her way back when. I just shook my head in disgust and said:

"I'm going to leave for a while Harlina. Maybe two or three hours and when I come back I want you and all of your things to be gone. And it should go without saying that I never want to see or speak to your sorry ass ever again."

I turned and left the apartment. I came back three hours later and Harlina and all of her things were gone.

It took me a bit to get over Lina, but not all that long when you stop and consider that I'd always had a doubt or two where she was concerned.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I received a promotion at work and it involved a lot of travel. The next two months found me rarely at home as I settled into my new job. I finally got things worked out so that I was always home by Thursday night.

My first weekend I decided to go out for dinner and drinks. It was a Friday and after dinner at Tricocci's I decided to go to Buckskins for a drink or two and to listen to some country/western music. The band that night was the Dawson James Band. They were pretty good even if somewhat predictable. If you heard them once then you knew exactly what songs would be played and in what order. It never changed. Even the supposed adlibs were the same. Not once in the dozen or so times I'd heard them had they changed. Even so it was good music to dance to.

There were several unescorted ladies there that night, but I didn't feel like ‘playing the game' that night so I stuck to the line dances. I'd been there about an hour and had just finished a Cowboy Cha Cha and was on my bar stool nursing a PBR while watching the ass of the barmaid as she moved around serving customers when a familiar voice said:

"Howdy stranger."

I turned and saw Gwen standing there. She was as breathtakingly beautiful as ever. As I took in the sight she said:

"I just got here with a couple of friends and saw you sitting here. Would you like to join us?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude on your evening."

"You wouldn't be intruding. The three of us could use a decent dance partner. I do seem to remember that you can hold your own out there."

When she first said that she was with friends I had assumed that she was with a guy and no way I wanted to see her with another man. Stupid of me and I knew it. I couldn't have her, but I couldn't bear seeing her with someone else. "The three of us could use a decent dance partner" changed all of that. Three women I could handle. Dance wise I mean.

I followed her over to a table where she introduced me to Sarah and Stacy. I had a great time getting to know the girls and taking turns dancing with them. I called it quits at midnight although Stacy did ask me to stay a little longer. I fibbed a little and told her I would normally stay until closing, but that I had something to do early in the morning and I needed to get home and get some rest.

I really didn't have anything to do early. The truth of the matter was that being around Gwen was getting to me. Most of the dances I'd done with her were of the type that didn't allow much in the way of conversation. Can't talk much doing eastern swing and the Texas twostep. I'd done all of the slow dances with Sarah and Stacy, but the drinks I'd consumed both before and after joining the three were putting me in the mood (or giving me the courage) to ask Gwen out. The problem with that was that I remembered why I had stopped seeing her and deep down inside me a voice was crying out:

"Don't get us hurt again!"

I decided that I'd better get out of the bar before I did just that. As I was getting ready to go Sarah said:

"We are usually here on Friday and while I can't speak for the others I liked dancing with you and I'd like to do it again."

"I second that motion" Stacy said and it was not lost on me that Gwen said nothing.

I smiled and said, "I've enjoyed my night with you ladies and I really would like to do it again so maybe you will see me back here."

And I meant most of it. I had enjoyed spending time with them and I really have liked to do it again, but it wasn't likely that I would. Not if Gwen was going to be there. Talk about conundrums. I wanted to be with her; I wanted her to be around, but I knew if I let it happen I would get hurt again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent the weekend alone and not doing much and during the week work pretty much kept my mind occupied. But the closer I got to Friday the more I thought about going to Buckskins. I remembered that Sarah had said that they were usually there on Friday. To me that meant they might not be there on the coming Friday or that maybe only one or two of them might be there and maybe, just maybe, that the one or two wouldn't be Gwen.

When I flew home from Atlanta on Thursday I'd already made up my mind to go to Buckskins on Friday and if Gwen was there so what! I'd proved the previous Friday that I had enough sense to get out before letting anything stupid happen. Like letting Gwen get her hooks in me again. Just watch your alcohol intake bubba and get the hell out of Dodge if you start thinking of making a move on Gwen is what I told myself.

I showed up at Buckskins at seven and saw that the band for the night was Carlos Washington. It was one of my favorite local groups so I expected that I would have a good night. As soon as I was in the door I saw Sarah sitting alone at a table. She saw me at the same time and waved me over to join her. As I sat down she said:

"Thank God that you are here. Now maybe the assholes will stop coming over here and bothering me."

"I thought that was the purpose of you being here."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You come here to enjoy the music and dance and since you are alone the guys are going to come up to you and ask you to dance."

"There is that, but a lot of the guys here right now are regulars and are only interested in finding a female for some parking lot fun and so far those creeps are the only ones who have been coming over."

"Well you are safe with me. I don't do parking lots. I need a bed."

Her face got a sour look when I said that so I quickly said, "I was making a funny there sweets. You don't have to worry about me."

Her face lightened and then the waitress came up and took my order. I ordered one for Sarah also. The band hadn't set up yet and the music was from the bars sound system and a couple of couples were out on the floor dancing so I asked Sarah if she would like to dance. She said yes and so we moved out onto the floor.

It was a waltz and as I held her in my arms I wondered if she might say yes to a date and I made up my mind to ask her before the night was over. We stayed on the floor for two numbers and as I was walking her back to our table I noticed three other ladies that I had danced with on previous trips to Buckskins. Two of them had been ‘friends with benefits' at one time or another and one had almost attained that status. Thankfully it had been their choice to end things which made it easier for me to be around them when I came in to drink, dance or just listen to the music and on some nights they even danced with me.

I had just ordered another round for Sarah and myself when she suddenly said, "Oh goodie. They made it."

I turned to see Gwen and Stacy headed for us. Oh well, I knew it could happen and all it meant to me was that I would have a few less drinks and leave earlier that I had planned to. It also meant that I wouldn't be able to ask Sarah for a date. At least not on that night.

The band set up and for the next hour I took turns dancing with all three and, as on the previous Friday, all of my dances with Gwen were of the type where conversations wouldn't occur. Sarah and Stacy got up to use the bathroom and that left me sitting alone with Gwen. The band was on a break so the noise level was down.

I sat there glancing around the room looking at anything that would let me keep my eyes off Gwen when she said:

"What's the matter Bob? Cat got your tongue?"

"Not really. I just don't know what to say."

"You could say that you've missed me. Or would that be a lie?"

"No Gwen; it would not be a lie."

"Why haven't I heard from you then?"

"I saw no point in it."

"Why not Bob? I thought we had something going for us. How did it just go away?"

"You know why Gwen. I told you why the last time I talked with you."

"Yes; I remember that late night call, but what I don't understand is why you refused to let me explain. You wouldn't take my calls and you always seemed able to avoid me when I was looking for you. I remember saying to you that I thought we had something good going and I remember you replying that you thought so too. If you thought that weren't you at least a little curious as to why I was where I was and why I was with him there? Didn't you at least want to know?"

"No Gwen; I did not want to know. You apparently have no idea of how fragile the male ego is. The last thing I wanted to hear is that you were another guy because of some fault I had. Because I didn't measure up as far as you were concerned. The fact is that I never thought that I measured up, but the last thing I wanted was to hear it from you. So I took the cowards way out and didn't let you tell me."

"You are that insecure?"

I was quiet for several seconds and then said as I looked down at the table and said, "Yes; I guess that I am. I've only really cared for two women in my life and both of them did a number on me. Both took up with other guys and hid it from me. Both of them left me with doubts about myself. What was it that I didn't have that made them seek others? Both of them. Not one, but both so yes Gwen; I am that insecure."

"I am assuming that one of the two is me?"

I nodded a yes and she said, "I don't know about the other one, but I didn't do to you what you are assuming I did. If you would have just let me talk to you I could have cleared things up. I was not out with another guy because I thought you were lacking in some way. In fact I wasn't with another guy at least in that sense of the word.

"The man you saw me with was my brother Dave. He had flown in from Dallas to see a client. I was supposed to work late that night, but he called me at work when he finished his business and asked me to have dinner with him at Angelo's. Angelo's was closer to the airport than the Fisher Building and he was afraid that he might miss his flight home if he came all the way across town and then got hung up in traffic on his way back to the airport.

"I met him, we had dinner together and then I went back to work and he headed for the airport to catch his flight back to Dallas."

I was thinking about what she had just said and was wondering what I should say when Sarah and Stacy got back from the bathroom. I wasn't going to talk about personal stuff in front of the two of them so I didn't say anything to Gwen about what she had just told me.

And then the evening got strange.

The band came back from their break just as the two girls sat down and Carlos said, "I see that my old friend Bob Talbott is here tonight and our next number is his favorite. We haven't done it in a while, but since he is here we are going to pull it out, dust it off and give it a go.

I knew what he was going to play and it was a great song for an eastern swing. I was trying to decide which one of the three to ask for the dance. When the opening strains of "Ride Cowboy Ride" started a hand fell on my shoulder and a voice said:

"Off your butt Bobby; this is OUR song" and I turned and saw Melanie Murphey standing there. Mel was one of my ex-friends with benefits and Ride Cowboy Ride was indeed our song. It was the song that got us together way back when. If any of the three at the table had been with me as a date I would have said, "No thanks Mel" but I was not attached to anyone at the table so I got up and Mel and I hit the dance floor.