Bob Gwen and Harlina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel and I looked good together and we had in fact placed in several dance contests at the Coach House Inn a few years back. When the song ended Mel kissed me on the cheek and said:

"Call me; I've still got the same number."

When I got back to the table all three women were looking at me and it was Sarah who voiced the question that was on all of their faces.

"This is our song Bobby?" You just have to tell us the story behind that."

I gave it a few seconds thought and then and hen told them the story.

"I met Mel on a Saturday night at the old Coach House Inn. The band that is here tonight is the same band that was there that night. I was alone that night and Mel was at a table with three girlfriends. Her three tablemates were out on the dance floor and she was sitting there watching. I could tell from the way she was moving on her chair and the way her fingers were tapping on the table that she wanted to be out there too.

"I hadn't come to dance; I was just there for a drink or two and to listen to the music. I was the only other unattached guy in the place that night and I could see that she really, really wanted to be out on that floor so I got off my bar stool and went over and asked her. We hit the floor just as the tune ended. The band had been playing for a while and I figured that they were at a point to take a break. Mel must have thought that too because she got a huge look of disappointment on her face.

"We were surprised when the band started "Ride Cowboy Ride." Mel became all smiles and when I asked her if she knew eastern swing she said yes and so we got down to it. When the song ended the band took a break. I walked Mel back to her table and on the way she said:

"That was fun. I hope they do that number again tonight."

"When we got to her table she introduced me to her friends and then I excused myself and went to the bathroom. When I left the bathroom I asked the barmaid where the band took their breaks. I went there, introduced myself to Carlos, told him what Mel had said, and then offered him a fifty if he would play it again for her. He refused the money and said that he would happily do it for someone who liked his music. He told me that it wouldn't be in his next set because that would be too soon after the first time, but if we hung around for the set after next he would do it again.

"I went back and told Mel what Carlos had told me and I could see she was disappointed and I asked her why. She told me that she had ridden with her friends and they were getting ready to leave. I told her there was no problem and that I would take her home. Her friends left and I joined her at the table and when Carlos played Ride again we got up and danced to it.

"There are five or six pretty decent country/western bands in the area and they rotate through the C&W bars in the area. After we finished dancing Mel went to Carlos and asked him where he would be appearing next. On the drive to her place she told me where he was going to be on the next weekend and asked me to take her there. Since it was the first time a girl ever asked me for a date I told her that I would love to. The following Friday when we got to the bar where he was playing he recognized us and he did Ride Cowboy Ride three times that night.

"The next weekend when we showed up and he saw us come in and at the start of his next set he said, "This one is for Bob and Mel" and he went into "Ride." We followed him for two months and he always did "Ride" for us at least twice. So yes, I guess "Ride Cowboy Ride" could be considered our song."

When I finished I could see that they were expecting more, but I didn't have a clue as to what it was. Stacy enlightened me.

"And then what happened?"

"I don't understand your question."

"No surprise there. You are a typical clueless male. What happened with you and Mel?"

"Nothing. We were just friends. Good friends having a good time dancing. We even competed in several dance contests and did pretty well."

"Pretty well?" Sarah asked. "What does that mean?"

"A second place finish and two third places."

I could tell from the looks on their faces that they believed that there was a lot more to Mel's and my relationship than that and they were of course right, but it was none of their business.

For the next hour we sat, drank, munched on snacks, listened to the music and danced. I danced with all three and even though Stacy had said that I was a clueless male I fully understood the signals that both she and Sarah were sending me on the dance floor. From the way they moved in close and pressed against me it was obvious they both wanted me to make a move. I had already considered asking Sarah for a date, but with all three of them there I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I wouldn't mind a date with Stacy either, but I would need a situation where I was alone with either of them before I could ask.

Did I even consider Gwen in the mix? No I didn't. I still figured that she was way out of my league and I couldn't see setting myself up to get burnt.

The band came back from its break and Carlos, having seen me and Mel out on the floor, must have thought that it was like old times and he started the set with "Ride Cowboy Ride." Gwen stood up, grabbed my hand and said:

"It might once have been that woman's and your song, but tonight I'm making it OUR song!"

She literally pulled me off my chair and drug me out onto the dance floor. Once there I got into the swing of things and Gwen and I moved well together. When the dance was over she said:

"That was fun. We need to find out where he will be next week so we can do it again."

I was still trying to get a grip on the situation when we got back to the table. Before I could even sit down Gwen said to her two friends:

"I know that both of you sluts would like to get your hooks into him, but you can forget it. I told both of you about the relationship I had with him and I intend to pull him back into that relationship even if I have to drag him kicking and screaming all the way."

Then she turned to me and said, "Come on cowboy. You need to take me home."

I was so surprised by what was happening that I just stood there until Gwen took me by the arm and herded me out the front door. By the time I got my wits back about me we were at my car. I started to say something and Gwen put her hand over my mouth and said:

"Not now. Wait until we get into the car."

We got in and she said, "It was obvious that you were never going to get off the dime and make a move so I decided that I was going to have to do it."

By then I was at the parking lot exit and I put on my blinkers for a right turn out of the lot. Gwen asked:

"What are you doing?

"Taking you home."

"Turn left."

"Why? The way to your place is that way" and I pointed to the right.

"True, but the way to your place is that way" and she pointed to the left.

"My place? Why would you want to go to my place?"

"Well Stacy did say you were clueless, but she clearly underestimated just how clueless."

She slid over next to me and put a hand on the bulge in my pants and said, "I should have done this sooner and locked you in, but I went slow because I didn't want to scare you off."

As she pulled down my zipper I broke out laughing.

"What's so funny" she asked.

"I was taking things slow because I didn't want to scare YOU off."

By then she had worked my cock out of my fly and she said, "That's all ancient history now Bobby" and then her mouth closed around my cock. I'm not stupid and I'd read about guys getting their cocks bitten off in accidents so I pulled over to the curb, parked and leaned back to enjoy. Gwen stayed at it until she got me off. I told her I was going to blow, but she kept on going and swallowed it all. She licked my cock clean and said:

"You need to hurry up and get us to your place so I can get busy getting you back up."

She didn't get to do that. By the time I pulled up and parked in front of my place it was back to being hard as a rock. As soon as we were in the door the clothes started coming off. By the time we got to the bedroom Gwen was bare ass naked and all I had on were my socks. I sat down on the bed and started to remove my socks and Gwen grabbed my arm and pulled me to her a she said:

"Forget about your stupid fucking socks!"

She pulled me on top of her and pretty much snarled, "Fuck me damn you; fuck me!"

I did. I did three times that night. And a couple of times the next morning. And afternoon. And evening.

It was Sunday evening before I took Gwen home and she wanted me to come in with her, but I begged off. I was going to need some rest if I was going to be worth a shit at work on Monday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was the start of it. We dated a couple of times a week and one of those dates was always on a Friday and every Friday we went to whatever lounge or bar that featured Carlos Washington. He always did "Ride Cowboy Ride" at least twice for us and our dates usually ended up in my bedroom or Gwen's.

Six months went by and I was pretty content with my life, but I soon found out that I was the only one content with things the way they were. It was a Tuesday night and I was at Gwen's place having dinner. I was pushing a forkful of mashed potatoes in my mouth when Gwen said:

"Don't make any plans for us for this weekend."

I finished what I had in my mouth and said, "Why? What's up?"

"We are going to spend the weekend at my parents and my brother Dave will be flying in from Dallas."

"Why are we doing that?"

"My family wants to meet my future husband."

"Your future husband? What am I missing here?"

"Obviously you are lacking the good sense to ask me to marry you and since you may never get your head out of your ass and do it I'm taking things in my own hands. We will spend the weekend with my family and my father will shake your hand, welcome you to the family and then tell you that if you hurt his little girl he will hunt you down and hurt you.

"My mother will hug you, tell you how many grandbabies she wants and then start planning the wedding. My brother Dave will shake your hand and then sound you out on how you feel about hunting, fishing and NASCAR. My sister will hug you, kiss you and try to steal you away from me and I will cut your nuts off with a dull knife if you do not instantly shut her down. You already know Tony and Alice so they will probably leave you alone.

"My grandparents will just stand in the background and shake their heads although my grandfather will probably try to catch you alone and tell you to run for your life. For that very reason I will probably spend most of my time keeping him away from you."

"Do I have any say in this?"

"Of course you do. There are several things you can say and it would probably be a good thing if you start practicing them. There is "Yes dear," "Whatever you want dear," "As you wish my love," "Of course dear" and the ever popular "Your wish is my command my love."

"Did it not occur to you that the reason I haven't asked you to marry me is that I don't want to get married?"

Her face lost its smile and she said, "You don't want to marry me?"

"Wanting has nothing to do with it. I'm afraid to marry you" and then I went on to tell her my thoughts and feeling on the matter. She sat there and listened to it pour out of me and when I was done she shook her head negatively and said:

"Aren't you selling yourself short? What makes you think that I'm out of your league? It can't be just my looks" she said and then she saw the look on my face when she said it. "That's it isn't it? Spill it Bobby. Get it out there."

"I'm nothing special Gwen. Decent physical shape, not really good looking, but not really bad looking either. I have nothing special to offer a woman like you. On the other hand men are attracted to you like flies are attracted to sugar and honey. Sooner or later one that has all the things I lack is going to get your attention and you will be gone. I don't want the hurt that will come when it happens."

"Unreal! Un-fucking real! Did you ever stop to think that the things you think you lack are things I don't give a rat's ass about? I know what I look like Bobby. I've had men and boys sniffing after me since I was twelve years old and in the years since then there have been hundreds who have taken a shot at me. Some were better looking than you, some were richer than you and even though it might not set well with you to hear me say it some were smarter than you.

"But none of them Bobby, not a single one, had that certain something that made me want to make them a permanent part of my life. You have it Bobby. It took me a while before I realized it, but you have it. I can't describe it; it is a feeling that says "Hang onto this one. Don't let him get away." What it boils down to Bobby is that you either want me or you don't. I want you, but as they say it takes two to tango. If you want me you have to get up off your ass and do what needs to be done.

"As they say down on the farm "Its nut cutting time!" What's it to be Bobby?"


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the curious among you:

1. Her mother wanted four and she did immediately start planning the wedding.
2. Her brother found out that hunting and fishing were in and NASCAR was out.
3. I did shut down her sister Ilene and
4. It has been nine years and her father hasn't had to hunt me down and hurt me.

Oh, lest I forget. Her grandfather did get me alone and tell me to run for my life but I didn't and I'm damned glad that I didn't.

"Ride Cowboy Ride" is still our song and Carlos did it four times at our wedding reception.