Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby invites Clark over for dinner. Bobby is a perfect host.
5.9k words
4.36
19.9k
41

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby invites Clark over for dinner and Bobby is a perfect host

Abby and I had another wild week after she told me about the threesome with Joe and Clark. She was ravenous. It seemed that every five minutes I was eating her pussy or she was whispering dirty things in my ear, telling me how big Joe's cock was, or how hot it was to have two cocks inside her at once. Again, she would only let me jerk off, but stroking myself while she told me about being on all fours, stuffed with cock, was just as exciting to me as actually having sex with her.

On Friday Abby told me she had a special surprise in store for me on Monday. I ate her pussy all weekend while she told me what a good cuckold I was, and how hot it was to suck Joe's big cock while Clark fucked her doggy style. She let me shoot my last load on Friday night, then she wouldn't let me come all weekend. "Clark said you have to wait," she giggled. I was climbing the walls by the time Monday came around.

Abby came home from work early and said she wanted to make me a special dinner for being such a good husband. It was odd for her to leave the office early while Clark was in town, but I didn't ask any questions. I was just hopeful she would allow me some sort of relief after teasing me for days.

Abby set the table with our good china and crystal, chilled expensive wine and spent the afternoon cooking up one of my favorite meals.

When she finished Abby took my hands in hers and looked into my eyes. "You've been such a good husband lately," she said sincerely and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I think you've earned a special treat for tonight." Our lips came together and Abby laid a wet, long, sexy kiss on me, sweeping her soft tongue over my lips and the inside of my mouth, moulding her curves against me and grinding on my stiff cock. "Mmmmm, baby," she purred. "I think it's going to be a fun night!"

"I'm going up to change now. We'll eat at 8." Abby headed up the stairs, then paused halfway up. "Oh, honey, one more thing - I want this dinner to be really special, so I want you to wear your tux, OK? You look so good in it."

A little later I was dressed in my black tuxedo, looking forward to dinner. I lit candles, put on soft music, and opened the wine. A few minutes before 8 Abby called out that she was coming down. I adjusted my bow tie and jacket as she descended the stairs. She looked ravishing. Her blonde curls framed her lovely face, bouncing on her bare shoulders. Light makeup accentuated her high cheekbones and highlighted her eyes. She wore a short, blue, satiny backless dress that clung to her body. The front was open down to her belly button, and dangling between her breasts was the special sapphire pendent I gave her on our first anniversary. Abby's cleavage was on display and her nipples clearly showed through the thin material. Her smooth, tan legs seem to go on forever, perched on high heels. Her toes and fingers were perfectly manicured with bright red nail polish that matched her lipstick. She was a vision of loveliness, and I got a lump in my throat thinking about how she dolled herself up for me. It was so reassuring after all the crazy things going on in our life lately with Clark.

"How do I look, honey?" she asked, doing a slow twirl to give me the full effect. "You like?"

"Oh, baby!" I exclaimed. "You look wonderful! I am such a lucky husband." I stepped toward her to take her in my arms but she pressed her hand against my chest to hold me off.

"Down boy!" she laughed, and I realized she was right - we had all night. I started laughing, too, and just then the doorbell rang.

"Wha --" I started to say, and suddenly I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Abby looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Aren't you going to answer it, honey?" she asked innocently.

"I . . . I . . ." I stammered, looking at Abby, then to the door, then back to Abby. The pendent dangling in her cleavage caught the light of the candles flickering on the table.

"Who is it?" I asked in a sickly voice, looking down. Abby smiled again and reached out to take my chin in her hands. She turned my head and forced me to look her in the eye.

"You know who it is, baby," she whispered, still holding my chin. "I dressed like this and made dinner for you, baby, so you decide how it's going to be." She placed a soft, lingering kiss on my lips.

"You can answer the door and let him in," she whispered, kissing me again, "or you can leave it closed and we can go back to how it used to be . . . just me and you."

She kissed me again and whispered in my ear, "or you can let him in and you wait on us while we eat dinner," she nibbled on my ear, "and you can watch me suck his cock . . . and get fucked all night long."

She kissed me again, "it's your decision baby - is it going to be just you and me, back to our normal life, your faithful and conservative wife, or do you want to be a submissive little cuckold servant to your slutty wife and her lover and watch me be Clark's fuck toy? Your decision, baby . . . it's 100% your call."

I looked at her, speechless.

"You only get to make this choice once, honey," she said. "It's now or never."

