All Comments on 'Body Language'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'd love to see this story continued!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Tell us more! What happens when she awakens them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Great story! I love the concept and the execution! Are you going to write more of this story? Can you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sydney or Sidney

And wouldn't it be even hotter if Sidney were a man, a two for one deal. Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2

Please write a part two this is my favourite of all your stories. I've read almost all and I kept coming back to Body Language. So hot. Please continue. -iloveLeo16 (Lit acc) (Paige)

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Terse and torrid

I felt compelled to express my admiration for your skill. I don't know how you managed to accomplish such a slow, delicious escalation with a gorgeously satisfying outcome—and all in a single page. Take a bow; you earned the applause.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
Inarticulate response

Cuz really, your story just makes me wanna growl. And you made me feel that way with a single page. Whew. My advice is to ignore all those clamoring for a sequel. You said everything and articulated it superbly. And what you didn't say was just as stimulating.

Move on to something fresh and hopefully just as hot. The quality of this telling ensured that I will be there to sample it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blah blah blah

Trance and hypnosis is hot when the story has a good suspension of disbelief, this story of a femdom hypnotic babe literally just talk to his dick and bam his a zombie "LAME". Drain you was a much hotter story.

oaklandticklesoaklandticklesover 7 years ago
An All Time Favorite

I've read this story many times. I love the induction. It's one of my all time favorites.

JerryB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I agree with jerry. I love this and have read it many many times. The induction is so well written xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hottest story ever. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

I gave it 1 star by mistake. Should be 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That's one of my fav stories... I can stop reading and reading again!

TutupaTutupaover 3 years ago

Easily one of my favorite stories, I come back to it again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous