Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark's fat pole was now almost fully hard and stretching out my mouth. Abby steadily pumped my head back and forth on him, pushing me just to the choking point then sliding me back up to the tip, then back down to fill my mouth with hard cock. The whole time she kept talking, whispering in my ear, telling me what a good cocksucking husband I was, how much she loved me getting Clark's cock all hard for her so she could fuck it while I watched, calling me a dirty cocksucker.

Abby let go of my head and I kept sucking on my own, entranced by the new feeling of a hard cock in my mouth. Abby pulled the dress over her head and stepped out of her panties, leaving her nude but for her high heels. "Yes, baby," she purred, "keep sucking that cock for me . . . make it all nice and hard."

Abby turned her back to Clark and straddled his lap, holding her pussy right over my head as it moved up and down's Clark's shaft. "OK, baby," she said, pulling my head off his pole, "that's enough cocksucking for you for now . . . you can suck on it more later . . . when I'm done with it." She took Clark's wet shaft in her hand and pushed my head further down between his thighs. "I'm going to fuck Clark now, honey, and I want you to lick his balls while I'm doing it."

Abby placed the lips of her pussy against the head of Clark's cock, holding it there while I began lapping my tongue obediently against his wrinkled scrotum, looking up at her wet slit resting against the head of the fat pole that she was about to impale herself on.

"That's it baby," Abby purred. "Lick his balls for me . . . and watch another man's cock sliding inside your wife's slutty body."

I was on my knees, licking Clark's balls and completely focused on Abby's wet pussy sliding against Clark's huge rod. "Yeah, baby," she hissed, rubbing the head of his cock along her dripping cunt, ". . . this pussy used to belong to you, Bobby . . . but you gave it away . . . you gave your wife's pussy to another man . . . and now it belongs to him . . . Clark owns your wife's pussy baby . . . and you love it, don't you . . . you gave away your wife's pussy and you love it."

Abby's eyes were burning into me as she slowly lowered herself down, taking him in inch by inch.

"Oooooh, baby!" she cooed, holding steady on half his length, "I love my pussy being owned by Clark's cock . . . it feels soooo good in me . . . I can't wait to feel it all inside me . . . every inch of him buried in my slutty cunt . . . oooh, I can't wait, baby . . . it feels soooo good."

With a gasp she dropped down as far as she could go, taking all of Clark's fat tool inside her body, bottomed out with her ass pressed firmly into his lap while I lapped away at his balls.

Abby rose up and I could see her juices coating Clark's shaft, then she lowered down again and got into a pumping motion. Her legs were spread over Clark's lap as she rose up and down, fucking her lover while I massaged his nuts with my tongue.

"Mmmmmm, baby," she moaned, "you like watching your wife getting fucked, don't you . . .and you love licking Clark's balls while he fucks me . . . ooooh, you're such a little cuck, baby, licking Clark's balls instead of fucking your wife . . . and you're cock is so hard it's about to burst, isn't it?" She sank all the way down, taking Clark's full length inside her, then grabbed my head and pulled it to her clit. "Suck my clit now baby . . . suck your slutty wife's clit while she gets fucked."

I dutifully complied, licking and nibbling and sucking her little nub as she rotated her hips in Clark's lap.

"Oh, god, yeah I love that," she said, pushing my head away and then rising all the way up so just the tip of Clark's rod was lodged between the lips of her cunt. "Lick his cock now, baby . . . lick his wet cock," Clark's cock was wet and sticky and I quickly obeyed, licking every inch, swiping my tongue all around to collect Abby's sticky fluids, "Ohhhh, yeah baby . . . that's it . . . lick you wife's cunt juice off Clark's cock."

Abby grabbed my hair and pulled me back to her clit, then sank down slowly again, taking Clark back inside her. She resumed her pumping motion, pausing every now and then to guide my head back to Clark's wet shaft and lick it clean. I was in a trance, on my knees, alternating between Abby's wet pussy, Clark's hard cock and his big balls again, licking and sucking, nothing else in my existence besides serving my slutty wife and her lover.

I could feel that Abby and Clark were both nearing the point of no return, Clark starting to pump his hips off the couch and Abby pushing my face into her clit hard and bouncing faster on Clark's cock.

"Oh . . . baby . . . baby," Abby moaned, "I'm getting close . . . I'm . . . make him come, baby . . . I want him to come with me." Abby pushed my head down to Clark's balls and starting fingering her clit furiously.

"Suck his balls!" she hissed, "make him come!" I could see Abby's face turning red and I started licking and sucking Clark's balls furiously, desperately trying to satisfy Abby's demands.

"Ohhhhh!" she squealed, "I'm coming. . . .fuck!" Clark's nuts tensed up under my tongue and I literally felt the come rising out of them. He pushed his hips up as his balls emptied into my wife, pulse after pulse shooting up into his rod.

Abby felt it and screamed, her finger flying over her clit. "Aaiiigggh!" she cried. "Ohhhh, fuck! . . . Oh, baby!" Abby was wailing and writhing in Clark's lap, his cock buried in her cunt as she fingered herself and took his load inside her.

After a while the two of them slowed down and relaxed, lying motionless on the couch and breathing heavily as I continued to gently massage their joining with my tongue. Finally Abby pushed my head away. Gasping, she rose up off Clark's withering member and slid back on the couch next to him, her legs spread wide. Kneeling on the floor I could see Clark's come dripping from her pussy. When Abby leered and crooked her finger at me, beckoning, I needed no further encouragement and dipped my head between her thighs, greedily lapping Clark's seed from her messy cunt.

"Oooooh, yeah, baby . . . gently," she commanded, holding my head in her hands, "eat Clark's hot come out of me . . . . oooh, yeah . . . that's it." I lapped away at her sloppy pussy, my tongue trailing down to catch the drips sliding down to her ass. I softly pushed my tongue inside her, cleaning the fluid that Clark deposited, gulping it down.

"That's it, baby," Abby uged, "suck his come out of my cunt . . . be a good, come-eating husband for me . . . clean your wife's slutty pussy . . . drink Clark's come from this pussy that used to belong to you." My cock was near the breaking point from Abby's taunting and teasing, making me lap and suck at her wet cunt even harder.

When I had Abby all cleaned up she took my head and pushed it toward Clark. "Now clean his cock for me," she ordered. Again, I didn't need to be told twice and obediently shifted over so I was kneeling between Clark's legs. He looked down at me and chuckled, shaking his head as I lowered my head and swiped my tongue over his soft shaft in long, wet licks, cleaning the sticky fluids off of his member.

"That's it," Abby cooed, "lick Clark's cock, baby . . . be a good little cuckold, cleaning the cock that just fucked your wife . . . get it nice and clean for me baby, so it's all ready to fuck me again later."

I licked it his shrinking cock all over until it was wet with my saliva, then looked up at Abby and planted a soft, loving kiss on the head. "Yeah, you love Clark's cock, don't you baby? . . . just like me . . . we love having Clark's cock to lick and suck and play with, don't we baby?"

Unlike before, Clark's cock was showing no immediate signs of coming back to life again, so Abby nodded at me, indicated I had done my job for now. "Go get our robes, honey," she ordered, then leaned into Clark for a wet kiss, their tongues intertwining easily after their turgid fuck session.

I brought the robes down from our bedroom and stood quietly before them, mesmerized as I watched them kiss lovingly and caress each other, their hands gently roaming over their naked bodies.

Eventually Abby noticed me standing there and pulled back momentarily, "Good, baby," she said, "now refill our wine glasses and start getting dinner ready," then went back to kissing Clark. Over the next hour or so I poured and cooked and heated, pattering back and forth from the dining room to the kitchen, tending to Abby's and Clark's needs as they sat in their robes and had a lovely three-course meal by candle light with soft music, wine and dessert. When they were done Abby announced that they were going up to bed and that I should clean up and sleep in the guest room.

"Clark's going to fuck me some more tonight, baby, but this time we're going to do it in private," she said, leading Clark up the stairs by the hand. "You can listen but the door stays closed - and no jerking off tonight, understand? You are forbidden to come until I say!" she declared with a giggle. Clark grabbed her ass as she bounded up the stairs in front of him. "And bring us breakfast at 7:00," she shouted from the upstairs hall, "Clark has to leave for the airport early tomorrow. G'nite baby!"

It was a long night and my cock was hard the entire time. I heard Abby moaning and grunting and some banging on the walls, and I don't think I slept a wink.

Exactly at 7:00 I softly turned the knob and pushed open the door to our bedroom, holding a tray of toast and eggs and juice and coffee. Abby was on her hands and knees on the bed, facing the door, and Clark was behind her, holding her hips and pumping his cock into her well-fucked pussy.

Abby lifted her head from the pillow and looked at me, standing obediently with breakfast for her and her lover. "Ummmm, right on time," she purred and started pushing her hips back against Clark, driving his rod deeper inside her body. She reached back to rub his balls. "That's it," she urged, looking back at Clark. "My husband is here with our breakfast," she giggled, "so fuck me good and fill me up again with your come . . . fill me up." she coaxed him.

"MMmmmmm, Bobby," Abby cooed, "Clark's been fucking me all night long . . . he fucks me sooooo good . . . my pussy is so full of come."

Turning back to Clark she continued, "come for me baby . . . fill your slutty fuck-toy up with more of your sticky come . . . my husband has to eat his breakfast too, you know." she giggled again. Clark's brow furrowed and his strokes got shorter, then with a mighty groan he slammed into my wife, filling her with his seed. When he was done he slumped back and Abby flopped back beside him, spreading her legs.

"C'mon baby," she said to me," you know what to do."

12