"I . . . I . . .," I stammered some more, but my cock was already rock hard. I looked to Abby looking ravishing in her blue dress, then looked to the door. Abby smiled. She knew she had me. I nodded meekly and walked to the door, my shiny shoes clicking on the floor tile in our front hall. I looked back at Abby one more time, but I knew I had no choice.

Clark looked tanned, fit, and relaxed, wearing khaki pants and a plaid shirt in contrast to my black tux. "Bobby boy!" he exclaimed, pounding me on the shoulder. "Good to see you again! Wow! Abby! You look spectacular!" he raved as he walked past without even looking at me, slowing down only to hand me his jacket. He grabbed Abby and pulled her to him for an open-mouthed kiss. Abby eagerly returned his affections, pressing herself against him and running her hands all over his back and ass. I just stood there holding Clark's jacket as they kissed right in front of me, their tongues dueling wetly out in the open, their lips mashing against each other.

"Whew!" Abby exclaimed as she pulled herself away. "Now that was a kiss!"

She took Clark's arm and led him to the living room, calling out to me as she went. "Honey after you hang up Clark's jacket bring us two glasses of wine." They were whispering and giggling as I put Clark's coat away.

They were making out on the couch when I returned with the wine. Abby cocked an eye at me and broke away from her kiss briefly. "Put it there, on the coffee table," she directed, then turned her attentions back to Clark. I didn't really know what to do, so I just kind of stood there watching them paw and kiss. I couldn't believe how hot Abby looked, and I could see a big bulge in Clark's khaki slacks. Abby saw where I was looking and dropped her hand into Clark's lap, massaging the large lump and leering at me with an evil smile. Clark brought his mouth to Abby's ear, and she laughed, nodding her head.

"Honey," Abby said to me, "I think it would be nice if you took off Clark's shoes and set them by the door. He wants to get comfortable."

My face turned red and I realized there was no end to Abby's tests for me. Clark and Abby were looking at me with amusement, enjoying my humiliation, but my cock was harder than it's ever been. I couldn't refuse. Avoiding their gaze, I kneeled on the carpet before my wife and her lover. I untied each shoe and pulled them off his feet, then reached up into the cuffs of his slacks and rolled his socks down and tossed them aside.

I could feel the two of them staring at me as I carried out Abby's orders, their eyes burning into the top of my head. As I set his shoes by the door Abby called to me again. "Honey, I want you to take Clark's belt off for me now." This time she didn't even look at me, she just went back to kissing Clark with a deep, open-mouth, closed-eyes kiss. I watched them for a moment, then kneeled back down on the carpet between his legs. I hesitated for a moment, watching them make out. I had never undressed another man before, but I got a strange thrill as I reached up to gingerly pull the leather of his belt through the buckle, then through the loops of his pants.

Abby opened one eye and looked down at me, her tongue still entwined with Clark's. "Undo his pants for me now," she whispered breathlessly. "I want to suck his cock, baby, and I want you to get everything ready for me."

I could hear the wet, smacking sounds of their lips as I undid the snap on Clark's pants, lowered his zipper and began sliding them down his legs. My cock was throbbing with excitement as Clark helpfully lifted his butt off the couch.

Abby was sitting back now, enjoying my utter submission. "Mmmm, you're such a good husband, baby . . . I love that you're taking off Clark's pants for me so I can get down on the floor with you and suck his big cock while you watch . . . you're such a nice, helpful husband . . . now take his underwear off for me baby . . . I can't suck Clark's cock with his underwear on, can I?" Abby giggled.

Clark was staring down at me kneeling between his legs. His bulge was huge, throbbing underneath his black briefs right in front of my face. I reached up carefully, hands trembling, and pulled the elastic out so as not to catch on the head of his big tool, then slid them down and off. His cock was massive - thick and long, curving upward and lined with powerful, pulsing veins. I could feel the energy in it. I stared at it, enthralled by its power.

Abby slid down off the couch and kneeled next to me between Clark's legs, wrapping her manicured hand around his shaft, her wedding ring gleaming on her finger..

"This is a beautiful cock, isn't it baby?" she whispered, watching my face as I stared at Clark's massive shaft. "Now you understand why I love to suck it and feel it fucking my hot pussy . . . it's so much bigger than yours, isn't it?" Abby was stroking Clark up and down as she taunted me. "You understand now, don't you baby? . . . you do. . . I can tell."

I nodded, still staring at Clark's thick, pulsing meat.

"Look at me!" Abby commanded. I turned my eyes away from Clark's amazing penis and gazed at my wife. She smiled, her eyes alight. "Oh, you see it, I can tell! This is a beautiful, fantastic cock! Say it!"

"It is," I agreed softly, "it's a beautiful cock, baby."

"That's right," she said, "and you want to watch me suck on it, don't you? You want to see your wife's lips wrapped around Clark's big, manly cock? Don't you?"

I nodded again. "Yes, baby . . . I want to watch you suck Clark's cock."

"Good," she purred. "Now watch the show, honey, up close and personal." Keeping her eyes locked on mine she leaned forward and planted a long, lingering kiss on the head of Clark's shaft. It looked so natural to see my beautiful wife kissing Clark's cock. Like it was meant to be.

"Mmmm, it's delicious," she whispered to me with that wicked grin again. "I just love to suck on Clark's cock." She rubbed Clark's cock all over her face, then looked back at me. "It's even hotter when you're kneeling next to me, watching the show, baby . . .." she licked his shaft from bottom to top, long, wet licks coating every inch of his shaft in her glistening saliva, her tongue curling around the big, flared head of his rod then down, slowly along his length to his balls, taking each one in her mouth, licking, kissing and sucking them in, then back up the shaft with long, luxurious swipes of her wet tongue. The whole time Abby was looking me in the eye with a look of supreme bliss and satisfaction. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

After what seemed like an eternity of nuzzling and nibbling and kissing and licking Clark's giant rod, Abby came up for air, her face all red with excitement. Abby grinned at me, then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her for a hot, wet kiss. I was caught by surprise but I immediately tasted the now-familiar flavor of Clark's cock on her. She licked all over my lips and tongue and the inside of my mouth with her cock-flavored tongue, sharing Clark's taste with me.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "I knew you'd like fresh cock kisses baby." She licked my mouth some more. "Tell me you like them," she urged. "Tell me you like the fresh taste of cock on your wife's mouth."

"I . . . I do . . . I love your cock kisses."

"Mmmm, you're going to get more cock kisses than you know what to do with tonight, baby . . . you're going to get extra special cock kisses for being such a good husband."

She went back to Clarks cock, planting her lips at the tip for a wet kiss and sliding Clark's huge pole into her mouth. She went down slowly, then back up, then started bobbing her head on his rod while she jerked his shaft and rubbed his balls with her hands. I was mesmerized by her performance, kneeling right next to her, watching her strain to take Clark's long length into her mouth and hearing her sexy purring, whimpering and groaning as she feasted on his big cock.

I was broken from my spell when Clark spoke up, "Bobby!" he barked down to me, "undo your wife's dress for me - I want to see her sexy tits while she sucks me off."

Keeping her mouth locked on Clark's cock, Abby raised her arms up slightly to make it easy for me to slide the straps off of her shoulders. I slid them off and lowered the top, bunching it down around her waist. Abby's tits now bobbed in time with the pistoning of her head on Clark's cock, her nipples hard as little bullets.

She came up for air and pulled me in for another wet kiss, her mouth oozing Clark's flavor and saliva dripping on her chin. "More cock kisses for you, baby," she purred, licking all over my mouth with her cock-flavored tongue. "Do you like sexy cocksucking kisses from your slutty wife, honey?"

I nodded. Abby kissed me again, holding a fist full of my hair to hold my face against her. "Tell me!" she hissed. "Tell me you like your wife to be Clark's slutty cocksucker!"

I nodded again. "I do," I whispered. "I love it when you're a slutty cocksucker baby . . . My cock is hard as a rock watching you suck Clark's cock."

"Oh, fuck! That's so hot baby!" She sucked Clark's big tool back into her wet mouth, her lips straining to envelop his giant member, looking me in the eye.

"I want him to come, baby," she urged. "Do you want to see Clark come in my mouth . . . shoot his hot come all over my slutty face? Do you want to watch me swallow Clark's load, honey?"

I nodded again, in awe of the utterly wanton slut that my wife had become.

"Then help me baby." Abby took my hand and placed it on the base of Clark's shaft while she bobbed on the end, licking all over the head and sucking about half of his long length into her mouth.

I was touching another man's cock for the first time. It felt weird, hard but spongy in my hand, and dripping with my wife's saliva. "Jerk him off for me, baby," she purred, "jerk him off so he shoots his come in my mouth . . . make him come for me . . .". She went back to bobbing her head on the end of his shaft. Obediently I wrapped my fingers firmly around him and started pumping in time with my wife, up and down, his tool wet in my fingers. Abby was watching me with fire in her eyes, and without thinking I reached up to place my other hand next to hers on Clark's balls. We were consumed with erotic energy, Abby urgently sucking the top of his rod, me jerking the lower part, both of us massaging his enormous testicles.

Clark was grunting and groaning on the couch above us, and suddenly his hips started bouncing off the cushion, pushing his cock into Abby's mouth. She looked at me with a knowing look and suddenly pulled off, holding her face right in front of the big mushroom head of Clark's cock as I continued jerking him off and rubbing his balls.

"That's it baby! . . . That's it!" she cried, "jerk him off for me!" Clark was pumping his hips up into my fist and I was jerking him for all I was worth, aiming his turgid member right at my wife's face, her mouth open and eager.

There we were, kneeling next to each other between Clark's legs, Abby licking her lips, when I felt the come rising in my fist. The first blast sprayed across her nose and onto her closed eyelid, making her squeal with delight, followed immediately by another shot across her lips and cheek. I kept pumping and aiming his spurting member at my wife's face like I was hosing her down. After a few more blasts Abby engulfed the head to capture the rest of his seed in her greedy, slutty mouth. Abby looked at me and purred as Clark emptied his balls in her mouth, his come rising and shooting with the help of my hands.

When Clark's spasms finally subsided Abby pulled off, letting Clark's wet, softening shaft escape from her sucking mouth. Before I could even move she pulled me to her for a sloppy, semen-drenched, open-mouthed kiss. She was groaning with passion, rubbing her come-coated face all over mine, shoveling Clark's hot seed into my mouth, licking all over my lips and tongue. I eagerly accepted the thick fluid from Abby's mouth, kneeling next to her with my lips parted, letting her transfer Clark's hot, gooey load into my mouth. On my knees, swallowing come from my wife's lover, I was like a man possessed -Clark's come all over my wife's face and now on mine, coating my cheeks and my lips, the taste of come on my tongue, the smell filling my nostrils,

"Ooooh, baby!" she hissed, "this is the best cock-kiss ever, isn't it?"

I just nodded. There was a pearly rope dripping down Abby's cheek and I licked it off, gobbling it into my mouth. I couldn't get enough.

Abby locked me in a wet, sperm-soaked French kiss, rubbing her face against mine and pausing to keep up a naughty commentary, "mmmmm, you love to clean Clark's come off my face, don't you Bobby . . . God! I love this . . . you taking Clark's pants off for me . . . sharing cock kisses with me . . jerking him off on my face . . . in my mouth . . ." She scooped a glob of come from her hair and slid her finger into my mouth. I sucked it clean.

"Yeah, you love it, don't you Bobby . . . eating Clark's come with me . . . oh, honey, I love you being a submissive cuckold husband for me . . . for Clark . . . helping me be a slutty cocksucking wife."

I noticed a little trickle of sperm that had flowed down from Abby's cheek to her chin, and swiped my tongue across her face to clean it off. Listening to Abby's trash talk made my cock harder than ever, and when I spied a blob of come on Clark's now-soft cock Abby followed my eyes and saw it too.

She put her wet lips to my ear, "lick it off!" she hissed. "Lick it off!"

I didn't think. I just acted, dropping my head down and swiping my tongue over his shriveled member, gobbling his sticky sperm into my mouth.

"Yeesssssss," Abby purred, "lick it again, baby . . . lick his cock."

And I did. The feel was amazing against my tongue, smooth and warm, and covered in sticky residue. I licked and lapped at Clark's cock, cleaning it thoroughly, and after a few moments it began to twitch and pulse.

"Yessss," Abby moaned, "lick his cock for me baby . . . suck it."

With the feel of Clark's growing member under my tongue and Abby's words in my ears, I worked my way up to the bulbous head and parted my lips, sliding it into my mouth. Abby grabbed a handful of my hair and started guiding my head up and down Clark's rapidly hardening shaft.

"Yessss, baby," she commanded, "suck Clark's cock for me . . . oh, yes . . . you're a total cuckold now baby . . . sucking your wife's lover's cock . . . getting it all hard for me . . . getting him ready to fuck me, baby . . . getting that cock all hard to fuck your wife's naughty pussy."

12